This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost of dvds

Has anyone noticed how outragious the price of some of the season box sets are ? i have been on that site looking to get the last 3 and some are about £20 each and they go all the way up to £69

I want to know where you are looking. The most I ever paid for a Stargate DVD is $40
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Amazon perhaps. But the OP is a Brit. We always have to pay loads more for our Stargate DVDs.

However, we pay a lot less for Doctor Who DVDs.

Comment

in a megastore here in Italy, the fifth season of Atlantis is about 50 €. Too expensive!!
        sigpic
        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I've just had a quick look on Play.com - season 5 on there is £39.99. The whole lot - seasons 1-5 is £79.99. Are the gold plated or something.

Comment

Good lord, around here they're $20 each.

Which is still way more than they're worth IMO, but it's not bloody £80 holy crap.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Now you know what i mean

Comment

ilovetyela - have you tried Ebay? I got the whole of SG1 for £50 on there.

Comment

Here in Australia you can buy some seasons for $35 or so, whilst others are still full price at $80. And it changes from store to store as well.

Comment

Here in the north west of the USA, they run about $24.99 up to $39.99 and with no sales tax
                    sigpic
                    siggy made by RogueRanger
                    http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                    killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Good lord, around here they're $20 each.

Which is still way more than they're worth IMO, but it's not bloody £80 holy crap.
                      For me it cost more. If it cost you 20$ to me that is 77 pesos $ (I live on Argentina so it's different)
                      sigpic
                      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I've just bought seasons 1-5 for £80 which for the whole lot when Season five has only just come out is very good, especially as when I added it up, seasons 1, 2 and 5 only would have set me back £130.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Well im glad to say i have just won season 4 for £8 from ebay

Comment

Working...
                          X