PDA

View Full Version : SG/SC Universes - Wraith's Bane (Starship)

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 11:39 AM
The starship thread of Wraiths Bane. The ship was created using planes found in Atlantis to create a ship with two allies, the Asgard and the war ready Furlings of M2R-177 in the Pegasus Galaxy. The ship when completed, measures 1.22 km in length at 600 meters wide, with a total of 22 decks, its hangars can easliy hold up to two Daedalus class battleships each plus both full wings of F302 fighters and also a full compliment of Jumpers (total six)

The Bane is powered by a Hypermatter reactor, and also a ZPM reactorcore. it is also powered by a pair of ZPMs working in tandem with each iother, with another three in reserve. (ZPMs currently supplied by a (currently allied with Atlantis Crew) Asuran world)

-= Dr Rush & Company from Atlantis Base =-

The Bane jumped from Atlantis to hyperspacem, now they just had ot get to Sateda, that alone would take them three hours. And from there to Earth, they'd be there by the end fo the week, withonly a temporary commanding officer in charge of the ship too, though it had to be done, the only way for both officers in command of the two daedalus class ships to get to earth anyhow. They also had to pick up Team Sheppard as well.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 12:12 PM
Rush wandered the Hanger Bay, looking at the two 304's, Apollo and Daedalus, both damaged severely. Along the wall were levels and levels of 302 docking. But, what laid against one wall, six Jumpers, was what his attention was mainly on. He had never flown in a hostile situation before. But if needed, he was ready to volunteer to fly one down onto Sateda to help pull Sheppard's team out.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 01:45 PM
The daamge to the Apllo was severe, nothing short of a total overhual soemwhere on earth would get her back into the air. There was plently of room left to spair in the huge hangar bay where the two ships were docked. Rush could easliy get herizon dropoff just looking in one direction. Thankfulyl the system allowed for ships to go through the shield, keeping air inside the hangar bay at all times, as there were not actual hangar doors, only a glass energy like wall.

Rodney wqas on a computer scrolling through information being fed from the Apllo, reading and watching the most recent battle, "Is that a hive ship? Or is it a dozen of them?" He pressed a key and the screen nearby in the hangar controll center came alive showing what Rodney found, what appeared to be a hive ship the size of Ohio (in terms of square footage alone) was on the screen. "The things huge!"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 01:59 PM
Rush began walking towards the back of the hanger, then into the hall. He boarded a tram, one of 5 tram systems through the massive ship. Its how they got around quickly. He pressed the button for Bridge and he was off.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 02:12 PM
When Rush arrived Rodney had paused the video on one screen and opened the feed from the Daedalus, finding the large hive, or serveral dozen hooked uptgether, moving off from the damaged Apllo before it (the supposed dozen hive ships) jumped to hyperspace.

"That's right" Caldwell was saying as the bridge doors open and Rush walked in. "We dropped from hyper, and found that ship moving off, so after chatting we hooked up a tow and headed backto Atlantis, that's thew only city we know of that could be able to defend itself against that."

"Yes but is it one hive ship or several at once connected up?" Rodney asked.

"There's no way to know." Radek replied from where he sat. The bridge was large enough to have a full color map system like a full size billards table. And also a full wetbar and even a lounge sofa or three. "Even if it was just one hive ship, its been hidden for so long we'd have found it by now."

"We've been doing a system check of everything, everything's in the green" Caldwell said, the all too familar memory of the Wraith downloading a virus into the system of the Daedalus all to fresh in his mind.

"Yes the Ai has been working round the clock keeping things running." Rodney replied as the Ai, Novusai spoke up.

"Gravity shadow detect along route to Sateda system, redircting route around gravity shadow." The map showed their projected hyperspace tunnel crossing through what appeared to be a planet like object.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 02:16 PM
"Gravity Shadow?" Rush said, the first tim anyone noticed he was there.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 02:37 PM
"Apparently so." Rodney pointed at the map, their projected path passed through what appeared to be a cloud of some sort, identifed by the AI of the Bane as a gravity shadow, either meaning one fo two things. They either were in a system heading for a planet, or it was another ship in hyperspace. "One thing is for sure, this ship is smoother ride."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 02:46 PM
"That thing could be a ship. Keep an eye on it."

