Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Atlantis team or Sg1 ever find a way to visit without ships or zpms

i think not

How else would they visit somewhere else without using a ZPM to power the gate or a ship?

They don't have transporters or magic.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      They don't have transporters or magic.
      But they do have magnets.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
        But they do have magnets.
        Mmm... magnets...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Well, it's possible there are powerful energy sources other than ZPMs.
          Rocky

Comment

At the moment, they dont exactly have a lot of other options open to them

Ecept the magnets of course.

Comment

can somone plese tell me what people find so amusing about magnets(no offence-i just dont get it) , and im not talking about this thread only, people on the entire site find them funny
              MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
              I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
                can somone plese tell me what people find so amusing about magnets(no offence-i just dont get it) , and im not talking about this thread only, people on the entire site find them funny
                "Magnets" has been used numerous times by Colonel O'Neill as reasoning for some of the more supernatural occurences that occur (and what else would occurences do!). And Corey, you can overdo on those smileys.
                Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                  "Magnets" has been used numerous times by Colonel O'Neill as reasoning for some of the more supernatural occurences that occur (and what else would occurences do!).
                  o ya
                  And Corey, you can overdo on those smileys.
                  i was really confused
                  MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                  I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Well, they could use the device that Jack built in "The Fifth Race", and were able to rebuild in that other quantum mirror episode .......

But then that will kill the hunt for zpm's, and make ths show boring .....

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader
                      Well, they could use the device that Jack built in "The Fifth Race", and were able to rebuild in that other quantum mirror episode .......

But then that will kill the hunt for zpm's, and make ths show boring .....
                      Advanced devices built out of Human technology have a tendancy to not ever work more than once. It was a miracle that they got it to work again! It probably blew up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        Advanced devices built out of Human technology have a tendancy to not ever work more than once. It was a miracle that they got it to work again! It probably blew up.
                        Well, O'neill made some sketches while building, maybe they should try to built a new one
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Well it is conceivable that the Aincients have bigger ZPM's that last a bit longer (a nifty light blue one perhaps), I know ZPM's can power cities, and perhaps would reduce that billion dollar electricity bill the SGC pay every year...

I'm sure the Aincients improved on the ZPM's, as they already upgraded on their Stargates, and logically should have left some lying around, but alas, not just yet.

Comment

Hot , delicious , Magnets!
                            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Well, it's possible there are powerful energy sources other than ZPMs.
                              How about Oil
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                              X