PDA

View Full Version : What do you want from Season 4?

Puddle-Jumper
December 28th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Okay so now we know that we have a new season on the way in Summer 2011, which is going to feature stories set in the U.S. and around the globe.

Personally Id love to see story lines involving Torchwood 2 and 4.. something about where the Weevils come from..

Obviously stuff about Torchwood being re-established following children of earth.. Hiring new staff.. new hub.. etc

Id love to see a Dr. who cross over with Matt smith too..

zuz
December 29th, 2009, 02:14 AM
I would love to see more of the Victorian Torchwood or maybe some of the TW missions of Gerard Carter.

Ashizuri
December 29th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Ideally, I'd like Jack with a whole new team of never before seen characters becasue after his six month walkabout and eventual decision to leave Earth, bringing him right back to Cardiff really will cheapen all the "realistic drama" of CoE, but that'll never happen so....

Realistically, I want Gwen/Rhys to make it. I want them to be happy and have a family because something good has to come from this. I do not want to see them killed/seperated for the sake of realism or drama. You hear me Rusty? Please don't mess up the Gwen/Rhys awesomeness. Also, I'd like to see Gwen in more of a support role if she's going to be a mother. She's fought long and hard for her normal life so I'd like to see her have it.

I want to not see Lois on the team. At all. Johnson can join up, in fact, I insist that Johnson be on the team if we have to have CoE cast around, but Lois can go away somewhere else please. I find it very tacky to just basically replace characters and she was nothing if not Ianto version 2.0.

Also, I want Jack to not be magically over things. This means no big time jump and no off-screen healing while traveling with the Doctor. I want him to be suffering and mourning for all that he lost and not jumping into a relationship with the first pretty boy/girl/alien that passes by. I want to see the struggle for redemption and the grief over Ianto/Steven/Alice. I want reprecussions over the loss of Gray. Basically, I want Jack to be an angsty ball of man!pain because after CoE anything less would be insulting.

Honestly, my fannish love for TW is deader than Dead!Ianto and I don't really have a lot of interest in season 4, but I hope it goes something like this.

Oh, and Owen, Tosh and Ianto in Rose's parallel universe please. The four of them could be Team Way Better Than The Stinky Other Torchwood Team. It would be awesome. :(

leeman15251
January 3rd, 2010, 02:41 PM
I want to see Jack back. Gwen to have the baby but still be on the team.

Pharaoh Atem
January 3rd, 2010, 07:57 PM
I want to see Jack back. Gwen to have the baby but still be on the team.

and nothing bad happening to that baby

Replicator Todd
January 4th, 2010, 12:03 AM
I want Cybermen flashbacks....lots of them...

Ashizuri
January 4th, 2010, 10:30 AM

Or Rhys!!

Though, Kai has said that he doesn't expect Rhys to make it all the way through season 4...:(

ShepPAAARD!!
January 4th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Gwen/Rhys + baby being healthy and in the story.
But Gwen should take over a supporting role.

Jack should come back. I wouldn't want him to be "magically be over everything" - some epis could show him still thinking of the "old" members/flashbacks what he has done and how he tried to get over these deaths. I also don't need him being "emo" in every episode though.

He should get new members.
But maybe this time don't kill them off like flies [Death in Torchwood is all good and fine - makes the plot amazing because the main characters actually die!], but yeah.... not everybody please...

SaberBlade
January 4th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I would like a new Torchwood and a new team. I think that having Rhys and Gwen happy with their child as being more important than having Gwen as a member of the team. As much as I would like to see Ianto back, I don't think that Jack is the proper mindset to be open for longterm relationships even though it would be fun to have Alonso make more appearances. I think that Jack still has a lot to work out and would probably be the main focus on a few series.

If anything, I would like to see Jack on his own, perhaps exploring what happened with Torchwood 4 as opposed to being set at a single location.

Angela V
January 5th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Less death.

Khentkawes
January 6th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Less death.

I'll second that!

Flyboy
January 13th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Less death.
More death.

Death is a vital element of Torchwood.

Doctor Who is about the magnificent and the wonderful, where somehow everything is beautiful and even death can sometimes be averted.

Torchwood is here on Earth. Real world. There are bar fights. There's ****.

In the sort of line of work Torchwood undertake, people would die, and there's no getting around that - UNIT possibly have the highest turn over in terms of personnal than any other British Army regiment, so why should Torchwood be different. Loss is apart of life, and in a show that want's to be 'real world', it's vital.

