PDA

View Full Version : You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....

Pages : [1] 2

samcartersg1
January 22nd, 2010, 09:03 AM
I saw a similar thread started for Stargate and thought it would be good to have one for Sanctuary

Just finish this sentence - You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When.....

Here are some to get us started.

....You ringtone is the Sanctuary Title Sequence Theme

....You have several Sanctuary Desktop Wallpapers - a new one every week

....Every time you pass a cathedral, you wonder if it is actually one of the Sanctuaries

....You are in the process of creating Team Druitt and Team Tesla Tshirts

....You died your hair from blonde to brown to look like Helen Magnus

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
January 22nd, 2010, 11:42 AM

:D Actually I change mine every couple hours.

:eek: :eek: Oh, I'm so going to now! Didn't even think of that!

Now, my contribution:

You know you're a Sanctuary fan when...

...you see documentaries of characters (i.e. Jack the Ripper, Nikola Tesla, Bigfoot) and promptly freak-out/squee.

Samantha.Majka
January 22nd, 2010, 01:39 PM
You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when :

- before you go to sleep, you have to read at least one FF about Sanctuary
- your graphic which you made is totally about Sanctuary
- you want to see a premiere of new Sanctuary episode on SyFy even if it means you have to wake up at 3 AM
- you try to find out if anybody from history could be an abnormal
- you use Sanctuary quotes in your MSN, Yahoo, ICQ status
- there are word games about Sanctuary on your website

... hm ... I will think out more later ...
( Btw, great idea for a topic )

EH-T
January 22nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
....you spend a bunch of money to go to Vancouver just to attend the 1st Offical Sanctuary Convention!

maylet
January 22nd, 2010, 03:49 PM
....you spend a bunch of money to go to Vancouver just to attend the 1st Offical Sanctuary Convention!

LOL, tell me about it, I will traveling from Argentina, just for that.

.......You ringtone is the Sanctuary Title Sequence Theme

....Every time you pass a cathedral, you wonder if it is actually one of the Sanctuaries

nš1. I have been thinking about it...LOL
nš2. I change them every day
nš3. I actually thought about that of the cathedral of my city. Here is a picture
http://i46.tinypic.com/2vbre54.jpg
nš4. I've been thinking on one that would say Sanctuary Rules
nš5 I didn't have to, my hair is brown, so YAY!

samcartersg1
January 22nd, 2010, 04:13 PM
The Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Thread are already talking about t-shirts ;)

anyway- here are a couple more

....you watched the movie Teenage Space Vampires just because Robin Dunne was in it

....you spend more time making youtube Sanctuary episodes than doing your job/homework
(check this sam carter vs helen magnus video out)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL20lbeNbvA

Samantha.Majka
January 23rd, 2010, 01:20 AM
Yes, Nelolaura did a great job with this video. I love her videos.
And about the dessign of T-shirt, I like it. :)
Twinnie, it is OK. :) I am patient

Samantha.Majka
January 23rd, 2010, 02:19 AM

- you write "Sanctuary For All" everywhere ( in snow, on paper, into your school books )
- you see a poster for a new movie - Sherlock Holmes and you wonder why James Watson looks unlike James Watson from Sanctuary ( yeah, I was wondering .. )
- you buy a book named Nocturna because you just saw Pavor Nocturnus ( I really did it )

I am so creaive :):rolleyes:

helenmagnus23
January 23rd, 2010, 02:48 AM

- you write "Sanctuary For All" everywhere ( in snow, on paper, into your school books )
- you see a poster for a new movie - Sherlock Holmes and you wonder why James Watson looks unlike James Watson from Sanctuary ( yeah, I was wondering .. )
- you buy a book named Nocturna because you just saw Pavor Nocturnus ( I really did it )

I am so creaive :):rolleyes:

And on your bags :)

You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when:
When you creat info book's on each season (i'm upto season 3 :) )
When you drink alot of Monster drinks becase it say's Monster and Ripper :)
When your in another room a trailer comes on for Sanctuary and you can say which season which eps and what number it is :)
When your watching an eps and you say what the character's about say before they say it :)
When you hear the names Helen,John,Ashley,Will,Kate,Nickola,James & Nigel or Clara and you think Sanctuary .

Samantha.Majka
January 25th, 2010, 11:00 AM
- you are wondering about Nikola Tesla ( the scientist ) because you have seen Tesla in Sanctuary.

(btw, Nikola Tesla was in the Czech Reoublic, in the country where I live , whoaaa )

Tesla_Twin
January 25th, 2010, 11:16 AM

- everytime you hear the name Helen, John or Nikola, you can't help but look around for a Sanctuary member

-you're always thinking what banner, sig or icon you could do next

-everytime you see a silver BMW you try to see if it's the same model Helen has (same with all of her other cars as well)

badwolfSG
January 25th, 2010, 08:23 PM
- you are wondering about Nikola Tesla ( the scientist ) because you have seen Tesla in Sanctuary.

(btw, Nikola Tesla was in the Czech Reoublic, in the country where I live , whoaaa )

Hehe, I actually did that! Looked him up.

I saw a similar thread started for Stargate and thought it would be good to have one for Sanctuary

Here are some to get us started.

....You ringtone is the Sanctuary Title Sequence Theme

I've actually thought about this but I'm afraid my hair fall out from all the dye! It would be first blond then that color brown and after all the work my red tent would probably still show through.

Torzy86
January 26th, 2010, 12:32 AM

I actually did this and I realised I look better as a brunette :lol:

You know your a Sanctuary fan when:

your dreams revolve around Sanctuary

Tesla_Twin
January 26th, 2010, 02:02 AM

OMG! I'm not the only one! Yeah! :D

the first thing you do when you get home after work is check out the Sanctuary thread on GW

the second you do is checking the Sanctuary FFnet page to see if there's something new

stargatelover4ever
January 26th, 2010, 10:56 AM

omg I just did that:lol: does that means that I'm on the good way?:D

Teal'c_PI
January 26th, 2010, 04:09 PM
You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When.....

You start thinking about writing an episode after seeing exactly SIX episodes of the first season :rolleyes:

EDIT

<snip>
-everytime you see a silver BMW you try to see if it's the same model Helen has (same with all of her other cars as well)

Same for me, but I only look at the BMWs because that was Damian's car :o

Mousie
January 26th, 2010, 11:57 PM
The Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Thread are already talking about t-shirts ;)

anyway- here are a couple more

....you watched the movie Teenage Space Vampires just because Robin Dunne was in it

....you spend more time making youtube Sanctuary episodes than doing your job/homework
(check this sam carter vs helen magnus video out)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL20lbeNbvA

Nice montage. One question can anyone tell me what the image at 1.14 is from? I haven't gotten round to watching everything yet (Still got to watch continuum and most of Atlantis) and couldn't tell what ep that bit was from.

