This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG/SC Universes - Alesia

The thread for Alesia, description coming shortly from Amann...

Chain of command of Alesian Empire as follows

High Councilor & Ruler: Amann Adar
    Council Warden: Galadriel Adar
    Council Ward: Renate L'eNae
    Valkrye commander: Renate L'eNae
    DREC commander: Lianazhu Ironfist

Current Fleets
    3rd (in orbit of Sateda)
    9th (in orbit of Sayshell, enroute to Alesia)
    1 & 2nd (defected currently)
    10th (Deaths Hand; the Void)
    4th-8th fleets in orbit of Alesia at this time

Location in galaxy map 22.808.3
    North-south: 22
    East-West: 808
    Galatic Plane: +3
    (Relative to Earth)
    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 20 January 2010, 10:48 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

A planet much larger than Earth, it was created by the Drow as a new homeworld. Several million years later, the Alesians came to settle the world in their colony ships after their exile from the Ancient Empire. They settled on this world and formed an Empire with the Drow that lasts to this very day. An empire of thousands of worlds, The Alesian Empire stretches across 1/3rd of the Milky Way and with several colonies in Pegasus. For 22,000 years it has endured, protected by fleets of powerful Ancient warships and Legions of genetically engineered warriors. 20 Billion people live on Alesia itself. 12 billion Drow live below the surface in great underground cities while the Alesians populate the surface. Despite the large population, most of Alesia is uninhabited due to the enormous size of the planet. The Alesians prefer to keep the natural beauty of the planet intact with only several large cities scattered in selected areas.

The Alesian system is heavily fortified, with several hundred thousand defense satellites scattered throughout the system. The insystem planet Telara is home to 6 billion more Alesians and shares the protection of the Alesian defense grid. In addition, the system is protected by the Alesian fleet, the Drow worldship (the worldship is the size of Earth) that orbits Alesia as a moon, numerous ground cannons, drone platforms, shields that cover both individual cities and the planet as a whole.

Bunkers go 75 miles below the surface with caves having been detected at more than 600 miles below the surface. Just under half of the planet is covered in freshwater. The landmass is 46% mountains and 45% plains (9% are polar ice caps). The Alesians have constructed their cities on the Great Plains with many settlements and cities in the mountains. City ships are spaced on the great Ocean as well. In orbit are the shipyards and defense satellites of the Alesian Fleet. The planet is the most fortified position in the entire Alesian Empire. Much farming is done on the Great Plains as well. A bit of information about the Alesians are listed below.

Alesians:
    An offshoot branch of the Ancients, the Alesians are warriors who control extremely advanced technologies, even advancing the technologies of their race. About 20,000 years ago, the Alesians wanted to equip and train for war for the eventual threat of the Ori, but the Ancient Council refused to consider the idea of an offensive to retake the Ori home galaxy. As a result, the Alesians split away from the main empire and formed its own confederacy on the edge of the Milky Way. They slowly began to take over many worlds as they expanded. The rise of the System Lords thousands of years later halted the Alesian advance. The Alesians could have easily defeated the System Lords, but they did not want to commit their limited manpower to the occupation of the entire galaxy. So they wage limited warfare on the System Lords, taking over a few planets at a time as they slowly build up their fleets and armies to eventually take over and depose the System Lords. Because the Alesians appeared to be unstoppable, the Goa'uld forbid the very mention of the Alesians in their empire. But whispers still abound at the mysterious power rising on the edge of the galaxy.

The Alesian military consists of their famed Alesian Legionnaire infantry. They are extremely well trained and disciplined, with experienced veterans being hundreds of years old if not thousands. They are equipped with personal shields and energy armor. As a result, they are nearly immune to energy weapons and most conventional firearms. Their weapons include force lances, wrist blasters, antimatter grenades, and wrist mounted plasma blades.

They are also backed by their impressive armada of Ancient warships.
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Galadriels ship exited Hyperspace above Alesia Hiei quickly set course for capital city noting that a few more city ships had cropped up since the last time he had been home. Though he was not a native of Alesia and was born on Atlantis, this always would be his home. He was born before the split, but joined Amann agreeing with his ideals. As far as military goes, he was the highest ranking military member, second only to the High Council. A position he had to earn. He fought tooth and nail for it., signing up for every suicide mission that came up. Signing up and returning alive.

As they approached the city Hiei began to type into the computer.
      Requesting docking clearance: priority 1.
      Please input Friend or Foe signature
      Please input landing condition
      Alpha 1
      Please input Hull Classification
      Angelan class Destroyer
      Clearance granted please proceed to landing pad 2

Upon landing Hiei got and stated, 'Home sweet home"
      sigpic
      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Amann himself was sitting in a chair on a balcony of the mile high structure known as Alesian High Command. His quarters and office was in this building, but he had quarters on the AES Angelan as well, as well as a country house and a small cottage in the mountains when he felt the need to live there. His only daughter Cassandra was in the country house, she preferred the country to the large city. The air was cold, but refreshing as a strong wind blew through the large mile tall white buildings and white stone streets. Amann could barely see the people below from his balcony, but millions upon countless millions populated the capital city. It was truly the might and pride of the Empire.

Still, the situation was far from ideal. The rebel faction was still strong, led by a rebellious Lower Council member that considered Amann the killer of Lucia, Amann's own wife. Amann seethed with anger at the accusation, since he did not kill her. However, the rebels lost a great deal recently when several Legates and Generals defected to the loyalist side with a substantial amount of the Alesian Legions. Amann was firmly in control of the Empire with nearly 90% of the forces under his direct control, but there were still a fair amount of rebel forces at large. Time would tell if they are successful or not.

