PDA

View Full Version : 1.10 "End of Line" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

DigiFluid
February 12th, 2010, 08:15 PM
The most recently announced episode title, showing on Syfy's schedule as airing on March 26, 2010

That's quite an ominous title, isn't it?

Pharaoh Atem
February 12th, 2010, 09:15 PM
"end of line"

DigiFluid
February 12th, 2010, 09:24 PM
"end of line"
Whoops.

/reports post, waits patiently for mods to fix it

Pharaoh Atem
February 13th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Whoops.

/reports post, waits patiently for mods to fix it

no no

in bsg you have the line "end of line" i'm wondering if that's the point of the episode title?? some connection it's the first thing that came to mind.

DigiFluid
February 13th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah but the thing is, the title is "End of Line"! Oooooops on my part :S

the fifth man
February 13th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Let's not get too worked up or worried. At least, not yet.

Shpinxinator
February 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Somethings makes me think this is when the Cylons go into mass production

Pharaoh Atem
February 28th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Somethings makes me think this is when the Cylons go into mass production

but how would daniel copy all the zoe's into the other cylons. he still doesn't know.

Osiristi
March 1st, 2010, 04:51 AM
I think cylons are already in mass production. You see, in the latest episode (There is Another Sky) the factory in the title sequence was fully active, unlike in previous episodes. So it's pretty safe to say TIAS marked the beginning of cylon mass production.

Sp!der
March 2nd, 2010, 05:18 AM
im just loving this show... apperantly still more than SG:U... :)

Pharaoh Atem
March 2nd, 2010, 02:46 PM
I think cylons are already in mass production. You see, in the latest episode (There is Another Sky) the factory in the title sequence was fully active, unlike in previous episodes. So it's pretty safe to say TIAS marked the beginning of cylon mass production.

but as stated in the series the zoe model is the only one that seems to work correctly. which is why that model was able to fight all the drones in the pilot and why daniel is studying it at his lab.