Major Announcement!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Announcement!!!

Alright, this will be also up on the site later this week with some more details, but... basically what it looks like now is that "Sacrifices" won't be the season finale after all.

So, what does that mean exactly? I really wanted to be certain not to post this unless it was absolutely for sure. This is going to be good.

Season Four will have 24 episodes after all!!!

And first off, there won't be any break between "Sacrifices" and the remaining four episodes. In fact, with these episodes airing we'll finally be back on track and are looking at Season Five to premiere in the fall the way past seasons have.

The reason is really that while "Sacrifices" is a great episode that works really well, I really felt it doesn't feel right as a season finale, not compared to our finales in the past. And then I realized that the drafts we already have for the later episodes are all really in great shape, so it won't take us writing any new scripts from scratch to wrap up the season.

Thought about it for a while, and it just makes more sense. It's better for the series, and also it would feel off in a way to just release one episode and then let you all wait for another several months for Season Five to air. So, instead we now have five new episodes coming up.

Like I said, this will also go up on the site, and we'll start releasing some info about the episodes. What I can say is that, like we've done it in the past, the last few episodes will be an arc that will build up to the finale. And you can expect a lot of the things we've set up over the course of the season (i.e. the cease fire with the Enoly) to be paid off in a big way.

I know, right now you all just have this post to go by, and there's been a lot of delays in the past, but trust me -- the show is finally coming back. In fact, I was just working on an episode, and I'm really excited about it personally and am looking forward to getting them out there and see what the reactions to them will be!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

will it still return on January 21st?
    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 11 January 2010, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Btw i created the wikia's for most of the Horizon Regulars but someone is going to have to fill in the biography part cause im not that good at writing those.

Comment

woot now this makes me so excited about its return To tell you the truth I was a bit dismayed about it only having twenty episodes to tell you the truth. But this is great news
        And I also look forward to Season 5. Sad its the last but at least you are giving us warnings

And nice job Shep

Comment

Cool stuff. Can't wait to see some releases.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

for you people that like to edit wiki's im trying to do an episode wiki and im trying to use the template they have but everytime i try to do and i put in the necessary information it doesn't show up on the actual page. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              for you people that like to edit wiki's im trying to do an episode wiki and im trying to use the template they have but everytime i try to do and i put in the necessary information it doesn't show up on the actual page. HELP!
              I tried to get into the whole wiki thing, did one page, it made my head spin, I stopped doing it

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                I tried to get into the whole wiki thing, did one page, it made my head spin, I stopped doing it
                Took me a while to get it right, and the infoboxes still go all wacky on me sometimes. It's simple once you get the hang of it, though.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Took me a while to get it right, and the infoboxes still go all wacky on me sometimes. It's simple once you get the hang of it, though.
                  I find American political theory much more easy to grasp

Comment

woohoo
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

come on guys i can't be the only one that is working on the horizon wiki if you guys got free time it would be nice to have some help.

Comment

come on guys i can't be the only one that is working on the horizon wiki if you guys got free time it would be nice to have some help.
                        Eh, I have my own fanfic to worry about. And it's been a year since new episodes of Horizon had me all that interested... if it comes back better than ever, maybe. But the show's really losing my interest right now.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

will it still return on January 21st?
                          I'm actually trying to figure out if it should be the 21st or January 28, which is just a week later. In a way the latter would be better because we'd have a little more time for the final four episodes, but I know after all these delays everyone's eager to finally see a new episode released.

Either way, there will be a news announcement up on the site some time tomorrow that will have all the release dates for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Btw i created the wikia's for most of the Horizon Regulars but someone is going to have to fill in the biography part cause im not that good at writing those.
                            That's great! I'll try and get around to filling in some bios when I get a chance, but everyone, please feel free to add to it if you'd like to.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                              woot now this makes me so excited about its return To tell you the truth I was a bit dismayed about it only having twenty episodes to tell you the truth. But this is great news
                              Yeah, it's really better this way. And these last few episodes will be a much better conclusion for the season.

And I also look forward to Season 5. Sad its the last but at least you are giving us warnings
                              And the good thing is we'll have an entire season to wrap up the series. So one thing I can say is that Season Five will be the most arc driven of all of the seasons, probably even more than Season Three. There'll still be the occasional stand alone episodes, but it'll really be one big story.

Comment

Working...
                              X