This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NaQuaDria!! Very Good Questions....

So...........These Tauri................exactly how much Naquadria do they have?..........As far as I know they only have that little box that JOnas brought back from his planet..............HOw far could it have gone?? ...........and how much does a ship need??(302, 303)
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Spoilers s6 Shadow Play

They also have that chest of naquadriah that the Dr. was taking to the "resistance" IIRC.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

well anyways this is only a limeted amount and they now have a fleet of f302s so I think that either they only need a very small amount or that somehow earth is getting it another way......
      http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

SPOILERS>>

We learned in Season seven that Naquadria is a freak accident that only occurred on Kilewna, so there would be nowhere else for us to get it from. We also learned in another season (Six maybe) that the f-302 only needs naquaria to run the hyperdrive, which failed because the stuff is so dang unstable. When Jack and Sam tried to go into Hyperdrive, the safety protocols shut it down. So this implies that they scrapped the idea of a Hyperdrive on the gliders and went with the original Naquada powered system.

Comment

I still want to see a Naquadria cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Xzyl
            I still want to see a Naquadria cannon.

yeah earth with a cannon powerful enough to wipe out entire planets, we would be screwed if the nid got hold of it

Comment

The only problem I can see with using Naquadria to power a weapon is it's unstable nature. The chances are that you would be more likely to end up as geography and a pair of smoking boots if you tried to fire it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                The only problem I can see with using Naquadria to power a weapon is it's unstable nature. The chances are that you would be more likely to end up as geography and a pair of smoking boots if you tried to fire it!

wot kind of boots are your wearing!!!! they'd have to be made out of lead to survive

Comment

In any case, if they need any more naquadria they'll need to ask the kelownans

Comment

That probably wouldn't be such a problem now since they helped out in Homecoming & Fallout as it was before Homecoming.

Comment

Working...
                    X