PDA

View Full Version : Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Sam_o_Neill
August 25th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Hey guys! I can't believe how fast this thread is going lately!

I just wanted to let you all know that i won't be around for about a week because i'm going on holiday early tomorrow morning. I know I haven't been round much anyway but I have been lurking.Its killing me that i'm going to have to wait until next Saturday to see Ex Deus Machina! Especially with the shippy hints!! :S

The only thing i'll be able to check are my e-mails. Do you think one of you nice souls could e-mail me, just to let me know a tincy bit about what happened?? Just with the ship I mean, not the whole episode..:):D

Thanks Alot, Take Care everybody and i'll see you all in a week! :)
http://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/5.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/5.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/5.gif

Sam_o_Neill
August 25th, 2005, 01:45 PM
oh and BTW with all this holiday stuff I almost forgot...
I got my GCSE results today and i'm really happy! I got an A*, 4 A's, 3 B's and a C. :D:):D:):D
If anyone else got there results today I hope you got what you wanted! :)

Okie, i'll have to love ya and leave ya, got to be up at 5am! :(

Agent Scully
August 25th, 2005, 01:48 PM
lol thanks sueKay for the welcome, but i am not a newbie lol, i just don't post often ;)

galaxy
August 25th, 2005, 02:00 PM
oh yeah, i hope to view RDA in season 9, too.
I am a big sam / jack shipper

and here is my first pic for you ...^^http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Lya20/Kiss.jpg

Great pic(s), Lya!

Thanks for sharing and WELCOME!!!! :D :D :D

sueKay
August 25th, 2005, 02:08 PM
WELCOME LYA!!!!!!

WELCOME (BACK) AGENT SCULLY!!!!

You know...I did recognise your name, but thought I'd say hi anyway!

Sam O Neill - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Knew you'd do okay! I've sent you an email.

Hulabaloo - I've responded to your RPG post

BRB

Oma-1
August 25th, 2005, 02:51 PM
((((((Somnium))))) Thanks for posting the excerpts from RDA. It's great to read something like that cos I've come across so little that's actually from him. I really enjoyed reading it.

Somnium
August 25th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Okie, i'll have to love ya and leave ya, got to be up at 5am! oh and BTW with all this holiday stuff I almost forgot...
I got my GCSE results today and i'm really happy! I got an A*, 4 A's, 3 B's and a C.
If anyone else got there results today I hope you got what you wanted!

Big Honkin Congratulationshttp://bestsmileys.com/textinbubble2/19.gif

Token
August 25th, 2005, 03:43 PM
WOW the gifs are awesome !! thanks for sharing !

lol yep, maybe he is saying " i love you".....

but, you know i don't imagine jack saying this kind of words..

Well, I didn't believe it either until I capped the scene. I actually think he is saying "Love you", but the "I" would be self-explanatory. ;) As far as Jack saying the "I Love You" words, I don't see him saying it either but showing it or using words that say the same without sounding corny or cliche like "Always" "C'mere" or "Good Luck". If you know the story behind the D&C forcefield scene, then you can understand RDA using the opportunity to adlib the mouthing of the words. RDA and AT wanted to both make sure the meaning of the scene was quite clear without actually verbalizing words. Well, that's my story.... :D

BrenRen
August 25th, 2005, 04:03 PM

I can understand that... And my thinking was that it was more a unconscious action on Jack's part...like he was mouthing his thoughts as they were forming... Like I said, subtle. Subjective, even. But I choose to BELIEVE!!!!!!!

{Sniggle}

sueKay
August 25th, 2005, 04:05 PM
PLEASE PLEASE JOIN THE RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry :o

It'd be really great if some of you would join Hulabaloo and I in the madness!

BrenRen
August 25th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Well, I didn't believe it either until I capped the scene. I actually think he is saying "Love you", but the "I" would be self-explanatory. ;) As far as Jack saying the "I Love You" words, I don't see him saying it either but showing it or using words that say the same without sounding corny or cliche like "Always" "C'mere" or "Good Luck". If you know the story behind the D&C forcefield scene, then you can understand RDA using the opportunity to adlib the mouthing of the words. RDA and AT wanted to both make sure the meaning of the scene was quite clear without actually verbalizing words. Well, that's my story.... :D

Hee Heee...

Great minds think alike....

And so do we!

Somnium
August 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM

Already on the case SK just been working on my charecter profile. Altho Ive never taken pat in RPG before so I hope I dont mess up eek!

sueKay
August 25th, 2005, 05:16 PM
LOL

I've done that a few times, but Sharp's guiding everyone!

So...Anywho...what do you envision Sam and Jack doing in 20 years???

Me? I'll put it in spoilers cos...you never know! :D

I see them back at Jack's house in the Springs...Sam's discovered the secret to eternal youth, so they're both as they are at present. There are two 18 year olds running through the house, once getting ready for University, the other getting ready for going off to the Air Force Academy. Jack's sitting reading National Geographic and Sam's cuddles up next to him, watching season 30 of the Simpsons! They wait until the whirlwind of the kids is gone before Sam turns the TV off and takes away Jack's magazine. Just as things get to be of an 'R' rated nature, they hear a knock at the door...It's Daniel.

And Jack and Sam both mutter "for cryin out loud!"

Somnium
August 25th, 2005, 05:23 PM
LOL

I've done that a few times, but Sharp's guiding everyone!

So...Anywho...what do you envision Sam and Jack doing in 20 years???

Me? I'll put it in spoilers cos...you never know! :D

I see them back at Jack's house in the Springs...Sam's discovered the secret to eternal youth, so they're both as they are at present. There are two 18 year olds running through the house, once getting ready for University, the other getting ready for going off to the Air Force Academy. Jack's sitting reading National Geographic and Sam's cuddles up next to him, watching season 30 of the Simpsons! They wait until the whirlwind of the kids is gone before Sam turns the TV off and takes away Jack's magazine. Just as things get to be of an 'R' rated nature, they hear a knock at the door...It's Daniel.

And Jack and Sam both mutter "for cryin out loud!"

That sounds about right :D

Cathain Nottingham
August 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM

What RPG? I'm a member of a few others and I love them!

LOL4JACK
August 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM

Suekay, what is the RPG? :o

LOL4JACK
August 25th, 2005, 06:07 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/jacks9.bmp
Jack: Hmmm, shippers in the Shipper forum are reaching many milestones, what can we give them to make them happy....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Sam.bmp
Sam: Sir, are you thinking what I'm thinking...
Jack: OK....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/brocadivide126_jpg.jpg
S/J: This is for Suekay's 3500!!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/brocadivide127_jpg.jpg
S/J: *Catching breath*... this is for Nell....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/brocadivide128_jpg.jpg
S/J: And this is for Hubaloo...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/su3.jpg
Jack: Anybody else?

trupi
August 25th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I'm the one who saw this a few months ago. I had my portable DVD on, watching the episode and I love the scene, so I slowed it down. I thought I was crazy so called my daughter down (who reads lips) and she he said "love you". Knowing RDA antics, he probably did it to see AT reaction and thinking no one else would catch it, didn't tell anyone about it.

Token
August 25th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I'm the one who saw this a few months ago. I had my portable DVD on, watching the episode and I love the scene, so I slowed it down. I thought I was crazy so called my daughter down (who reads lips) and she he said "love you". Knowing RDA antics, he probably did it to see AT reaction and thinking no one else would catch it, didn't tell anyone about it.

Well, THANKS for bringing up the discussion!!! He definitelymouths something, and it definitely could be read as "love you" so that's the way I'm taking it!! :D

Somnium
August 25th, 2005, 06:24 PM
What RPG? I'm a member of a few others and I love them!
Go to The Briefing Room and look under Stargate Fandom its just started up and theres still places need filling. Ive just been trying to sort out my characters profile so will probably leave it till tomorrow now before I start playing.

LOL4JACK - RPG = Role Player Game This is how Colonel Sharp described it to me when I asked the same Q.

