PDA

View Full Version : SG/SC Universes - Alesia

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2009, 12:01 AM
The thread for Alesia, description coming shortly from Amann...

Chain of command of Alesian Empire as follows

High Councilor & Ruler: Amann Adar
Council Warden: Galadriel Adar
Council Ward: Renate L'eNae
Valkrye commander: Renate L'eNae
DREC commander: Lianazhu Ironfist

Current Fleets
3rd (in orbit of Sateda)
9th (in orbit of Sayshell, enroute to Alesia)
1 & 2nd (defected currently)
10th (Deaths Hand; the Void)
4th-8th fleets in orbit of Alesia at this time

Location in galaxy map 22.808.3
North-south: 22
East-West: 808
Galatic Plane: +3
(Relative to Earth)

Amann
December 14th, 2009, 12:15 AM
A planet much larger than Earth, it was created by the Drow as a new homeworld. Several million years later, the Alesians came to settle the world in their colony ships after their exile from the Ancient Empire. They settled on this world and formed an Empire with the Drow that lasts to this very day. An empire of thousands of worlds, The Alesian Empire stretches across 1/3rd of the Milky Way and with several colonies in Pegasus. For 22,000 years it has endured, protected by fleets of powerful Ancient warships and Legions of genetically engineered warriors. 20 Billion people live on Alesia itself. 12 billion Drow live below the surface in great underground cities while the Alesians populate the surface. Despite the large population, most of Alesia is uninhabited due to the enormous size of the planet. The Alesians prefer to keep the natural beauty of the planet intact with only several large cities scattered in selected areas.

The Alesian system is heavily fortified, with several hundred thousand defense satellites scattered throughout the system. The insystem planet Telara is home to 6 billion more Alesians and shares the protection of the Alesian defense grid. In addition, the system is protected by the Alesian fleet, the Drow worldship (the worldship is the size of Earth) that orbits Alesia as a moon, numerous ground cannons, drone platforms, shields that cover both individual cities and the planet as a whole.

Bunkers go 75 miles below the surface with caves having been detected at more than 600 miles below the surface. Just under half of the planet is covered in freshwater. The landmass is 46% mountains and 45% plains (9% are polar ice caps). The Alesians have constructed their cities on the Great Plains with many settlements and cities in the mountains. City ships are spaced on the great Ocean as well. In orbit are the shipyards and defense satellites of the Alesian Fleet. The planet is the most fortified position in the entire Alesian Empire. Much farming is done on the Great Plains as well. A bit of information about the Alesians are listed below.

Alesians:
An offshoot branch of the Ancients, the Alesians are warriors who control extremely advanced technologies, even advancing the technologies of their race. About 20,000 years ago, the Alesians wanted to equip and train for war for the eventual threat of the Ori, but the Ancient Council refused to consider the idea of an offensive to retake the Ori home galaxy. As a result, the Alesians split away from the main empire and formed its own confederacy on the edge of the Milky Way. They slowly began to take over many worlds as they expanded. The rise of the System Lords thousands of years later halted the Alesian advance. The Alesians could have easily defeated the System Lords, but they did not want to commit their limited manpower to the occupation of the entire galaxy. So they wage limited warfare on the System Lords, taking over a few planets at a time as they slowly build up their fleets and armies to eventually take over and depose the System Lords. Because the Alesians appeared to be unstoppable, the Goa'uld forbid the very mention of the Alesians in their empire. But whispers still abound at the mysterious power rising on the edge of the galaxy.

The Alesian military consists of their famed Alesian Legionnaire infantry. They are extremely well trained and disciplined, with experienced veterans being hundreds of years old if not thousands. They are equipped with personal shields and energy armor. As a result, they are nearly immune to energy weapons and most conventional firearms. Their weapons include force lances, wrist blasters, antimatter grenades, and wrist mounted plasma blades.

They are also backed by their impressive armada of Ancient warships.