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 02:55 PM
"Gravity well identified as a planetoid. Dropping out of hyperspace to chart new corse." Novusai said, the Ai was currently in control with only the acting commander in the drivers seat as the Bane dropped out of hyperspace and crusied along, seeming to turn slightly before jumping again. a coruse that took them around the odd object in space.

Rodney begain going through the computer database, if this was a enemy hive, they were smarter then they had first thought. If it wasn't a hive, they were in trouble. "What if it is that new group, these Drow people" he said thoughtfully

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 02:59 PM
"The Drow? Hm... maybe. Do we know anything about thier technology?" Rush asked.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 03:58 PM
"Ah heh... not much" Rodney replied, looking like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck. "only stuff we know Todd told us, and the Apllo was to meet up with him over Sateda before pick up time." Rodney said. Everything had gone from fine and dandy to totally FUBAR at the drop of a hat

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
"Great. For know I'm going to work on the assumption that its a wraith. Somoeone else work out our plan if its Drow."

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 04:41 PM
"We don't even know the drow, from what I had a scant monent with one of them they are pretty hot looking women, only the hot looking women i've seen, are taken" Rodney got a few odd looks his way, "I'm gonna die aren't I?"

"And if it is Wraith, whatever it is on the map is huge, and moving." Radek said.

"So lets do what the good Dr said and assume for now that it is Wraith, if that is the case, can this ship take it? After all the Apllo lost enignes and the Daedalus just barely has any shields whatsoever" Rodney said.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 04:47 PM
Rush walked out to find Caldwell. He had to be here somewhere..

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 05:05 PM
Caldwell was actually looking for the mess. He met up with Rush on his second round of the bridge deck. He noticed the look on Rush's face. "Something on your mind Dr?" he asked as he came to a stop. He had no idea the ship had dropped from hyperspace then recharted a path around a odd item in hyperspace, or realspace, it wasn't exactly fully known yet.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 05:07 PM
"Yes.. I know we are not there yet but, if you need a Jumper Pilot when we get to sateda, I am volunteering."

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
"We barely have enough crew to run this ship properly. It hasn't been tested in battle yet either. For all we know we could be going directly into a trap with Col Sheppard and his team as bait for us to arrive." Caldwell replied. Right now he only planned to get to Sateda, "Lets at least see what is going on at Sateda before making any plans to send a team down. If there's trouble and we need a jumper team to go down, I'll consider who to put on it."

Nobody had warned Caldwell of Rushs tendancy to either bully or work through reasoning and bartering to get a set plan in motion.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 05:17 PM
Rush sighed. "Colonel, if you have an answer now you have less to worry about when the time comes, if it comes."

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
"Dr I have a ship to run and injured to see to and two damaged ships in the hangar bay. We'll drop from hyperspace in the Sateda system and see whats going on before doing anthing in terms of sending anyone to the planet. Gather intel first before going to see what is going on, Atlantis lost access to Sateda, assuming the gate is in use." He then said something confusing. "major Lorne sent a notice that Col Brown answered his radio call to Earth. What was that about?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 05:28 PM
" We connected to the wrong gate. Colonel Brown happened to be on the other side." Rush said, a bit annoyed.

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 05:30 PM
"Connected to the wrong gate?" Caldwell asked, clearly confused. "I thought we could only dial to the SGC and nobody else?" Apparently just dialing a a star symbol out of order dials another gate on the planet, something nobody knew. Until now

AtlantisRules!!!
January 3rd, 2010, 05:38 PM
"We didn't know it was possible either. But we did it. Apparently, if you dial the same address only with a few symbols mied up..