Roleplaying is sort of like writing a book, with other people! Each person controls there own character and you should not control another players character without permission. The GM (Game masters/moderators) come up with situations for your character to deal with and such.
You write just like you are writeing a book, with quotation marks, etc.

Hope that helps.

trupi
August 25th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Well, THANKS for bringing up the discussion!!! He definitelymouths something, and it definitely could be read as "love you" so that's the way I'm taking it!! :D
I was so happy when I saw it, that I was jumping around like a little kid! My husband and my son thought I was crazy!

stargate barbie
August 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
spoilers/speculation for season nine
sorry if this has already been thrown out there but i'm nearly sure that the episode that RDA comes back for is the one that coop will be directing, and writing, make of that what you will from a shippy perspective

sorry if i mucked up my spoiler tags there....
soooo....
how is everyone? :D

stargate barbie
August 25th, 2005, 06:48 PM

ah but you forget, the season one AU Jack said it to sam in "there but for the grace of god". ya need to turn up the volume and really pay attention, but he does say it. and it makes me happy. I'm officially a believer of Upgrades/D&C's extra confession.

Token
August 25th, 2005, 06:59 PM
spoilers/speculation for season nine
sorry if this has already been thrown out there but i'm nearly sure that the episode that RDA comes back for is the one that coop will be directing, and writing, make of that what you will from a shippy perspective

sorry if i mucked up my spoiler tags there....
soooo....
how is everyone? :D

((((((((((((((Stargate barbie))))))))))))) Where ya been hiding??? What ya been up to???

As far as your speculation....I'll believe it when I see it! I just hope it's not like Avalon or Origin!

(can you tell I'm protecting my little shipper heart?)

ses110
August 25th, 2005, 07:12 PM
It does sound to good to be true Token.I will try to be positive but After waiting 9 Years for the Ship I'am also going to have to see it to believe it.I really hope stargate barbie is right.I do think if Jack is in the episode there has to be some sort of Sam and Jack Ship.TPTB will be under Big Time pressure to give the Shippers something nice especially if the ratings are suffering.I wonder if maybe Jack is in the Season finale and another character has the Big revelation.I would Love to see Thor in the episode.I will be very unhappy if Vala is in the episode and no Jack.

Token
August 25th, 2005, 07:20 PM
It does sound to good to be true Token.I will try to be positive but After waiting 9 Years for the Ship I'am also going to have to see it to believe it.I really hope stargate barbie is right.I do think if Jack is in the episode there has to be some sort of Sam and Jack Ship.TPTB will be under Big Time pressure to give the Shippers something nice especially if the ratings are suffering.I wonder if maybe Jack is in the Season finale and another character has the Big revelation.I would Love to see Thor in the episode.I will be very unhappy if Vala is in the episode and no Jack.

"Crusade" S9 Even if RDA is in this episode, I don't think we will get any ship resolution. TPTB were under pressure to give Shippers resolution when they knew RDA wasn't coming back, and we got more "open to interpretation" ship. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than broken-hearted. JMO

Should we let loose the Shipper penguins carrying Shipper requests to RCC?? :p :D

nell
August 25th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Remember folks, I live, eat, breath, study, and work in in theatre. Itís my job as much as my way of life to analyze these kinds of things. Again, this wasnít a subtle shift; it wasnít a big jarring unnatural shift, either. It was a very natural, very human, very poignant moment that was all about Sam & Jack, and nothing else.

[/HyperAnalysis]

Iím gonna sign off with another peak at that incredible momentÖ And Thanks again, Token, for creating and sharing this!! ((((((Token))))))))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Token04/HeroesHug125.gif

And remember, folks: Sam & Jack ARE Together. And Thatís That. :D

BrenRen,
You convinced me!!! I am in the business of reading people's moods, feelings, body language, too, but not theatre. I have to add specifically that when Jack dips his head from being pressed against her face to the crook of her neck, well, that is intimate!! My guess is that once Jack and Sam embraced, they deepened their hold spontaneously. It was short-lived and, unfortunately didn't develop any further. That's my two cents!!! ;)

nell
August 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
ah but you forget, the season one AU Jack said it to sam in "there but for the grace of god". ya need to turn up the volume and really pay attention, but he does say it. and it makes me happy. I'm officially a believer of Upgrades/D&C's extra confession.

YES, YES, YES!!!!! I'm not the only one to hear it!!! Gotta love our AU Jack!! When he said c'mere. Ahhhhhhh, she melted into his arms!! He held her tight and swayed with her back and forth. And as they broke from their parting embrace, our AU Sam caressed his face. Very sad!!!

mad_gater
August 25th, 2005, 08:36 PM
oh yeah, i hope to view RDA in season 9, too.
I am a big sam / jack shipper

and here is my first pic for you ...^^

WELCOME LYA!!!!!!

mad_gater
August 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Hello everybody :) Haven't been here for awhile because I've been working on a little project as you can see under my screenname :D i'm here to invite you all to check out Horizon, you won't be dissapointed ;)
Yep....been reading it...pretty good so far. Any chance of introducing Jack and Sam as married in a "guest appearance," aka introducing them as Jack and Sam O'Neill? :P:D

Gatetrixer
August 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Token I'am basing my Hope on the RCC and BW interview on Gatewold.It is still unclear but it sounds like BW asked RDA to appear in the Finale and it sounded like RDA agreed.This is the answer BW gave to RDA appearing in the Finale.I really hope someon ecan explain this Answer because I have no Clue: GW:And [what] about Rick? For the season finale, perhaps?

BW: We asked him, and I think as a favor to us, we asked him to, for the lack of a better word, endorse the series without him by appearing in it so it seems as though his leaving is just that.

One of the interpretations of this BW quote could be: by RDA's appearance in another episode( finale?) he helps authenticate a "Jack- less" Stargate by showing Jack's reason for leaving and his farewell. This interpretation doesn't sound all that great for any S10 Jack.

BrenRen
August 25th, 2005, 08:54 PM
One of the interpretations of this BW quote could be: by RDA's appearance in another episode( finale?) he helps authenticate a "Jack- less" Stargate by showing Jack's reason for leaving and his farewell. This interpretation doesn't sound all that great for any S10 Jack.
LIke I've said before, RDA enjoys it all too much to stay away for good. I wouldn't be surprised to see him continue to make the odd guest appearance for however long they drag this dead horse through the bog of eternal stench.

Ooops... did I say that?

And, depending on the spoilers, that could be worth tuning back in for. (But alas, I missed his second appearance this season... and Sam's return... too many other commitments, not enough interest... <sigh>)

Sam & Jack ARE TOGETHER!!!

Cathain Nottingham
August 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
LIke I've said before, RDA enjoys it all too much to stay away for good. I wouldn't be surprised to see him continue to make the odd guest appearance for however long they drag this dead horse through the bog of eternal stench.

Ooops... did I say that?

And, depending on the spoilers, that could be worth tuning back in for. (But alas, I missed his second appearance this season... and Sam's return... too many other commitments, not enough interest... <sigh>)

Sam & Jack ARE TOGETHER!!!

Here here Bren! I'm in complete agreement with you! And on that note I'm retiring for the night - but shippers beware! I think I'm going to post at least one S/J fluffy / sappy / romantic / grin story tomorrow.

Night fellow Shippers.

Onlybluesocks
August 25th, 2005, 09:35 PM
I bet this has already been established, but I am too lazy to go through all of the pages.
Can anyone name all the times Jack has called Sam, Sam and Sam has called Jack, Jack? You should put if it was an alternate reality too!

gwenhwyfar
August 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Should we let loose the Shipper penguins carrying Shipper requests to RCC?? :p :D

Ok, I gotta ask. What are 'Shipper penguins'? I'm new and have no idea. Sound interesting though. And what do the Yellow Shipper Cookies stand for? I couldn't figure out what the letters meant.

