This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does nobody know about the stargate

How many times has the stargate program come close to being reveled. (i.e all the space battles and other such events.) I would just love to go on all those conspirisy websites in the stargate verse "The goverment are going to other planets", "Whatever dude you've been watching too much Wormhole X-tream", "No the government made that up to cover up the truth", "Yeah right, nutter", "aaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!".
    Last edited by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble; 17 January 2010, 07:21 AM.

a dozen times or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
      How many times has the stargate program come close to being reveled. (i.e all the space battles and other such events.) I would just love to go on all those conspirisy websites in the stargate verse "The goverment are going to other planets", "Whatever dude you've been watching too much Wormhole X-tream", "No the government made that up to cover up the truth", "Yeah right, nutter", "aaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!".
      this remind me a nice pic

Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

in RL there's ton's of secret programs going on that no one has ever figured out about.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Area 51 has a Stargate I bet. The government is good at keeping secrets, and that may be the only thing they are good at.

Comment

The military are always at least 20, 25 years ahead, in term of technologies, to the common population. State of the art Jet fighter of today like F-22 where conceived 20 years ago. Excluding some ludicrous ideas, they have some pretty interesting tech and researches at their disposal.
            sigpic
            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
              The military are always at least 20, 25 years ahead, in term of technologies, to the common population. State of the art Jet fighter of today like F-22 where conceived 20 years ago. Excluding some ludicrous ideas, they have some pretty interesting tech and researches at their disposal.
              This is so true... and although I'm pretty sure that they don't have any wormhole creating alien tech, I would not be surprised if they had some pretty fantastic stuff down in some military vault that we won't see for another 20 years. Hell, they probably have the cure to most major diseases stuffed in some top secret filing cabinet somewhere, or the answer to eliminating the need for fossil fuel.
              sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
              Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
              GateCon Vancouver 2011
              Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                There are only like 4 F-22 Rapters and we might be selling those to Canada, It costs way to much and plus the government cut funding's for the F-22 Raptors. We are now producing the F-35 Lighting, Its supposed to replace the F-15 Eagle and another fighter jet, but I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
                  This is so true... and although I'm pretty sure that they don't have any wormhole creating alien tech, I would not be surprised if they had some pretty fantastic stuff down in some military vault that we won't see for another 20 years. Hell, they probably have the cure to most major diseases stuffed in some top secret filing cabinet somewhere, or the answer to eliminating the need for fossil fuel.
                  and the cure that will stop all the good shows from getting canceled
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X