Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Recurring Character for Season 2 .SPOILER

A casting call has gone out for a new recurring character for season 2:

SIMEON] (GUEST LEAD) - 35-45.. Simeon is a dangerous Lucian Alliance soldier. He was a seasoned criminal before being recruited by the Alliance. He's strong and intimidating but more crafty and wiry than big and muscular. Scary in that you're never sure what he will do. He also holds secrets that are desperately sought after by Earth and those on board Destiny -- secrets he would die or worse, kill to protect. He's an antagonist for several episodes before he finally comes into serious conflict with Robert Carlyle's character Rush and they are forced to face off. RECURRING. This role will work 6-7 episodes (Please submit all ethnicities)
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/02/sta...son-2-new.html

Looks like the Lucian Alliance, are gonna play a big part in season 2.

What on earth could the Lucian Alliance know that Earth and the Destiny crew desperately need?
    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
      What on earth could the Lucian Alliance know that Earth and the Destiny crew desperately need?
      The fact he faces off against indicates that he is on the Destiny which means he is more then likely been on since Air. Very spy like. Or it could be the producers are exgerrating again. Casting calls do that.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

A planet with a nice Naquadria core. A design for a power source to power the gate from destiny end, which crew can build themselves.
        What ever rush is looking for, more details about the destiny mission an goals. More details about Rush. More information why the alliance is so interested in the destiny.
        Name of the traitor who gave the location of icarus base to the enemy. Desperately needed because the traitor is aboard the destiny itself perhaps. A secret recipe for his grandmother cookies, which Rush loves an is the only thing which keep him sane.
        They would be my guest.
        An just to add a face off does not have to happen in ones own body. Rush may of borrowed one from the SGC for a day trip.

Comment

Interesting... I was hoping Kiva would stick around, but 3-4 episodes will have to do for her. It will be cool to see someone new. I wonder who'll end up playing him...

Spoiler:
          EDIT: I'm going to guess now that the character is on Destiny, and the important secret he has is how the Lucian Alliance managed to get there. Earth wants to know so they can get there themselves. Maybe?

Comment

maybe he knows who the spy is?

there are tons of things that he can know. like a part of the master code

Comment

This sounds interesting. Too bad that it sounds like Kiva wont be staying around for long, but this could be a great character.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              Interesting... I was hoping Kiva would stick around, but 3-4 episodes will have to do for her. It will be cool to see someone new. I wonder who'll end up playing him...

Spoiler:
              EDIT: I'm going to guess now that the character is on Destiny, and the important secret he has is how the Lucian Alliance managed to get there. Earth wants to know so they can get there themselves. Maybe?
              I'm hoping that he will be played by someone like Carl Lumbly, David Anders, or Callum Keith Rennie.
              Or maybe Robert Carlyle could call a friend and this Simeon guy could be played by Kiefer Sutherland. Jack Bauer on SGU. That would be awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting. Like all LA-related stuff, I'm deeming it all neutral until proven otherwise (As in, I'm fine with any LA developments until I myself decide that they're a completely stupid idea to incorporate into this new show), but the circumstances are so hilariously vague... I hope it ends with Rush getting some blood on his hands, which might be a storyline treat (Imagine if the poor guy actually got guilty this time for ending a human life... And if anybody could act that out, it'd be Carlyle).
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post

Spoiler:
                  Oh please no...

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  maybe he knows who the spy is?

there are tons of things that he can know. like a part of the master code
                  Please please no...
                  Later, AdamTM

I swear a lot, just take it as my attempt at honesty.

Stargate Atlantis Unlimited

Stargate Universe - BSG Style

Stargate Universe - Monk Style

SGU SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTM View Post
                    Oh please no...

Please please no...
                    Excellent. Keep up that kind of positive thinking!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is great news! We needed a recurring baddie!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm very happy the Lucian Alliance is returning in a large role, I loved them in Seasons 9 and 10 of SG1. I wonder if we will ever get flashbacks on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I'm very happy the Lucian Alliance is returning in a large role, I loved them in Seasons 9 and 10 of SG1. I wonder if we will ever get flashbacks on them.
                          I didn't exactly love them seasons 9 and 10. I never realy got the sense that they were a threat, but hopefully TPTB can change my mind with LA's appearance in SGU.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not the Lucian Alliance. Not them as the big bad...

Exactly. Maybe desperately is a bit overblown.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            The fact he faces off against indicates that he is on the Destiny which means he is more then likely been on since Air. Very spy like. Or it could be the producers are exgerrating again. Casting calls do that.
                            Hopefully you're right.
                            Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

I think Robert Knepper would be ideal for this character.

SIMEON (GUEST LEAD) - 35-45.. Simeon is a dangerous Lucian Alliance soldier. He was a seasoned criminal before being recruited by the Alliance. He's strong and intimidating but more crafty and wiry than big and muscular. Scary in that you're never sure what he will do.

The physical description and being crafty just remind me of his portrayal of T-Bag in Prison Break, with SGU already having several recognisable faces TPTB may look for a new big name to go along with Rhona Mitra playing Kiva in series 2.
                              Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

Working...
                              X