BrenRen
August 25th, 2005, 09:48 PM
LOL I'm not the one to answer the great Shipper Penguins question, but once you get filled in, you'll come to appreciate their awesome power... and the fact that they are everywhere!

I is crashing toos now.... Me grammer is flailing, and i think my dangling particlple myght be showing again!

Here's one more pretty pic, made to cheer up a deer friend of mine, but I can't resist sharing it, coss it came out so verry verry purrty!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/CheersSu.jpg

Or is this the wrong thread for this?

Oh...not a manip, by the way... I don't play with those much, too lazy! :D Just carefully cropped caps one again!

gwenhwyfar
August 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I bet this has already been established, but I am too lazy to go through all of the pages.
Can anyone name all the times Jack has called Sam, Sam and Sam has called Jack, Jack? You should put if it was an alternate reality too!

"stis down with tablet" Ok, Sam calls Jack 'Jack' a total of 12 times. Thirteen if you count her calling him that in Solitudes. She was speaking as Sara then.

Jack calls Sam 'Sam' a total of 18 times. 20 if you count him speaking in third person. He calls her 'Samantha' twice.

These totals include AUs.

If you want info on spacific episodes I'd go to rdanderson.com. There they have a breakdown of all episodes.

Hope I helped.

Onlybluesocks
August 25th, 2005, 10:16 PM
YEAH! Thank you very much!

sg1rox
August 25th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Good morning and good afternoon everyone! Sorry been busy at work and missed all the fun last night. When I went to the convention, I spoke to Don Davis and told him to let RDA that the most of the fans understood his reason for leaving and we will miss him. Don said "He would relay the message to Rick but RDA will be back at the end of the season". Now anyone who has met Don knows he loves to talk and he does not make up stories. He just tells it the way it is! That is how we knew he would also be back in two episodes before GW reveiled it. He said that Jack would be his boss now!

Woo hoo, trupi! Too freakin' cool! :cool:

Can I just say that I did a great big honkin' happy-dance around my bedroom, when I read your post! I scared the heck out of my poor dog. He thinks I've gone insane (he may be right). :D

That bit of news that Don imparted to you is wonderful! It keeps my hopes up!

I totaly appreciate why Rick left the show. I lost my dad when I was 10 years old. Family is precious. He only did what was best for him & his little girl. Bless them both!..... But I still miss the goof-ball & the Sam/Jack stuff & the general interaction between the whole team... blahblahblahblahblah ;)

Your post gives me something to look forward too... :) :D :)

BTW... Here's me & my little man, Skeeter (he's a Minni-Pin/Chihuahua mix, I adopted from an animal shelter). He's still looking at me funny. I guess I went a tad overboard w/ the whole happy-dance thing! ;)

ST-1
August 25th, 2005, 11:28 PM
WooHoo! :D Though it is the wee hours of the morning here on the East Coast, I have finished yet another shippy fanfic: All The Way (http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/allthe.html). I had Jack whumpage in the last one; this one's Sam whumpage! ;)

It's another short one, so please read, enjoy, and review (I am a feedback junkie, in case anybody hasn't noticed) :p

ST-1
August 25th, 2005, 11:44 PM
BTW... Here's me & my little man, Skeeter (he's a Minni-Pin/Chihuahua mix, I adopted from an animal shelter). He's still looking at me funny. I guess I went a tad overboard w/ the whole happy-dance thing! ;)

Awwwww, cuteness! :D

I shall follow your lead with a pic of me & my "dog."
;)

gate_girl12
August 26th, 2005, 02:27 AM
(((Bren)))

Nice pic, a little racy, but who cares??? Reminds of the scene in Hathor when Jack gets out of the sarc and Sam asks him to have look. She comments amazing (on the regenerative powers of the sarc...but we all know she meant his abs :p) Jack replies with "crunches." lol.

Congrats to peeps on their milestones.

gate_girl12
August 26th, 2005, 03:33 AM
By the way:

Off the topic, does anyone have a good clear pic of the scene in Threads of Sam and Jack in the observation room with his arms over her. The "always" scene?

shipper hannah
August 26th, 2005, 04:06 AM
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2486/zthreads12417gf.th.jpg
is this ok? or do you want it lightened?

gate_girl12
August 26th, 2005, 05:55 AM
thanks for the pic Shipper Hannah, but I was thinking more along the lines of when they're looking at eachother. **sign** happy shipper thoughts.

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Woo hoo, trupi! Too freakin' cool! :cool:

Can I just say that I did a great big honkin' happy-dance around my bedroom, when I read your post! I scared the heck out of my poor dog. He thinks I've gone insane (he may be right). :D

That bit of news that Don imparted to you is wonderful! It keeps my hopes up!

I totaly appreciate why Rick left the show. I lost my dad when I was 10 years old. Family is precious. He only did what was best for him & his little girl. Bless them both!..... But I still miss the goof-ball & the Sam/Jack stuff & the general interaction between the whole team... blahblahblahblahblah ;)

Your post gives me something to look forward too... :) :D :)

I'm glad my post brighten your evening! Welcome to the site-post often! Your dog is so cute. I have rescued cats. Eight in total! (And to you who don't like cats- no my house doesn't smell-work very hard to keep house clean- my 16 year old dog makes more of a mess!) 7 of the kitties are very sweet, the youngest is a witch-down-graded from evil! Back to the subject, Don is the type of guy who tells it, the way it is (drives TPTB crazy but being the eldest and well loved they leave him alone). So if he says RDA is coming back, you know he is coming back.

Myrth
August 26th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Story behind that scene?? Do tell..... :)

sueKay
August 26th, 2005, 06:43 AM
For really good stargate caps...

try http://www.stargatecaps.com

Anyone need anything done (scrubs/filters/levels) just give me a PM :D

nell
August 26th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Hi Shipper Friends!!!

My new sig!! I'm working my way up to creative graphics like you do sueKay and the rest of you computer graphics wizards!!! I have Photoshop elements. I think it's a basic program but all new to me!! It was a major step for me to write the text on the pic and then copy it to photo bucket. But, I did it!!! **pats self on back**

meimei
August 26th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

One for the fact that GW is up... (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

One for Sam's words....

UhSir
August 26th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Group hug!
((((((shipperfamily))))))

I have been trying all day to access the Gateworld forum. :( I was beginning to think maybe Iíd been banned. :S

I think Iím out of my shipperfunk finally. I still feel a little shaky but I missed you all so much I wanted to at least come in and say a quick hello.

Thank you everyone for the hugs and understanding.

I did what I always do whenever I get funky; shut out the world and dive into my CD collection until I feel better. I knew I was feeling better when I started getting happy shipper thoughts again. I want to tell you what that thought was and then Iím going to page back and read everything Iíve missed.

Jack is in town for some irrelevant reason. He asks Sam to go to dinner with him, his treat; he wants to catch up on how his buddies are doing. She agrees. Where? Well, the hotel where Jack is staying has a real nice dining room. No need to dress up. As they are preparing to leave we hear a sultry tune start in the background: ďMy Heart and Soul.Ē Sam and Jack pass the lounge on their way out and Jack, being the connoisseur of fine music that he is, hears this song playing and stops walking. He takes Samís hand, leads her to the dance floor, holds her close and starts dancing. Dialog is optional; neck nuzzle is mandatory.

Then in celebration, we shippers will all get up and do our own happy-dance to
ďObsession Confession.Ē

Hear the songs: (Right-click and Save As...)
My Heart and Soul (http://users.ameritech.net/the_earls/Song+-+My+Heart+and+Soul.mp3)
Obsession Confession (http://users.ameritech.net/the_earls/Song+-+Obsession+Confession.mp3)
(I hope the links work; Iíve never tried this before. If they work, they will be available for an undetermined amount of time. I donít know if my service provider has any issue about putting mp3 files on the server. I guess if the police knock on my door Iíll know then. If the links donít work then send me a PM and we can try to work something out. The files are 4 and 5 meg.)