For me, if an S4 is made, I don't want it to feel like it's gone backwards. Developments, possibly - but it would require a completely different sort of headquarters, and would probably have to be more in line with government oversight due it essentially being reformed.

Closer work with UNIT would be good, as would more liaising with Whitehall.

Frankly, what I wouldn't mind is Spooks with a Torchwood twist.

Ashizuri
January 13th, 2010, 08:37 AM
More death.

Doctor Who is about the magnificent and the wonderful, where somehow everything is beautiful and even death can sometimes be averted.

Death has been averted many time in Torchwood. Rhys, Owen, and Suzie were all brought back. Ianto as well, depending on whether or not you think he had died in Cyberwoman before Jack's "Kiss of Life."

Flyboy
January 13th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Death has been averted many time in Torchwood. Rhys, Owen, and Suzie were all brought back. Ianto as well, depending on whether or not you think he had died in Cyberwoman before Jack's "Kiss of Life."
Owen was a walking corpse. Then 'died' again.

Suzie was ressurected. Then died again.

Ianto is a mystery.

Only Rhys counts there imo.

Girlbot
January 13th, 2010, 09:06 AM
I'm not sure what I want, except that I want it back.

Flyboy
January 13th, 2010, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure what I want, except that I want it back.
To be honest, whilst I adore Torchwood - I'd be ok with it ending now, as it feels like a natural conclusion.

As long however, as they replaced it with a series similar in tone about UNIT! :P

Girlbot
January 13th, 2010, 09:17 AM
You know , in "the end of time" the Dr found someone for Jack, maybe they will bring him back to work with Jack at Torchwood for season 4?

Ashizuri
January 13th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Only Rhys counts there imo.

See, to me, they were all given second chances. Some of them didn't work out so well (which made me sad as I always wanted to see a bit more Suzie) but they all had a reprieve.

To be honest, whilst I adore Torchwood - I'd be ok with it ending now, as it feels like a natural conclusion.

That's how I felt about it as well. Even though I wasn't a hig fan of CoE, it left us with a natural conclusion to Gwen's story and to Jack's current life on earth. I'd be happy if it ended here.

You know , in "the end of time" the Dr found someone for Jack, maybe they will bring him back to work with Jack at Torchwood for season 4?

I really can't imagine that Jack would want his boyfriend/sex buddy/whatever working with him at TW after Ianto. At least not for a while. I hope we see a single Jack in season 4.

Replicator Todd
January 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I think it would be cool to see a completely new Torchwood formed without Jack and midway through the season Jack returns and finds out Torchwood is under new management.

Angela V
January 14th, 2010, 09:42 PM
More death.

Oh I know that. I'm just still reeling from all the death over 3 series. Would like a breather is all. :)

Puddle-Jumper
January 16th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Remember way back in the empty child and the doctor dances, jack said the time agency frakked him over and took like 2 years of his life which was erased from his memory.. Id like to see something about that....

Blue Shadowdancer
January 17th, 2010, 07:29 AM
I'd like more episodes like 'Small Worlds' - dealing with parts of English mythology. I loved that one :)

I also want Gwen/Rhys/baby to be happy, and for the Gwen/Jack angle to be dropped.

LOL_93
February 16th, 2010, 04:25 AM
I think it would be cool to see a completely new Torchwood formed without Jack and midway through the season Jack returns and finds out Torchwood is under new management.

That would be great. Obviously Gwen's going to try and rebuild Torchwood, although at the End of Time stage the "fall of Torchwood" is mentioned. I expect to see Lois in it, maybe Bridget and Johnson (probably not, though) and I'm wondering about Martha and Mickey, although with Aygeman in Law and Order that could be tricky - unless something about that has completely slipped under my radar and she's not doing that any more? Of course, I would probably miss something like that. Martha annoys me, but Mickey won't join without her and I love Mickey!

Also! Allons-y Alonso should totally be in it. Although there would be that whole "What about Ianto?" can of worms with Gwen. I also would love to see Owen again, he's my favourite and I know I'm being unrealistic, but we never actually saw him die. The Doctor could have stepped in at the last minute and rescued him.

