• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Jane Doe (207)

DOLLHOUSE - SEASON TWO
    MEET JANE DOE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207

Echo finds herself lost in the world-at-large while battling her multiple-memory downloads; Topher learns the devastating effects science will have on the future; Adelle becomes involved in a power struggle with Harding. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 December 2013, 11:12 PM.

Thanks for posting the thread!

Anyway, I liked this episode... it definitely accomplished a lot in advancing the plot by leaps and bounds.

It definitely showed that the Rossum corporation has attained a lot of power and is rapidly moving away from "simple" fantasy playouts towards taking real control over people.

I was shocked that Adelle gave up Topher's plans!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
      Thanks for posting the thread!

Anyway, I liked this episode... it definitely accomplished a lot in advancing the plot by leaps and bounds.

It definitely showed that the Rossum corporation has attained a lot of power and is rapidly moving away from "simple" fantasy playouts towards taking real control over people.

I was shocked that Adelle gave up Topher's plans!
      I was horrified that she gave up Topher's plans! I thought his reaction was so interesting. I really liked Adelle, but I'm back to not liking her and definitely not trusting her!

The show is really stepping it up. I can hardly wait for Friday!!

Comment

Originally posted by lystelle View Post
        I was horrified that she gave up Topher's plans! I thought his reaction was so interesting. I really liked Adelle, but I'm back to not liking her and definitely not trusting her!

The show is really stepping it up. I can hardly wait for Friday!!
        I know! The whole episode I was thinking "Oh, she really cares for the Dolls and has higher ethical standards than the rest of Rossum" and then she goes and does THAT! Giving up the plans was so self-serving! And no foresight!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Epitaph One
          Spoiler:
          Well, now it makes sense why Adelle was taking care of mentally-unstable Topher is Epitaph One. She's the one that broke him.

Comment

Wow. Wasn't expecting that ending. After the way Adele has been all year till now, I'm surprised she'd go so cold so suddenly. And Rossum has that tech now too
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Is it just me or is there no chemistry between Echo and Ballard? My husband watched the show with me and we both didn't get these two at all. Now Mellie and Ballard had chemistry! I'm just not caring about the coupling between Ballard and Echo.

Adelle is such a well you know! Wow and I thought Topher was one cold hearted person. Looks like he's got more feelings than Adelle pretends to have. Well for other people that is.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                Is it just me or is there no chemistry between Echo and Ballard? My husband watched the show with me and we both didn't get these two at all. Now Mellie and Ballard had chemistry! I'm just not caring about the coupling between Ballard and Echo.

Adelle is such a well you know! Wow and I thought Topher was one cold hearted person. Looks like he's got more feelings than Adelle pretends to have. Well for other people that is.
                I also don't really feel anything in regards of Echo and Ballard. Those two do not "click" IMO. Adelle...wow...just wow. I didn't expect that from her at all. Talk aboit turning 180 ° degrees around. I actually hope that she is working on some plan and all of this was just part of it. That would be a lot cooler then her just being some evil lady.
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                X