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Thanks GW... I was so in shock and missing you.... wanting to talk about EDM....

Wooooohooooooooooo they are together.....

I mean... when Barret and Sam where talking I could just not breath... I was waiting for THAT question... and THE question came....

Barret: How's Pete?
Sam: We broke up
Barret: Really? (grins and smile thinking his time has come... muahaha...) I'm sorry to here that
Sam: It was the best thing for both of us
Barret: So are you single again? <-- THE QUESTION and people... during this little talk there is no music and the music starts in crescendo...
Sam: Not Exactly.... <---- THE ANSWER
.... music keeps playing... Barrets face ... poor boy... it's just priceless, defeat!

And can I just say I love JM for writing such wonderfulll script....

Uber
August 26th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Ex Deus Machina SPOILERS

I WAS SOOOO CLOSE!

I called it, shippers. Unfortunately, the search feature is currently disabled, but I think I practically got the scene between Sam and Barrett in Ex Deus Machina down about two months ago almost EXACTLY the way it played out.

Many shippers feared that Sam would hook up with Barrett or something like that. I and a few others believed that the interaction between Sam and Barrett would be the powers that be's way of reinforcing Sam and Jack. I think Caty wanted it to be more blatant but I figured it would be subtle.

I was right.

Here's the transcribed scene between Sam and Agent Barrett from Ex Deus Machina:

Barrett: How's Pete?
Sam: We broke up.
Barrett: Well...I'm sorry to hear that.
Sam: Well, it's the best thing for both of us.
Barrett (after a pause): So, you're single again?
Sam (pauses): Not exactly.

Sam looks at him...both are a little uncomfortable. End of scene.

Subtle reinforcement of Sam and Jack. I WAS RIGHT!

So there...

:cool:

Shipaholic
August 26th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Yay! GW is up finally. I still have four and a half more hours, but everyone post your thoughts please!

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 06:35 PM

One for Sam's words....
Mei Mei....

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Token
August 26th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks GW... I was so in shock and missing you.... wanting to talk about EDM....

I mean... when Barret and Sam where talking I could just not breath... I was waiting for THAT question... and THE question came....

Barret: Really? (grins and smile thinking his time has come... muahaha...) I'm sorry to here that
Barret: So are you single again? <-- THE QUESTION and people... during this little talk there is no music and the music starts in crescendo...
.... music keeps playing... Barrets face ... poor boy... it's just priceless, defeat!

Hope I didn't disturb anyone with the earthquake from my Shipper Happy Dance!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/7_5_137.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

I'm not ashamed to say, "I love you, JM!! God bless your little Shipper heart!!"

Shipaholic
August 26th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Hi Shipper Friends!!!

My new sig!! I'm working my way up to creative graphics like you do sueKay and the rest of you computer graphics wizards!!! I have Photoshop elements. I think it's a basic program but all new to me!! It was a major step for me to write the text on the pic and then copy it to photo bucket. But, I did it!!! **pats self on back**
Great sig. You're more talented than me. All I did was get Suekay to make me one and then she had to tell me how to even use it. :o

gatebee
August 26th, 2005, 06:44 PM
wow GW is back and right on time at that.....Sam is with Jack. There is not more guessing. "Not excatly". Two words well spoken and means the world to us shippers.

gatebee
August 26th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Hope I didn't disturb anyone with the earthquake from my Shipper Happy Dance!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/new/8_22/7_5_137.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

I'm not ashamed to say, "I love you, JM!! God bless your little Shipper heart!!"
Shipper Family ....group hugs and dancing and yelling to the roof top

ComTraya
August 26th, 2005, 06:46 PM

I had a very bad day...but at least it ends with a good news! can't wait to see that.

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 06:51 PM
That was great.I Loved seeing Barrett get slapped down.It's nice to know Barrett lets no Mission interfere with his personal Life.The only problem I have is now there are a couple of Baal's around.Were never getting rid of this Man.I though we would get the Sam and Jack Phone conversation.In a way this is better because we have the Phone Conversation to look forward to in another episode.Since Sam said she is not Single this gives me greater Hope we will see Sam and Jack Ship if RDA returns in the Season Finale.I do not mean to change topics but did anyone read the Inverview with Cliff Simon and his thoughs on the Cast and Crew being relaxed? Does anyone else have a problem with a guest character making these comments when they are never on the set? I keep meaning to stay away from these interviews and I'am just to weak..

Token
August 26th, 2005, 06:53 PM
wow GW is back and right on time at that.....Sam is with Jack. There is not more guessing. "Not excatly". Two words well spoken and means the world to us shippers.

To me, it means everything! I wish we could have seen more, but I'll take it! I feel like the knot has been removed from my stomach. It was the fear that my Shipper dream would be ripped away from me. What a relief and joy!!

Uber, you go girl!! If you have any other insights, please share them!!

parsifal
August 26th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I posted this to the Yahoo! group, but I'll also put it here for anyone who wants it.

The relevant clip from tonight's episode.

http://www.qfile.de/dl/216758/9x07.avi.html

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Token I was looking forward to this episode all Day and it did not disappoint.This is the first episode since Threads I could not wait to see.Great Job by JM with the script.A couple more Shipper examples like Tonight until RDA returns will do nicely.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by meimei

One for Sam's words....

Mei Mei....

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

May I join you in that...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Regarding the end I loved the twist at the end, shippers please don't read if you don't want to know the end before reading the story....

Loved the cloned Baals it was just great and so clever... I knew there was a trick when I saw Gerak kill Baal, I didn't believe it and then when Daniel and Sam told Teal's about Baal's clone experiment, I thought it was weird.... but I would have never expected after that to have a scene with Baal and his clones all sitting relaxed in the living room... loved it....

Keeps on dancing...!!!

meimei
August 26th, 2005, 07:08 PM
May I join you in that...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Personally, I think Darren took GW down to prevent the same type of catastrophic shipper squeeeeeeee failure that occured last winter when Threads aired in the UK... He was afraid of the squeeee heard round the world!! :p

Just kidding, Darren.... maybe... *wink*

SamCarterONeill
August 26th, 2005, 07:11 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS BE TO TPTB!!!!!!!!

Aaaaah. Life is good.

majorsal
August 26th, 2005, 07:20 PM
regarding 'ex deus machina'

spoilers

*sighs*

can i SQUEE quietly enough? hmmm, let's see.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

guess not. :p

:D

sally :D

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 07:25 PM
That was great.I Loved seeing Barrett get slapped down.It's nice to know Barrett lets no Mission interfere with his personal Life.The only problem I have is now there are a couple of Baal's around.Were never getting rid of this Man.I though we would get the Sam and Jack Phone conversation.In a way this is better because we have the Phone Conversation to look forward to in another episode.Since Sam said she is not Single this gives me greater Hope we will see Sam and Jack Ship if RDA returns in the Season Finale.I do not mean to change topics but did anyone read the Inverview with Cliff Simon and his thoughs on the Cast and Crew being relaxed? Does anyone else have a problem with a guest character making these comments when they are never on the set? I keep meaning to stay away from these interviews and I'am just to weak..

ses110, I agree with you with Cliff Simon's comments on RDA, I don't know, I don't think it was appropiate, I've never meet RDA and what I know of him is his public image and a some interviews, but it still makes it hard for me to believe that he could have created a stressfull enviroment on set... I've always read that with him it was all about the laughs and that was important for him... IMHO, if he get's the feeling that people are now more relaxed I would think that it is because everybody wanted to please RDA and the bar was high, they always talk about him about as the untouchable, he was God, but I think it was maybe because he is just not that into many things that others are... we have to remember that with other EP he also lead the show and made it what it is today.... of course it could be my shippy heart with the shipper glassed talking, but it is what I believe.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 07:27 PM

S9 "EDM" LOL. Poor Barrett! I noticed he specifically got rid of Daniel so he could find out about Sam's availability. (Maybe Jack and Sam should take a clue from him :rolleyes:) Maybe Barrett needs to take out a personal ad. LOL.