Eragon
December 14th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Galadriels ship exited Hyperspace above Alesia Hiei quickly set course for capital city noting that a few more city ships had cropped up since the last time he had been home. Though he was not a native of Alesia and was born on Atlantis, this always would be his home. He was born before the split, but joined Amann agreeing with his ideals. As far as military goes, he was the highest ranking military member, second only to the High Council. A position he had to earn. He fought tooth and nail for it., signing up for every suicide mission that came up. Signing up and returning alive.

As they approached the city Hiei began to type into the computer.
Requesting docking clearance: priority 1.
Please input Friend or Foe signature
Please input landing condition
Alpha 1
Please input Hull Classification
Angelan class Destroyer
Clearance granted please proceed to landing pad 2

Upon landing Hiei got and stated, 'Home sweet home"

Amann
December 14th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Amann himself was sitting in a chair on a balcony of the mile high structure known as Alesian High Command. His quarters and office was in this building, but he had quarters on the AES Angelan as well, as well as a country house and a small cottage in the mountains when he felt the need to live there. His only daughter Cassandra was in the country house, she preferred the country to the large city. The air was cold, but refreshing as a strong wind blew through the large mile tall white buildings and white stone streets. Amann could barely see the people below from his balcony, but millions upon countless millions populated the capital city. It was truly the might and pride of the Empire.

Still, the situation was far from ideal. The rebel faction was still strong, led by a rebellious Lower Council member that considered Amann the killer of Lucia, Amann's own wife. Amann seethed with anger at the accusation, since he did not kill her. However, the rebels lost a great deal recently when several Legates and Generals defected to the loyalist side with a substantial amount of the Alesian Legions. Amann was firmly in control of the Empire with nearly 90% of the forces under his direct control, but there were still a fair amount of rebel forces at large. Time would tell if they are successful or not.

A beep sounded as Amann looked toward the computer panel in annoyance. Frowning, he got up and activated it. He read the message and immediately put on his armor. He was glad to finally see his sister home today. He beamed to the dockyard where the AES Galadriel was docked. Numerous Alesian engineers and technicians were swarming over the ship, repairing all of the battle damage that occured. A proper overhaul was being given as well. He waited for General Hiei, his men, and Galadriel to depart the ship once quarantine was passed.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 14th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Legate Renate L'eNae walked silently to stand beside Amann. She was a small woman witth long curly dark hair and rose-colored eyes. She surveyed the docked ship with narrowed eyes, noting its many scars and burns, then turned to Amann.

"We are all relieved Lady Galadriel has returned safe, as you surely are, High Councilor," the female Alesian said evenly, almost without emotion in her light voice.

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Even though she was Council Warden, Galadriel allowed herself to be scanned over to make sure she was clean, just liek the rest of the soldiers, Even though several of the dock workers insisted she need not be scanned she insisted to be. When it was over she stepped from the ship and saw first her brother. A minute passed as nothing was said befgore they hugged in sight of everyone, it did not matter if anyone knew they were siblings, only a scant few people knew, and those that did were in hiding far below the planet surface. "Anubis has grown in power, i have a mission for Gernal Hiei and his men, but before they are to go on the in mind, they must be given proper supplies and have been well rested. They are strung out as it is, and they are too valuable to let go into death, or worse."

Eragon
December 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM
As Hiei exited no one expected him to be there. Hiei rarely made it to Alesia usually only the outer planets in the system. Even then those trips were rare. Hiei approached Amann like an old friend and signaled for his men to stay on the ship. 'High Councilor, apparently the warden doesn't find our living conditions suitable.'

Alteran of Atlantis
December 14th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Renate glanced at Hiei, smirking. "I wonder why..." She gave a respectful nod to Galadriel. "Welcome back, Lady Galadriel, it is good to see you again."

Amann
December 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Amann nodded.

"Well Hiei. I know I have been stringing the supplies, but the civil war has prevented resupply until now. Now that you are here however, I would ask that you take any supplies that you will need. Your Legion will become most important in the following days."

He let go of Galadriel and smiled.

"It is good to see you again, Galadriel. I am surprised that you didn't try to slap me for concealing the Legion from you. It was necessary to do so. I alone will take the flack from the Death's Hand existence if need be, not you."

He turned to Renate.

