This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    LOl hey I slept ... I had to watch SG-1 twice...oh the joy ... the Sci-Fi channel fitzed out on me during the taping of SGA so I of course had to re-watch M2 and see if I ahd missed anything
    then re-tapr SGA

I had a few more thoughts about M2 and why I think Sam & Jack had been there quite a while bfeor anyone showed up there at the end....
    Spoiler:
    Sam & Jack were sitting all comfy at the lake, they had all of their stuff sitting around, drinks, fishing equipment and the like and they looked like they had been sitting there a while....also they would have needed time to have gotten that all set up ssssssooooooo I am thinking that they had to have been there long before Daniel and Teal'c got there since D7T were just NOW carrying their stuff up and over to the lake.
    secondly, Jack told Sam to pack...TO PACK so that means she was going to be gone for at least overnight....right? so I am chosing to believe that Sam & Jack had at least one night of just the two of them there at the cabin.
    maybe THAT is why JM said he thought the resolution for Sam & Jack was *obvious*
    I totally agree with you!
    Spoiler:
    and I LOVED the way that Jack said the word "packing". It sent shivers down my spine, and probably Sam's too!

Now, I have decided that I need to stay away from the JM Q&A thread.
    Spoiler:
    I was none too happy to read that Sam's reasons for being away at the beginning of S9 are going to be business related, not personal. And I am also hacked off that TPTB are not only introducing a new leader of the SGC and a new team leader for SG-1, but also a new CMO! I'd be livid if I were Teryl.

Comment

I am not Kri.... not that dang cute
      Whatever! Your pic on your profile is beautiful! I'd love to have some nice thick hair [/QUOTE]

but I can tell you that the next con is April 15-17 in Vancouver. myself, Shipperahoy, Marimba26, Kiwigater, DJFavorite and ShadowMaat are all meeting up and going to this con together
      LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! It is always more fun to go with friends too. My first con last year was just Christy and I, and we managed to have a lot of fun and make friends with a bunch of people there. This year, since it was local, it was easier to get more friends to go along.

I think between the 6 of us we plan to take over 1000 pictures or at least try to come close. I know there are still tickets for sale over on the Creation site http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

and the list of guests is pretty impressive
      CHRISTOPHER JUDGE
      MICHAEL SHANKS
      TERYL ROTHERY
      DON DAVIS
      MARTIN WOOD (Stargate SG-1
      (TV series) - Director,Co-producer, Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Director ,Co-producer)
      N. JOHN SMITH (Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 Co-executive Producer. He will appear on stage and sign autographs for fans.)
      TONY AMENDOLA
      PETER WILLIAMS
      DAN SHEA (RDA's stunt double on the series).
      BRUCE WOLOSHYN special effects
      I missed seeing Tony this year. You guys will have a blast with everyone else too! I'll go look at the schedule to see who will be there together. Look out if Peter, CJ and/or Shanks are there on the same day. Chances are they went partying the night before And that's all I'll say

Comment

Here I aaammm!!!

Was a little confused when I first logged in... Thanx for the archiving, Ship Step Mum!

As for last night's party, I curled up in a corner with my Godiva and caught up on some of the drama I'd missed last week.... Which sent the muse into a major sulking fit.... but I'm trying to drag her back out. I've got free time for the next week and I want to make good use of it!

Sooo..... I went and dug up a little something I wrote a while back, the vows I wrote for Sam & Jack's wedding in myFalling Through Grace story, and made a little wallpaper they inspired. Hope you like.... Since its so large and shrinking it loses the text, I'm just gonna give ya the link:
        http://67.182.119.200/Web/Collages%20and%20Artwork/Screensaver%20Art/The%20Vows
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Moebius 2 was great!!!
          Spoiler:
          And how was that kiss!! There was sparks flying and everything!! Even if it wasn't the "real" Sam and Jack they were still pretty close. I especially liked the part where Daniel was like "OK it's safe to come out now" and Jack's like "In a minute" with this loving look in his eyes and then they kissed AGAIN!! WOO HOO!!!! I liked the rest of the show too.
          I thought M2 was all around fantastic. Good way to end the season.

hobbitsrul
          Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

I am not Kri.... not that dang cute but I can tell you that the next con is April 15-17 in Vancouver. myself, Shipperahoy, Marimba26, Kiwigater, DJFavorite and ShadowMaat are all meeting up and going to this con together

I think between the 6 of us we plan to take over 1000 pictures or at least try to come close. I know there are still tickets for sale over on the Creation site http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

and the list of guests is pretty impressive
            CHRISTOPHER JUDGE
            MICHAEL SHANKS
            TERYL ROTHERY
            DON DAVIS
            MARTIN WOOD (Stargate SG-1
            (TV series) - Director,Co-producer, Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Director ,Co-producer)
            N. JOHN SMITH (Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 Co-executive Producer. He will appear on stage and sign autographs for fans.)
            TONY AMENDOLA
            PETER WILLIAMS
            DAN SHEA (RDA's stunt double on the series).
            BRUCE WOLOSHYN special effects
            Thank you so much, it will be difficult to be at Vancouver, but I checked the other conventions and there are so many closer from home....!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hooked!

Hobbitsrule, I'll eagerly wait for the pictures, thanks,

Rina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Well hopefully Amanda will be coming to some of the conventions later this year ...She was *The One* I really wanted want to meet but I guess giving birth is a little more important then meeting me ...