Oooo....Baals, Baals everywhere!!! LOL. I haven't read the interview. If it's going to upset me then I'll save it for some other time. I'm too happy now.

nell
August 26th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Our Ship is on course!
Our Ship is on the horizon!!!! The U.S.S. RST is heading for port!!!

Ex Deus Machina You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK!!!

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT JACK IN REAL TIME NOT AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
NOT A CONCUSSION-INDUCED DELIRIUM NOT A DREAM!!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuMmErTimE
August 26th, 2005, 07:34 PM
wooo hooo!!!! yess!!
Im a HUGE sam and jack shipper and when I heard that line i screamed YESS!!!! and everybody looked ant me with that what-an-idot-why-is-she-yelling-look. but I was happy thats all that matters.

YESSS!!!!

Buc252
August 26th, 2005, 07:36 PM
About the big part in tonight's episode (saw it on download - still haven't given TPTB the satisfaction of ratings points). . .

Mostly what I noticed that nobody has mentioned is the look on Sam's face. I wish she looked a bit happier when talking about not being single. A woman in love (especially with Jack!) should be barely able to refrain from smiling when dashing the hopes of other male admirers. But instead, she looks unhappy and even a little constipated! I just don't get it.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Regarding the end I loved the twist at the end, shippers please don't read if you don't want to know the end before reading the story....

Loved the cloned Baals it was just great and so clever... I knew there was a trick when I saw Gerak kill Baal, I didn't believe it and then when Daniel and Sam told Teal's about Baal's clone experiment, I thought it was weird.... but I would have never expected after that to have a scene with Baal and his clones all sitting relaxed in the living room... loved it....
Keeps on dancing...!!!
S9 "EDM" I was so glad Baal was dead. I guess you could call me a "closet Baal thunker". He's my favorite bad guy. I just kept saying, "the Baal Thunkers are going to have a field day!" I especially liked the one wearing the black tank top and shorts.;) I hope PTB eplain more about the cloning probably in "Prototype".

meimei
August 26th, 2005, 07:40 PM
ses110, I agree with you with Cliff Simon's comments on RDA, I don't know, I don't think it was appropiate, I've never meet RDA and what I know of him is his public image and a some interviews, but it still makes it hard for me to believe that he could have created a stressfull enviroment on set... I've always read that with him it was all about the laughs and that was important for him... IMHO, if he get's the feeling that people are now more relaxed I would think that it is because everybody wanted to please RDA and the bar was high, they always talk about him about as the untouchable, he was God, but I think it was maybe because he is just not that into many things that others are... we have to remember that with other EP he also lead the show and made it what it is today.... of course it could be my shippy heart with the shipper glassed talking, but it is what I believe.
I would think that the "tension" would have been the result of RDA's scheduling conflicts not because of any actions on the part of the man himself. I know some of the interviews said that rather explicitly. I imagine it would be a real pain in the posterior to have to work around that. And CS has been on the set quite a bit in the last few years, the couple of years that RDA's scheduling would have been most demanding. I don't think that any disrespect was intended.

Back on topic:

Did I say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

majorsal
August 26th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Ex Deus Machina SPOILERS
You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEESSSSS!!

i wish i could add more, but not only haven't i seen the ep yet, but gateworld's giving me probs with posting. so, i'll just SQEEEEEE out of my socket for another 15 minutes until i see this ep! :p

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 07:44 PM
EEEEEEEE I can't wait! Stupid time difference. The show hasn't even started here in California! But I don't want to look at spoilers *tries to shade eyes*

nell
August 26th, 2005, 07:48 PM
About the big part in tonight's episode (saw it on download - still haven't given TPTB the satisfaction of ratings points). . .

Mostly what I noticed that nobody has mentioned is the look on Sam's face. I wish she looked a bit happier when talking about not being single. A woman in love (especially with Jack!) should be barely able to refrain from smiling when dashing the hopes of other male admirers. But instead, she looks unhappy and even a little constipated! I just don't get it.

I saw it differently ExDM Sam knows that Barrett's been attracted to her for quite awhile. He's a nice guy. Sam is compassionate. She is not going to squee about Jack in front of him. She's trying to let him down easy. He probably feels like an idiot. He probably thinks that she thinks, "this guy must be a loser." But, of course, she doesn't.

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Great point Mary.I think that was just Sam not wanting to Hurt Barrett.I really hope TPTB are finally ready to deal with the Sam and Jack Ship because when RDA returns TPTB are not going to be able to run away from the Ship after Sam's not Single comment.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 07:51 PM

Stick to your guns, Buc!!

S9 "EDM" MHO is that she was creeped-out that Barrett was asking her out again. How many times has she turned him down and let him know she was NOT interested, but he once again took the opportunity to ask her personal questions. Sam was definitely NOT comfortable talking to a desparate man about her personal life. If I remember correctly, she wasn't happy talking to Barrett in Resurrection either.

meimei
August 26th, 2005, 07:54 PM
I saw it differently ExDM Sam knows that Barrett's been attracted to her for quite awhile. He's a nice guy. Sam is compassionate. She is not going to squee about Jack in front of him. She's trying to let him down easy. He probably feels like an idiot. He probably thinks that she thinks, "this guy must be a loser." But, of course, she doesn't.
EXDM S9 And she probably doesn't want any specific questions. I mean, she is dating a two star general that she used to work for. It would be easy for people to get the wrong idea that she had slept her way up the ladder. I imagine, that for protocol's sake, they are being discreet with only a few people that are really in the know... The military is funny like that...

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Token your answer is much better than Mind.I also remember when Sam told Barrett to get off her in Smoke and Mirrors.I really hope Barrett finally got the message but I doubt it.

nell
August 26th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I was watching DExM in the kitchen when The Scene came on. I was not expecting this. But I was hoping for something Shippy. Following The Scene, I went squeeing into the dining room to tell my husband. On the way I passed my almost 20 year old son who must think his mother is disturbed. Well, they all think that about parents at that age but now he has proof. So, what did my husband say, well, let's just say that although he is not a Stargate fan, he enjoys Shippy episode nights!!!! Squee!!! :p Hey, girls just wanna have fun!!!

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 08:03 PM
EXDM S9 And she probably doesn't want any specific questions. I mean, she is dating a two star general that she used to work for. It would be easy for people to get the wrong idea that she had slept her way up the ladder. I imagine, that for protocol's sake, they are being discreet with only a few people that are really in the know... The military is funny like that...
Didn't see it yet but I agree with you ! Still has to be kept a secret and was giving him a look like don't ask.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 08:11 PM
meimei, was that you SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEing?? :p

Are you watching it for the second time?

Token
August 26th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Token your answer is much better than Mind.I also remember when Sam told Barrett to get off her in Smoke and Mirrors.I really hope Barrett finally got the message but I doubt it.

You're right! Barrett gives Sam a "creeped-out" feeling. He reeks of desparation. :p

Shipaholic
August 26th, 2005, 08:16 PM
EEEEEEEE I can't wait! Stupid time difference. The show hasn't even started here in California! But I don't want to look at spoilers *tries to shade eyes*

I'm with you on that, and I have to watch the second showing. It's driving me crazy. :p

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I was watching DExM in the kitchen when The Scene came on. I was not expecting this. But I was hoping for something Shippy. Following The Scene, I went squeeing into the dining room to tell my husband. On the way I passed my almost 20 year old son who must think his mother is disturbed. Well, they all think that about parents at that age but now he has proof. So, what did my husband say, well, let's just say that although he is not a Stargate fan, he enjoys Shippy episode nights!!!! Squee!!! :p Hey, girls just wanna have fun!!!
Hey girl watch it! Your 20 year old son doesn't want a much younger sibling! :p :p PS watch out what shampoo you are using!

starellen1
August 26th, 2005, 08:22 PM
wooo hooo!!!! yess!!
Im a HUGE sam and jack shipper and when I heard that line i screamed YESS!!!! and everybody looked ant me with that what-an-idot-why-is-she-yelling-look. but I was happy thats all that matters.