Samantha.Majka
January 27th, 2010, 01:40 AM
omg I just did that:lol: does that means that I'm on the good way?:D

Yes, you are on the great way.:)

- even if you like writing FanFictions about SG, Sanctuary got you totally and yours new FFs are only about Sanctuary.
- the first question that you ask when you see new member on forum is - Do you know Sanctuary ?
- you try to convice your family to watch this TV show ( I did it .. and my mom watched with me Requeim and Kush, she likes it. )

samcartersg1
January 27th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Nice montage. One question can anyone tell me what the image at 1.14 is from? I haven't gotten round to watching everything yet (Still got to watch continuum and most of Atlantis) and couldn't tell what ep that bit was from.

That clip is from Stargate Continuum

Mousie
January 28th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Ahh thanks!

badwolfSG
January 28th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I actually did this and I realised I look better as a brunette :lol:

Oh, yeah, I'm on the right track! :)

Mjade
January 30th, 2010, 10:45 PM
You wait for an abnormal to appear everytime you hear the word Sanctuary.
Your family gets annoyed and says that all you talk about is Sanctuary.

stargatelover4ever
January 31st, 2010, 11:43 AM
You know you're a Sanctuary fan when your brother keeps saying "you are so addicted to Sanctuary" and you go like "yes...I so know *sighs* "

Gem of Tigress
January 31st, 2010, 02:10 PM
You know you're a Sanctuary fan when....

you discover that the nickname for your horse is also the nickname for Big Foot. ( my horse's nickname is Big Guy :P )

you watch Beyond Sherwood Forrest just because a few Sanctuary actors are in it.

every time you see a guy ( or girl) on a motorcycle and think "hmmm, that's either Ash or Will"

Samantha.Majka
February 1st, 2010, 12:48 AM
You know you're a Sanctuary fan when your brother keeps saying "you are so addicted to Sanctuary" and you go like "yes...I so know *sighs* "

I donīt need a brother, my grandfather always tells me it too. :)

stargatelover4ever
February 1st, 2010, 01:49 AM
I donīt need a brother, my grandfather always tells me it too. :)

:lol: yeah it's pretty funny when the people around you keep saying you got addicted to Sanctuary and you can't deny it (you don't even want to :P)

Mjade
February 1st, 2010, 12:34 PM
You schedule dinner with your family around the time of the new episode so you won't miss it.
You keep a countdown of how many days are left to the new season on your phone or computer.

maylet
February 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM
You schedule dinner with your family around the time of the new episode so you won't miss it.
You keep a countdown of how many days are left to the new season on your phone or computer.

LOL I do the same

When you look where you can buy a Nubbin

samcartersg1
February 2nd, 2010, 06:44 AM
You have watched all the season 1 episodes with audio commentary and Season 2 podcasts at least twice -guilty :)

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
February 2nd, 2010, 07:29 AM

I so would if I knew when the new season starts. Slightly OT, but does anyone know? I can't find it anywhere! :sheppardanime32:

kivawolfspeaker
February 2nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
I so would if I knew when the new season starts. Slightly OT, but does anyone know? I can't find it anywhere! :sheppardanime32:

Sometime this coming fall, exact date isn't set yet.

cutecat93
February 2nd, 2010, 08:05 AM
...You learn a lesson at History about the Industrial Revolution and go through feelings like this:
Pasteur...yeah, I know his goddaughter...she's very nice
Edison...cheapskate that he was!
Wait a minute...why the heck did they forget to mention Nikola Tesla?!:mad:...I actually spent ten minutes cursing the ones that wrote my History book after I realised they didn't mention Nikola:(
...You watch Mythbusters-The Earthquake machine because Nikola Tesla was the one who designed the machine.
...You think after hearing almost every song what YT video with Sanctuary characters you could do based on it.
...You watch CSI and you see an episode in which a girl had her neck cut by some murderer and when they find the killer you're like "Are you sure you got the right guy?"
...You watch some monster-movie like Godzilla and you are like" Sure, it's that stupid view again- it's ugly, so it's bad, so it has too be killed- so primitive"

LunaSolTierra
February 2nd, 2010, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=Samantha.Majka;11155874]You know you are a Sanctuary Fan when:

I did wonder and looked him up as well as Jack The Ripper, James Watson and The Invisible Man. I mean I knew the basics about them but I wanted to know more.

LunaSolTierra
February 2nd, 2010, 01:44 PM

I did wonder and looked him up as well as Jack The Ripper, James Watson and The Invisible Man. I mean I knew the basics about them but I wanted to know more.

maylet
February 2nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
When you think the cathedral on your city is a Sanctuary and you talk with a friend (Max) at 5 am of the different ways of asking for a job in there, LOL

Gem of Tigress
February 2nd, 2010, 07:13 PM

October 8th. it's just a guess but i've been right before. :D

stargatelover4ever
February 3rd, 2010, 08:46 AM
You know you are a Sanctuary fan when you listen to a song that you've never heard before and you realize you know the song because you saw a Sanctuary music vid with that song on the background :D

katefan
February 3rd, 2010, 08:51 AM
You know you are a Sanctuary fan and you fall asleep listenening to Sanctuary podcasts and have no need to actually watch the episode.

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
February 3rd, 2010, 09:25 AM
...You watch CSI and you see an episode in which a girl had her neck cut by some murderer and when they find the killer you're like "Are you sure you got the right guy?"

:lol: That's awesome.

October 8th. it's just a guess but i've been right before. :D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:jack_new_anime25: :danielanime08: :samanime15: :sheppardanime32: :weiranime22:

:(

Gem of Tigress
February 3rd, 2010, 02:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:jack_new_anime25: :danielanime08: :samanime15: :sheppardanime32: :weiranime22:

:(

i know, it's a long wait. :(

maylet
February 4th, 2010, 12:20 AM
You know you are a Sanctuary fan and you fall asleep listenening to Sanctuary podcasts and have no need to actually watch the episode.

We have all done it, LOL

When you plan on getting a Nubbin

shel
February 4th, 2010, 07:06 PM
When you write a history report and go off topic on how that person knew Helen Magnus and was involved with the Sanctuary. :P

CathieJ7
February 5th, 2010, 03:06 PM
OH, newbie here, but I have one for you....

... you think about naming your kids after the Sanctuary members!

Gauky_1976
February 10th, 2010, 07:35 PM
You suddenly realize that you are doing a degree in Psychology at Univeristy (which I am) and have decided that becoming a profiler is what you want to end up doing (hopefully)

This is soley due to watching all of Season One in one go and thinking that Will had the coolest job in the world even though I have just joined the ranks of the Tesla Troopers!!

Teal'c_PI
February 11th, 2010, 05:08 PM
You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When.....

You listen to all the commentaries (at least the ones with Damian :o) for season 1 and, after much painstaking rewinding with Windows Media Player, type up all the quotes you like.