"Legate Renate. I would like you to ready your Legion after the briefing. I have managed to turn about 20 enemy Legates to our side. 20 Alesian Legions are now once more Loyalists. The civil war continues, and the end is in sight."

Alteran of Atlantis
December 14th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Renate gave a small smile. "That is good news. Soon, hopefully, we can sway all the defected legions back to our side. I will ready the Valkyries." She dipped her head.

Eragon
December 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM
'Loyalists they may be once more, but how many of the generals can truly be trusted. At any rate I need to speak to the generalship while I'm here.' Hiei walked back towards the city next to Amann and Galadriel. The air was fresh and clean and the leaves swayed in the wind as though they where asleep. The city was beautiful on its own, but the landscape enhanced the image of it all.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Renate walked beside them, enjoying a chance to get ouf into the fresh air, for once. "Well they turned back, we can give them that. But you are right, we need to make sure they can be trusted." She looked to Amann. "For what purpose do you want me to ready the Valkyries?"

Amann
December 14th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Amann looked at Renate.

"I want you to ready them for a strike on a rebel base we found in Davron System. It is a base on a moon orbiting the 3rd planet of that system. It was found by accident. Normally we wouldn't bother to look, since its a dead system used only for mining, but we detected transmissions from there."

Amann turned to walk into the Alesian High Command.

"But I want you first to attend a briefing with the senior generals. Several of our newly loyal generals will also be there."

Alteran of Atlantis
December 14th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Renate nodded. "Sounds easy enough. You would think the rebels would be smarter to conceal their transmissions better." She laughed at their foolishness, and then nodded. "It is good that you want me there, I would like to speak to them all personally."

She walked with Amann, Galadriel, and Hiei towards the Alesian High Command. It was a mild day for the most part, with only a faint breeze blowing. Well, as mild as days on Alesia got.

Amann
December 15th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Amann walked for a while, until they reached one of the command centers inside the enormous building. Several of the newly loyal Legates and Generals were gathered. Amann smiled.

"Greetings. I welcome you back into the Empire. I hope that the evidence and my word has been sufficient in convincing you that I did not kill my wife, nor did I try to overthrow the council. The Council is the legitimate government since our people first began. I have nothing to gain by overthrowing the government I founded 22,000 years ago. But those lower councilors Ramius and Kelus have everything to gain if they kill me and place themselves as the High Councilors. I am glad you have seen reason. But if there is any doubt.....let me show you.....from my mind. Scan me if you wish. I will retain sufficient power to stop an attack, but you can freely scan my thoughts and memories and see all of my secrets. I ask only that they be not repeated for everyone to hear. If that is not enough to keep you convinced, then I don't know what will."

He opened his mind to them. Legate Renate tensed. She knew many of these men, but she was fiercely loyal to Amann and was prepared to kill them if need be. Her Valkyries were some of the staunchest soldiers that remained with Amann even when he was overthrown and only had a few ships to his forces.

Meanwhile, General Hiei put a hand to his knives. He would never betray Amann either and he looked on, almost wanting a fight. Such was the battle lust carried by the Alesian 7th Legion, the genocidal black operations Legion known as the Death's Hand. They were the darkest of dark operations and their existence is only a rumor, never confirmed or denied by the Alesian High Council.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 15th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Renate watched them all cooly, pretending she was merely watching, but really she was discreetly scanning the others' minds, watching for any sign of hostility or malevolent behavior. She saw General Hiei put a hand to his knives, and shook her head slowly, warning him not to do anything foolish.

Eragon
December 15th, 2009, 03:39 PM
When he felt the last mind retract from Amann Hiei stated, 'Assuming that, that this foolishness is now over, we can get down to business. While many of you were under the influence of Ramius and Kelus, all of your troops and fleets where transferred to my command. They shall be returned to you but I shall retain oversight of their operations until, at the very least, this civil war is over and Ramius and Kelus are dead and buried.

