• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pathogen" (204) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Carl Binder
    Director: Robert Carlyle

---

Oh I am on a roll here!

Tomorrow, looks like Carl is on deck as episode five jumps two spots to take the position formerly held by episode three (my baby).
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...you-missed-it/

JES writes: “What’s to prevent these characters from using the bodies to commit other antisocial and illegal acts? Where’s the limit?”

Answer: Great question. And it’s one Exec. Producer Carl may be positing in season two.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...f-the-mailbag/

Yesterday, we gave and received notes on three outlines: Episode 1 (Paul’s story, which will shoot second), Episode 3 (my story, which will shoot fourth), and Episode 4 (Carl’s story, which will shoot first).
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...this-and-that/

Congrats to Iamza who guessed the episode four title…

#1: INTERVENTIONS

#2: AFTERMATH

#: AWAKENINGS

#4: PATHOGEN

#5: C*********
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
    Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 03 March 2010, 01:36 PM.
    sigpic

Destiny infected with some planet bacteria. Maybe this is the episode Rush dies.

And bad PG15
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Everyone loves a disease episode!

Waitaminute - you're not PG!

(Is he dead? It's okay - I can take the bad news if need be...)
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I have him strapped to a hamster wheel generating power for my house. No electric bill for jelgate

(He is probably stuck with school)
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Jelgate: Is this joke or Rush is really gonna die in S2?
          And about the episode, I hope it will be interesting. We had a lot of "we are sick" episodes before and it´s getting boring...but it would be TJ´s episode, and that´s good.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
            Jelgate: Is this joke or Rush is really gonna die in S2?
            And about the episode, I hope it will be interesting. We had a lot of "we are sick" episodes before and it´s getting boring...but it would be TJ´s episode, and that´s good.
            Its a joke. Being the lead I doubt Rush would actually die. Unless Robert Cartyle was tired of the show and their is no indication of that
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I have a feeling this is the episode Scott gets herpes.
              Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                I have a feeling this is the episode Scott gets herpes.
                Doesn't hurt to hope.

Also it might not be a sick episode, maybe the titles metaphorical??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  Doesn't hurt to hope.

Also it might not be a sick episode, maybe the titles metaphorical??
                  Aha yes metaphors, I hope this really isn't one, my hopes are high because something unexpected MUST happen!
                  Tst

Comment

well what if this is a story about good pathogen which is an early version of our ATA gene? because if you check Wikipedia, there are also good pathogens out there...

Comment

Originally posted by comperius View Post
                      well what if this is a story about good pathogen which is an early version of our ATA gene? because if you check Wikipedia, there are also good pathogens out there...
                      Yes, there are good bacteria/virus/fungi out there, but a pathogen by definition is bad...

Comment

well but it could be a pathogen which alters human DNK so you can "communicate" with the ship. or something like that. And because our DNK is different than Ancient, people get sick at first, but than they get better because TJ finds some plant or something and we can control the ship

Comment

JES writes: “What’s to prevent these characters from using the bodies to commit other antisocial and illegal acts? Where’s the limit?”

Addressing the immoral use of the communication stones?

Or the guy that sat in the chair wakes up and they transfer him to SGC to experiment on him and extract the info, and he/Destiny unleashes a pathogen to protect himself/Destiny? And it is solved by bringing him back on board?

Has there been any more info released by Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by comperius View Post
                            well but it could be a pathogen which alters human DNK so you can "communicate" with the ship. or something like that. And because our DNK is different than Ancient, people get sick at first, but than they get better because TJ finds some plant or something and we can control the ship
                            DNK? Thats a word I have never heard before. Do you mean DNA? If so a person's genetic structure has no merit on control of the Destiny
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

another sickness ep which means alot of TJ i hope
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X