You wonder if Helen influenced Teddy Roosevelt to create Yellowstone as an abnormal haven :D

You write lyrics for the theme song. In Japanese. (Because English words are almost all too long to fit.)

You listen to said theme song (especially the longer ending) on endless repeat as you work on your computer.

You think of the show's wonderful green-screen work whenever you see a show with really bad green-screen scenes...

Hmm, that's all I can think of right now... :)

kivawolfspeaker
February 14th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Someone named Watson orders gelato from your work, and you wonder if their related to Sanctuary's James Watson :D

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
February 16th, 2010, 12:32 PM
...anytime Jack the Ripper comes up in reference to no one knowing his real identity, you feel confused and think: "But we do know his true identity..."

Samantha.Majka
April 17th, 2010, 01:27 AM
You know you are a Sanctuary fan when you vote in a poll about hairs for long dark brown hair only because Helen wears them and you donīt mind that you are a blonde. :-)

rockstarsister
May 12th, 2010, 04:18 AM
i know, it's a long wait. :(

Longer for Australia http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=126397007373993#!/photo.php?pid=21840&id=100000754304698

AresLover452
May 13th, 2010, 12:35 PM
When you write a history report and go off topic on how that person knew Helen Magnus and was involved with the Sanctuary. :P

lmao!!

lastrequest
May 13th, 2010, 02:08 PM
...when you have a break from exam revision, instead of eating/resting/going out - you're checking this forum for any possible news about series 3, checking FF.net, and watching fanvideos

Samantha.Majka
May 19th, 2010, 07:25 AM
You are a Sanctuary fan when you finally know how to type Tuesday thanks to episode "Next Tuesday" and you finally know that this isnÂīt the same like Thursday.

samcartersg1
May 19th, 2010, 09:57 AM
You buy a Blu-ray player in anticipation of the Sanctuary Blu-ray Season 1 and 2 release (June 15 - only 27 days left!)

Samantha.Majka
May 22nd, 2010, 09:15 AM
You buy a Blu-ray player in anticipation of the Sanctuary Blu-ray Season 1 and 2 release (June 15 - only 27 days left!)

Yey, it is a great idea :-)

stargatelover4ever
May 23rd, 2010, 12:24 AM
when you're going on a trip and your main concern is whether you'll be able to get online on the Sanctuary forum or not :P

Samantha.Majka
May 23rd, 2010, 04:46 AM
You know you are a Sanctuary Fan When....
when the Sanctuary related web sites are the first place where you go at first when you are on internet.

CrazyKewl
May 24th, 2010, 04:29 PM
You wear a t-shirt that says "Nobody Hijacks Nikola Tesla"

Kyarra
May 24th, 2010, 06:00 PM
You know you're a Sanctuary fan when....

you watch Beyond Sherwood Forrest just because a few Sanctuary actors are in it.

indeed!

katefan
May 27th, 2010, 12:24 PM
You read an article stating that a Big Foot like creature has been spotted in rural Virginia and you wonder if the Big guy is enjoying the lake.

lordofseas
May 27th, 2010, 03:31 PM
You plaster Sanctuary posters all over your room.

rockstarsister
May 28th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Instead of doing your school work you are online checking any news about Sanctuary and the cast (I always am and I do often get in trouble hehe)26057

helenmagnus23
May 29th, 2010, 01:12 AM
When you have been on your mobile phone internet checking out the news and given yourself a big phone bill :) lol i have:)

Samantha.Majka
May 29th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Instead of doing your school work you are online checking any news about Sanctuary and the cast (I always am and I do often get in trouble hehe)26057

I am in the same problem .. LOL .. but I donÂīt check only news about Sanctuary .. I check GTW too. LOL

LunaSolTierra
June 16th, 2010, 07:52 PM
When you see a sticker on a car that says Freelander and you immediately think Kate Freelander from Sanctuary.

atlantis_babe34
June 17th, 2010, 03:20 AM
When you have a 50% exam tommrorw and instead of studing theories on criminology, you are looking at everything Sanctuary and watching all the episodes..... Hyperthetical of course ;)

Samantha.Majka
June 17th, 2010, 09:42 AM
When you have a 50% exam tommrorw and instead of studing theories on criminology, you are looking at everything Sanctuary and watching all the episodes..... Hyperthetical of course ;)

I know that one really well. I agree with you. Sanctuary takes all my time .. lol

atlantis_babe34
June 17th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Totally Hyperthetical of Course ;) lol oh look at the time.. off to my exam :P

MajorSam
June 17th, 2010, 07:21 PM
When you sneak into a good friends room while they're at work to use their big shiny flat screen with ridiculous good quality picture/surround sound, so that your viewing of new Sanctuary blu-rays will be that much better...

No I'm NOT creepy, we live in the same house! lol

helenmagnus23
June 17th, 2010, 10:07 PM
When you cant sleep becase your excited about a con at the end of the year :D and seeing Amanda :D
(wakeup 4:30 am ) :D

Samantha.Majka
June 19th, 2010, 02:21 AM
When you cant sleep becase your excited about a con at the end of the year :D and seeing Amanda :D
(wakeup 4:30 am ) :D

Wow. I know how you feel. :D

atlantis_babe34
June 19th, 2010, 07:23 AM
When your late for work in the morning because you stayed up watching the first season again :D

stargatelover4ever
June 19th, 2010, 10:01 AM
when you freak out a whole day and your family and neighbours wonder what's with the squeeing and screaming just because you found out that your fav Sanctuary character is gonna appear in AT LEAST EIGHT episodes out of twenty :P

Baltimorejack71
June 26th, 2010, 04:15 PM
...You see a spider and swear that it's the size of Big Bertha.

-- OR --

... You see a sewer rat and swear that it might be a Nubbin's mother.

-- OR --

... You hear Nicola Tesla's name mentioned in Warehouse 13 and hope he'd show up.

Richard A Benedict
Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
[email protected]

General Jumper One
June 26th, 2010, 05:14 PM
It is not wise to put your email up for display, because you might start getting a lot of spammers.

helenmagnus23
June 26th, 2010, 05:20 PM
When you go to your fav coffee shop and you swear the guy who runs it looks like John Druitt :D hehehe

stargatelover4ever
June 27th, 2010, 02:40 AM
When you go to your fav coffee shop and you swear the guy who runs it looks like John Druitt :D hehehe

:lol:

when you join FB just to be closer to your Sanctuary fans friends :D

helenmagnus23
June 27th, 2010, 02:11 PM
When you cant stop writting ff:D about your fav characters:D hehehe

Samantha.Majka
July 9th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Yu are a Sanctuary Fan when you think that you hunt Nubbins durring vacuuming :D

Samantha.Majka
July 9th, 2010, 01:49 AM

when you join FB just to be closer to your Sanctuary fans friends :D

I second that ! :D It is a great reason to join :D

Teal'c_PI
July 10th, 2010, 09:20 PM
You know you are a Sanctuary fan when...