Yeah, it is pretty wishful thinking, and it does sound more like a fanfiction. But I love Owen. He's, like, my baby! <3

mjwalshe
February 16th, 2010, 11:53 AM
That would be great. Obviously Gwen's going to try and rebuild Torchwood, although at the End of Time stage the "fall of Torchwood" is mentioned. I expect to see Lois in it, maybe Bridget and Johnson (probably not, though) and I'm wondering about Martha and Mickey, although with Aygeman in Law and Order that could be tricky - unless something about that has completely slipped under my radar and she's not doing that any more? Of course, I would probably miss something like that. Martha annoys me, but Mickey won't join without her and I love Mickey!

Also! Allons-y Alonso should totally be in it. Although there would be that whole "What about Ianto?" can of worms with Gwen. I also would love to see Owen again, he's my favourite and I know I'm being unrealistic, but we never actually saw him die. The Doctor could have stepped in at the last minute and rescued him.

Yeah, it is pretty wishful thinking, and it does sound more like a fanfiction. But I love Owen. He's, like, my baby! <3

UK rectors dont have any realy nasty failure modes he could actulay have survived the radiation exposure. As tecnicaly radiation kills by damaging living cells - Owen was dead when iradiated so he could still be around as a character posibly horibly burned and/or radiocative. Maybe hes living as the king of the weevils in cardifs sewers.

Merlin's_Legacy
February 21st, 2010, 05:35 PM
I would personally like to see a Torchwood set a year or so in the future where Gwen AND Rhys are in co-command. Maybe they went their own way for a while after they had their baby and tried to go back to a "normal" life, but then things went to heck again and they realize that the only way to protect their child's future is rebuild and put together a new team. At the time the new series picks up they are going along just fine, solving their own cases then suddenly hit a difficult string where somebody else seems to be getting there first. After a bit of cat and mouse, it turns out to be Jack, back on Earth and operating on his own. But here's the catch: Jack is back but due to a shoddy repair of his time hopper only a few months have passed since CoE, but for everyone else it's been two or three years. Then maybe along with the normal cases they delve into whether or not Jack wants to come back on the team and how he handles not being in charge, until eventually becoming a third part of the new command structure. I think it would be fun to see Jack a little lost and not sure what exactly is going on. Maybe interfering with treaties that have been established in his absence and generally mucking things up until he gets his groove back.

leeman15251
April 24th, 2010, 08:56 AM
I just hope there is a season 4. at this point. At least fox is not going to do the american torchwood now.

Puddle-Jumper
April 28th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Would they just put all the american malarky on the shelf, Torchwood is extremely successful SO JUST MAKE MORE OF IT!!

Puddle-Jumper
June 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Im hoping we'll get to see weevils croping up all over the world, so UNIT calls in Torchwood to deal with it, and we'll get to see the origin of the weevils..

Thunderstorm
June 9th, 2010, 01:40 AM
If I was in charge - I'd pretend COE never happened. The less Gwen the better although I know that'll never happen. I like Rhys but I doubt they use him without Gwen.

I like the weevils idea.

Puddle-Jumper
June 9th, 2010, 05:25 AM
If I was in charge - I'd pretend COE never happened.

Okay so Ianto died, which was sad, but Torchwood is an adult show, thats trying to be as realistic as it can while still keeping it sci-fi and in real life in extremely dangerous situations, people die.. its not nice but you have to deal with it, COE was an excellent addition to Torchwood. But this isn't a COE discussion.. ya Im hoping for that weevils thing

Thunderstorm
June 9th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Okay so Ianto died, which was sad, but Torchwood is an adult show, thats trying to be as realistic as it can while still keeping it sci-fi and in real life in extremely dangerous situations, people die.. its not nice but you have to deal with it, COE was an excellent addition to Torchwood. But this isn't a COE discussion.. ya Im hoping for that weevils thing

I suppose it depends on why you watch shows. I tend to watch for main characters so if you kill them off then I quit watching. Owen I understood as it fit, but Ianto was my 2nd favorite - and it just seemed like a stupid plot device to have Jack grieve not a valid reason to kill him off. If they want to kill someone maybe it should have been Gwen = that would have been a suprise. Killing off characters does not necessarily make good tv, it too often is from lazy writing or wanting a quick ratings boost. Also opinions differ, but their were many other reasons why I hated COE and thought it was a terrible additional to Torchwood.

I wish there were somewhere without being spoiled in other ways, to have some one say - we are going to kill off most of the characters so then I wouldn't bother watching in the 1st place.