Princess Awinita
January 3rd, 2010, 06:12 PM
"Earth as more then one stargate that I know, but I always thought that dialing the the other gate we had to overpower the gate we were dialing in from?" Caldwell said, "Mikxing up the star symbols when dialing dials the other gate? How many stargates does Earth have? I know we have the russian gate and the gate at the SGC, but a third gate?" That was when Caldwell remembered what was going on back at home.

"That reminds me, Russias stargate complex was overrun by a group of Chinese women. Last thing we heard, the Alpha site was disclosed at the last UN Summit. Next thing i know i'm towing the Apllo back to base and then having this conversation"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 03:21 AM
"I dont know whats going on in Russia, but yes. The UN disclosed the Alpha Site to the leaders of all the Nations." Rush sighed, Caldwell was staarting to annoy him.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 09:50 AM
"Which means we are going to have a lot of stuff waiting for us when we get to Earth for debriefing." Caldwell said. He noticed the slight duispleasure in Rush, "Dr, I know what you're thinking, When we drop out of hyperspace and see what is going on at Sateda, I'll have your name on the list of who goes down to the planet, I was told by Dr McKay that Major Lorne took a jumper through, so we'll need two pilots, one for each jumper. Now if you'll excuse me I have a ship to run, injured to tend to, and two ships to repair"

As Caldwell turned to leave Rodney got on the comm, "Col Caldwell and Dr Rush to the bridge" Apparently they had found something.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Both Rush and Caldwell rushed off. They arrived in the brodge moments later and spoke simutaneously "What is it Rodney?". They looked at each other then back at McKay.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 12:19 PM
"We dropped from hyper again, apparently the gravity shadow the Ai detected is preventing anything from traveling through hyperspace in this area." Rodney said, "So we dropped out of hyperspace, and we came out to see that." he pointed to the front window of the bridge, four large ships, and one gigantic ship were drifting, apparently lifeless in space, not three kilometers away from the Bane. "Its not Wraith, but I haven't seen much of Drow technology to assume its them, whatever trhat group is, they've been there for a while"

"Are we cloaked?" Caldwell asked.

"Been cloaked ever since before we jumped to hyperspace." Rodney said, for all they knew this was a junkyard they were looking at.

"Think the super hive got to them?" Caldwell pressed.

"I know only as much as you do which is nothing." Rodney said.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 12:22 PM
"run a scan on it". Rush said.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 01:27 PM
"Runnig scan as we speak." Rodney sdaid, "There's lifesigns, but nothing Wraith or human, so could be Drow, those things are big ships."

"If we're fired on we should be abel to handle it right?" Caldwell asked.

Rodney nodded, "Novusai has been doing some simulations of a possible battle, each one ends up pretty much the same, we holding pretty well, but the other ships just shaking themsevles apart they're so beaten up."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
"Great." Caldwell said.
"Perhaps we should attempt to contact them" Rush suggested.

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 03:14 PM
"That's an idea I suggested" Radek muttered, Apprently Rodney ignored him on that because

"yeah Radek suggested that too, but I'd thought doing a scan first would have been better, then..." Riodney begain.

"Make contact while doing the scan then Dr McKay." Caldwell said, shutting Rodney right up.

"Right." he motinoed to Radek who opened a channel and sent a brief message. "Is anyone out there?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 03:19 PM
There was no answer.
"Rodney you really are terrible at this." Rush said as he grabbed the mic away. "This is Doctor Nicholas Rush of the Wraith's Bane. If any one is out there, please respond."

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Zeratul was going over the latest damage reports from the fleet when the console indicated he was being hailed by an unknown ship. His ships were arrayed in a defensive formation so he responded to the hail; opening a direct channel. The one who spoke sounded human so he activated the machine that would translate his thoughts into spoken words

"Unknown ship decloak and identify yourself."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 03:24 PM
There was a pause before Rush replied.
"we are detecting powered weapons. We will not decloak until they are powered down"

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 03:29 PM
"I will not power down my weapons while your intentions are unknown."

Zeratul sent an order to the other ship commanders, and the drones returned their berths; though they remained ready to relaunch.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Rush sighed. "I guess thats the best we can get. Decloak." He spoke into the radio again "We are here to retrieve a group of people who we sent to this planet."

