This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alias and sg1?

is it a coincident or is it a spoof? "the covenant"? and if any of you watches alias (the recent episodes)... Rimbaldi's "Endgame"?

hmm...
    thoughts?

Yeah ..looks like TPTB is watching "Alias" .....The covenant and the love triangle thingie too....not sure which smilie to use for that ..so I leave it like that.

They probably watched the x-files too.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      They probably watched the x-files too.
      And decided to send agent Doggett to Alantis

Comment

Originally posted by attosecond
        is it a coincident or is it a spoof? "the covenant"? and if any of you watches alias (the recent episodes)... Rimbaldi's "Endgame"?

hmm...
        thoughts?
        Yeah, because Alias is the only time the term Covenant was ever used, never in Halo or witch trials or anything like that....

And nearly every TV series has an episode called Endgame!

Comment

You know what else Alias and SG-1 have in common? Both have been utterly destroyed in their current (just past) seasons by blatant ridiculous pandering ship.

Just my opinion, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            You know what else Alias and SG-1 have in common? Both have been utterly destroyed in their current (just past) seasons by blatant ridiculous pandering ship. Just my opinion, of course.

Oh, I think Alias has been much worse! Sydney has spent most of the season being weepy or pining. Vaughan has either been whiny or vengeful and impulsive (not attractive). SG-1 can't hold a candle to the shippy mess on Alias. Just my opinion, of course.....

As for Rambaldi.....maybe he's really a Gou'ald and still alive. SG-1 and Sydney and Vaughan could join forces to track him down.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              Yeah, because Alias is the only time the term Covenant was ever used, never in Halo or witch trials or anything like that....

And nearly every TV series has an episode called Endgame!
              and did they all have "the Trust" as well?
              Last edited by attosecond; 14 May 2004, 11:49 PM.

Comment

According to the spoilers for Endgame I think. Both are shadowy organizations related to the government.

Comment

I was refering to Halo and other stuff that was mentioned

Comment

erm.. What's "Alias"?
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                      erm.. What's "Alias"?
                      It's a tv show with Jennifer Garner (in the US it plays on ABC 9pm on Sundays) She plays a spy for the CIA (formerly a double agent). It's a cool show that, while not sci-fi, has some out there elements (technology etc.). It's very fast paced and has an ongoing story arc.

Did everyone here - Alias isn't coming back until January. They want to be able to run all the episodes without interruptions, but you just know JJ is going to give us a cliffhanger. I don't know if I can wait that long!

Comment

Working...
                      X