This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 Spoilers Announcements ONLY

Time for the Season 3 Spoiler thread to go up because work has started on Season 3!! (My impression has been that they have been doing some pre production for a few months).

This is an ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY thread because not everyone wants to wade through chatter to get to the details.
    -

From Clique Clack interview with Amanda Tapping -

RT: The first one is from Annie. She wants to know if there will be an overall story arc for season three or if there will be mostly stand alone episodes.

AT: I think the beauty of getting a third season and getting 20 episodes is that we get to play with a huge story arc. I think it’s in our best interest to build the mythology of the show, to do exactly that. I mean, that was part of the thing that made shows like Stargate so interesting to me was there was this massive, woven mythology. So it’s definitely—I mean, we do stand alone episodes because they’re fun and they’re exciting little pops throughout the season, but I think there definitely has to be an arc that carries us through. We haven’t figured out what that is yet. [Laughs] But we’ll have to pretty darn quick!
    -

Comment

@damiankindler RT @xCatrionaMx: @damiankindler will there be more of Tesla in S3? it will be interesting to see how he uses his new power. A: Definitely!

@damiankindler RT @kivawolfspeaker: R we going to see more of The Five in S3? ANSWER: YES. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Not really a spoiler but they have officially started!! Spoilers here we come!!

From Twitter :

damiankindler Breaking stories for #sanctuary season 3 premiere. Opener will blow your mind. And our wallets.
        20 minutes ago
        -

Comment

@alanmccullough Yikes, haven't tweeted for days. Guess that's 'cause we were so busy breaking 4 awesome stories for season 3 of #Sanctuary

Comment

From Damian on Twitter :

RT @puffandruffle: Okay Time to tell the truth. Are the Cabal REALLY gone? #Sanctuary. Like asking if Wall Street will ever make $$ again

22 minutes ago from TweetDeck
            -

Comment

From Damian on Twitter :

RT @puffandruffle: Sweet! Those guys one step away from a James Bond film couldn't disappear #Sanctuary. Gone? No. New baddies? Oh. Yeah.

about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
              -

Comment

“I come back next week to start on Sanctuary, reprising the role of Wexford. I’m heavily in the first two episodes and we’ll see where it goes form there."

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/0...aul-mcgillion/

Comment

Amanda Tapping: "I think what 20 episodes (the number ordered for season three) allows us is the ability to do a bigger story arc. So we have two major threads that we're going to be pursuing this season. Last year, it was like an anthology and now there will be much more of a common through-line. We get to bring back Tesla. We get to really dig into stories. And we get to go back in history."
                  http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/sci-fi-...ry-much-on.php

Comment

Parsifal posted a link to a Syfy upfront interviews video here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/4...1#post11316651

and here's a couple of spoilery excerpts from that -

AT: it actually gives us the ability to do bigger story arcs this year. So we have a couple of major threads that we will be pursuing. Um I don't think that I'm giving anything away when I say we survive the tidal wave

and

AT: We'll be doing a little bit more of the history this year, the history of The Five and how that all started. We actually find something really quite remarkable, you think Big Bertha is the be all and end all of... but we find something much bigger.
                    -

Comment

No big surprise, DK said in the Pop Cultural Zoo interview that it starts with a 2 part.

http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625

Comment

Just read episode 303!! Laughed out loud!! Absolutely loved it!!...and no, I'm not dropping any hints - watch it to find out!

http://twitter.com/AgamDarshi/status/10952237983

Comment

@jaclynmacrae Episode 303 Concept Meeting today! Master DeLuise at the helm - fun! #Sanctuary

Comment

From Erika Kennair (Syfy) on Twitter :

Many are asking about Magnus's love life. Past loves do return, and we will see Helen's bedroom. But don't go writing slash fic yet.

about 1 hour ago via web
                            -

Comment

Some excerpts from a SciFiAndTvTalk interview with Paul McGillion :

Q : I’ve enjoyed your guest-starring role on Sanctuary; do you think it will be an ongoing thing? (from Qzee)

A: P McG – Well, Qzee, I appear in the first two episodes of Sanctuary‘s third season, which I just finished shooting a couple of weeks ago (mid-April), so we’ll see where it goes from there.

and from a section where Paul was asked what he has been working on -
                              Prior to that, I returned to Sanctuary, and my character of Terrence Wexford comes back and opens up the first two episodes of the third season. He’s especially prevalent in the second episode, and some very dramatic stuff happens onboard the ship. The lizard is back and in full force and he’s got a lot of attitude. Terrence isn’t a very nice man and he’s got his problems. I think the word is “power-hungry.”

So it was great to be back and working with Amanda Tapping (Dr. Helen Magnus) and (executive producer) Martin Wood, who directed the episode. A lot of familiar faces from Stargate work on the show, too, so it was a real blast to be back and reprise my Wexford character. Again, we’ll see where it goes from there.
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X