PDA

View Full Version : The End of Time, Part 2 (2009)

Pages : 1 [2]

Blencathra
September 7th, 2011, 07:20 AM
I took it to mean that as a reward for his suffering, he was treating himself to seeing his companions for one last time. :)

Pharaoh Atem
September 8th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Not even the TARDIS could handle the end of the tenth doctor.

mi_guard
September 9th, 2011, 01:26 AM
I miss the tenth doctor

Pharaoh Atem
September 9th, 2011, 05:00 AM
I don't 11"s awesome

mi_guard
September 9th, 2011, 05:10 AM
well, it is good that we do not all have the same taste and preferences, otherwise life would be annoying :)

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l609/mi_guard/David%20Tennant/DT3.jpg

mi_guard
September 14th, 2011, 04:08 AM
the Doctor married Queen Bess? :) is that's the reason why at the end of "The Shakespeare Code", the Queen arrives and declares the Doctor to be her enemy and at that time he had no idea why?

mi_guard
September 15th, 2011, 01:28 PM
"I don't want to go"

:(

Coco Pops
February 23rd, 2013, 09:48 PM
Just watched this again recently.

I'm a bit puzzled as it's not explained properly I thnk. This bit.

The Doctor leaves after seeing Rose. He's on Earth in 2005 but then is in Earth orbit when he crashes. He crashes into Amy Pond's garden.... Is it still 2005 or a different year?

maneth
May 15th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Must be a different year, otherwise Amy wouldn't be an adult in the "present". Great send-off for Tennant and certainly one of my favorite episodes

nathan MCD
October 6th, 2013, 09:22 AM
idea for what the "moment" actually is,

take the untempered schism allowing you to see all of time and space

take a de mat gun,

hook the de mat gun up to the TARDIS link to the eye of harmony to super charge it.

picking the exact right time where every time loop in the war is synced, every enemy both dalek and timelord is in position in literally the right moment, with regret that not only is it genocide to both races but also to possibly countless others across time as you mutilate their history.

the demat gun hits the vortex, severing the timestreams of all the timewar into their own continuum seperate from access by the time vortex but as seen in the end of time still in existance , the resulting power surge would destroy gallifrey and all the TARDISes linked to the eye of harmony, creating fixed time and destroying anyone with time travel travelling back on their own history to change things. the doctor survives by the thinest of chances and is forced to regenerate.