Malcolm in the Middle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malcolm in the Middle

Any Malcolm in the Middle fans in the forum?

This is just one of those shows I watched one episode of and, well, got the DVDs for Season One next week. What can I say?

Malcolm in the Middle is great i love it....i hope it goes on for ages and ages....my favourite episode is that one with the helper monkey...
    xXBekXx
    Beware of the evil bunnie wabbits!
    I'm not weird, I'm obscure!
    Hello Kitty wocks!

Comment

I used to watch that show all the time, haven't had a chance to watch it lately. Gotta be one of the funniest shows I've ever watched. Perhaps that's the next show I'll buy on DVD.
      "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

My favorite show is Bowling, though I've only seen the entire first season and a few episodes of Season Two. Has it been cleared for a new season? I read an interview with Justin Berfield and he said they were filming the last episode, but he didn't clarify whether it was of the SHOW or the SEASON. Anyone who knows this, please pass the info along - I'd be very greatful

Comment

It's such a great show! Hal is one of the funniest characters ever created, and the one thing bit that always kills me is:

[A mountain cat has just exploded]
          Reese: Maybe it ate some dynamite?
          Hal: No, that's just ridiculous!

The delivery kills me every time. Or when he's roller skating in the blue spandex suit with sequins And his obsession with crushing things!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            Reese: Maybe it ate some dynamite?
            Hal: No, that's just ridiculous!
            I remember Hal saying the exact same thing, or words very similar, when one of the boys said something like "You didn't believe me when I made it to the final level of such and such! " video game.

Reese: (grossed out with wearing an outfit from someone who has passed on) Oh, mom, a dead suit? (rethought, now smiling.) Cool. A dead suit.

Comment

I loved the first season ep where Francis and the guys at the Military Schools had to go on manouevers.

They're all attaching various bits of camouflage to their BDU's, when Stanley enters, bare ass naked, and covered head to foot in the contents of several industrial sized tubes of camo cream.

"That's hard core..." mutters one of the guys in admiration/fear.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"Rollerskates." That's one of my favorites.

I can't believe Season Two has been put on hold because of legal issues with putting television shows onto DVD.

Comment

Haha, yeah, the Rollerscates one. Man, you gotta love Hals Roller Suit.
                  What a man...

Sy~
                  A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
                  "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
                  "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

"We have asbestos in the ceiling! We have asbestos in the ceiling!.... We have asbestos in the ceiling..."

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      "Rollerskates." That's one of my favorites.

I can't believe Season Two has been put on hold because of legal issues with putting television shows onto DVD.
                      Legal issues? What the hell? That's a bunch of crap. People will record to tapes and they'll get no money from it, but DVDs aren't okay?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

My favourite episode is the one with Christopher Llyod (sp?) as Hal's dad... That one is great!

I have the first season on DVD... watched... the.... entire... bloody.... thing... in.... ONE.... sleepover... overloard of Malcom!
                        sigpic
                        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Malcolm in the Middle is great. Sky One are still currently showing the current episodes and I think they're great, espically Dewey.
                          __

__

Comment

I like all the episodes, and I love the attention to detail. Like the Hamster in a rollerball that Dewey released - for the next few episodes it would just appear in the background rolling past.

David - what do you mean about season 2 being put on hold? Have they filmed it and aren't screening it, or have they suspended filming? And why!?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                              I like all the episodes, and I love the attention to detail. Like the Hamster in a rollerball that Dewey released - for the next few episodes it would just appear in the background rolling past.

David - what do you mean about season 2 being put on hold? Have they filmed it and aren't screening it, or have they suspended filming? And why!?

Malcolm in the Middle is currently on it's fifth season here in the UK on Sky One, and will soon be coming to an end. Regarding the DVDs, I don't think the UK has them yet.
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X