YESSS!!!!

I screamed so loud I think my neighbor's two blocks over heard me! How cool, huh?

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I would think that the "tension" would have been the result of RDA's scheduling conflicts not because of any actions on the part of the man himself. I know some of the interviews said that rather explicitly. I imagine it would be a real pain in the posterior to have to work around that. And CS has been on the set quite a bit in the last few years, the couple of years that RDA's scheduling would have been most demanding. I don't think that any disrespect was intended.

Back on topic:

Did I say SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Mei Mei, you say it better than myslef.... and who am I to know if I'm just a junior RDA thunker... :p

And on a shippy note.... watching the scene again... Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gets ready to submit post...* Stops and ask to self, are we spoiling our spoiler free shipper family with to many Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D :D :D wonders what are they intrepreting.... from the mood in the thread... :p, better get grin out of face.. don't want to spoil :o

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Nell, I agree with you.... for my Sam's face was more of a, OMG, poor guy, how can I tell him this without crushing him AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!, squeeeeeee

nell
August 26th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Hey girl watch it! Your 20 year old son doesn't want a much younger sibling! :p :p PS watch out what shampoo you are using!

OMG!! You are soooo right!! The shampoo!!! **smacks self on forehead**

SuSiE_SG1
August 26th, 2005, 08:29 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/SuSiE_SG1/behindthescene13.jpg

nell
August 26th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I screamed so loud I think my neighbor's two blocks over heard me! How cool, huh?

starellen1 CONGRATULATIONS 100 POSTS!!!

SuSiE_SG1
August 26th, 2005, 08:36 PM
sorry i've just discovered how to post pictures so here is another one LOL!!!
These have to be some of my favs!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/SuSiE_SG1/alsei.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/SuSiE_SG1/05broc09.jpg

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 08:38 PM
*finally gets to join in* squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! My God, I squeeled so loud I got a look from everyone in the room (and then had to explain) and my poor dog jumped out of her skin!

But SQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D:D:D:D

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Oh my-Oh my! That was a great scene! Holy Hannah! she made a face like don't ask too many questions because I'm not going to answer. But the way he was fishing around about what is new, he must have known that she broke up with Pete. He's with NID! But how come they don't know about Jack and Sam? Or does he and he wanted to see her reaction to his question.

Major Tyler
August 26th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Not exactly" are my two favorite words for the week! I've never squee'd before, but now I know why you squee.

I just officially became a Jack/Sam shipper. :D

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Not exactly" are my two favorite words for the week! I've never squee'd before, but now I know why you squee.

Welcome to the chaos! :D "Not exactly" are definately squee worthy!

LOL4JACK
August 26th, 2005, 08:59 PM

Welcome Major Taylor.... my "Not Exactly" moment was with the "Always" moments...

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!

nell
Oh my-Oh my! That was a great scene! Holy Hannah! she made a face like don't ask too many questions because I'm not going to answer. But the way he was fishing around about what is new, he must have known that she broke up with Pete. He's with NID! But how come they don't know about Jack and Sam? Or does he and he wanted to see her reaction to his question.

He may be NID but I think he genuinely didn't know and he is really quite smitten with Sam. I recall in Smoke and Mirrors that their intial mistrust of each other, NID versus Military, was resolved with mutual respect in the end. But, that said, he'll recover from her unrequited attraction!!! Hee, hee!!

SuSiE_SG1
could someone please post the phone conversation between Jack and Sam???

sg-1fanintn
August 26th, 2005, 09:02 PM
regarding 'ex deus machina'

spoilers

*sighs*

can i SQUEE quietly enough? hmmm, let's see.....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

guess not. :p

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Ship is on course!
Our Ship is on the horizon!!!! The U.S.S. RST is heading for port!!!

Ex Deus Machina You do realize that once Sam replied to Barrett's question about being single, "Not exactly," it means:

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Token
August 26th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Welcome Major Taylor.... my "Not Exactly" moment was with the "Always" moments...

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY, Major Taylor!!

Join in the Squeeee-ing festivities!!

It is SHIPPERIFIC to know that "Always" lead to "Not Exactly"!!:D :D

Lynn
August 26th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Packing for vacation so can't stick around. But just one thing to say - watched it twice now and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-)

gatebee
August 26th, 2005, 09:11 PM
can I join everyone on the SQUEEEE

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 09:13 PM
He may be NID but I think he genuinely didn't know and he is really quite smitten with Sam. I recall in Smoke and Mirrors that their intial mistrust of each other, NID versus Military, was resolved with mutual respect in the end. But, that said, he'll recover from her unrequited attraction!!! Hee, hee!!
Nell I know he's smitten with Sam but he asked twice what's new. He was fishing because he knows she broke up with Pete. But being hopeful that his reports about Sam's activites with a certain General wasn't true, asked if she was single. She gave him the answer he didn't want to hear. Just speculating! Whatever, it gives us hope and is making the anti-shippers sick! :D :D :D :D

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Nell I know he's smitten with Sam but he asked twice what's new. He was fishing because he knows she broke up with Pete. But being hopeful that his reports about Sam's activites with a certain General wasn't true, asked if she was single. She gave him the answer he didn't want to hear. Just speculating! Whatever, it gives us hope and is making the anti-shippers sick! :D :D :D :D

Here here! Guess it must be getting harder and harder to be anti S/J eh? :D

Token
August 26th, 2005, 09:18 PM
LOL! Sg-1fanintn, did you say something??? :p

On second viewing....S9 "EDM" I definitely think Sam was sending Barrett the "Don't ask because I'm not telling" look. I can't believe that most of the posts in the episode thread have been positive about the "not exactly" scene. Now, we can stop worrying about any other of Sam's man-friends. She's TAKEN!!!!

btw...I love seeing the viewers' choice marathon promo with the WoO kiss!!! I hope it made the viewers' choice list!

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 09:23 PM
I apologize for not putting the spoiler tag on my last statement. Has been corrected and I'm sorry to those of you who wanted to stay spoiler free.

nell
August 26th, 2005, 09:24 PM

There are a lot of possibilities but in the end Sam and Jack are in REAL TIME!! Barrett seems like a nice guy. He needs to get out from NID once in a while and meet a nice girl!!!! Barrett played the necessary part for us to get confirmation that Sam and Jack are together!!! He did a great job!!!

Token
August 26th, 2005, 09:25 PM
can I join everyone on the SQUEEEE

Well, of course you can!! :D

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS) How about a dance too? :p

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Token I'am not surprised about the positive posts.I am much Happier Tonight than I was with Threads.I have a real feeling that were finally getting somewhere with the Sam and Jack Ship.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Token I'am not surprised about the positive posts.I am much Happier Tonight than I was with Threads.I have a real feeling that were finally getting somewhere with the Sam and Jack Ship.

I felt GREAT, FANTASTIC after Threads, but it was Moebius I & II that left me empty and doubtful. Avalon didn't help either. I just wanted solid confirmation.

GoneShippin'
August 26th, 2005, 09:32 PM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS) How about a dance too? :p

Hey shipper family!!!
Well, see what it took to make me sign on, delurk, and go

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, my kids came running up from the basement to ask what I was yelling about!!

Not going to use spoilers (it's been a year since my last post, probably don't remember how), so that's all I'm gonna say!!!

YESS!!!

Di

nell
August 26th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Hey shipper family!!!

Wow, my kids came running up from the basement to ask what I was yelling about!!

Not going to use spoilers (it's been a year since my last post, probably don't remember how), so that's all I'm gonna say!!!

YESS!!!