One of the older Generals, a particularly older man and one of Hiei's long rivals stood up. It was known quite well throughout the Generalship that Hiei was promoted above all of them from Legate to a 4 star for some unknown reason. Clearing his throat he called out to the rest of the this military council, 'You don't have the authority Hiei'

'Not only do I have the authority and the power to do so, but I have my reasons, many of them should be obvious to all those who have just recently returned. I also see that we still have a chair empty, making this "military council" incomplete. Legate Renate, take a seat,' Hiei stated while motioning towards the empty chair in the corner.

There were many faces that where in shock. Not only did he make a valid point and put Kelthos in his place, but he had willingly given a seat to a Legate. Normally those seats were reserved for generals. Hiei was making a bold move, yet somehow knew it would pan out in the end.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 15th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Renate tried to mask her surprise, but there was a flicker of it across her face. She then nodded slowly, and said, "Of course, General."

Trying to ignore the various faces staring at her, Renate walked to the other side of the table and sat down in the empty seat. She met their stares with glares, and folded her hands in front of her calmly.

"So now that that is over, what is the next order of business?"

Eragon
December 16th, 2009, 02:24 PM
'Our top priority should remain to put an end to this civil war. We have another war coming and it is approaching rapidly, and we will need every Alesian at our command to win it. Measures have been put into place slow Anubis's advance from reaching us before we can get our men back, but not if loosen our grip around the traitors Ramius and Kelus. Normally I would handle this problem myself but my men and I are needed elsewhere. So, the question I pose to this council is this, who here can capture the traitors for a trial and most likely an execution?

There was a deafening silence through out the room as everyone looked at each other wondering who was going to volunteer their units to this task.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Renate took a deep breath, and stood up. "If the Council is willing, I will see to the task." This whole situation made her uncomfortable, but she had to do it. For Alesia.

Amann
December 18th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Amann nodded.

"Spoken like a true Alesian. Very well. It is decided. For those who have returned to us, I believe the time is right to prove your loyalty to Alesia once more. Join the fight with our forces against the rebels. We cannot be divided when Anubis comes. We must be ready if we are to defeat him. We need all of the Alesian Legions and fleets under our control if we are to defeat Anubis and see that our goal of conquering the Ori is to be successful."

Alteran of Atlantis
December 18th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Renate stood up, and looked at the assembled Generals. "I and my legion will do whatever we can to capture Ramius and Kelus. But Amann is right, this would be a good way to prove your allegiance to Alesia. We would appreciate any help that could be offered."

Princess Awinita
December 18th, 2009, 01:17 PM
"At this time Anubis will be kept busy until we have regrouped our people into one once more" Galadriel spoke up quietly, all eyes turned to her as she lifted her gaze towards General Hiei. "As soon as General Hiei and his men are supplied and rested, they will perform hit and run strikes against Anubis' many outposts to keep his attention to his own areas while we regroup here at Alesia." She turned to Amann. "Someone will have to notify Xiao at the shipyards also to have drone production and also craft gateship production at maximum to defend Terra as Anubis is heading in that direction. NABIS networking is offline in that area also. Meaning a scoutship, perhaps General Ayen, or his sister Commandress Alyen can go to Terra to warn them of Anubis' moves."

Eragon
December 19th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hiei was surprised to see so many Generals eager to commit their troops to such a delicate mission. Despite this He knew it was their best chance. 'So it is decided then ,' Hiei said to the Generalship. 'Legate Renate will lead the movement to capture Ramius and Kelus. All those who wish to join that campaign may do so. I will be leaving to complete my own missions before weeks end. I expect to have a battle plan from all those participating on my desk before then. Please keep in mind that your primary objective is to capture them, but if there is no other option, you may kill them if need be.' As Hiei went to leave the room He shot a quick mental message to Amann, 'Anubis may be here sooner then we expected if all does not go according to plan. You'll have my plan of action on your desk before noon tomorrow'.'

Alteran of Atlantis
December 19th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Renate nodded at Hiei as he left. "Good luck, General, in what ever you are doing."

She then turned to Amann and Galadriel, and the assembled Generals. "We have to formulate a battle plan. First off, where are Ramius and Kelus at, esactly?" This question was directed at Amann.

Amann
December 20th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Amann frowned.

"We do not know their exact location. Somewhere on the outer fringes of the Empire is my best guess."

He got up.

