This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG/SC Universes - Tartarus

The homebase of Anubis. Currently has several fleets being constructed in several shipyards, (the most defeneded and protected of which are closest to the planet itself). The planet is barren save for several buildings constructed by the Jaffa under Anubis' command. Most of the complex is underground. There is a important cell within the complex for a certain prize that Anubis is after.

The map location of Tartarus in the Milky Way galaxy map is 604.688.07

North-South: 604
    East-West: 688
    Galactic Plane: 07 (+7 over glalaxy plane)

-= Hiei & Awinita from Sateda =-

When they arrived throughte unshielded stargate on the planet Anubis was busy elsewhere, there were only a scan few troops on the planet and a few of them were Tok'ra, one of whom was waiting for them to arrive. he bowed deepely to them both. "It is good of you to arrive. I am Na'loc of the Tok'ra. We have very little time before Anubis returns from his latest venture. come this way." he said turning ot lead the way to the centeral hub of the complex. Awinita seemed to recall the planet of some importance to the Alesians and also the Ancients but said nothing.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Hiei looked at the Tok'ra. He didn't trust Tok'ra... actually he didn't trust anyone with a snake in thier heads and didn't trust most people that didn't. They where manipulative by nature. "just get me to the queen so i can blow her up"
    sigpic
    Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

As they walked through the complex Nal'loc spoke. "Anubis is being kept busy by Lord Ba'al and rthe other system lords, your technology he has used on several system lord worlds." He replied. "Our spy network managed to get civilans to safety before Anubis was to arrive at the planets in question." He looked at Hiei. "I was told a General of Alesia was coming, but I was expecting General Ayen rather then yourself." That was blunt and to the point. How did he know Ayen?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Following Nal'loc Hiei replied, 'Ayen is busy with other tasks at the moment. Besides me and my men are accustomed to taking missions that most would consider to be suicide.

Hiei's head twitched as he heard something the others did not. 'Their here.
        sigpic

Comment

Nal'loc stopped for a heartbeat and checked a hand device. "Anubis has returned sooner then expected, according to this he is engaged with other vessels in system edge. Cleasrly your doing, we have very little time now as it is, this way." Nal'loc turned down a hall, one that appearaed totally random, but Awinita herself had totally disappeared.

Comment

Hiei followed Nal'loc but he was concerned with where Awanita went. either way he was going to complete his primary objective. Hearing footsteps heading striaght for them Hiei shoved Nal'loc into a gap between 2 pillars. Hiding in an adjacent one he waited to see what was coming. As the Kull Warrior passed him he jumped out behind it and snapped its neck with ease. Looking at Nal'loc he could tel the tok'ra was surprised. He then dragged the body into the gap where they had been hiding hoping no one would find the body.
            sigpic

Comment

Out in space a battle was going between nine ships of Anubis' fleet, and three Drow ships and one Aleisan craft. Time seemed to slow as Awinita appeared on Anubis' flagship. It was time to face him once, but not for the last time.

Anubis was giving orders to his fleet, not noticing Awinita until both Kull Warriors by the door fell over dead. He turned to her. "You!"

"Hello Anubis, been a long time hasn't it?" Awinita had a smug look on her face as the pair began dancing against each other, their power clashing, and bending time around them as they fought.

Comment

As alarms went off throughout the complex Hiei began to get annoyed. He knew that the front door was a bad idea. He thought he heard a sound coming from his right ear. it sounded like static... radio static during atmo entry on a drop ship comm system... suddenly he remembered that he put it there out of habit before the drop ship left Alesia.

'pre.... to dr.. in t-mi.us fif.. ..conds'

after waiting for about 30 seconds so the comm would clear up, Hiei pressed into his ear and said 'leave the queen to me. Secure the stargate and only kill those that shoot at you first.' Hiei then looked at Nal'loc and siad, 'get all tok'ra and rebel jaffa to the stargate and get them out of here.

preparing for what would probably be more Kull Warriors Hiei reached behind him grabbed the Hilt of his sword. small electrical dischardes arced from the hilt as he broke it off of a magnet that was hidden the sheath to hold in place and keep the plasma from escaping when not in use. slowly bringing it down to his side a feint red gas began to fill an invisable barrier in the shape of a curved sword. as the seconds passed the gas grew brighter as it was heated up to temperatures that could melt even the hull of the Angelan. As he focused his senses on the tasks before him a blue aura of ascended engery began to surround him. He was ready.
                Last edited by Eragon; 19 January 2010, 01:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Within the mothership of Anubis a pitched battle had taken place, Awinita, her solid white ascended angery, against Anubis' dark purple black, thew two fo them battled for a few minutes before Awinita's strength gave way and she went flying, breaking the door to the space where Anubis made his throne room. At least he was busy. He stalked towards her, his frist prime remained at the controls to the mothership.

"You think you can defy your god!" Anubis growled out.

Awinita coughed and spit at his feet. "I'd think otherwise of yourself." She hissed back at him, this one had loved her long ago. Before the Time of the System Lords had truly begun.

Anubis reached towards her, that was a mistake, she started laughing, a minute later he was thrown backwards into the throne room, Awinita got to her feet and took off down the corridor. Disappeared for an instant before appearing at the stargate on the planet below and diving through it for Earth.

-= Awinita to Earth; Qingyangh =-

Meanwhile Nal'loc nodded and did as was told, though he knew he wasn't fully trusted, the fact of the matter was that things were moving swiftly for him to like, sooner or later Anubis would get to the planet and all would be lost.

Comment

running down the halls sword drawn Hiei cut his way through all who resisted, leaving naught but a trail of smoldering body parts behind him. As alarms sounded more and more kull stood in his way. The hilt of the sword beeped telling him power was low and the Plasma would start to cool now before being sucked back into the hilt for storage. he had only moments left of use before he was completely screwed. The shield glowed green as he stopped for a second and the kull shot their blasters into it. sheathing it he gathered as much ascended energy into his hands as he could throwing it at the kull now running towards him sending them flying back into a pile.
                    sigpic

Comment

((i*s incredibly bored*))
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X