And actually this is sort of revelant as forgetting COE is something I'd like for the S4. But aside from that - Is the glove still around? I'd like to know more about the previous Torchwoods.

Replicator Todd
June 10th, 2010, 03:27 PM
TBH Jack and Gwen are the only characters I really care about, I liked the others as well but when it comes to killing them off. Take anyone but Gwen and Jack.

Puddle-Jumper
June 11th, 2010, 01:24 PM
TBH Jack and Gwen are the only characters I really care about, I liked the others as well but when it comes to killing them off. Take anyone but Gwen and Jack.

True that *clicks fingers*

NOW!

BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE FORUM!

pbellosom
June 12th, 2010, 03:45 PM
How have we got this far without anyone mentioning Billis Manger? After the season one finale it was like he was being set up as Torchwood's Big Bad and then he never appears again! Ridiculous!

I'd like to see Owen again, even it was just to wrap up the King of the Weevil's story line. I remember speculating at the time that his mind could still be around even if his body was completely destroyed due to the rather unexplained nature of his resurrection.

In terms of new Teammates I'd love to see Captain John and PC Andy back. Midshipman Frame could be quite fun as well given how little his race understand of Earth culture as seen in VotD. I don't think that would be an international enough team though for the Americans...

Remember way back in the empty child and the doctor dances, jack said the time agency frakked him over and took like 2 years of his life which was erased from his memory.. Id like to see something about that....

I'm sure I remember RTD stating that Moffat came up with that, not him, and so any resolution we'd get to that would be in a Moffat made thing instead of a RTD thing. It gives me hope that Jack might turn up alongside the 11th Doctor at some point.

Spimman
June 14th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Technology!

As Jack transported to his ship at the end of S3 I was thinking how much more effective the team would be if Jack at least allowed some use of alien and/or future technology. Jack is from 3000+ years in the future and wears that time bracelet, lets get some cool guns, armor and other types of technology!

knowles2
June 19th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Gwen being in charge of the new international Torchwood. Jack being push on to the side lines, he abandon earth after all an I want to see him punish.

I want it still to be a british base organisation, putting Britain first, even dealing with world events it still put the UK first.
A new headquarters which rivals canary Wharf in scale. Always thought the Cardiff was too small.

I want some sort of secret to lay behind how Gwen an how she was able to re-establish torchwood.

I want them to have to compromise there morals to gain access to countries an locations.
I want a American an other countries to have similar organisations to Torchwood, Torchwood just happens to be the best, an the most resource, after all it British.

Stop asking for miracles. Of cause something bad going to happen to the baby. No point in having a baby on a scifi show other wise. But I do not want to be the reason why Gwen reestablish torchwoord or why she running it, just as a one off plot.
I want Gwen to have the power an the secrets an Jack to be the one who want to know them an to find them, place him on the outside a bit. Turn the tables around.

Aliens to be known about by the general populous.

LaCroix
July 26th, 2010, 11:17 AM
I want nothing from another season. I won't be watching anyway.

Puddle-Jumper
July 26th, 2010, 01:55 PM
I want nothing from another season. I won't be watching anyway.

Why??

LaCroix
July 26th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Why??

Because the show that I loved is gone. No other reason.

Puddle-Jumper
July 28th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Because the show that I loved is gone. No other reason.

Why is it gone?? same writers and what not, the only thing thats different is cast changes and if your going to say that the character of Ianto was the sole reason that you watched Torchwood.. well that'd be a lie

LaCroix
August 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Why is it gone?? same writers and what not, the only thing thats different is cast changes and if your going to say that the character of Ianto was the sole reason that you watched Torchwood.. well that'd be a lie

No. I watched for all the characters that were written well. Why should I watch for carbon copies from other movies and television shows.
I really didn't like the Supernatural aspects of s2.torture Jack was suppsosed to be a carbon copy of Dean with and in the aspects of torture. Sam was Grey in traits in going darkside. Gwen was s4 Ruby in all traits as getting on my nerves IMHO. Hell, even Owen's one episodes mirrored Something Wicked from Supernatural.
Tosh was written as the Enterprise officer Sato, forced to join or go to prison,

So, again I won't be watching S4 for the above reasons.