"So we have a plan needed. I will go to the Lower Council and ask them to put in more Legions for training. Speed up recruitment. Then the High Council must be consulted for the operations. Get to it gentlemen."

Amann saluted the men and gave an easy smile before he turned and started to walk out of the room.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 20th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Renate ran to catch up with him. "How soon will this battle take place? If we do not know their exact location, it will be more difficult. I suggest monitoring transmissions to and from the edge of the galaxy more closely."

Amann
December 20th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Amann nodded.

"We have been doing that Legate, but the thing is.....I do not know if they are there or not. It is what the humans call a SWAG, a stupid wild *** guess. They could be on Alesia for all we know. I know there are still a few dissidents here."

Alteran of Atlantis
December 20th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Renate sighed. "Then I have no idea how we are supposed to find them, but we will try our best, of course." She dipped her head to Amann. "Sir." She turned to walk away.

Amann
December 21st, 2009, 03:18 AM
Amann took her arm gently and stopped her.

"Legate?"

She turned toward him. He spoke first.

"I want you to know it means a lot to me that you have supported my actions from the beginning. That sort of loyalty and commitment is not easily bought and I recognize the value of it. I will not forget your loyalty when this is over and Alesia united once more. I have lost a great deal in this civil war. My wife.....my credibility among the populace. Even if this war ends, there will always be some doubt in my innocence. I just wanted you to....understand my appreciation."

He released her arm and turned away, walking slowly. This was a different side of Amann, one that was nowhere near as confident as he portrays to the public. This was a vulnerable Amann, one that felt isolated in a world gone mad.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 21st, 2009, 02:57 PM
"I knew you were a great leader from the moment I heard of you, Amann," Renate said at his retreating form. "And I thank you, for believing in me and I appreciate your thanks," she said with a smile. "And there was never any doubt in my mind that you were innocent." She smiled. "Thank you."

Renate smiled, and walked away. She knew she had made the right decision in staying loyal to Amann. And she didn't regret it one bit.

Amann
December 24th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Amann entered his quarters where he slept. It had been a tiring day, and it would be a red dawn tomorrow as the forces of Alesia were deployed to end the civil war once and for all.

Alteran of Atlantis
December 24th, 2009, 09:00 AM
After speaking with a few of the other Legates, Renate did the same. She entered her quarters and immediately collapsed on the bed, knowing she would need a good night's sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Eragon
December 24th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Hiei was overseeing the loading of supplies onto the drop ship. He kept a few of them on Alesia in case he ever needed to, or it was more convenient to, make a mission run from Alesia. The supplies where almost loaded and his men were onboard making themselves comfortable. Nothing would stop them this time. The mission was simple. Kill the Anubis queen at all costs. If necessary level the whole complex to prevent any possible reanimation.

As Hiei got on board he yelled out to the rest of his men, 'we have 3 hours left til dust off, get this crap on here before we leave or so help me, I'll ground you.'

Hiei made his way to the flight deck and began logging into the computers and booting up the drives and nav systems that would be necessary for takeoff so he could run some system checks.

Amann
January 1st, 2010, 08:00 AM
Amann woke up and groaned. Rubbing his eyes, he got up and donned a white robe. He looked in the mirror, he felt better than he had in days. He started putting on his white armor. After he was sure everything was fastened, he walked out and headed toward Alesian High Command.

After 5 minutes, he walked in and spotted a General.

"Report. Are our forces in position?"

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 10:22 AM
Hiei stood outside the dropship taking a quick inventory of all men and their supplies. It was a quick in and out. Fighters provide a distraction while his troopers move in to the kill the anubis queen and get out. Only problem was that they just couldn't kill her. They had to make sure that anubis couldn't just throw her into a sarcophagus and call it a day. Chances are Anubis would be able to clone her, but that would take time and she wouldn't be mature enough to give birth for at least a few years.

Taking note that everything was in order, he left the ship and headed back towards the Aleasian High Command building. He wasn't exactly ordered not to go, he was just told that it was too risky for someone of his knowledge and expertise to get mind probed. And that going to Tartarus himself would have significantly increased his risk to being captured. So he was grounded... and he didn't like it.

