X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural could have a season 6

Awesome! Supernatural could have a season 6

If Kripke is on board, I'm game for it, if he isn't, then I'd say no thanks.

Originally posted by Arative View Post

I agree with ya here!
    sigpic

Comment

We're actually already discussing this topic in the spoiler thread
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68486
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post

I think a lot of us feel the same way.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yay, i knew SN would get another season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
            Yay, i knew SN would get another season!!!
            Don't get too excited yet. The title of this thread has the word "could" in it. That doesn't mean we are getting a 6th season...but it would be awesome if we did!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Don't get too excited yet. The title of this thread has the word "could" in it. That doesn't mean we are getting a 6th season...but it would be awesome if we did!
              Yeah, we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves just yet.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Yeah, we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves just yet.
                Yes...but we can still remain hopeful and have positive thoughts!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes...but we can still remain hopeful and have positive thoughts!
                  Certainly! You know me, I usually try and stay pretty positive.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I only just started watching this show but I like and hope it keeps going.

Story line seems as confusing as the mystery of the universe.
                    Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                      I only just started watching this show but I like and hope it keeps going.

Story line seems as confusing as the mystery of the universe.
                      Its really not...but its been built upon for 4 years now. You should see if you can catch the earlier season. It'll help things make sense.
                      sigpic

Comment

Its really not...but its been built upon for 4 years now. You should see if you can catch the earlier season. It'll help things make sense.
                        Yeah, if you like this show, you have to see it from the very beginning. Things are very connected on this show, and have really built up over the years.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

CinemaSpy: 'Supernatural' Sixth Season Confirmed

First it was Smallville, now Supernatural. A couple of days ago we reported that Smallville had been picked up for a tenth season. Industry sources in Vancouver provided CinemaSpy with the tip, indicating that while the official announcement has not yet been made, behind-the-scenes it’s all but a done-deal. Today we’ve been informed that Supernatural, too, has been confirmed with another season, in this case its sixth.

The news raises some intriguing conjecture about Supernatural. Season Five had long been touted as the last, with the Winchester brothers finally doing battle against Lucifer during the apocalypse. For a sixth season, what does one do for an encore after slaying Satan?

Creator/producer Eric Kripke has always maintained that the five-year arc would conclude with Sam and Dean confronting the Devil in a final showdown, though he’s also been quick to add that he’s not necessarily out of ideas, either.

continues:
                          http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3886

Since their the only ones reporting this as a fact rather than conjecture, im gonna take it with a grain of salt untill these an official press release.

From TV Guide's Matt Mitovich:-

Too bad that some site(s) are getting #SUPERNATURAL fans prematurely excited about an "official" S6 renewal. Sure it may happen, but not yet
                          23 minutes ago from web
                          http://twitter.com/MattMtvguy/status/8082331397
                          Last edited by Madwelshboy; 22 January 2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            CinemaSpy: 'Supernatural' Sixth Season Confirmed

First it was Smallville, now Supernatural. A couple of days ago we reported that Smallville had been picked up for a tenth season. Industry sources in Vancouver provided CinemaSpy with the tip, indicating that while the official announcement has not yet been made, behind-the-scenes it’s all but a done-deal. Today we’ve been informed that Supernatural, too, has been confirmed with another season, in this case its sixth.

The news raises some intriguing conjecture about Supernatural. Season Five had long been touted as the last, with the Winchester brothers finally doing battle against Lucifer during the apocalypse. For a sixth season, what does one do for an encore after slaying Satan?

Creator/producer Eric Kripke has always maintained that the five-year arc would conclude with Sam and Dean confronting the Devil in a final showdown, though he’s also been quick to add that he’s not necessarily out of ideas, either.

continues:
                            http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3886

Since their the only ones reporting this as a fact rather than conjecture, im gonna take it with a grain of salt untill these an official press release.

From TV Guide's Matt Mitovich:-

http://twitter.com/MattMtvguy/status/8082331397
                            I hope its true
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope its true
                              At least we know that there is a good chance.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X