Star Wars Character Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Character Discussion/Appreciation

This thread is to do the fallowing on all characters both in the movies and expanded universe.

Generally thunk/ship. But for excessive thunk/ship a different thread would be nice.

Talk about aswomeness
    General discussion of them
    General questions about them
    and debates about who is better.

Let me start with this with an example

Who is better? Mara Jade or Juno Eclipse
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Mara Jade cause she marries Luke Skywalker! Juno Eclipse and "Starkiller(Galen Marek)" sadden me...

Comment

mara cause she be jedi

Comment

Mara. I like Juno... but... Mara. No competition
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

"Anakin's decent", now "chat-acter", jeez man invest in a spellcheck
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            "Anakin's decent", now "chat-acter", jeez man invest in a spellcheck
            Report my thread if it bothers you so much! I am sure the mods would like to fix it!

How about best spy
            Elan of the Yuuzhan Vong or ....i can't think of anyone else right now...
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

jabba the hut.

He just screams... sexy !

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                jabba the hut.

He just screams... sexy !
                If you are a five hundred pound worm that likes to commit a form of cannibalism

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  If you are a five hundred pound worm that likes to commit a form of cannibalism
                  Hey, I don't judge... I just go off of personality

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                    Hey, I don't judge... I just go off of personality
                    Its funny that Hutts can be both genders

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      Its funny that Hutts can be both genders
                      I was just going to post something nasty when I read that... but I decided I'll forgo that post for the sack of other readers

Comment

I did have an interesting though about Anakin today, and about his actor's 'emotionalessness' in certain situations. Then I got to thinking and wondering if he wasn't a sociopath, there is certainly a lot of evidence...not enough where I am convinced, but it is an interesting topic to bring up none the less. Though personaly I do not think so.

You know perhaps the most interesting thing about the whole fall to the dark side, and then later Redemption in ROTJ, is that Lucas did a very poor job in the end of making him into a very sympathetic character, he really did not have an reedeming qualities to latch onto. Though, he did care, which as with many of us is our blessing and our curse. Its what made him fall to the darkside, how much he cared about Padme, but what saved him in the end, that he had a good heart in the end.

Comment

Lucas had an opportunity to show why Vader helped Luke in the prequels. He could have made given Padme some characteristics of Luke and Leia. Heck, have Padme's last words to Anakin be the same as something Luke said to Vader. At the very least, he should have done more to show Vader's remorse over betraying Padme.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                            Lucas had an opportunity to show why Vader helped Luke in the prequels. He could have made given Padme some characteristics of Luke and Leia. Heck, have Padme's last words to Anakin be the same as something Luke said to Vader. At the very least, he should have done more to show Vader's remorse over betraying Padme.
                            If you ask me NOOOOOOOOO is pretty ****ing definitive

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                              like this
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RulmOAeJ4c
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X