PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Greystone looks like Lee Adama

ChrisSThomas
December 15th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Did anyone notice in watching the pilot (it is on Hulu now if you haven't seen it yet) that Daniel Greystone looks a whole lot like Lee Adama and even acts like a him a bunch. This can't be an accident. I wonder if they will make a connection between the two. Could Adama's ex wife Carolanne have been a Greystone? I enjoyed the pilot in general but wonder if anyone else had an idea on this topic.

Zarius
December 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM
He doesnt look a thing like him

Replicator Todd
December 16th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I dont know about the looks, but he seems to have some mannerisms that are similar.

the fifth man
December 22nd, 2009, 05:45 PM
He doesnt look a thing like him

Just proves that different people see things differently.:)

Zarius
December 23rd, 2009, 02:33 AM
Just proves people grab for straws

ChrisSThomas
January 4th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Thanks Zarius for your helpful comments. I am thinking mainly of Lee Adama at the end of series. The politicial not the military man. They don't look incredibly alike but their mannerisms are similar enough in various scenes that I got a Lee Adama feeling from him. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same way or thought their might be significance to it. Guess you don't think so Zarius, good for you.

capricaabydos
January 26th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks Zarius for your helpful comments. I am thinking mainly of Lee Adama at the end of series. The politicial not the military man. They don't look incredibly alike but their mannerisms are similar enough in various scenes that I got a Lee Adama feeling from him. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same way or thought their might be significance to it. Guess you don't think so Zarius, good for you.

Humm I did notice they kinda look alike I mean not their looks but somehow when I look at Graystone he reminds me of Lee Adama, I'm acually watchin caprica right now for the 5th time and I can see the resemblance idk maybe I'm wrong but there's something about Daniel that reminds me of Lee!!!!

capricaabydos
January 26th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Humm I did notice they kinda look alike I mean not their looks but somehow when I look at Graystone he reminds me of Lee Adama, I'm acually watchin caprica right now for the 5th time and I can see the resemblance idk maybe I'm wrong but there's something about Daniel that reminds me of Lee!!!!

Admiral Mappalazarou
January 27th, 2010, 11:59 PM
I see a vague similarity now that you mention it, but I would argue that it's completely coincidental.

Mongoletsi
January 28th, 2010, 01:22 AM
They don't look incredibly alike but ...

You specifically stated "Daniel Greystone looks like Lee Adama" and continued "Daniel Greystone looks a whole lot like Lee Adama ... Could Adama's ex wife Carolanne have been a Greystone?"

You were very clear in that you are talking aesthetics.

Rudy Pena
January 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Damm, girl!!!!!!

Pharaoh Atem
January 28th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Just proves people grab for straws

this

Pharaoh Atem
January 28th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Damm, girl!!!!!!

i own the dvd watched it many times.

Rudy Pena
January 28th, 2010, 11:40 AM
i own the dvd watched it many times.
oh, I thought it was still in Season 1????:o:o:o

Pharaoh Atem
January 28th, 2010, 04:52 PM
oh, I thought it was still in Season 1????:o:o:o

the pilot was released on dvd last year.

Rudy Pena
January 28th, 2010, 07:54 PM
the pilot was released on dvd last year.

oh, I see. Well I have been in Iraq for most of last year.... :o:(

Pharaoh Atem
January 28th, 2010, 08:11 PM
oh, I see. Well I have been in Iraq for most of last year.... :o:(

no biggie. just letting you know.

Rudy Pena
January 28th, 2010, 08:16 PM
no biggie. just letting you know.

Thanks. :)

lordofseas
January 31st, 2010, 09:55 AM
If anyone, Greystone reminds me of Baltar.

Replicator Todd
January 31st, 2010, 10:06 AM

Yup. Both Good but...evil? At least thats how I would describe both.

capricaabydos
February 3rd, 2010, 04:46 PM

Hummm, I guess you're right but there's something about the way Daniel Graystone dresses up that reminds me of Lee Adama in the last season of BSG!!!!!