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM
Galadriels aid spotted Hiei and motioned towards him caling his name. "General Hiei, The Golden one would liek to speak with you in private of a mission of importance." The woman said before leading the way to Galadruiels rooms. there was an outer office area where she greeted others, then the private chambers. Galadriel was waiting inside watching a holomap of the local galaxy group, not including their home galaxy where they were born.

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 10:57 AM
walking into the room Hiei had a feeling he wasn't going to like it. He stood in the doorway leaning against the track. looking in he announced his "presence" by say, 'you wanted to talk to me about something. And I assume it has nothing to do with Tartarus or the traitors as I'm still here."

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2010, 11:10 AM
Galadriel spoke up, but her voice was directed to the servant "Leave us" The servant bowed slightly and left. Galadriel motioned Hiei forwards. "I have a mission for you." She said. "A mission that not even Amann will know of." On the holomap the star system of Sateda appeared and zoomed in on the system itself, seven planets, then Sateda itself was focused on and zoomed into showing the city surface near the only stargate. "I want to you go to Sateda by Astria Porta, the sooner you get there, the sooner more orders will be sent along with more ships against Anubis." She told him.

"Your mission" She said turning to face him her back to the holomap, "Is to go to Sateda and speak with the comander in charge there, it is either Taelira, the Drow Princess, or someone in her stead. The Drow ships are lightly armed, yet their shield technology is greater then our own. Anubis has our shield techniology, but not the Drow shields. Your mission is to take three ships of the Drow from Sateda and go and meet your men at Tartarus. This is what you are to tell Amann when you see him before leaving to get clearance for use of the Astria Porta. He will know trhat you are going to Sateda, but he wont know what your primary mission is.

When you speak to Amann you will tell him you are going for reinforcements from Sateda, that however is your secondary mission objective at this time, if your primary mission cannot be completed, you are to procceed with the secondary. Your primary mission. Is to find Awinita and take her with you to Tartarus, Anubis has dealt with me and had me prisoner, but he has never met her nor does he know of her at this point. i myself barely remember my aunt, and Amann no doubt has forgotten her in full. Do not mention Awinita to anyone, she will know you first." Galadriel smiled. "Any questions?"

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 11:33 AM
Hiei was confused. Seeking the help of the Drow on Sateda was one thing, but to take Awanita and himself to Tartarus was rather odd. Anyone person, especially those that were adept at swaying peoples minds, could do this job. He looked into her eyes, something he doesn't do very often. It was well known that he could measure up any one persons entire life in a single glance. 'yeah two. You want me to go tell amann that i'm going to sateda to get the support of the Drow, who by the way, are our allies. But instead of doing that right away you want me to get find your aunt and take her to Tartarus where I will be recieving further orders, yet it was you who suggested i not go through the back door, because the danger was too great. so why do you want me to go through the front door? And what makes you think that Amann won't get suspicious? I dont need clearance to go through the astra porta if I am going to another military base or station. I could go to another base in Pegasus and then go to Sateda bypassing amann altogether.'

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2010, 11:39 AM
Galadriel smiled. Hiei was good. "He is going to ask questions, you need only three ships, Anubis will not be expecting lightly armed ships that can withstand his own weaponry, not ot mention getp ast his own shields. Amann will ask questions, Knowing him he will exhaust every outlet he has before cornering you for information on your mission, you are to tell him your secondary mission objectives, your primary mission is to locate my Aunt. She will give you new orders once you are enroute to Tartars. Anubis wont expect you to come in the front door step. Much less with one more powerful then myself in matters of Ascended combat" She explained. "Do this mission for me and anything I harbor against you as to put you into a cell will be forgotten."

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 12:08 PM
Hiei reluctantly agreed and headed out of the room mumbling something in an old dialect of Alteran. the only words coherent enough for anyone to recognize in modern times was "suicide" and "flying blind". Mumbling was an old habit of his whenever he got fustrated with his orders. Making his way up to Amanns office was not something he rather enjoyed doing ever. It usually meant long meaningless tasks or a mission. Walking into Amanns office he waited for amann to see that he was there before saying, 'I'm going to Sateda.' and walked out.