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Zeratul commanded the drones to power down, and had the fleet stand down from battle readiness. Zeratul examined the ship now that he could see it.

"My fleet is here searching for suitable resources to repair our ships after our recent battle with the Zerg. Our survey is nearly complete. I will not oppose your effort to meet with your fellow Terrans."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 04:24 PM
"Thank you. If you have any informatuion on where they are that would be greatly appreciated."

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 04:39 PM
"The Zerg can be found mainly on the volcanic planet Char, and the former home world of the Protoss Conclave called Aiur. The Zerg also have control of several planets in the Koprulu sector. Where the swarm my fleet fought with is I do not know."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 04:43 PM
"I meant our people."

Z Dawg
January 4th, 2010, 04:50 PM
"You are the first group of Terrans we have encountered. I have no knowledge of where they are. If you require assistance I can send a hundred of my warriors down to the planet to help you search."

Princess Awinita
January 4th, 2010, 04:50 PM
When the Bane decloaked what was seen in space was a long ship, longer then anything built by earth, but not as long as an Alesian ship. The Bane was painted dark silver and for a moment was viewed as one of the stars. Caldwell was watching everything, apparently it did not seem to hit to anyone to try using the video screen sdo they could see who they were talking to. They sounded human. "Any idea what's going on doctor? We have to get to Sateda and pick up Col Sheppard and the team."

He was right, they were still six systems away from Sateda before the forced drop from hyperspace, apaprently whatever Nouvasi had picked up made it hard to traverse hyperspace when in this area. "What exactly is in this sector?"

"Couple gas giants, a few barran rocks, nothing much worth making a summer home here, why?" Radek said bringing up the information on the table map as information about the system scrolled in real time. "Though here's where we are right now" he highlighted a system with pretty much nothing in it, "And there's Sateda." Radek went questiion when he saw something else pop up reading. "Notice: Hyperspace window detected at coordinates 44.22.59" This ship could detect hyperspace jumping?

AtlantisRules!!!
January 4th, 2010, 05:04 PM
"One moment please." Rush looked at Caldwell.

Princess Awinita
January 7th, 2010, 02:24 PM
"Apparently this ship has technology that even the Asgard don't know about" Caldwell said seeing the readout on the table showing the report of a hyperspace window. "It looks like a grid of some type showing the galaxy itself and all the star systems in it." He turned to Rush, "If that group is friendly, see what help they need, maybe we can point them to a planet of some type."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 7th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Rush turned back to the comm. "Thank you for the offer. We accept and are willing assist you in any way we can."

Z Dawg
January 7th, 2010, 02:49 PM
After a moment's silence; during which orders were given for a search mission to the mothership; Zeratul responded.

"We need a safe place to establish a base so that we can repair our forces, to search further for our other fleets, and to defend against any possible Zerg attacks. 25 shuttles are prepped and loaded with my warriors for the search. They will dock in your ship upon receiving clearance. You can activate your video interface if your ship is equipped with one."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 7th, 2010, 02:59 PM
"Very well." Rush activated it. The image on the other ship showed Rush in the foreground, Caldwell in the background, along with most of the Bridge.

Princess Awinita
January 7th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Caldwell had to stare at what he was seeing. 'OK, so, this is the Pegasus galaxy, you've fought wierder looking things before' he thought not saying anything as a crewman gave him a computer screen sohwing a damage report. Both the Daedalus and the Apllo would need a full up refit of their engines and also several hull breaches were clearly pointed out in the lower decks of the Apllo not including the engineering and weapons areas of both ships. The missles on the Apllo were all but totally spent save for the forwards and starboard railguns. This was going ot be a lot to replace.

Radek was going hrough a list of nearby planets, three stood out, but they seemed to him as nothing worth living on, if anything was even there. One of them was a rockey surface with a watery core. Would that one be of help. Rodney just stared at the being on the screen, he thought the person was a human being, but he called them Terrans, if he could be called a he....