If they were to have one closer AND be able to give set tours I would have jumped on it...but Alas this (Vancouver) is the only one that. Plus we are hoping that if we slip over to the Studios Friday morning they will still be doing a bit of filming and we will get to see a bit

Maybe even RDA will be around but I doubt it...maybe Ben..... But for me this convention is a *Once in a Lifetime* event so I am really pulling out all of the stops and trying to do everything.... Now if I canjust get a good list of questions AND have a really good one about Sam & Jack.. I will be set

Thank you Kri for your very kind words
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
                Moebius 2 was great!!!
                Spoiler:
                And how was that kiss!! There was sparks flying and everything!! Even if it wasn't the "real" Sam and Jack they were still pretty close. I especially liked the part where Daniel was like "OK it's safe to come out now" and Jack's like "In a minute" with this loving look in his eyes and then they kissed AGAIN!! WOO HOO!!!! I liked the rest of the show too.
                I thought M2 was all around fantastic. Good way to end the season.

hobbitsrul
                My 2 cents on
                Spoiler:
                THE kiss!!!! Yes they where Alt S/J, but... Alt Jack was very much the same as our Jack, I did not see any difference in him... Alt Sam was just a little bit more geeky, but hey she is not in the military, so basically I did not see them as far aways as our S/J...

So bottom line, Jack thinks she is HOT because she is smart and Sam thinks that he is gorgeous and this is any any timeline... hey they where even married in another world!

So it was an almost real kiss, or at least the kiss that we would have if the famous "chain of comand" would not be in the way!

Rina

PS: Wooohooo I'm a mature symbiot... I can't wait for my next coming of age party!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Well, now I'm from Denmark, so it's realy not that easy to get to a conversation!

But if there comes one in Germany with AT, MS and CJ I think I'll go there! Or well it have to be in the northern area of Germeny! And if RDA came I would sertanly go!!

Just seeing RDA and AT or Sam and Jack together in reality!!

Zika
                  Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

THAT would be the ultimate...RDA & Amanda taking questions AND answering them honestly ..... unless of course they don't agree with us about the relationship...then no questions.. just pictures
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      <snip>
                      Spoiler:
                      I was none too happy to read that Sam's reasons for being away at the beginning of S9 are going to be business related, not personal. And I am also hacked off that TPTB are not only introducing a new leader of the SGC and a new team leader for SG-1, but also a new CMO! I'd be livid if I were Teryl.
                      I was shocked and disappointed when I read that. Then I started digesting it in the overall direction of Season 9. Here's my thoughts.
                      Spoiler:
                      It could be a good thing that she is off on a mission at the beginning and not with Jack in Washington. Remember, we will be seeing Jack with no Sam in the first 5 episodes. If they were together "together" that would be weird. So when AT comes back to film, TPTB will need to straighten out how Sam and Jack will be "together"; hopefully, that will be by having them have talk, kiss, whatever. Hope this makes sense. I'm just trying to stay positive!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        What? Am I the only one?? Ummm....let me think....penguins eat omelets...no...penguins make good omelets...no...Ah...Jack makes good omelets with beer while watching a Discovery channel exclusive about penguins!!!! That's it!!!
                        Those would be his O'Neill Special omelettes
                        sigpic

Comment

THAT would be the ultimate...RDA & Amanda taking questions AND answering them honestly ..... unless of course they don't agree with us about the relationship...then no questions.. just pictures
                          Year!! hehe!

Just having them side by side talking about the Sam/Jack relationship!!!

Zika
                          Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            <snip>
                            Spoiler:

Originally posted by Token
                            I was shocked and disappointed when I read that. Then I started digesting it in the overall direction of Season 9. Here's my thoughts.
                            Spoiler:
                            It could be a good thing that she is off on a mission at the beginning and not with Jack in Washington. Remember, we will be seeing Jack with no Sam in the first 5 episodes. If they were together "together" that would be weird. So when AT comes back to film, TPTB will need to straighten out how Sam and Jack will be "together"; hopefully, that will be by having them have talk, kiss, whatever. Hope this makes sense. I'm just trying to stay positive!

Well dang it! I think I'm just gonna pretend I never read that. My nearly inexistant enthusiasm for Season Nine is waning fast... Time to go dig up some good Fic!!

Sam & Jack Together Forever!! Sam & Jack Together Forever!!

I feel better now....
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

With M2 airing last night in the US, I'd like to say that I understand the whole alternative time reality stuff (better than I did when everyone was kind enough to spoil me when it aired in the UK), but the truth is I really don't, but I guess it doesn't matter anyway. I liked M2 well enough, but if only
                              Spoiler:
                              it could have been our Sam & Jack making out in the jumper! I'm sure they are together, but I want something more...preferrably a kiss or open relationship declaration!
                              I know...I want it all which is something my husband complains about all the time--and yes, he's right. I do want it all. Perhaps we'll get something more in S9. Here's hoping!
                              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                My 2 cents on
                                Spoiler:
                                THE kiss!!!! Yes they where Alt S/J, but... Alt Jack was very much the same as our Jack, I did not see any difference in him... Alt Sam was just a little bit more geeky, but hey she is not in the military, so basically I did not see them as far aways as our S/J...

So bottom line, Jack thinks she is HOT because she is smart and Sam thinks that he is gorgeous and this is any any timeline... hey they where even married in another world!

So it was an almost real kiss, or at least the kiss that we would have if the famous "chain of comand" would not be in the way!

Rina

PS: Wooohooo I'm a mature symbiot... I can't wait for my next coming of age party!!!

Rina-congrats on the mature symbiote promotion;me too!-, I could not agree with you more...I could try, but I would not be succesful
                                Spoiler:
                                it was so amazing, that kiss. my mouth dropped when he said she was "so hot" and was actuallytaking about Sam!
                                AT played geeky-sam really well and the awkwardness of it was great.this goes right there with my fave shipper episodes

and was it me or did Jack
                                Spoiler:
                                imply that he thought Daniel was...queer
                                that was what my dad told me but I didn't believe him until later...who knows?...
                                I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                                Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                                *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                                Jack: If only...
                                (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X