Amann
January 1st, 2010, 12:49 PM
Amann frowned. He got up from behind his chair and ran out in the hallway, following the General.

"What? Hey! Get back here General! What do you mean, you are going to Sateda? You haven't been cleared to go to the Pegasus Galaxy! Especially if you are going to be leading a mission to attack Tartarus! And all of this without a reason! So?"

Amann crossed his arms. He was stunned and quite frankly, put off.

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 01:04 PM
Hiei turned around and looked stoutly at amann before saying, 'Your sister wants me to go to sateda to ask the Drow to provide us with some reinforcements. sooner rather then later.' Hiei knew Amann was going to try and weasel the info out of him, but he had other intentions.

Amann
January 1st, 2010, 01:13 PM
Amann narrowed his eyes.

"Bit far for reinforcements.....We have plenty of Legions on Alesia...There has to be more to it. Spill it."

Amann waited for an explanation.

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 01:40 PM
'There's nothing else that you need to know about. I have my orders and one way or another im going to Sateda.'

Alteran of Atlantis
January 1st, 2010, 05:40 PM
At that moment, Renate walked in. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the two, and felt the atmosphere of the room. "Am I interrupting something?" she asked, glancing between Amann and Hiei.

Eragon
January 1st, 2010, 06:06 PM
Hiei saw the Legate walk in and knew the conversion was almost over anyway. Hiei knew amann knew something was missing and something didn't make sense. Hiei also knew that Amann knew that he wouldn't budge. Hiei didn't keep secrets unless ordered to. his whole career was full of 'em and he didn't like any of them. He always figured the people had a right to know what went on in the shadows after it was done. They might not like genocide but they liked dyeing even less. Heading towards the doo he looked at Renate and stated, ' no i was just leaving.' He stopped in the doorway and turned back to Amann and said, 'You know, if you want me to be able to decide who should be told what, and when, then you should get me a seat on the high council.'

What he said obviously astounded Amann. Hiei never had a taste for politics nor has he ever seemed to want to be amongst politicians. Though he was right. As nothing more then a commissioned officer he would of course be required to report everything to the HIgh Council or at least to the High Councilor that gave him his orders. But with a seat on the council it removes that line of oversight and responsibility. It also gave him unlimited unrestricted access to the stargate.

Making his way to the stargate he dialed up Sateda and walked through.

Alteran of Atlantis
January 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM
Renate watched Hiei go, and saw Amann's surprised and slightly frustrated look. She knew that there had been a tense moment before she had come in, but she did not know why. She thought it odd; Hiei and Amann were usually on good terms with each other.

"What was that about?" Renate asked, looking to Amann.

Amann
January 5th, 2010, 04:20 AM
"It was nothing. Apparently General Hiei got some orders from Galadriel regarding the mission. Orders I know nothing about. I trust my sister, but what Hiei just suggested shocked me. He wanted a seat on the High Council, something I cannot do. The membership on the council is only 5 people and its currently full. Me, Janilius, Galadriel, Taelira, and Demos. There is no way unless someone dies and I will not kill someone to put him on the council."

Amann growled and paced the room.

"I think the time has come for me and Galadriel to talk. Come with me, Legate Renate. This is going to be important and I will appreciate your input. I trust my sister, but this is not right. Something is amiss and I will find out what it is."

Amann turned for a second before he burst out in righteous anger.

"I am the senior High Councilor for frack's sake! I am not one to pull rank, but by god, we are in a war! I need to know everything that goes on around here! SON OF A *****!"

He turned and walked off fast, his anger was controlled for the moment, but it was thinly restrained.

Alteran of Atlantis
January 7th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Renate ran up to Amann. She placed a hand on his arm, trying to soothe him. She frowned. It was not like Galadriel to hide things from her brother. Amann was right, something else must be going on. But still, he needed to calm down a bit.

"You will not accomplish anything if you're angry," she said gently. "You are right; you do have a right to know what is going on, but stalking in there and yelling at your sister will do nothing."

Amann
January 13th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Amann breathed in calmly as he calmed down.

