PDA

View Full Version : 1.05 "Gravedancing" -- Preair discussion/speculation/spoiler thread

DigiFluid
January 22nd, 2010, 10:39 PM
After a brief break, this will be airing on Feb 19, 2010.

This title has me quite intrigued and has my imagination running wild. Reflections on the dead? Revisiting old memories? The hubris of the Cylon project?

DigiFluid
February 10th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Well, what are we all hoping to see out of this one?

Will Sam go through with Joseph's 'request' and have to be stopped, or will Joseph back down? Or will we have a rather unexpected main character death this early on?

the fifth man
February 10th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Well, what are we all hoping to see out of this one?

Will Sam go through with Joseph's 'request' and have to be stopped, or will Joseph back down? Or will we have a rather unexpected main character death this early on?

That I don't see happening. I don't know how things will be resolved though. It will definitely be fun to watch.

capricaabydos
February 19th, 2010, 07:40 AM
I don't think we'll see Amanda dying anytime soon, I think Joseph is gonna call his brother just in time before he attempts to kill Amanda, but the title is very intriguing I'm so hook on this show now!!!

Osiristi
February 19th, 2010, 04:00 PM
I think the title means Danny boy is going to dance on his daughter's grave by going to Sarno show.

loke13
February 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I am curious why keon had the digital paper?

Also it seems STO has connection in the police department.

DigiFluid
February 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I think the title means Danny boy is going to dance on his daughter's grave by going to Sarno show.
Deceptively simple, but probably more correct than anything else in this thread :p

capricaabydos
February 20th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Humm I think what Osiristi said makes a lot of sence, I didn't get to watch this eps yet , but I'm sure it will be a good one!!!