X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatewatcher I though the same thing.Let's hope they were called for some
    Spoiler:
    Season 9 shots.Even if it was not for Season 9 I really hope RDA comes in for a some Nice Sam and Jack Scenes.It does not have to be a whole episode.I'am still holding out hope.I have all the respect for RDA decison to leave but it would be lousy if Jack's last episode is episode 3 and we do not see Sam and Jack again.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      WELCOME BADMEDICINESG1!!!!!

Yup we've just moved! I may be here more often now!!!!

Pull up a chair...I provide the soft drinks...Kiwigater provides anything stronger as MG's not here, and Ship Nana's cookies are LEGENDARY!
      Welcome BadmedicineSG1, I'm still new around here but I can see it is one of the best places to be ...

There is even cake sometimes and always a good party!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Tame I do not get it either.It was pretty clear in
        Spoiler:
        Threads Sam was going to tell Jack she loved him or had very deep feelings.Pete is gone Kerry is gone the Regs are gone and now where suppose to beleive Sam and Jack want to be far apart from each other.Unless Sam is working on something vital to Earth's safety or Sam does not know the Regs are gone I must be missing something.I have plenty of questions for TPTB.I should not say this but I'am not surprised if MS said that about Sam and Jack.MS did not sound upset at all about RDA leaving.MS cannot wait to be the Star of SG-1.MS tried to make it on his own and he found out real quick he is not the Star he though he was.Sorry if I upset anyone.I had to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
          Did anyone say....
          -The Curse?
          When Jack was asking her it looked like she was wearing his shirt (yes I need to get my head out of the gutter )
          THank you Cassie... that's 4!

I can't believe there are no more "Let's go fishing" moments...

Anybody with the 5th?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I know some people don't like "The Gamekeeper", but I just find it sooo amusing. I grew up with the A-Team TV show and always liked the actor that played the gamekeeper. Anyway, it just finished on SciFi, and I heard a shippy moment I hadn't caught before. At the end of the episode, the gamekeeper is upset the residents are picking the flowers. The camera is on the gamekeeper's reactions, and SG-1 is preparing to leave off camera. You can hear Jack say, "Thank ya, ma'am" to Sam as she hands him is machine gun. I'm not sure it was scripted, but it was a cute moment. Doesn't matter how many times I see an episode, I can still find new tidbits to enjoy. And, of course, I LOVE sharing them with my Shipper Family!! ((((((((Family)))))))

Token ~

Comment

I've never noticed that Token. I must watch it again. I also love the way you see new things in the eps. Please keep us informed!
              sigpic

Comment

wow............i cant believe i was away from here for a month!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

well as i havent got much to contribute lol, is it ok if i repeat this:

SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK!

o i forgot for FOREVER AND EVER lol
                Carolyn

Comment

To honor blue...

WELCOME Badmedicinesg1!

WELCOME BACK Samisjacksgal!

(((((((Shipper Family)))))))

Comment

Mind if I ask a stupid question?
                    Where do I go to get my avi and sig to show up?

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                      wow............i cant believe i was away from here for a month!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

well as i havent got much to contribute lol, is it ok if i repeat this:

SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK!

o i forgot for FOREVER AND EVER lol
                      I'm sorry...I find your words confusing and unclear.

What EXACTLY is your position regarding O'Neill and Carter?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        I know some people don't like "The Gamekeeper", but I just find it sooo amusing. I grew up with the A-Team TV show and always liked the actor that played the gamekeeper. Anyway, it just finished on SciFi, and I heard a shippy moment I hadn't caught before. At the end of the episode, the gamekeeper is upset the residents are picking the flowers. The camera is on the gamekeeper's reactions, and SG-1 is preparing to leave off camera. You can hear Jack say, "Thank ya, ma'am" to Sam as she hands him is machine gun. I'm not sure it was scripted, but it was a cute moment. Doesn't matter how many times I see an episode, I can still find new tidbits to enjoy. And, of course, I LOVE sharing them with my Shipper Family!! ((((((((Family)))))))
                        I can't believe I hadn't recognized Murdock! Thanks so much for pointing that out. I noticed the "thank ya, ma'am" too. Definitely a shippy moment!
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
                          Hi there. Welcome to the shipper family. If you look at the top of the page, you'll find "My Controls". Click on that and you'll find all the stuff about sigs and avatars on the left hand side. Feel free to ask if you need any more help.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
                            I think this is right!
                            For your avatar..
                            -click on "My Controls"
                            -click on "Edit Avatar"
                            -then you can click on a pic. and click "Save Changes"

For your sig.
                            -click on "My Controls"
                            -click on "Edit Sig."
                            -then you can type what you want or add a pic. [IMG] [/IMG]

hope this works!

Comment

Obviously, we're still awaiting some kind of positive spoilers for Sam/Jack. To help keep up our spirits, here are a couple of large, classic shippy images. Enjoy!

Comment

*pops head in again* Hey we moved, cool! I know I'm relatively new to this thread, but since school has been a particular headache this week, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. As a long-time shipper, this is fun place to come on study breaks!
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X