is it possible for me to buy the dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it possible for me to buy the dvds

in the uk as i have never watched it before and i am interested but the shops never seem to have any here in the uk and is it worth my while getting into it
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Yes! FS is EPIC. GREAT storyline throughout the entire series. Great characters. And it has BB and CB!

Comment

okay i will give it a go
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

definitely worth it. I mean, I'm in the Philippines and I had it brought over (ordered it from Amazon, then had someone from the US bring it)...had to 'review' it rather quickly to make sure there weren't any damaged/defective discs.
        heh, I even got the complete series box when it was still 'pre-order' price (105 USD...imagine how I felt when I saw it almost drop by half less than month after I got my copy)...still, IMHO, worth it.
        sigpic

Comment

Absolutely terrific series, one of the best I've ever watched.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
            in the uk as i have never watched it before and i am interested but the shops never seem to have any here in the uk and is it worth my while getting into it
            HMV usually have the megaset on display next to the Stargate 1-10 Boxsets
            sigpic

Comment

Hi,
              You can usually buy anything on the internet. A couple of years ago I purchased a video editing deck on ebay and it turned out to be one of the ones used in editing Farscape. I still have it with the ID tags on it, but no longer use it.
              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
              sigpic

Comment

yes, im still at season three, bought the dvds in march (im from germany) and they came rather quickly from amazon.com had to pay 15 € tax but thats normal. by the way, its awesome this show, you cannot make a mistake with that, although i had to watch several episodes to be hooked, but everybody will be if they watch this show, shame that this does not continue.!
                sigpic

Comment

They have it on Netflix.com... imo, better than buying the discs. You get to watch all of the series plus anything else you want to watch that they have for less a month than one season of any show costs.

Comment

Working...
                  X