"You are right of course. Thank you. I will go see Galadriel now. Let's go."

Amann walked with Renate following close behind. Finally, he stood in front of Galadriel's quarters and knocked. Galadriel called out from within.

"Enter!"

Amann opened the door to her quarters and stepped inside with Renate. He looked at her coldly.

"Ok sis, I think we need to have a talk."

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2010, 02:02 PM
When Amann entered with Renate two things were seen, a desk, with noone seated there, and Galadriel nearer to her private chambers covered in a dark green robe, (obviously in the middle of changing) "Something about you dear brother makes me wonder if you are angered." She said calmly. She glanced at Renate, but only nodded in her direction. She noticed his ears go scarlet. Making her own smile start to widen. "What is on your mind dear brother, surely it is not of General Hieis mission to Tartarus."

Amann
January 13th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Amann growled.

"It is precisely that. For instance, what orders did you give General Hiei that he refuses to tell me about it? Where did he go? It certainly wasn't to Tartarus. And why did he suggest a council seat when it is clear he is not interested in politics, and when he knew full well that the council is full? Something fishy is going on and I want you to tell me what it is."

He crossed his arms and waited.

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2010, 03:26 PM
With a flick of the wrist something golden was tossed to Amann, "From Taelira, a report on the ongoing battle of the civil war and search for Keilus. And also report of new hyperdrive technology." She tilted her head. "I sent him to Sateda to gain reenforcements for the attack on Anubis' base of operations, three Drow ships were to aid him." Her eyes widened then. General Hiei requested a seat on the council? "He did what?"

Alteran of Atlantis
January 13th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Renate listened, as she often did, she wasn't a very vocal person, unless it was required of her to speak. She glanced at Amann in surprise. She hadn't known that either, and this mission to Sateda sounded a bit odd to her...even though she respected Galadriel, she agreed with Amann more on this subject. "What?!"

Princess Awinita
January 13th, 2010, 06:42 PM
"If General Hiei requested a council seat it was not my doing of him to do so. General Hiei is a soldier, not a politiciton. General Hiei would have been outnumbers goingoty face Anubis, he is too valuable to let die or be captured." Galadriel said. "So I sent him to the Pegasus Arm to gain reenforcements at Sateda Base. Had he gone without the reenforcements the battle would be lost." She gave her brother a look and locked minds with him. 'Do you remember one called The White Queen?'

Alteran of Atlantis
January 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Renate noticed the look exchanged between Amann and Galadriel. She frowned, but said nothing, knowing there was probably a telepathic conversation going on. Amann seemed calmer now, and it seemed she had no part in this conversation, so she turned to walk out, glancing at the two siblings.

Amann
January 20th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Amann held her back.

"Stay."

He spoke with Galadriel telepathically.

"Vaguely....I remember she is Taelira's daughter if I recall correctly. Why do you ask?"

Princess Awinita
January 20th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Galadriel gave off a mental laugh. "No, The White Queen is not the daughter of Taelira, were that so, Taelira would be far older then she states." She replied. "The White Queen...." She gave her brother a hard sharp look. "...... Is our aunt." a mental picture of Awinita was sent to Amann, a woman he had barely met if at all, their mothers older sister.

Alteran of Atlantis
January 23rd, 2010, 08:39 PM
Renate stayed where she was, watching the two curiously. It must be important, if Galadriel was being so secretive about it. She waited patiently for them, wondering why Amann wanted her there.

Amann
March 21st, 2010, 08:06 AM
Amann tersely replied.

"Now I remember her, but isn't she a General leading the forces of the Empire on Sateda?"

Princess Awinita
March 24th, 2010, 04:44 PM
"Was, she never was a general per sei dear brother, but acted as one. Last I recall Hiai was sent by me to contact her for fuirther orders against Anubis, you recall hearing the later proved false rumor of her being in love with Anubis before he ascended." Galadriel replied calmly, this time speaking aloud. To Renate she said simply, "Has Xiao or Lianazhu made contact to us yet for the troops sent to them?" They were to recive contact that the troops had arrived safely in one piece. But they hadn't