• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unearthed (211)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON TWO
    UNEARTHED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 211

A teenage girl's miraculous resurrection has consequences when she begins spouting secret codes and speaking Russian, inexplicably connecting her to a missing Navy officer.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2013, 09:35 AM.

So what did everyone think.

I found it rather bizarre and seeing Charlie again definitely took me out of the moment, then I remembered this was an episode from S1 that never aired apparently.
    sigpic

Comment

Great episode, however.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
        I found it rather bizarre and seeing Charlie again definitely took me out of the moment, then I remembered this was an episode from S1 that never aired apparently.
        The thing is we keep forgetting about the warning sign on the bottom right corner of the screen: behold the EF OH EX.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm very concerned for the mental well-being of the main cast, they were so occupied by the girls resurrection they missed the Charlie's one....

Spoiler:
          I know it was an unaired S1 ep, but they could have reshot and re-edited out the scenes with him in, they did it for the Bionic Woman pilot and that wasn't noticeable unless you'd seen both,

Comment

Yeah. It wasn't like he played a huge part in this one. It wouldn't have taken a whole lot to change things, and would have made the episode flow so much better.
            sigpic

Comment

This was a good episode, but the whole Charlie aspect did throw me a bit as well. Once I realized this was possibly a "missing" Season 1 episode, things at least made a bit more sense to me.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Interesting angle on the notion of demon possession. Interesting that it's current Catholic church policy to explain away the phenomenon.
                Are they merely airing this episode at this time just as a filler or perhaps it connects with some future eps? I'm partial to the latter, mainly because it's evident that Rusk does another "jump" at the end and that the girl makes a rather odd comment to Dunham before leaving the lab about "one year to catch up".

I suppose the Bad Robot people are deliberately being mysterious about where all this fits into Fringe chronology. I didn't see "Six Months Ago" anywhere. Could be AU or it could be someone misses Kirk Acevedo.

I, for one, miss him a lot. Especially since I've been rewatching S1.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I wonder if one of the future S2 or *fingers crossed* season 3 episodes is going to continue this (well they kind of left the door open with that ending), so they have had to show it now so that the second parter makes sense.

Still say they should have re-shot the 3 scenes and cut the rest of Charlie out.

I though the comment the girl made was about Peter, i.e. "I'm 18 next year so not jail bait, make your (romantic) move on him before I do"...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

I though the comment the girl made was about Peter, i.e. "I'm 18 next year so not jail bait, make your (romantic) move on him before I do"...
                    That's the impression I got too. That if Olivia "wants" him she better act fast.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the impression I got too. That if Olivia "wants" him she better act fast.
                      Yeah, that is what I gathered from that as well.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So what did everyone think.

It was? Seems like a lot of people know that, but I didn't get the memo. See Charlie did throw me off. I was like what the heck?

All in all...I liked the episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

They should have added a "Six Months Ago..." to the titles.
                          It would have at least made Charlie easier to understand for those that didn't get the memo (there was a memo?) and could legitimately be classed as a season 2 episode.

Comment

They should have added a "Six Months Ago..." to the titles.
                            It would have at least made Charlie easier to understand for those that didn't get the memo (there was a memo?) and could legitimately be classed as a season 2 episode.
                            I agree...and TPTB always have memos! they just don't always share them with us.
                            sigpic

Comment

Didn't think of that. Ha...
                              Probably comes from trying to multi-task while watching telly.

The thing that intrigues me about Peter is he's such a ladies man but not in a sickening sleazy sort of way. He has a nice way with the ladies... open, vulnerable almost but so unlike his other cynical self.
                              Quite sweet really.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                              X