Puddle-Jumper
August 5th, 2010, 02:25 PM
No. I watched for all the characters that were written well. Why should I watch for carbon copies from other movies and television shows.
I really didn't like the Supernatural aspects of s2.torture Jack was suppsosed to be a carbon copy of Dean with and in the aspects of torture. Sam was Grey in traits in going darkside. Gwen was s4 Ruby in all traits as getting on my nerves IMHO. Hell, even Owen's one episodes mirrored Something Wicked from Supernatural.
Tosh was written as the Enterprise officer Sato, forced to join or go to prison,

So, again I won't be watching S4 for the above reasons.

Okay keep supernatural spoilers to a minimum please! :D Im just on the second season of it at the moment, though Gwen can't be a character from season 4 of supernatural.. cos well Gwen was on the air like 2 years before s4 of supernatural?

Jack was in doctor who a few months before supernatural aired sooo thats out..., cheers for that massive spoiler on Sam btw

and Owens episode wasn't particularly like Something Wicked, and you only say that Tosh and Sato are the same prob cos you think they look exactly the same, and they do, but the characters aren't particularly alike... infact they're not really alike at all aside from the fact they have the same second name...

LaCroix
August 7th, 2010, 06:37 AM
What I meant to say is that, RTD lost the ability to write any thing original. I'm tried of rip offs labeled as homages. Also if you look very carefully at air dates, you'll see that SW SPN came out nearly a year before Owen's episode.

Puddle-Jumper
August 7th, 2010, 06:32 PM
What I meant to say is that, RTD lost the ability to write any thing original. I'm tried of rip offs labeled as homages. Also if you look very carefully at air dates, you'll see that SW SPN came out nearly a year before Owen's episode.

If you look really closely at music/television/film almost everything is a rip off in some form or another, though elaborate more on why you think of RTD? like one episode of SPN being similar to one episode of Torchwood is hardly enough to call one show a rip off of the other.

Kailtor
August 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
I want Ianto back. :( Is that so much to ask?! Probably, but I don't care. Also I'd like to see Matt Smith but I know that won't happen; it will be more like Torchwood jumping into Dr Who again.

Puddle-Jumper
August 23rd, 2010, 03:35 PM
I want Ianto back. :( Is that so much to ask?! Probably, but I don't care. Also I'd like to see Matt Smith but I know that won't happen; it will be more like Torchwood jumping into Dr Who again.

Not neccessarily, Matt smith is appearing in the new season of Sarah Jane adventures.....

Krystal
October 17th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Looking forward to Torchwood: The New World so far it looks promising. The new characters looks promising. I'm doing the happy dance because I was counting it in my list of cancel series, and I'm glad that there's still Torchwood to enjoy.

Janus
October 17th, 2010, 12:01 PM
More Martha Jones. I really want to see her again and I hated her marriage to Mickey and going free lance. She should have married Tom instead. If it was up to me....Kill Mickey - have some nasty alien eat him - and use that motivation to have her join the Torchwood team.

Alan
October 31st, 2010, 07:51 AM
What I want from Series 4 is...

The death of Rhys Williams.

Jack / Gwen relationship moments.

UNIT to play a part in proceedings. It's supposed to be a global incident so for UNIT *not* to become involved would be mad.

Appearances from Martha Smith-Jones and Mickey Smith.

Appearance of Midshipman Alonso Frame.

Mentions of Ianto Jones, Toshiko Sato, and Owen Harper.

Mentions of previous Torchwood episodes.

Some mentions of the Doctor...maybe even a brief appearance just showing him returning Jack to Earth.

Mentioning the reason for the formation of the Torchwood Institute.

The mentioning of the fall of Torchwood One.

Blencathra
October 31st, 2010, 09:03 AM
I'd green you for that, Alan, if I could. :) It pretty much sums up what I would like to see in season 4 as well. :)

Alan
October 31st, 2010, 09:09 AM
I'd green you for that, Alan, if I could. :) It pretty much sums up what I would like to see in season 4 as well. :)

Thanks for trying to green me, Blencathra. I appreciate the attempt. :) Glad to hear your wanting the same things out of S4 as I do. :)

Darynlxm
November 25th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Well its been almost a month since the last post but I wanted to chime in all the same...

I'm currently re-watching the Children Of Earth special and its got me thinking about everything Doctor Who and Torchwood.

IIRC: In an episode of Dr. Who, doesnt the Doctor (And I believe Rose) encounter a Torchwood outpost? If so that means that sometime, somewhere Torchwood was rebuilt.

