This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conan O'Brien's newest SG-1 visit SPOILERS

Anyone else just see Conan? They showed some scens from season 8 and the Atlantis set. That Pierre Benard Recliner of Rage guy is gonna guest star in an episode as a Technicion. And the newest thing to me...Col. Carter? I hadn't heard this before.
    "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -

She obviously got a premotion to Lt Colonel for... saving the Earth... again.

Comment

Perhaps a spoiler warning is needed for that Lt. Colonel stuff
      -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
      -Jack O'Niell

Comment

Originally posted by earck
        Perhaps a spoiler warning is needed for that Lt. Colonel stuff
        That would be why the title of the thread says Spoilers

Oh God, I have to see this!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty awesome, everyone should definitely see it, theres nothing TOO spoilerish, except for them saying that they find the Lost City (duh) and that Colonel thing
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

FYI, all you wacky cable subscribers:

Comedy Central will rerun this episode for those of us who missed it, Friday (today) at 6 p.m. Eastern/Pacific! Me and my VCR will be tuning in ...
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Kinda crazy that the first season 8 footage was on Conan, and not Sci-fi.

Comment

they should send the Insult Dog from the conian O brian show. has anyone seen the Unsult dog before he is funny as hell. How great would that be 2 have him on the set of Stargate

Comment

Holy cow that segment was good. I dunno why (perhaps his personality), but when RDA was talking to him about the free food I cracked up. I felt bad for the guy that they showed him playing with the controls of that cargo ship. The ending was good.
                  The Cl. Carter thing surprised me too. Obvisouly she isn't the only one that got promoted.
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by keels
                    they should send the Insult Dog from the conian O brian show. has anyone seen the Unsult dog before he is funny as hell. How great would that be 2 have him on the set of Stargate
                    Yeah...he has his moments, although I didn't care too much for the little I heard off of the cd he made.

Comment

Do you know where I can download a copy? I missed Conan... :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                        Do you know where I can download a copy? I missed Conan... :-(
                        Yes, I've seen the Recliner of Rage. Is the acual footage of the episode DL somewhere? Help?

Comment

Here ya go

I'll leave it up for a while.
                          Fitness Buddies

Comment

Thanks so much! That was awesome! I loved the end piece on Jackson!

Comment

Working...
                            X