Di

WELCOME, GoneShippin'!!!!! ;)

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Cathain I'am not sure about that.Some non-Shippers are saying that maybe Sam is seeing someone in Vegas or Sam just said that because Sam is not interested in Barrett.Denial until the end.Sam and Jack will get Married and some will still say they do not see the Ship.This is the Shippers Night.It's about Time.The best is yet to come.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Hey shipper family!!!

YESS!!!

Di

(((((((((((Di)))))))))))) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

Hope you stay around to do some more SQUEEEEEEEEEEEing or dancing, your choice! :p
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_28_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

gatebee

thank you very lovely dancing hula
Sam'sface as she answers Barretts question

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sam%20c/PDVD_212.jpg
Sam's face when Barrett ask if she is "single".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sam%20c/PDVD_206.jpg
Sam saying "not exactly"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sam%20c/PDVD_216.jpg
Sam after saying "not exactly".

GoneShippin'
WELCOME, GoneShippin'!!!!! ;)

Thanks Nell,
I'm actually returning from a bit of self - imposed exile...it's been a long year, full of RL drama, time wasters, work, kids needing attention, work, etc.

Tried to kinda skim the email subscriptions, but NOTHIN's like reading it live!! Will try to post a bit more regularly than once a year...if TPTB keep throwing us a juicy, meaty bone like tonight, COUNT ON seeing me!

Di

oh yeah, they're together ;)

GoneShippin'
August 26th, 2005, 09:51 PM
(((((((((((Di)))))))))))) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

Hope you stay around to do some more SQUEEEEEEEEEEEing or dancing, your choice! :p
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_28_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

(((((((((TOKEN))))))))))))))

doin' both, sweetie, doin' BOTH!!!!!

Di

did I mention, oh yeah, they're together?!?! :D

gwenhwyfar
August 26th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Let me start by saying it is amazing what a trim and leave-in conditioner can do!

Second..."jumps for shipper joy"The conversation! It was SO obvious who Sam was talking about!

It seems I may have to change my signature soon.

EDIT: If what I wrote accidentally spoiled anything for anyone I apologize. I was in a hurry and when I realized my mistake, the...darn...computer kicked me off,twice, before I could correct it. I hope no one is TOO upset with me.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Cathain I'am not sure about that.Some non-Shippers are saying that maybe Sam is seeing someone in Vegas or Sam just said that because Sam is not interested in Barrett.Denial until the end.Sam and Jack will get Married and some will still say they do not see the Ship.This is the Shippers Night.It's about Time.The best is yet to come.
Denial is a river in Egypt! :p I would rather live in denial about two people loving and sharing with each other. ;) It makes it a happier world for me! :D :p

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Well denial or not I think *thinks* This should be a Ship Day in itself! Who said we could only have one a year?

Token
(((((((((TOKEN))))))))))))))

doin' both, sweetie, doin' BOTH!!!!!

Di

did I mention, oh yeah, they're together?!?! :D

Ain't it great??? I'm not sure what meaty bones they would throw our way, but I'll keep an eye out! ;) Of course, if Jack shows up that will be both eyes! :p

btw....They are sooooo together!!

nell

Nonsense, I say to doubters!! ExDM This is super shippy and undoubtedly the confirmation we wanted. Well, we want more and better BUT this is Sam and Jack we're talkin' about. They're happening!

Shipperahoy
August 26th, 2005, 10:02 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

(This outburst brought to you courtesy of Ex Deus Machina. You may now return to your regularly scheduled program)

ses110
August 26th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Token Shipper Mania is running Wild.Shipper Mania will Live Forever.People can Live in Denial if that's what gets them through the Day.The Shippers had to put up with so much throughout the Years and we stayed Loyal.Season 9 has not been easy with the Daniel and Vala Show so it's only fair non Shippers have to let us have our Fun.It's our Time now.

Token
August 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Well denial or not I think *thinks* This should be a Ship Day in itself! Who said we could only have one a year?
LOL. Did we get you hooked on Ship Days?? :p I think we would have to wait until the Shipper Family overseas gets to see it then a big celebration!! Maybe a Winter Ship Day; something to keep us warm during the cold? ;)

nell
August 26th, 2005, 10:08 PM
thank you very lovely dancing hula
Sam'sface as she answers Barretts question

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sam%20c/PDVD_212.jpg
Sam's face when Barrett ask if she is "single".

Sam saying "not exactly"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sam%20c/PDVD_216.jpg
Sam after saying "not exactly".

(((((gatebee))))) thanks for sharing the pics so quickly!!!

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:13 PM
LOL. Did we get you hooked on Ship Days?? :p I think we would have to wait until the Shipper Family overseas gets to see it then a big celebration!! Maybe a Winter Ship Day; something to keep us warm during the cold? ;)

No you didn't get me hooked :P But this is like the first REAL time thing you know? Since the original?

Anyway that could work too. Then we'd have a Summer and a Winter ship day :D

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:16 PM
gatebee - how do you cap so quickly? actually...how do you cap in general...

*goes to think*

Token
Token Shipper Mania is running Wild.Shipper Mania will Live Forever.People can Live in Denial if that's what gets them through the Day.The Shippers had to put up with so much throughout the Years and we stayed Loyal.Season 9 has not been easy with the Daniel and Vala Show so it's only fair non Shippers have to let us have our Fun.It's our Time now.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_1v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_25.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_28.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_26.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

trupi
My kids said that we need to be kind to the anti-shippers tonight because they might be right that Sam is dating someone else besides Jack--So here's a list that my kids came up with:
Ba'al
Thor
Joe
Walter
Siler
Pierre Bernard
Homer Simpson
Mad_Gator
Whatever makes your dreams come true and makes you happy~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :D

ses110
nell I have this to say to the doubters.Deal with it.Sam is seeing someone in DC and that's Jack and Jack only.Not Pete not Daniel not Mitchell not Orlin not Fifth not Martouf not Narim not Baal not Mckay not Thor not Joe.Jack is the One and only.Did I miss anyone?

Token
August 26th, 2005, 10:19 PM
No you didn't get me hooked :P But this is like the first REAL time thing you know? Since the original?

Anyway that could work too. Then we'd have a Summer and a Winter ship day :D
LOL! Ship Day for all seasons!!! I can go for that!! :D I do know how you feel. It's like a weight has been lifted! I can enjoy my DVDs. I had even pre-ordered my Season 8 today!

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:20 PM
To be fair though, I feel so bad for Barrett! The poor man! He's handsome, smart, honest (hell he never was bad NID/Trust) So what's so wrong?

*sends Barrett love out into the world*

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 10:27 PM
To be fair though, I feel so bad for Barrett! The poor man! He's handsome, smart, honest (hell he never was bad NID/Trust) So what's so wrong?

I agree! If they had used him instead of Pete, I could have understood the choice. At least they have something in common but Pete! Give me a break! I bet Pete is now getting stalked by someone in the NID to make sure he's keeping his potato-mouth close about Sam and the Stargate. :D

parsifal
August 26th, 2005, 10:32 PM

*goes to think*

Well, for episodes not out on DVD, there are two main ways to cap:

1. From your own recording (which could take several forms)
2. From a downloaded copy

Of course, if you make your own recording you can generally cap more quickly because you don't have to wait for the file to go online and then download it.

These are a few of the caps I made from tonight's show from my own recording. I was done capping by ~ 8:30 CDT.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5280/131yb.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2908/173ji.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/292/215wf.jpg (one of my favorites)
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9233/264vk.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2425/426mt.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2070/534ft.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2387/724tu.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/4646/824dx.jpg

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:32 PM
I agree! If they had used him instead of Pete, I could have understood the choice. At least they have something in common but Pete! Give me a break! I bet Pete is now getting stalked by someone in the NID to make sure he's keeping his potato-mouth close about Sam and the Stargate. :D

Hmmm... is there a Malcolm Barrett / Peter Flemming thunk thread around?

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Well, for episodes not out on DVD, there are two main ways to cap:

1. From your own recording (which could take several forms)
2. From a downloaded copy

Of course, if you make your own recording you can generally cap more quickly because you don't have to wait for the file to go online and then download it.

