This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis VS Adria Who would win?

Just been wondering it myself. Who'd come out on top? The partially descended Anubis or the nearly ascended Adria. Personally doubt he'd sit back and let the Ori have their way with the MW, especially since towards the end he was gonna rid all life in the gallaxy and start over his way lol.

Probably Adria since the ancients put Anubis on a leash. I don't see how he could defeat her without using his ascended powers.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
      Probably Adria since the ancients put Anubis on a leash. I don't see how he could defeat her without using his ascended powers.
      Lets pretend that they decide to torn the other way for this battle then.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Im goin with Adria. Just because she is drop dead gorgeous!
        Jack O'Neill: If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do.
        Daniel: You mean bluff?
        Jack O'Neill: Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know.
        Daniel: Which is nothing.
        Jack O'Neill: Right. But they don't know we know nothing.

Comment

Neither, since neither can actually be killed. However as for who is actually more powerful, that would be Adria.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It would depend. Adria sapping power from Origin worshippers would totally dominate Anubis. Adria without sapping power from Origin worshippers would be a draw simliar to Morgan/Adria or Oma/Anubis.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              It would depend. Adria sapping power from Origin worshippers would totally dominate Anubis. Adria without sapping power from Origin worshippers would be a draw simliar to Morgan/Adria or Oma/Anubis.
              Depends. Anubis is not fully ascended and can not fully ascend, Adria can. I always got the impression that the Oma/Anubis fight was an even match because the other Ascended made it so as a punishment for Oma. Morgan/Adria was both of them fully ascended under their own power, Anubis was half ascended and that was with Oma's help.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                Neither, since neither can actually be killed. However as for who is actually more powerful, that would be Adria.
                Anubis was forbidden from "doing anything he could not do as a Goa'uld".
                How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

I vote Adria. If Anubis could possess her body, then he'd be unstoppable, but I think she could fight his influence off even without the stone of Celestis [sic]. Anubis' only power is the ability to possess people but she's got the full knowledge AND as much power as a mortal can. She doesn't seem to burn out using her abilities or, at least, she's definitely got more power than Daniel/Merlin.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

While a one-on-one battle would be kind of fun to witness I imagine the Kull vs. the Ori armies would be an interesting battle. I think the Kull would take out the human soldiers but dealing with the Priors would be a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                      While a one-on-one battle would be kind of fun to witness I imagine the Kull vs. the Ori armies would be an interesting battle. I think the Kull would take out the human soldiers but dealing with the Priors would be a whole different can of worms.

Please refrain from hijacking threads. If you wanna start another mash up thread please do so.
                      How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Tippy View Post
                        Depends. Anubis is not fully ascended and can not fully ascend, Adria can. I always got the impression that the Oma/Anubis fight was an even match because the other Ascended made it so as a punishment for Oma. Morgan/Adria was both of them fully ascended under their own power, Anubis was half ascended and that was with Oma's help.
                        That is highly speculative. For one we were never given a clear answer as being half ascended what Anubis could not do that full ascended beings could.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          That is highly speculative. For one we were never given a clear answer as being half ascended what Anubis could not do that full ascended beings could.
                          Never said it wasn't. The thread asks for an opinion and there is no clear cut canon answer. I merely said how I see it and how I interpret the issue.

Comment

Probably Adria since she has the stone of Celestis and all the power of the Ori worshipers. Plus, she can ascend, something which Anubis cannot do. Also if she's ascended, Adria doesn't have to share the power from all the worshipers since the rest of the Ori have been destroyed. This makes her incredibly more powerful.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Adria is stronger than Anubis. So she could take him down
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                              X