...you start ending many of your sentences with "Dr. Zimmerman", spoken in a British accent :o

rockstarsister
July 12th, 2010, 08:33 PM
-You Want To Make a Shirt that says "Trust me I'm an Abnormal"
-You Get Your artistically talented friend to paint your hightops with the sanctuary logo (is doing that now)

Samantha.Majka
July 13th, 2010, 06:59 AM
-You Want To Make a Shirt that says "Trust me I'm an Abnormal"
-You Get Your artistically talented friend to paint your hightops with the sanctuary logo (is doing that now)

hehe, this T-short would be funny

- when you see Robin Dunne in movie and you have to think about his character in Sanctuary.

Emengee
July 13th, 2010, 09:44 PM
you just started to download all the podcasts *AGAIN* because your computer "ate" them.

stargatelover4ever
July 14th, 2010, 01:12 AM
when you have more pics with Sanctuary than with yourself in your computer.

rockstarsister
July 14th, 2010, 04:17 AM

thats ME but most of the are of Ashley :D

Samantha.Majka
July 14th, 2010, 09:23 AM

The same with me :D

rockstarsister
July 14th, 2010, 11:57 PM
You Keep naming your USB after episodes (at the moment mine is veritas)

Samantha.Majka
July 15th, 2010, 12:55 AM
..when you listen podcast for sanctuary episodes before falling asleep :D It is like me fairy tale :D

rockstarsister
July 15th, 2010, 03:20 AM
You Fill a page full of 'sanctuary' (I did)

Samantha.Majka
July 15th, 2010, 04:04 AM
You Fill a page full of 'sanctuary' (I did)

- when you make blog ( website ) only because you want to write fanfiction and make artworks about Sanctuary :D

stargatelover4ever
July 15th, 2010, 04:16 AM
when you're strongly considering the possibility of making a T-shirt with "Nobody hijacks Nikola Tesla!"

Samantha.Majka
July 15th, 2010, 04:50 AM
when you're strongly considering the possibility of making a T-shirt with "Nobody hijacks Nikola Tesla!"

Yay, if you make it, let me know, I want one too :D

- when you listen to music and you still try to convice yourself that you have to make video for these songs about Sanctuary.

MissCheerfully
July 15th, 2010, 04:54 AM

- when you listen to music and you still try to convice yourself that you have to make video for these songs about Sanctuary.

Okay, that one... can't say the contrary >< xD

MissCheerfully
July 15th, 2010, 05:04 AM
.. when you rename your friends as the cast of Sanctuary on your phone, and respond with a British accent calling your b-friend Will.

*whistling*

stargatelover4ever
July 15th, 2010, 05:05 AM

one of these days I will!
I have to! :D

hahahaha why do I know this one so good? xD

General Jumper One
July 15th, 2010, 08:38 AM
when you want to buy Season 1 and 2

rockstarsister
July 15th, 2010, 09:24 PM
-You randomly start quoting sanctuary (all the time)
-Someone says something and it automatically think of how you can relate it to sanctuary
-You can relate your own name to sanctuary (My middle name is Kate)
-you basically dress as your favourite character everyday (I basically dress as Ashley)

Samantha.Majka
July 16th, 2010, 08:12 AM
-You randomly start quoting sanctuary (all the time)
-Someone says something and it automatically think of how you can relate it to sanctuary
-You can relate your own name to sanctuary (My middle name is Kate)
-you basically dress as your favourite character everyday (I basically dress as Ashley)

Great ones. My middle name is Helen .. I am Marie Helen :D
I fell in love with name "Helen" so .. :P

And of course, everything what I hear .. it is automatically related to Sanctuary :D

rockstarsister
July 17th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Great ones. My middle name is Helen .. I am Marie Helen :D
I fell in love with name "Helen" so .. :P

And of course, everything what I hear .. it is automatically related to Sanctuary :D

Helen is an awesome name :D

Samantha.Majka
July 17th, 2010, 04:00 AM
Helen is an awesome name :D

I agree. I want to have this name in my real name .. :D Marie Helen :D I will fell in love with myself one day :D

Samantha.Majka
July 17th, 2010, 04:01 AM
- when you get new ideas about fanfiction ( Sanctuary ones ) every day and you aren't sure which one you want to write down at first :D

Emengee
July 17th, 2010, 12:23 PM
You get a call at work from someone with the last name Zimmerman and you smile for the rest of the day.

true story... happened yesterday!

LadyGalaxyJ
July 17th, 2010, 12:33 PM
You get a call at work from someone with the last name Zimmerman and you smile for the rest of the day.

Does that to me every time I hear the name Zimmerman! ;P (Or any name related to Sanctuary charaters!)

Samantha.Majka
July 17th, 2010, 12:35 PM

Lucky one :D

rockstarsister
July 19th, 2010, 03:30 AM
You look for the tiny little furby on a keyring you have because it looks so much like a nubbin (I can't find mine :( is sad)

system_lord_wolf
July 19th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Whenever you hear someone say 'liar', you have to stop yourself from screaming "YOU BLOODY LIAR!" In a British accent - (Requiem) ;D

Samantha.Majka
July 19th, 2010, 04:06 AM
You look for the tiny little furby on a keyring you have because it looks so much like a nubbin (I can't find mine :( is sad)

Whenever you hear someone say 'liar', you have to stop yourself from screaming "YOU BLOODY LIAR!" In a British accent - (Requiem) ;D

You people rule !!! :D

- when you wake up early ( at 4 am ) to be able to watch Sanctuary premiere on SyFy :D
( I realy woke up in this hour and I watched the premiere on PC )

helenmagnus23
July 19th, 2010, 04:41 AM
When your at work and you cant stop thinking about your fav ship or characters:D

Samantha.Majka
July 19th, 2010, 05:29 AM
When your at work and you cant stop thinking about your fav ship or characters:D

- when you don't want to watch another tv show, because you would waste your time. You don't want to lost a day without watching Sanctuary :D
( I feel like that very often ) :D

Emengee
July 19th, 2010, 04:52 PM
when you start researching mythological creatures and decide to go on an expedition to find them.

LadyGalaxyJ
July 19th, 2010, 06:56 PM
when you start researching mythological creatures and decide to go on an expedition to find them.
When you find that this is an excellent idea! ;PP Can I come with you? :D

Samantha.Majka
July 19th, 2010, 11:19 PM
When you find that this is an excellent idea! ;PP Can I come with you? :D

Hehe, I do it too. We are at the same boat :D

rockstarsister
July 20th, 2010, 03:07 AM
When You watch End of Nights and Eulogy like fifty times and still cry

Samantha.Majka
July 20th, 2010, 05:46 AM
When You watch End of Nights and Eulogy like fifty times and still cry

It is true .. :(

Emengee
July 20th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Ok, which abnormal are we going to investigate? lol

*starts convoy*

I completely agree with the crying thing!

