This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My opinions on Merlin.

This is an opinion. Their will be spoilers.

I try to avoid bad mouthing in this forum, but I will have to give my opinion. I don't first of, it's inacurat, they look like their from the middle ages, when it is set in sub Roman Britain, inbatween the Roman leaving and saxon Britain, britain was celtic romanized.

The shows design is terrible, it looks like the didn't spend much time designing costumes, if it was done by weta, it would been done brilliantlly in my opinion. The story itself makes no sense alot of the time, they have plenty of opotunities to get rid of the king but they don't take.

Theirs other things I can't think of but I would like to hear your opinions and help remind me of other things.

Post it in the Merlin thread, no need for this attention seeking. Not sure where to start on your criticisms, you don't seem to understand the setting let alone the story. The show isn't set in Roman Britain, and they're not trying to get rid of the king.

Comment

I said it was my opinion, I couldn't find the thread and what are they trying to do? PLus do you mean sub Roman not just Roman.
      Last edited by ukray; 30 January 2010, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Well other than keeping Merlin's magic a secret they're not really trying to 'do' anything, it's a pretty episodic show. Anyway: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...BBC-version%29

Comment

Folks, there are TWO different Merlin tv shows.

There is one that was on the BBC, and another that was on NBC last year (and died, not surprisingly)

word is that the NBC merlin will air this fall on Skiffy and will air Friday nights

So, if you want to start a thread to DISCUSS the NBC Merlin, go for it.

But clarify which tv show you're talking about so that folks don't get confused
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X