2005 GateWorld Interviews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 GateWorld Interviews!

GateWorld wants your help with interviews in 2005!

In 2004 we brought you 21 interviews from the cast and crew of Stargate, and one special interview with Stargate novelist Sabine Bauer. This year we intend to break our own record number of interviews, and we want you to help us do it.

What can you do to help? It's simple! The poll above has more than a dozen actors who have guest-starred on Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. Please vote for your favorite THREE. If we get to chat with one of the people you voted, I may contact you and let you in on the news with an invitation to submit your own questions! Then I will give you credit by mentioning you during the interview.

Let your voice be heard! Let's do more in 2005!

Please use this thread to discuss the list above and/or to recommend folks you'd like to have interviewed, as the previous thread has now been discontinued.
    Tony Amendola (Bra'tac)
    12.60%
    Carmen Argenziano (Jacob/Selmac)
    18.57%
    Adam Baldwin (Dixon)
    7.46%
    Claudia Black (Vala)
    10.45%
    Jolene Blalock (Ishta)
    4.64%
    Neil Denis (Rya'c)
    2.82%
    William Devane (President Hayes)
    4.15%
    Christopher Heyerdahl (Pallan, Halling)
    1.00%
    Elizabeth Hoffman (Catherine Langford)
    2.32%
    Dion Johnstone (Chaka, Wodan, et al)
    4.31%
    James Lafazanos ("Steve")
    7.30%
    Robert Picardo (Woolsey)
    4.31%
    Anna-Louise Plowman (Osiris)
    10.95%
    Dean Marshall (Bates)
    3.98%
    Saul Rubinek (Emmett Bregman)
    1.99%
    Garwin Sanford (Narim, Simon)
    3.15%

Ben Browder isn't an option? Not interested in him, myself, but I can guarantee people will be screaming about it.

Dion should have lots of interesting stories to tell, having played so many different characters over the years.

Anna would make for a fascinating interview, I think, and she plays a great, strong female character (or two) on the show.

Adam Baldwin sounds like a funny guy. Would love to hear his perspective on things.

Comment

I thought I'd vote for Tony Amendola, Carmen Argenziano and Anna-Louise Plowman. I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask Tony and Anna-Louise too.
      __

__

Comment

I voted for Claudia Black, Neil Denis, and William Devane.

Claudia--She would be interesting for what it be like to come from another popular Scifi show, Farscape, and work with the SG-1 crew.

Neil Denis-what it would be like to go though his teen years on the show.

Mr. William Devane--he is just a great actor. He can be serious and funny at the same time.

This is why I choose them.

Comment

How about RDA???
          Does he give interviews?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Ben Browder isn't an option? Not interested in him, myself, but I can guarantee people will be screaming about it.
            Ben Browder is going to be a lead. Leads aren't included in the poll because they'd skew the results. Let's just say the leads will be a given this year

Comment

Oh, well, if you want to be THAT way about it...

I still say you and Darren should be on the list, though. Maybe a separate poll for non-actors? I can think of a few crewpeople who'd probably be full of stories, too.

Comment

And another poll for Atlantis people, since they've been left out of this one.

[ETA: OK, closer look and Atlantis has some representation, but no David Nykl or Grodin or Bates or Kavanagh....]

Sorry David. I'm not meaning to be so picky. Or impatient. I'll be interested to see what the final breakdown is on this poll. I'm already surprised by a few of the choices...

Comment

I still say you and Darren should be on the list, though. Maybe a separate poll for non-actors? I can think of a few crewpeople who'd probably be full of stories, too.
                  *claps in agreement with the suggestion*

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
                    How about RDA???
                    Does he give interviews?

Not very many. If RDA would do an interview, which is unlikely then I'd be very surprised. Not that I'd say no to reading a RDA interview.
                    __

__

Comment

I always love to hear from Carmen and Tony but I feel like they get interviewed a lot about Stargate.

Anyway I voted for Claudia, Dion Johnstone, Garwin.

Dion Johnstone - well I'd love to hear about his experiences playing so many roles behind makeup. Seems like I also read somewhere that he was up for the role of Ford, so I'm curious about that.

And Claudia. I'd love to see an interview with her after she finishes taping her 5 episodes. That would be a hoot to hear what she has to say about appearing on Stargate (with Ben now part of the cast) vs. Farscape.

Garwin hasn't been interviewed much and he's played two different characters. And maybe he knows what happened to Schroedinger....hee

What about the actor who plays Zelenka! Or Steve. They might be fun. And ditto from me on the behind the scenes people. I'd love to hear from Martin Wood, Peter DeLuise, Joel Goldsmith, Jan Newman, Bridget McGuire, etc.

And I know you have Ben Browder on your list - I'd just like to say I'd LOVE to see an interview with him once he gets established on the new season.

I hope you break the record - these interviews have been a great addition to Gateword!
                      Last edited by keshou; 01 January 2005, 07:31 AM.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

[ETA: OK, closer look and Atlantis has some representation, but no David Nykl or Grodin or Bates or Kavanagh....]
                        Uh, I believe Bates is up there! (Dean Marshall)
                        Last edited by David; 01 January 2005, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Rats. Crossed a wire somewhere. Was thinking that was someone else for some reason and not connecting on the name (Burke, Bates, whatever). This headache must be worse than I thought....

Still, there are quite a few other Atlanteans not represented.

Will second the request for Steve, especially since he's playing several of the Wraith.
                          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 01 January 2005, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Atlantis is only a year old. Give it a chance to develop interesting characters that we can contact and discuss.

Comment

I voted for Anna-Louise Plowman, Claudia Black, and Garwin Sanford.

You have to have Steve up there (can't remember the name of the guy who plays him)! He's already played two different Wraith. Steve and Greg lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                              X