How about when you watch Stargate and can't stop thinking that Helen and Sam need to get in a catfight over Jack... Mostly Sam starts it because he is *her* man.

Samantha.Majka
July 20th, 2010, 12:33 PM

*starts convoy*

How about when you watch Stargate and can't stop thinking that Helen and Sam need to get in a catfight over Jack... Mostly Sam starts it because he is *her* man.

Hehe, I would like to see SG and Sanctuary crossrover :D

- when you try to convice your mom to draw something about Teslen, because you know, that she is good in this thing and Teslen are a great subject for drawing :D

rockstarsister
July 20th, 2010, 09:08 PM

*starts convoy*

OMG I think about that HEAPS

Samantha.Majka
July 21st, 2010, 01:36 AM
- when you watch TV shows and you hear the words like - Sanctuary, Ashley, creature .. and so on.. you have to think about Sanctuary.

Kyarra
July 23rd, 2010, 04:41 PM
whenever you hear the word "tesla" on Warehouse 13, you immediately think of the character played by jonathan young :) (happens to me every time)

Samantha.Majka
July 24th, 2010, 02:12 AM
- when you find out that Amanda likes Eureka, so you have to watch this TV show too :D

helenmagnus23
July 24th, 2010, 11:40 PM
- when you find out that Amanda likes Eureka, so you have to watch this TV show too :D

Oh Yeah i do that:D

When you watch all the documentaries about Nikola Tesla,JTR and mythaloical creatures:D

rockstarsister
July 25th, 2010, 05:19 PM
-You and Your twitter friends are depressed all weekend because you couldn't go to comic con and the twitter friend that was there already meet Ryan Robbins and sang Karaoke with him last year and he tweeted at her like three times

True Story *cries*

stargatelover4ever
July 26th, 2010, 01:36 AM
when you freak out a whole day over the season 3 trailer and you're one step from a heartattack!!!
I'm telling you, my heart can't take much more. what am I gonna do when season 3 starts? XDD

Samantha.Majka
July 26th, 2010, 05:48 AM
when you freak out a whole day over the season 3 trailer and you're one step from a heartattack!!!
I'm telling you, my heart can't take much more. what am I gonna do when season 3 starts? XDD

I am so with you :D

helenmagnus23
July 26th, 2010, 03:14 PM

Me to:D

LadyGalaxyJ
July 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM
- when you count down the days until season three starts! ;D
65 days to go folks! ;P

AresLover452
July 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM

SAME HERE!!!

I was happy all day because I saw S3 trailer!!

Emengee
July 26th, 2010, 05:00 PM
you can't stop smiling because your mother calls you to complain about her "abnormal" children.

and she called me her little nubbin.... that was a little strange let me tell you, but YAY!

LadyGalaxyJ
July 26th, 2010, 05:15 PM
you can't stop smiling because your mother calls you to complain about her "abnormal" children.

and she called me her little nubbin.... that was a little strange let me tell you, but YAY!
Does she know about the Nubbins? ;P

Emengee
July 26th, 2010, 05:25 PM
I had to explain it.

The woman who can tell you over the phone which episode of Stargate you are watching based off of how Tea'c says "indeed" and has watched every episode of Sanctuary with you since the begining of the show can't remember what a nubbin is. go figure.

LadyGalaxyJ
July 26th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I had to explain it.

The woman who can tell you over the phone which episode of Stargate you are watching based off of how Tea'c says "indeed" and has watched every episode of Sanctuary with you since the begining of the show can't remember what a nubbin is. go figure.
WOW. o.o

And nubbins are so cute! I could never forget them. ^^

Emengee
July 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM
We're a stargate loving family :D

Its funny, I customized the clock on my desktop to look like a little pink monster. It's the wrong color, but I call it my little desktop nubbin. :)

On topic... You know you're a fan of sanctuary when your phone conversations with your older sister (not a sanctuary fan) goes like this.. (i'm paraphrasing)

Me: Hi Stalker

Her: Hi Cupcake, whatcha doing?

Me: Oh I'm just contemplating the significance of the scar on John druitts face during the
sanctuary season 3 teaser trailer that came out at comic-con. I have this theory that Helen and John interacted after she found out he was jack the ripper and shot him in the face in an alley. My shipper heart thinks that Helen had just found out she was pregnant with Ashley and having to interact with John again made her decide to freeze the embryo to keep it safe from him. Although now I'm contemplating how it was possible for Helen to freeze Ashley clear back in 1888...

Her: Thats nice. I forgot why I called.

Emengee
July 31st, 2010, 02:17 PM
When you have a dream where the power goes out in the sanctuary and the Nubbins escape... Helen and John had a LOT of fun :)

helenmagnus23
July 31st, 2010, 10:36 PM
When your walking to the bus in the morring and you see a this little fuzzy brown thing dissapear into the bush and you swear the Nubbins have escaped ...lol:D

AresLover452
July 31st, 2010, 10:43 PM
When your walking to the bus in the morring and you see a this little fuzzy brown thing dissapear into the bush and you swear the Nubbins have escaped ...lol:D

lmao!!!

Or when you are at work and you swear you see Nikola Tesla walk past you.... ( i know I can't believe it either!! But that is what I saw. I would have preferred to see the Ripper.)

helenmagnus23
July 31st, 2010, 10:53 PM
lmao!!!

Or when you are at work and you swear you see Nikola Tesla walk past you.... ( i know I can't believe it either!! But that is what I saw. I would have preferred to see the Ripper.)

Lol:D
That is so cool:D Oh thats like when i go to the shops there is a guy there he run's a shop Dreamy Donuts i swear he looks like CH my mum agree's with me :D...hehehe

AresLover452
July 31st, 2010, 10:58 PM
lol:d
that is so cool:d oh thats like when i go to the shops there is a guy there he run's a shop dreamy donuts i swear he looks like ch my mum agree's with me :d...hehehe

:p :p :p

samcarterrules
August 5th, 2010, 11:45 AM
You know your a Sanctuary fan when...

You read all 7 pages of the thread and see yourself agreeing with everyone else's answers. Hehe that's me for sure.

And when you watch all of S1 and S2 in 2 days. :)

Julia(samcarterrules)

katefan
August 5th, 2010, 07:47 PM
When you buy a pair of shoes because Amanda was wearing them at Vanctuary and they looked really comfy. Yay, they come on Saturday! ;-)

Emengee
August 8th, 2010, 06:40 PM
When you have a bad day and the first thing you do when you get home is pop in season one and have a Sanctuary marathon until you finish with Kali part 2.

helenmagnus23
August 8th, 2010, 11:31 PM
When you have a bad day and the first thing you do when you get home is pop in season one and have a Sanctuary marathon until you finish with Kali part 2.