So my list would be;

New Torchwood Facility
Gwen and Jack (this is a given now with news I've read)
Global Facilities
A homage or nod to the old Torchwood team
Some insight into Torchwood history (I like that kinda thing)
No Louis Habiba (she was an okay Character, but I wouldn't like her long-term)

And since I'm a total dork, and because it is slow season at my job Ive been working on a new Torchwood facility and semi-back story for it.... yeah, I get that bored.

Spimman
March 3rd, 2011, 10:36 AM
I have really enjoyed all 3 Seasons of Torchwood and now that Season 4 is going to be a US/UK collaboration I'd like to see it become more Worldwide in scope but still tie in with the history and occasional references to Doctor Who.

FrodoFraggins
March 19th, 2011, 05:08 AM
I want Tosh back! :(

LtColCarter
March 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
Torchwood is coming back!? :D Woo-hoo! What good timing I have. I recently watched seasons 1 & 2 on DVD...and I have CoE on the way from Netflix... I really enjoyed watching the show and plan on buying all of the available seasons.

Replicator Todd
March 21st, 2011, 03:42 PM
Torchwood is coming back!? :D Woo-hoo! What good timing I have. I recently watched seasons 1 & 2 on DVD...and I have CoE on the way from Netflix... I really enjoyed watching the show and plan on buying all of the available seasons.

Cool! Do you like Doctor Who as well? Torchwood takes place in the same universe as Doctor Who.

LtColCarter
March 21st, 2011, 07:04 PM
Cool! Do you like Doctor Who as well? Torchwood takes place in the same universe as Doctor Who.

I might have to try Doctor Who. I'd watched some older episodes and really couldn't get into it. Maybe I'd enjoy the new Doctor Who.

Spimman
March 24th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Since TW will now air on Starz, does that mean it will be quickly available on Netflix streaming since Starz has a deal with Netflix? Anyone know?

*I looked and it looks like this IS the case*

Season 4 is set to premier on July 8, 2011.

Replicator Todd
March 24th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I might have to try Doctor Who. I'd watched some older episodes and really couldn't get into it. Maybe I'd enjoy the new Doctor Who.

What do you mean by old? 2005? Or "Classic" Doctor Who as its called.

Since TW will now air on Starz, does that mean it will be quickly available on Netflix streaming since Starz has a deal with Netflix? Anyone know?

*I looked and it looks like this IS the case*

Season 4 is set to premier on July 8, 2011.

It looks that way. Which may be good for Netflix users who don't have Starz....like me! :p

LtColCarter
March 25th, 2011, 08:14 AM
What do you mean by old? 2005? Or "Classic" Doctor Who as its called.

I mean pre-2005 Doctor Who. I never watched any of the more recent incarnations since I didn't care for what I saw from the "classic" Doctor Who.

UnderclassHero
April 22nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
I want Jack to have much energy, enough to bring his dead members back to life.
torchwood is not torchwood without Ianto, Owen and Tosh!
especially Ianto! he needs to come back!

Flyboy
April 23rd, 2011, 08:43 AM
I want Jack to have much energy, enough to bring his dead members back to life.
torchwood is not torchwood without Ianto, Owen and Tosh!
especially Ianto! he needs to come back!

Tough.

Torchwood is 'real world' - people die and stay dead.

nx01a
April 25th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Tough.
Torchwood is 'real world' - people die and stay dead.Well, except Jack. :P

LtColCarter
April 26th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Well, except Jack. :P

:indeed:

Shpinxinator
May 17th, 2011, 03:53 AM
More involement by UNIT...good way to bring Martha Jones back.

And this is a long shot but I would like to see Rose come back at some point...she is working with Torchwood "over there"

I'd also like to see something having to do with Torchwood 4, what happend to it..how did it get "lost" and so on

I'd also like to see some real world politics...a very British orginization moving to America bound to be some interesting stuff there...

and of course I'd like to see the Doctor....just once...

Rico
May 30th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Want more Gwen! Never a bad thing. :)

Spimman
June 7th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Funny quote from Miracle Day trailer - minorish spoiler
Lady: "If you're the best England has to offer than God help you."
Gwen: "I'm Welsh" *knocks lady out*

Spimman
June 7th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Miracle Day question, or food for thought...

So Jack Harkness is unique because he never ages or dies, but doesn't he kind of lose that edge during Miracle Day?

LtColCarter
June 7th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Miracle Day question, or food for thought...

So Jack Harkness is unique because he never ages or dies, but doesn't he kind of lose that edge during Miracle Day?

How so?