A beep sounded as Amann looked toward the computer panel in annoyance. Frowning, he got up and activated it. He read the message and immediately put on his armor. He was glad to finally see his sister home today. He beamed to the dockyard where the AES Galadriel was docked. Numerous Alesian engineers and technicians were swarming over the ship, repairing all of the battle damage that occured. A proper overhaul was being given as well. He waited for General Hiei, his men, and Galadriel to depart the ship once quarantine was passed.
        sigpic

Comment

Legate Renate L'eNae walked silently to stand beside Amann. She was a small woman witth long curly dark hair and rose-colored eyes. She surveyed the docked ship with narrowed eyes, noting its many scars and burns, then turned to Amann.

"We are all relieved Lady Galadriel has returned safe, as you surely are, High Councilor," the female Alesian said evenly, almost without emotion in her light voice.

Comment

Even though she was Council Warden, Galadriel allowed herself to be scanned over to make sure she was clean, just liek the rest of the soldiers, Even though several of the dock workers insisted she need not be scanned she insisted to be. When it was over she stepped from the ship and saw first her brother. A minute passed as nothing was said befgore they hugged in sight of everyone, it did not matter if anyone knew they were siblings, only a scant few people knew, and those that did were in hiding far below the planet surface. "Anubis has grown in power, i have a mission for Gernal Hiei and his men, but before they are to go on the in mind, they must be given proper supplies and have been well rested. They are strung out as it is, and they are too valuable to let go into death, or worse."

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

As Hiei exited no one expected him to be there. Hiei rarely made it to Alesia usually only the outer planets in the system. Even then those trips were rare. Hiei approached Amann like an old friend and signaled for his men to stay on the ship. 'High Councilor, apparently the warden doesn't find our living conditions suitable.'
              sigpic

Comment

Renate glanced at Hiei, smirking. "I wonder why..." She gave a respectful nod to Galadriel. "Welcome back, Lady Galadriel, it is good to see you again."

Comment

Amann nodded.

"Well Hiei. I know I have been stringing the supplies, but the civil war has prevented resupply until now. Now that you are here however, I would ask that you take any supplies that you will need. Your Legion will become most important in the following days."

He let go of Galadriel and smiled.

"It is good to see you again, Galadriel. I am surprised that you didn't try to slap me for concealing the Legion from you. It was necessary to do so. I alone will take the flack from the Death's Hand existence if need be, not you."

He turned to Renate.

"Legate Renate. I would like you to ready your Legion after the briefing. I have managed to turn about 20 enemy Legates to our side. 20 Alesian Legions are now once more Loyalists. The civil war continues, and the end is in sight."
                  sigpic

Comment

Renate gave a small smile. "That is good news. Soon, hopefully, we can sway all the defected legions back to our side. I will ready the Valkyries." She dipped her head.

Comment

'Loyalists they may be once more, but how many of the generals can truly be trusted. At any rate I need to speak to the generalship while I'm here.' Hiei walked back towards the city next to Amann and Galadriel. The air was fresh and clean and the leaves swayed in the wind as though they where asleep. The city was beautiful on its own, but the landscape enhanced the image of it all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Renate walked beside them, enjoying a chance to get ouf into the fresh air, for once. "Well they turned back, we can give them that. But you are right, we need to make sure they can be trusted." She looked to Amann. "For what purpose do you want me to ready the Valkyries?"

Comment

Amann looked at Renate.

"I want you to ready them for a strike on a rebel base we found in Davron System. It is a base on a moon orbiting the 3rd planet of that system. It was found by accident. Normally we wouldn't bother to look, since its a dead system used only for mining, but we detected transmissions from there."

Amann turned to walk into the Alesian High Command.

"But I want you first to attend a briefing with the senior generals. Several of our newly loyal generals will also be there."
                          sigpic

Comment

Renate nodded. "Sounds easy enough. You would think the rebels would be smarter to conceal their transmissions better." She laughed at their foolishness, and then nodded. "It is good that you want me there, I would like to speak to them all personally."

She walked with Amann, Galadriel, and Hiei towards the Alesian High Command. It was a mild day for the most part, with only a faint breeze blowing. Well, as mild as days on Alesia got.

Comment

Amann walked for a while, until they reached one of the command centers inside the enormous building. Several of the newly loyal Legates and Generals were gathered. Amann smiled.

"Greetings. I welcome you back into the Empire. I hope that the evidence and my word has been sufficient in convincing you that I did not kill my wife, nor did I try to overthrow the council. The Council is the legitimate government since our people first began. I have nothing to gain by overthrowing the government I founded 22,000 years ago. But those lower councilors Ramius and Kelus have everything to gain if they kill me and place themselves as the High Councilors. I am glad you have seen reason. But if there is any doubt.....let me show you.....from my mind. Scan me if you wish. I will retain sufficient power to stop an attack, but you can freely scan my thoughts and memories and see all of my secrets. I ask only that they be not repeated for everyone to hear. If that is not enough to keep you convinced, then I don't know what will."

He opened his mind to them. Legate Renate tensed. She knew many of these men, but she was fiercely loyal to Amann and was prepared to kill them if need be. Her Valkyries were some of the staunchest soldiers that remained with Amann even when he was overthrown and only had a few ships to his forces.

Meanwhile, General Hiei put a hand to his knives. He would never betray Amann either and he looked on, almost wanting a fight. Such was the battle lust carried by the Alesian 7th Legion, the genocidal black operations Legion known as the Death's Hand. They were the darkest of dark operations and their existence is only a rumor, never confirmed or denied by the Alesian High Council.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X