I totaly do that:D

When you need your Helen and John fix:D

atlantis_babe34
August 8th, 2010, 11:57 PM
When your housemates ask if your going to watch sanctuary at all today and of course you answer witih a yes

AresLover452
August 9th, 2010, 07:40 PM
when you're sitting in the Doctors office and you start laughing because you have just pictured Nikola Tesla with his ridiculous mustache.

helenmagnus23
August 10th, 2010, 04:19 AM
When your watching another show;) and see CH and he's a bad guy and all you see is John Druitt :D

Emengee
August 10th, 2010, 11:58 AM
when you're sitting in the Doctors office and you start laughing because you have just pictured Nikola Tesla with his ridiculous mustache.

Dentists office for me :) I can't look at my dentist without laughing because they have the same mustache!

When you have weird dreams involving Helen and John at night.

katefan
August 10th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Any dream involving CH is a good dream. ;-)

Dentists office for me :) I can't look at my dentist without laughing because they have the same mustache!

When you have weird dreams involving Helen and John at night.

AresLover452
August 10th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Any dream involving CH is a good dream. ;-)

Oh Definitely!!

helenmagnus23
August 10th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Oh Definitely!!

Big Time!!:D

AresLover452
August 11th, 2010, 09:32 PM
When you're sitting at work and you envision John Druitt coming through the door dressed as the 1888 Jack the Ripper only in leather pants a black t and a leather trench coat.... hehe!! *happened to me today*

Emengee
August 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Wow. Seriously? I wish I had those kind of daydreams. mostly I just daydream about what I's do if I had superpowers or what would happen if there was no world hunger or things like that :)

On topic:

When you wake up from a dream yelling "CATCH THE NUBBINS!"

I got hit by a pillow this morning for just that :)

AresLover452
August 11th, 2010, 11:10 PM
When you wake up from a dream yelling "CATCH THE NUBBINS!"

I got hit by a pillow this morning for just that :)

lmao!! I would have hit you a pillow too!! Just kidding!!

helenmagnus23
August 13th, 2010, 12:25 AM
When you're sitting at work and you envision John Druitt coming through the door dressed as the 1888 Jack the Ripper only in leather pants a black t and a leather trench coat.... hehe!! *happened to me today*

Oh i so want that!!:D

When you dream your in the Sanctuary and your playing with all the cool toy's (gun's ,comp etc):D

AresLover452
August 13th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Oh i so want that!!:D

When you dream your in the Sanctuary and your playing with all the cool toy's (gun's ,comp etc):D

I'd like to be there for real!!!

helenmagnus23
August 13th, 2010, 01:34 AM
I'd like to be there for real!!!

Same :D i'd love to hangout with Magnus and Druitt and everyone:D that would rock so much!:D

rockstarsister
August 13th, 2010, 03:32 AM
When you get dumped by text and instead of watching chick flicks you watch sanctuary

General Jumper One
August 13th, 2010, 07:09 AM
When you have a Tribble in Star Trek Online and wish you could nickname it Nubbin

AresLover452
August 13th, 2010, 04:04 PM
When you have a Tribble in Star Trek Online and wish you could nickname it Nubbin

lmao!!

Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
August 14th, 2010, 01:28 AM
When the first thing you do when you sit down at the computer is come to the Sanctuary section of GW.

And then never leave...

LadyGalaxyJ
August 14th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I always compare Tribbles and Nubbins. I don't know why. ;P

When the first thing you do when you sit down at the computer is come to the Sanctuary section of GW.

And then never leave...
When this happens and you get late for work. Oops. :P (Happened a while ago. ;P)

Btw, I love your sig. ;DD

stargatelover4ever
August 15th, 2010, 12:59 AM
when you're on a trip hicking and you find a computer with internet connection and just run in to GW to catch up with the Sanctuary section and forget to leave XD :D:D:D

helenmagnus23
August 16th, 2010, 08:05 PM
When your watching New Moon in the Cinima and when you see CH you yell out Jack The Ripper...lol:D i did:D

LadyGalaxyJ
August 16th, 2010, 10:22 PM
When your watching New Moon in the Cinima and when you see CH you yell out Jack The Ripper...lol:D i did:D
Did you really do that? o.o

helenmagnus23
August 16th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Did you really do that? o.o

Yeah i did everyone looked at me funny...lol:D it was awsome though:D

LadyGalaxyJ
August 16th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah i did everyone looked at me funny...lol:D it was awsome though:D
I bet they would! XDDD But I love you for doing it. I'd be WAYYY too shy. ;PP

MissCheerfully
August 17th, 2010, 03:30 AM
..when you start wearing ties...? (Being a girl)

Emengee
August 17th, 2010, 12:53 PM
when you're already planning your halloween costume as Helen Magnus.

AresLover452
August 17th, 2010, 01:26 PM

Though which verson..... webisode version or taking on the cabal version?

LadyGalaxyJ
August 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM
I have a Helen in Haunted costume that I adore. :D
Well, not exactly identical, but really close. ^^

Emengee
August 17th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Haunted. I have everything except my waistcoat is longer. I really didn't care for her clothes in the webisodes besides the outfit she wore when she confronted John, but I loved her personality with Will in the begining.

helenmagnus23
August 17th, 2010, 04:35 PM

I have a webisode one very close to this one i wore it to Supernova :D

AresLover452
August 17th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Awesome!

helenmagnus23
August 17th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Awesome!

I wore the corset top for 3 days..lol it was a challenge:D

atlantis_babe34
August 17th, 2010, 10:32 PM
when you dye a piece of your dark hair bright red... just for funnsies XD

AresLover452
August 17th, 2010, 10:34 PM
when you dye a piece of your dark hair bright red... just for funnsies XD

Kewl!!

Or when you hang out side at night looking for abnormals hoping to see Magnus and the gang tailing it.

rockstarsister
August 18th, 2010, 03:30 AM
you and your friend decided you are Helens love children
I'm Andy Magnus-Tesla and my Friend is Katey-Rose Magnus-Watson

Samantha.Majka
August 19th, 2010, 06:47 AM
.. when you get a new mobile and the first picture you have in is Sanctuary :)

Emengee
August 19th, 2010, 07:14 AM
when you cant stop making Helen/jack fan vids

SnowWhite
August 19th, 2010, 07:32 AM
I have a Helen in Haunted costume that I adore. :D
Well, not exactly identical, but really close. ^^

really? coool! (could you please, please upload a pic of it? i'm such a costume freak.. lol^^)

...when you dress up your Facebook-Game Avatars as Sanctuary-characters

rockstarsister
August 19th, 2010, 07:06 PM
when you plan on dying your hair blond to keep Ashley alive and you write pavor nocturnus on your hand cuz you think it sounds pretty and you are going to Armageddon in Adelaide next year and are going to as Ashley and you also asked Agam Darshi on her facebook page to come (true I did)

Samantha.Majka
August 21st, 2010, 01:23 AM
.. when every single sentence reminds you of Sanctuary :D

helenmagnus23
August 21st, 2010, 01:53 AM
When cant stop watching Helen and John vids:D

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 12:07 AM
.. when you think about Henry, when you listen to Muse ( rock band ). When you think that the singer has similar voice like Henry :D

AresLover452
August 22nd, 2010, 12:14 AM
When ou work at a hospital and you just hope that Helen Magnus will come through the door.

stargatelover4ever
August 22nd, 2010, 12:27 AM
when you're writing FFs instead of doing summer homework XD

AresLover452
August 22nd, 2010, 12:31 AM
when you're writing FFs instead of doing summer homework XD

lmao!! what's homework? hehe!! when Sanctuary is on the brain nothing else matters!!

