This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Stargate Article in MultiChannel News

On May 3, MultiChannel published a big feature about Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Battlestar. the story is available in print or on multichannel.com. (You must register in order to read the article.)

Originally posted by jasonf
    On May 3, MultiChannel published a big feature about Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Battlestar. the story is available in print or on multichannel.com. (You must register in order to read the article.)
    can you just copy it form there and past it here, or send it trough PM???

Comment

Ask and ye shall recieve.....

[Removed by Moderator - Check out the full article here!]
      Last edited by GateWorld; 20 May 2004, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for that. That was the longest and most in depth article regarding Stargate that I've ever seen.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Thanks so much for posting that, LateFan. It was definately an interesting article.
          "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Thanks so much for posting that. It is really a great article.

Becky
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for posting that article.

I LOVED that web site for finding news on Stargate. They used to be free, but since they've gone to paid subscription, I just can't afford to get one.

Thanks for sharing!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That was a wonderful article! Thanks for posting the whole thing. Some interesting numbers in there.

5 Million for the Atlantis pilot, 1.5 million per episode.

1.7 million per SG-1 episode.

I'm not sure I'd ever heard the exact numbers before, that's more than I thought.

Atlantis sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing some of the concepts Brad Wright describes on screen.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

tnx LateFan, that was really good, i gave you some good carma for that

Comment

Thanks for posting the article. Very interesting insights on Hammer and SciFi and all that goes into series production.
                    Slainte
                    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Great article. Explains alot. Thanks again.
                      Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Yes, that was a great message! Thanks for posting that, it was quite in depth....we all need that to survive in our SG universe...
                        Sclaire

Comment

Interesting...
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Thanks a lot man. I found the article while surfing, but couldn't access it due to the registration. Thanks, very informative.
                            Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                            Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                            Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                            Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                            Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                            Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                            Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I like this quote "For some reason, science fiction fans love Friday nights."

...maybe it's because we dont have dates...
                              "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                              X