Babylon Squared Goof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon Squared Goof

Has anyone seen episodes of B5 online on AOL run Slashcontrol? While watching Babylon Squared at the 29 minute mark you can see a crewmember in the shot! Here is a screencap of it:

I looked on my Season 1 DVD with this episode and the whole right side of the shot with the crewmember is cutout. I never saw the original broadcast of this episode, but was this goof ever broadcast?
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

very possible. The first time Chrysalis aired, the scene with Londo walking into the Garden was the wrong footage, so instead of Londo walking into a hedgerow maze he walked off the studio.

This was immediately rectified but some taped copies of this episode exist out there. To this day it's a thorn in JMS' side.

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
    Vir: I don't understand...
    Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

Yeah, but JMS whines about a lot of things
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Yeah, but JMS whines about a lot of things
        He does, but not as much as George Lucas who'd like to find and burn every copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special in existence...

Goofs are cool, though!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dimbo_Sama View Post
          very possible. The first time Chrysalis aired, the scene with Londo walking into the Garden was the wrong footage, so instead of Londo walking into a hedgerow maze he walked off the studio.

This was immediately rectified but some taped copies of this episode exist out there. To this day it's a thorn in JMS' side.
          i keep wondering if i still have my taped copy of this or if i inadvertently threw it away. it may have gone to the dump because i went through last year and tossed a lot of VHS tapes that I didnt' need, and the b5 ones were in that group since i have the dvd's

there were several times when they barely got the show done before it was due to be fed out to the stations, and stuff happened
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X