This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies of 2005

We had a Movies of 2004 thread last year where people listed and reviewed the movies they saw, I thought it would be good to set one up pretty early this year so everytime someone sees a movie this year they can post what they saw and what they thought of it in this thread. Also you can talk about your most anticipated movies of this year in this thread as well.

The two movies I'm looking forward to are War of the Worlds in June and King Kong in December.

Comment

I want to see Electra...thats the only one I am sure about as of yet.
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Anticipate? War of the Worlds, White Noise, Elecktra, Kinda Mr and Mrs. Smith.

I would tell you a story about Mr. and Mrs. Smith. But I prefer to remain anonymous for the future so, never mind. Unless you really want to know. It's kind of a stupid story so yeah, never mind.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Isn't this the same thread:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6214
          ??

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Yeah really looking forward to seeing War of the Worlds. Only saw a brief teaser trailer (didnt even know it was out in June, just said Summer 2005) but it looks awesome!

Don't know many other films that are going to be out as yet.

Comment

DownFallAngel: Yeah, it's similar for what movies you're anticipating, but this thread is primarily set up to talk about what movies you've seen and what you thought of them.

Comment

Osiris-RA: I'm interested. You might as well tell your story.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                  Osiris-RA: I'm interested. You might as well tell your story.
                  Okay dokey. Well, like I said, it was nothing much. I'm a writer - screenwriter - aspiring screenwriter, and I come up with stories here and there.

One of these was called Mr. and Mrs (dont laugh) Jane and John Doe. Two Assasins who can't remember anything about their past life. I won't spill too much 'cause I'm still working on it, and thanks to the writers of Mr and Mrs Smith, I have to change my title. Bother! So, anyway, A. Jolies and B. Pitt's character's names just happen to be Jane and John , they too are assasins, they can't remember jack. They live somewhere suburban and I guess start killing people. I feel this maternal need to see it to see what they have done with my baby. *sob* But I suppose there are tons of movies out there with the same exact name.

The end.

P.S You know what really rots? I'm not getting paid for it!! Phooey!
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Sounds interesting. I've heard that the movie is similar to True Lies as well.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                      Sounds interesting. I've heard that the movie is similar to True Lies as well.
                      No kidding! It's like no one is coming out with anything but re-makes, sequels and knock offs nowadays.!
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

There's always suprises, though. There are some problems in the film industry, but 2004 has been one of the best years for movies in a while. There's always awesome movies around the corner. Has anyone seen any movies this year yet?

Comment

Serenity...

-IMF
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I only saw one episode of the TV show, but I might check it out. Has any new 2005 movies even opened yet? I think the movies in cinemas right now are still '04 movies, that opened at the end of the year.

Comment

your all most likely going to laugh but im looking forward to when the star wars new film comes out
                              Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                              X