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 12:40 AM
.. when you are on GTW Sanctuary forum instead of doing school work :D
( It is my case ) :D

AresLover452
August 22nd, 2010, 12:41 AM
when you're at work and you write loads of fanfic instead of doing work... .lol!! *raises hand* SO [email protected]

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 12:47 AM
.. when you sit at school and read fanfictions instead of listenning to the teacher :)
( AresLover, we are so similar ) :D

AresLover452
August 22nd, 2010, 12:49 AM
.. when you sit at school and read fanfictions instead of listenning to the teacher :)
( AresLover, we are so similar ) :D

I so used to do that!!! i wrote this steamy scene for Roslin and Adama while I was in a philosophy glass. The teacher was REALLY boring.

lmao!! Last weekend I spent all of work reading Fanfiction... lol!!

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 01:04 AM
When techer is borring, I always read FFs :)
And I wrote maybe 3 fanfictions durring school lessons :D
( Btw, where do you work? At hospital? )

.. when you try to find or buy movies with Sanctuary actors and actresses. :D

AresLover452
August 22nd, 2010, 01:13 AM
When techer is borring, I always read FFs :)
And I wrote maybe 3 fanfictions durring school lessons :D
( Btw, where do you work? At hospital? )

yeah i work in a hospital....

when you start to visualize the fanfic you want to write.

helenmagnus23
August 22nd, 2010, 02:01 AM
when you're at work and you write loads of fanfic instead of doing work... .lol!! *raises hand* SO [email protected]

(raises hand) Me too!!:D

rockstarsister
August 22nd, 2010, 03:07 AM
.. when you are on GTW Sanctuary forum instead of doing school work :D
( It is my case ) :D

Major Guilty

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 04:38 AM
Major Guilty

And prouuud of it !! :D :D

rockstarsister
August 22nd, 2010, 11:11 PM
And prouuud of it !! :D :D

hells yeah :D

Samantha.Majka
August 22nd, 2010, 11:34 PM
hells yeah :D

Hehe. Of course :)

.. when you listen to the Sanctuary podcast before you fall asleep, because you have really awesome dreams after it . :)
( my case, again ) :)

helenmagnus23
August 23rd, 2010, 01:42 AM
When it's raining and all you see is your fave ship:D H/J & H/J/J & J/J :D

AresLover452
August 23rd, 2010, 02:02 AM
(raises hand) Me too!!:D

i wrote nothing but fanfic while at work.... really really guilty!! I am such a Sanctuary Addict!!

When it's raining and all you see is your fave ship:D H/J & H/J/J & J/J :D

lmao!! Me too!!

rockstarsister
August 23rd, 2010, 02:30 AM
when no matter what you watch before going to bed you dream about Sanctuary :D

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 02:40 AM
when no matter what you watch before going to bed you dream about Sanctuary :D

I like the way you live :D

.. when you listen to music and every lyrics reminds you about new ideas for FanFictions :)

helenmagnus23
August 23rd, 2010, 02:50 AM

.. when you listen to music and every lyrics reminds you about new ideas for FanFictions :)

Yes!! i so do that!!:D

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 04:00 AM
Hehe, I am glad that I am not alone :)

.. when you cook or bake something and you wish to write on it something from Sanctuary. I always write "SFA" on cakes .. :D

General Jumper One
August 23rd, 2010, 05:22 AM
when you character in Star Trek Online is named Helen Magnus and your ship is the U.S.S. Sanctuary, U.S.S. Sanctuary-A

Samantha.Majka
August 23rd, 2010, 06:06 AM
when you character in Star Trek Online is named Helen Magnus and your ship is the U.S.S. Sanctuary

I love your style :D

.. when you try to convice your grandparents to watch Sanctuary with you :D

rockstarsister
August 23rd, 2010, 10:01 PM

I like the way I live too

When you get dumped and automatically think either What Would Magnus Do
Or
What WOuld Ashley Do

katefan
August 24th, 2010, 07:40 PM
When you are doing laundry and you start laughing because you remember CH pretending to wash Helen's delicates at #TSE as Big Foot.

AresLover452
August 25th, 2010, 01:13 AM
When you are doing laundry and you start laughing because you remember CH pretending to wash Helen's delicates at #TSE as Big Foot.

OMGS!! i would laugh too if I had seen that... lol!!

helenmagnus23
August 25th, 2010, 02:54 AM

Thats gold!!:D.....lol!!

samcarterrules
August 27th, 2010, 12:44 AM
When you feel accomplished after finally managing to get your friend into Sanctuary (I finally did! :D)

Or

On the day that Sanctuary airs in your country you sit at work/school/college wondering how long it will be until you can go home and watch a new episode of Sanctuary, you count down the hours. ;) :)

Julia(samcarterrules)

Samantha.Majka
August 27th, 2010, 01:21 AM
When you feel accomplished after finally managing to get your friend into Sanctuary (I finally did! :D)

Or

On the day that Sanctuary airs in your country you sit at work/school/college wondering how long it will be until you can go home and watch a new episode of Sanctuary, you count down the hours. ;) :)

Julia(samcarterrules)

I always counted hours when I was at school until I go home to watch Sanctuary too :D

Samantha.Majka
August 27th, 2010, 01:33 AM
.. when you read a book about a group of people exploring old buildings and you think about Sanctuary team doing the same thing :D

rockstarsister
August 28th, 2010, 03:29 AM

Or

Julia(samcarterrules)

I do that exact thing but for every new episode I'm sitting in class like SANCTUARY I NEED SANCTUARY

when you watch Alien Trespass cuz Jonathon Young is in it

Emengee
August 29th, 2010, 09:45 PM
When you find yourself having a hard time hating wexford when watching Stargate Atlantis.

He's just so cute with that accent!

