PDA

View Full Version : 1.06 "There is Another Sky" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

DigiFluid
January 22nd, 2010, 10:40 PM
The last episode in February, set to air on Feb 26, 2010.

Will the virtual world continue to play an integral role in the series?

Pharaoh Atem
January 28th, 2010, 04:56 PM
there was another sky in bsg's "home" with the virtual tomb of Anthia... connection?/

hamatau'ri
February 21st, 2010, 04:21 AM
I'm thinking that the "new sky" is gemenon, especially with V-Zoe always hampering on about how important it is for her to get there, and especially as Lacy Rand seems to in the works of getting that to happen. Then again, seeing as the series is entitled Caprica I doubt we would be on a planet merely 5 or 6 episodes in...It would have been nice to see Gemenon :(...

DigiFluid
February 21st, 2010, 09:53 AM
I'm thinking that the "new sky" is gemenon, especially with V-Zoe always hampering on about how important it is for her to get there, and especially as Lacy Rand seems to in the works of getting that to happen. Then again, seeing as the series is entitled Caprica I doubt we would be on a planet merely 5 or 6 episodes in...It would have been nice to see Gemenon :(...
It would be neat.... I think BSG was generally at its finest when it was splitting stories between the fleet and a world (Kobol, New Caprica). Maybe we'll see a bit of that A/B plotting for a while in Caprica too?

the fifth man
February 21st, 2010, 06:37 PM
It would be neat.... I think BSG was generally at its finest when it was splitting stories between the fleet and a world (Kobol, New Caprica). Maybe we'll see a bit of that A/B plotting for a while in Caprica too?

That would be kind of neat. Anything is possible.

aarlin81
February 22nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
I'm more interested in Tamara's statement "I am awake" and how it will ultimately play into the larger plot.