Z Dawg
January 7th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Zeratul activated his video interface, and the pilot station appeared on screen. Zeratul stood before the controls; his appearance obviously non-human.

OOC:
http://www.sc2blog.com/wp-content/up...02/zeratul.jpg

Princess Awinita
January 8th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Rodney, who was on the bridge, but seeing the screen and not within view of the webcam stared for a minute at what he saw, 'OK that is spooky.' He thought seeing Zeratul for the first time. "So.... not human...." he lookedto Rush, totally lost.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 8th, 2010, 07:12 PM
"Rodney, if I ever hear you complain about others pointing out the obvious again..." Rush started, then turned back to the screen. "We will send a transmission with a list of nearby planets and what their environments are like."

Princess Awinita
January 8th, 2010, 07:16 PM
"Who's pointing out the obvious? I'm just saying what's on my mind. The fact we can dial somewhere else on earth wioth the gate makes me a little nervous, its not like we have a stargate on here...." he looked to Caldwell before looking through the ships blueprint. "I just had to open my big mouth..."

Wraiths Bane had a stargate, and it did not seem to need a planet to dial anyplace either, it was made like Pegasus stargates, thirty six symbols, but more liek the Milky Way gate, it had an inner ring that spun liek a top.

Z Dawg
January 8th, 2010, 07:41 PM
"You have my thanks, Terran. If any of the planets have suitable resources my forces will warp in a base for use."

Princess Awinita
January 9th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Radek was looking through the list of nearby planets as ordered. He highlighted one fo them, "This looks liek a good one." He said as the planet itself appeared on the holographic display screen. "Linica, a barren planet, no Wraith activity, though its UV index in low, its not exactly a good place to live if you want to live south of Alaska." he muttered looking ot Rush, should he send it over?

AtlantisRules!!!
January 9th, 2010, 05:32 PM
"Send it, Radek. And any other nearby."

Princess Awinita
January 9th, 2010, 07:04 PM
"Sent" Radek said as the data was sent over from the holomap of the local stystems. Thankfully he wasn't in vierwof the webcam system to be seen on screen. Whatever the bering needing help was, they seemed nice

The Bane coasted closer, making to leave the system. They still had a mission to tend to and people to get to Earth as well. "Not to be rude" Said Caldwell, "But we have a mission we have to complete, if it isn't too much trouble we'd like to get going."

Z Dawg
January 9th, 2010, 08:01 PM
"We also have to get going. Those Zerg could arrive at any time. Please drop my warriors off on Linica once the search mission is complete."

Zeratul ended the transmission, and soon after a large spherical warp field (blue in color) opened, and the protoss fleet disappeared into it; heading for the planet Linica to establish a base. The warriors sent to aid the search docked on the Bane; but remained near the shuttles.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 9th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Rush looked at Caldwell. "Going to go see our guests?"

Princess Awinita
January 10th, 2010, 10:46 AM
"I'm not sure about greeting them the fact that they don't look human whatsoever, possibly not at this time." Caldwell said, "For now lets get to Sateda. Novusai, chart us a course to Sateda at best speed." he said to the AI hologram.

"Hyperspace anamolay detected at point 24.91.01" the screen scrolled the notice past as Novusai spoke. "Sir, I'm detecting unknown craft in terms of size as possible Wraith hive ships in silotte and shadow, gravity shadow has disappeared, ETA at stateda system edge, two hours, ten minutes."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 10th, 2010, 10:52 AM
"The Wraith are heading for Sateda. Thats just wonderful."

Z Dawg
January 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM
The Protoss commander aboard the Bane wondered why no one had come to greet them, and get them a place more suitable to stay than the launch bay. Since all Protoss communicated telepathically it should be little trouble to contact the Terran commander in the same manner. He reached out with his thoughts and made contact with Rush's mind.

"Terran captain; why has no one come to greet us?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Caldwell suddenly cired out, "whoa!"
Rush turned towards him "What is it?"
"I dont know.. I think one of our guests just spoke to me. He wondered why no one came to greet him."
Rush muttered something about it being his idea in the first place.

