Farscape Conventions News and Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Conventions News and Coverage

Cinescape has posted some photos from the Official Farscape Convention that was held recently in Burbank, CA:

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...6&obj_id=43229

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

So excited. They are going to have aFarscape Cast Reunion Panels at DragonCon this year.

http://scifitvtrack.com/everythingelse.htm
    http://dragoncon.org/

Comment

Is there anyone from the bay area? Gigi Edgley and David Franklin are going to be at WonderCon, February 22-24, 2008. http://www.comic-con.org/wc/

I hope that some of you will stop by!
      www.peachtreeservices.net

Comment

I just had to come share the news....

The guest list has been upped...

UPDATE 10.13.08

Richard FROON Manning

So far the list is:

Claudia
        Ben
        Kent McCord
        David Franklin
        Anthony Simcoe
        Raelee Hill
        Francesca Buller
        Gigi Edgley
        Virginia Hey

More at: Creation's FS Con page

I'm so there!
        Last edited by SunKrux; 13 October 2008, 08:54 AM. Reason: Updated guest list 10.13.08
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          I just had to come share the news....

The guest list has been upped...

CLAUDIA is attending the con this year!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

So far the list is:

Claudia
          Ben
          Kent McCord
          David Franklin

More at: Creation's FS Con page

I'm so there!
          Me too!!! Got my ticket as soon as I knew.

Comment

Really wish I could be there

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
              Me too!!! Got my ticket as soon as I knew.

I was planning on attending even if Claudia wasn't there this year. BUT I did get my Party w/Claudia ticket since I know they will sell out but quick. I'm just so excited that she's coming back. It's been about 4 years since she last attended the con.
              sigpic

Comment

I was planning on attending even if Claudia wasn't there this year. BUT I did get my Party w/Claudia ticket since I know they will sell out but quick. I'm just so excited that she's coming back. It's been about 4 years since she last attended the con.
                True for this one. Not entirely true in general, 'cause she attended Dragon Con last year where she had her solo panel (video available at Claudia Black Online spanish website, of course it has English language version too, but the Spaniard is running it and at YouTube) and also took part in 2 Stargate panels - vid clips at YouTube.

Comment

I wasn't planning on going unless Claudia was going to be there. (As much as I would love too have) I went last year. Now I can't decide between the party or the autograph

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                    True for this one. Not entirely true in general, 'cause she attended Dragon Con last year where she had her solo panel (video available at Claudia Black Online spanish website, of course it has English language version too, but the Spaniard is running it and at YouTube) and also took part in 2 Stargate panels - vid clips at YouTube.
                    Yes everyone knows that Claudia has done other cons since her last Creation con, thank you. It's just been a long time since she's attended the OFFICIAL FARSCAPE cons. Scapers love her and have missed her that's why we're so excited that she's coming back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes everyone knows that Claudia has done other cons since her last Creation con, thank you. It's just been a long time since she's attended the OFFICIAL FARSCAPE cons. Scapers love her and have missed her that's why we're so excited that she's coming back.
                      Exactly, well said SunKrux.

Comment

I wish i could go hopefully you all will post some lovely pics and reports for those of us who can only dream of making it
                        My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                          I wish i could go hopefully you all will post some lovely pics and reports for those of us who can only dream of making it
                          Have no fear, I will share any pics that I take and my report.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh man. I'm so desperate to go to this. It sucks that is both during my exams for my final semester and also on the otherside of the world and no way will I have the cash for a plane ticket and tickets by then.
                            Have you ever liked somebody so much, you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music & cry?

We are coming.

Comment

Two more cast added to the guest list for the con. Check the original post for updates.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X