This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communication Stones and dualist minds

The communication stones work by taking the mind from the user and overwriting one in proximity to the other set of stones. When used correctly, it works both ways.

Now what happens in a being along the lines of a goauld/tokra using them, is the original/host mind left in the body? Is it overwritten by the incoming mind? Do both go along to the new body?
    sigpic

Both?

Or you would go insane?

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
      The communication stones work by taking the mind from the user and overwriting one in proximity to the other set of stones. When used correctly, it works both ways.

Now what happens in a being along the lines of a goauld/tokra using them, is the original/host mind left in the body? Is it overwritten by the incoming mind? Do both go along to the new body?
      Probably the person that's in control of the mind. If the Goa'uld/Tok'ra is in control, then they switch out. If the host is in control, they switch out.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I think that as the Goa'uld/Tok'ra are joined to the mind of the host, they would both be transferred to the new body.

Comment

i think they both go to th e new body and the snake and human share the mind, so like schitzofrenia

Comment

You mean Dissociative Identity Disorder? Not the same as Schizophrenia.

And this discussion was done here
            Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind. -Albert Einstein

I'm beginning to realize no one actually reads my posts.

Comment

Working...
            X