Z Dawg
January 10th, 2010, 11:23 AM
The Protoss commander paused for a bit; then realized he had contacted the wrong person. He didn't break the contact though.

"My warriors wish for a suitable place to stay while we are on board. If you think your replies I will hear them."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 10th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Caldwell thought an answer I will be right there.

Z Dawg
January 10th, 2010, 11:33 AM
'Very well."

The Protoss broke the contact, and informed the other warriors that they would soon be greeted.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 10th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Caldwell started off, Rush following behind him. They boarded a tram and headed for the hanger bay.

Princess Awinita
January 11th, 2010, 07:08 PM
As Caldwell and Rush were on the tramway a holopad project Novusai, "Sir, I am detecting multiple ships within the Sateda System one of them creating a gravity well here in hyperspace." A hologram of the local area appeared next to Novusai's holo image. "ETA for Wraiths Bane to arrive at Sateda System Edge, twenty minutes."

"Good, cloak us before we drop from hyperspace, I want to see whats going on." Caldwell said.

"Yes sir." the holo image of the ships Ai winked out.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 12th, 2010, 03:18 AM
The team slowed to a stop. They had just crossed the majority of the ship in 5 minutes. Rush and Caldwell exited and started towards the hanger.

Z Dawg
January 12th, 2010, 11:16 AM
The commander felt Rush and Caldwell nearby, and approaching.

Let's show these two Terrans what makes us such deadly assassins.

Soon the entire launch bay looked as though only a single protoss had accompanied the shuttles over to the Bane. The commander moved away from the door.

OOC:
When I type in italics I am speaking only to other protoss; no one else notices, and cannot hear those words. I will use quotation marks when speaking to any non-protoss.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 12th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Rush and Caldwell walked in, suprised at such a small number of troops.
Caldwell looked at the man who appeared to be the leader "Hello.."

Z Dawg
January 12th, 2010, 11:57 AM
"Greetings Rush. Greetings Caldwell. My warriors and I will aid you as Zeratul commanded."

As he spoke the protoss warriors revealed themselves, and had surrounded Rush and Caldwell; though they kept their psionic blades inactive. The space between them and the door was also left clear.

"I arranged a small demonstration of what we are capable of doing to remain undetected. We can strike without mercy from the shadows at will."

He held at a data disc out for Rush to accept.

"This contains all the known data we have on the Zerg broods and the Queen of Blades who controls them. Heed also this warning: if the Zerg gain a foot hold on a planet, burn the entire continent they have infested. If the Zerg gain more than a third of the planet: burn the entire planet. Fail to do so and you will face unending swarms that come by the millions."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 12th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Rush took the disc, a bit suprised at what he said.
Caldwell looked around at the warriors. "Very impressive."

Z Dawg
January 12th, 2010, 12:44 PM
"Zeratul sent us to search for some of your crew. What can we expect to encounter once we are on the ground?"

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2010, 04:42 PM
"Right now we have no idea, last we heard the Wraith were heading and centeralizing on Sateda for some big attack." Caldwell said. A holographic dispklay showed the latest reports of what was going on in the galaxy, apparently Novusai had access to everything that was mapping satalite in the galaxy. "Based on this, everyWraith ship we've seen so far are gathering in the Sateda system, we're cloaked so we wont be seen."

A voice, clearly disembodied yet also sounding from everywhere at once was heard. "ETA to Sateda System, ten minutes"

Z Dawg
January 14th, 2010, 08:11 AM
The commander noted that the humans talked about these Wraiths as enemies.

"What are these Wraiths, and what are they capable of?"

Warriors prepare for battle

Princess Awinita
January 15th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Before Caldwell could respond Novusai spoke up appearing in hologram form on a nearby holopedistal. "Sir, I am detecting multiple ships in combat around Sateda ewithin the sateda system. Shields are raised and weapons are awaiting your orders." The AI said calmly without any hints of fear or worry.