Samantha.Majka
August 30th, 2010, 02:22 AM
.. when you are vacuuming and you think about Henry and nubbins from episode Nubbins :)
I have got a suction and I am not afraid to use it :)

helenmagnus23
August 31st, 2010, 08:59 PM
I do that exact thing but for every new episode I'm sitting in class like SANCTUARY I NEED SANCTUARY

when you watch Alien Trespass cuz Jonathon Young is in it

I saw that!:D

rockstarsister
September 1st, 2010, 02:37 AM
I saw that!:D

My mum was watching it and I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG

helenmagnus23
September 1st, 2010, 03:20 AM
My mum was watching it and I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG

When i saw JY i was like Wow Tesla!!...lol

Samantha.Majka
September 1st, 2010, 04:44 AM
...when you want to go to school in USA or UK, because they speak english because Helen speaks english too :)

rockstarsister
September 1st, 2010, 09:29 PM
When you hear Taylor Swifts song Mine and start writting and Will and Ashley fan fic about it (i've almost finished I will post the link up as soon I have uploaded it PROMISE)

rockstarsister
September 2nd, 2010, 12:06 AM
as promised http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6291417/1/Mine

Samantha.Majka
September 2nd, 2010, 06:32 AM
.. when you read an article about Nikola Tesla and then you have dreams about Sanctuary :)

Emengee
September 3rd, 2010, 03:54 PM
When the power goes out at work and you blurt out "Ok, women and geeks first! Oh wait, that's all of us!"

Samantha.Majka
September 4th, 2010, 02:18 AM
When the power goes out at work and you blurt out "Ok, women and geeks first! Oh wait, that's all of us!"

Hehe, my fave one :D

rockstarsister
September 6th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Your best shows u a picture of her Granddad when he was younger and he looks like Jonathan Young so you're convinced that he is somehow related to JY (true story I mega eeeped)

rockstarsister
September 9th, 2010, 07:13 PM
instead of working in digital photography @ school ur using photoshop to make sanctuary pics (all the time)

rockstarsister
September 27th, 2010, 11:57 PM
you know ur obsessed with #sanctuary when instead of saying century you say #sanctuary-True Story

Samantha.Majka
September 28th, 2010, 12:14 AM
you know ur obsessed with #sanctuary when instead of saying century you say #sanctuary-true story

"i like it" !! :d

Samantha.Majka
September 28th, 2010, 12:41 AM
... when you look at the cathedral in you town and you think that there must be Sanctuary in it :)
http://www.pavel-koura.eu/img/plzen-katedrala.jpg

helenmagnus23
September 28th, 2010, 05:51 AM
When you never miss TappingTeusday :D

When you go to a pizza place and order a pasta dish called Kali :D i did:D

rockstarsister
September 28th, 2010, 08:55 PM
When you never miss TappingTeusday :D

When you go to a pizza place and order a pasta dish called Kali :D i did:D

I might miss it next week *cries*

samcartersg1
September 29th, 2010, 09:16 AM
...when you have a dream that you are watching the Season 3 premiere with Amanda Tapping

Happened to me last night :)

samcarterrules
September 30th, 2010, 12:59 AM
...when you have a dream that you are watching the Season 3 premiere with Amanda Tapping

Happened to me last night :)

I always dream about that LOL, I think it would be so cool to watch the show with Amanda. :)

Julia(samcarterrules)

rockstarsister
September 30th, 2010, 03:42 AM
When you try to get all of your facebook friends to add the S4K logo to their pictures

Samantha.Majka
September 30th, 2010, 06:22 AM
... when you sit at school and your only care is to think about new ideas for Sanctuary fanfiction :D

BigHonkinSpaceGun
October 2nd, 2010, 01:17 PM
You name your 2 female geese Helen & Ashley. :) Helen protects & loves her ducks, while Ashley is the butt kicking cuddle goose! :D

Samantha.Majka
October 2nd, 2010, 01:23 PM
You name your 2 female geese Helen & Ashley. :) Helen protects & loves her ducks, while Ashley is the butt kicking cuddle goose! :D

I like it, I like it :D

rockstarsister
October 3rd, 2010, 03:44 AM
... when you sit at school and your only care is to think about new ideas for Sanctuary fanfiction :D

LOL I always do that, education is nothing compared to Sanctuary

rockstarsister
October 4th, 2010, 02:00 AM
when your going away for two weeks so you video Sanctuary stuff onto your phone so you don't do through Sanctuary withdrawel

Samantha.Majka
October 4th, 2010, 09:55 AM
... when you go through the street and you meet people who really remind you of Sanctary characters :D It happend to me today, I saw these people all around me :D

Teal'c_PI
October 4th, 2010, 09:01 PM
You compose an entire CD worth of Sanctuary-inspired piano music, with a playlist featuring themes for all the main characters. Yes, I really did this... :o

Emengee
October 5th, 2010, 12:48 AM
You compose an entire CD worth of Sanctuary-inspired piano music, with a playlist featuring themes for all the main characters. Yes, I really did this... :o

Song list please? :)

When you lug your dvd's with you while you're house sitting for your stepmom because you just know that you will get the urge to watch a random episode.

Samantha.Majka
October 5th, 2010, 07:26 AM
... when you have Sanctuary and people from Sanctuary even in your Physics book :D

Teal'c_PI
October 7th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Song list please? :)

<snip>

I did a song for Requiem (my fave episode ;)), and themes for all the main characters - Helen, John, Nikola, Ashley, Will, Kate, Henry, and Big Guy - and the main Sanctuary theme :D

yamiinsane
October 8th, 2010, 09:59 AM
...when u play a game where u can build your own city and name it The Sanctuary, or after any of the characters. (Yes I've done that :P)

Samantha.Majka
October 8th, 2010, 10:23 AM
... when you got an idea for Teslen Christmas Fanfiction even if it isn't Christmas yet :D

Samantha.Majka
October 8th, 2010, 10:28 AM
... when you fix a problem with your graphic software and the first art is about Teslen :)

system_lord_wolf
October 10th, 2010, 11:04 PM
-Whenever you hear someone say "Liar", you're compelled to shout "LIAR, YOU BLOODY LIAR!"
-You have suspiscions about all the local 'animal sanctuary's...and the estate down the road called The Sanctuary. Australia must have a hell of a lot of abnormals!

Thieves
October 10th, 2010, 11:08 PM
When you are on a road trip and there are numerous signs on the side of the road saying 'Sanctuary' and you have to fight the burning urge to turn and drive down the road just to see...

Emengee
October 10th, 2010, 11:48 PM
When watching a clip of The Addams Family musical (song: Pulled) You automatically think of Ashley and Will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heK5mX_aQ38

Now just picture Ashley torturing Henry (not that I condone that sort of behavior. Maybe imagine she is waxing his eyebrows or something after he lost a bet.)

helenmagnus23
October 11th, 2010, 05:31 AM
When you hear your parents call for your brother and sister and there names are Helen and Will:D..lol
My younger brother William(Will) and sister Helene:D