X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stand (421)

Stargate: Horizon
    The Stand

A situation between the Jaffa and the Enoly threatens the cease fire with the Ascendant Empire.

Check it out!

Then stop back here for comments and discussion!
    Outstanding
    42.86%
    Good
    57.14%
    Fair
    0.00%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    0.00%
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 04 February 2010, 11:24 AM.

The new episode is now up, just click on the link above!

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

You can't end it like that. *******! Colin impresses as always. Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. When I was reading it, I was flashbacking to Season 1 and 2 where I'd be eagerly sat reading through the episodes, enjoying the extra Stargate goodness. It's nice to get that feeling again, that Horizon is gonna be back on track with regular and amazing episodes.

Was great to see a Tom episode, nice to see some ramifications for Grant and Sivok (the betrayal is him stealing Grant's body and Grant now being a clone, right? I haven't forgotten anything since?). Was also ace seeing the Jaffa return with vengeance. Might we be seeing the end of Nossy shortly and back to the war with the Enoly?

Also sounds like a bit of dissent amongst the Alphas. Interesting.

Bring on next week.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        You can't end it like that. *******! Colin impresses as always. Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. When I was reading it, I was flashbacking to Season 1 and 2 where I'd be eagerly sat reading through the episodes, enjoying the extra Stargate goodness. It's nice to get that feeling again, that Horizon is gonna be back on track with regular and amazing episodes.
        That's great to hear. Really glad you enjoyed it!

nice to see some ramifications for Grant and Sivok (the betrayal is him stealing Grant's body and Grant now being a clone, right? I haven't forgotten anything since?).
        Yup, that's it. There hasn't been anything else since that.

Bring on next week.
        422 will be out on the 18th. So it's a two week break, but I think it will be worth the wait. Some interesting developments are in store, and... there'll be some more familiar faces popping up that we haven't seen in some time.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I'm wondering if the Ter'vehesh (sp?) will be getting involved at some point.....if I'm not mistaken those are the Enoly outcasts?

Comment

Good ep.!

Keep on rolling!
            sigpic
            ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
            - That's a lie!!!
            - Indeed it is...

Comment

Working...
            X