"Cloak?"

"Active since before jumping to hyperspace"

"We see what's going on before doing anything else. If things get hot fire at will."

"Yes Sir; ETA to Sateda syste, three minutes" the holo winked out.

Caldwell turned to Rush, "Interesting bit of technology that our helpful minds at Homeworld Security thought up. never flew a ship with an AI before that was actually helpful rather then destrctive." Caldwell said remembering the virus that had infected the Daedalus at one point

AtlantisRules!!!
January 15th, 2010, 01:16 PM
"If you want to get up their, Colonel, I will brief them on the Wraith" Rush offered.

Z Dawg
January 15th, 2010, 04:35 PM
While the Terrans discussed what to do the Dark Templar were channeling their psionic energy to create powerful warp blades, and otherwise making sure their equipment was battle ready. Others were appearing and disappearing gradually to ready their minds for the coming battle. The Commander stood calmly waiting on the Terrans to brief him.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 15th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Caldwell walked off and Rush began to brief them on the Wraith. "They are a partially insect species, they use mainly organic technology. Their weapons stun, then they suck the life out of a person using their hands."

Z Dawg
January 16th, 2010, 05:06 AM
"What other abilities do these Wraiths have, and what can I expect to happen in a fight against one?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 16th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Rush "they are strong and fast. They will either use a ship to demolecularize you and remoleculize you on their ship. Or they will try to stun and feed on you."

Z Dawg
January 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM
"If the Wraiths use only low powered stun weapons then our personal shield units will protect us from being stunned almost indefinitely, and we Protoss are also strong and fast. What do you mean by demolecularize, and remolecularize?"

The commander was confused by the words demolecularize, and remolecularize.

AtlantisRules!!!
January 16th, 2010, 12:54 PM
"Basically it ripsd you apart, stores your structure as data, then recreates you later. after that they will proceed to store you for later feeding."

Z Dawg
January 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM
"They will not find it easy to restrain even one of us. Our Psionic abilities allow us to do far more than most beings realize. So far it sounds like they are superior in some aspects to you Terrans, but not superior to us. We will come as the shadow in the dark of night, and kill these Wraith before they even realize we are there."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 16th, 2010, 02:03 PM
"They can see in the dark fairly well" Rush murmered.

Z Dawg
January 16th, 2010, 05:15 PM
"We can determine a creature's location by sensing it's mind. They have no advantage over us in that regard."

AtlantisRules!!!
January 18th, 2010, 04:39 PM
"Okay then." Rush thought for a moment, "Thats pretty much it"

Z Dawg
January 18th, 2010, 07:23 PM
"Very well. When do we begin the search for your missing people, and where do we search?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 19th, 2010, 03:19 AM
"We are searching the nearby planet, near the Stargate. I do not know when" Rush replied.

Z Dawg
January 19th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Into the Shuttles, prepare for immediate departure

"If your people are in the area around this stargate, then that is where we should go. While in the shuttles we are defenseless, and will be counting on your crew to prevent the loss of any shuttles. Where should I land my forces?"

AtlantisRules!!!
January 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Into the Shuttles, prepare for immediate departure

"If your people are in the area around this stargate, then that is where we should go. While in the shuttles we are defenseless, and will be counting on your crew to prevent the loss of any shuttles. Where should I land my forces?"

Rush handed him a datapd. "That has the coordinates. We will deploy fighters to defend you on your way down there."

Princess Awinita
January 19th, 2010, 01:00 PM
The voice of Novusai came over the PA system, it was calm and oddly serene. "Drop from hyperspace in ten..... nine..... eight..... seven...."

Caldwell got on his radio. "We're going to drop out of hyper while cloaked and see what we are up against. If Sheppard and his team are still down on the planet we'll try to extract them out and bug out of the system. Wait for my mark to deploy fighter."

Novusai continued. "Three..... two.... one.." The VBane then dropped from hyperspace int tohe Sateda system.

-= Everyone to; SSU; Mission to Sateda =-