These are a few of the caps I made from tonight's show from my own recording. I was done capping by ~ 8:30 CDT.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/5280/131yb.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2908/173ji.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/292/215wf.jpg (one of my favorites)
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9233/264vk.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2425/426mt.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2070/534ft.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2387/724tu.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/4646/824dx.jpg

So how do get it from your recording to your comp?

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 10:36 PM
JM is online, I guess to see the reaction to the episode. I went and thanked him for our shippy moment.

nell
August 26th, 2005, 10:41 PM

I know, I know. **sends Cathain a pat on the back** I bet he's a nice guy. He's not evil NID!! BUT, that's all he is because ExDM He will never have a date with Sam. Sam has a relationship with her soulmate, Jack!! There is a woman out there for Barrett. He better start looking!!

nell
August 26th, 2005, 10:44 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I know, I know. **sends Cathain a pat on the back** I bet he's a nice guy. He's not evil NID!! BUT, that's all he is because ExDM He will never have a date with Sam. Sam has a relationship with her soulmate, Jack!! There is a woman out there for Barrett. He better start looking!!
Would you like him better if he shot Pete! :p :p :p Just kidding! :D

nell
August 26th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Hmmm... is there a Malcolm Barrett / Peter Flemming thunk thread around?

Cathain, honey, you are sooo sweet!! That Agent Barrett is a cutey!!! If there's not thread, you can start one!!

parsifal
August 26th, 2005, 10:48 PM
So how do get it from your recording to your comp?

Well, you can use a tuner card to record the signal directly onto your hard drive (the method I use) and then use any number of software programs to pull caps from the video file.

The less direct method is to record the show to a VHS tape and then hook the VCR to your computer through a capable video card and cap that way. This process generally results in lower quality caps than recording the signal directly to your computer.

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Cathain, honey, you are sooo sweet!! That Agent Barrett is a cutey!!! If there's not thread, you can start one!!

:o :o :o :o

Too late.

Please someone join me!

trupi
August 26th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Nell-Cathain took your advise and started a thread!

nell
August 26th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Would you like him better if he shot Pete! :p :p :p Just kidding! :D

Hmmm??!! I would adore him!!! Hee, hee!!! :rolleyes:

nell
August 26th, 2005, 11:11 PM
:p Good Night!! Have romantic shippy dreams everybody!!! :p

Cathain Nottingham
August 26th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Night Nell - I'm heading off soon myself.

Shipaholic
August 26th, 2005, 11:35 PM
I finally saw it! Now I get to add my own

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

*goes back to reading spoilered posts finally*

Shipaholic
August 27th, 2005, 12:26 AM
I finally get to see it, and now there's no one here to talk to. :(
I'll be here all day tomorrow, so see you ladies tomorrow.

and of course once again:

SQUEEEEE!

EDIT: I'm a mature symbiote now yay!

lonely_star
August 27th, 2005, 12:55 AM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh boy !! thanks guys, I am dying to see the ep, thanks for the caps Gatebee and Parsifal !!!

and just cause I can't keep it inside me anymore : SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Suekay, I'll look for a few pics and send them to you for the sig...unfortunately can't find a good sentence in english so well there will be non for now...but everybody knows we don't need any words to describe their relationship... because they ARE TOGETHER !!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... need a cold shower !!! be back later :D

sg1rox
August 27th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Awwwww, cuteness! :D

I shall follow your lead with a pic of me & my "dog."
;)

LOL... & what a dog it is! Got 'em at the OVERSIZED animal shelter, eh? ;)

My dad was a race horse trainer (both quarter horses & thoroughbreds). He stopped training about a year before he passed away. I was really young, but I still remember helping out, around the stables, as much as a 9 year old (& younger) can.

I miss being around horses. I still remember how Little Beat would nuzzle my hair. :) She was the last one dad trained/owned (actually dad would list mom as the owner & him as the trainer). We lost her in a claiming race, I believe, when I was about 9 years old.

Cool picture, by the way... Even cooler horse/dog... LOL ;)

lonely_star
August 27th, 2005, 01:06 AM
talking about pets...how is JJ ??? :D are we gonna meet ??

and to stay on topic : nice little fic ST_1 !! bring more !! :)

Gate_girl12, haven't had time to read yours entirely yet. I will try today, but it's complicated because I can't print it and got a lot to do, but I am NOT forgeting you ;)

oh oh I just received my books Children of the gods and A matter of honor...can anyone tell me when the prequel will be published ???

sg1rox
August 27th, 2005, 01:09 AM

I started bouncing up & down on the couch when Sam said "not exactly." Plus the look on her face like "Shh.... can't say any more.... it's a secret. I am SOOOO not telling you anything more!!!"...

I shouted "YES!!!!!!!!!" :D :) :D :) :D :) :D & I scared poor Skeeter, again. He was asleep, in my lap, when the "YES!!!!" & the bouncing happened. But I gave a couple of his favorite treats & he decided to forgive me. LOL ;)

I guess that was a tiny little bone that TPTB decided to throw to us shippers, eh? How can such a small moment put such a big grin on my face? :D

Uber
August 27th, 2005, 01:21 AM

SQUEEEEE!

EDIT: I'm a mature symbiote now yay!Congrats on your growth into maturity... ;)

Dang I wish I could find that post I did where I wrote what I thought would come of the conversation tonight...because I KNOW I was almost 100% dead on accurate with what I wrote a few months ago.

Maybe I was channelling JM's mind...

:cool:

lonely_star
August 27th, 2005, 02:30 AM
SueKay , did you receive my PM about my sig ideas ?? I am not sure it worked :(

I'm gonna do it again but I don't want to full your box...anyway thanks in advance and take your time :)

(((((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))))) oh oh !! how is in between the threads going ?? :p

and Cathain...you talked about a little fic today ?? :rolleyes:

I know I'm a ficaholic !! :rolleyes: (new word huh :p :D )

scjon
August 27th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! ( :D :D :D )

And I probably won't see the ep til it's out here on DVD next February (ish!). But this sounds like it's well worth waiting for!!

I'm glad I broke my usual self imposed rule of not reading the spoilers, because this has made my day (which had been really rotten up to this point...)

galaxy
August 27th, 2005, 03:03 AM
It's a little late, but:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I'm a happy shipper!

getcarter
August 27th, 2005, 05:11 AM
I know, I know...I don't exactly come in here very often but OMG!!!! Can't keep silent on this one. :D

I hadn't read any spoilers so when Sam said not exactly , I just about jumped off the couch. I just pointed to the screen and my husband "lovingly" rolled his eyes and said "I know..I heard it too." That was so worth not having Sam for 5 episodes!! :)

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 05:35 AM
WOW....I'm sensing that we are one happy shipper family!! I know, you guys don't have to tell me.... I like to think I catch on quick, it's a talent I have!!!

Let you into a little secret though, the

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!!!!!!!!!

might just have had something to do with it!!!! and this total doesn't include all the Yesssssssssssss or happy dances that have been bouncing off the page!!

So we finally got some ship huh? Ok well, even though I haven't seen it yet and will have to make do with it as a christmas present (Yay Santa!!) I'm always up for a shipper celebration so I'll see you the 25 and raise it to 26!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Just slightly off topic - Shipper family I'd like to introduce you all to JJ who hadn't been in the flat for more than a day before he was drawn into the world of sg1!! I'm such a proud mum!!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/JJ.jpg

nell
August 27th, 2005, 05:55 AM
WOW....I'm sensing that we are one happy shipper family!! I know, you guys don't have to tell me.... I like to think I catch on quick, it's a talent I have!!!

might just have had something to do with it!!!! and this total doesn't include all the Yesssssssssssss or happy dances that have been bouncing off the page!!

So we finally got some ship huh? Ok well, even though I haven't seen it yet and will have to make do with it as a christmas present (Yay Santa!!) I'm always up for a shipper celebration so I'll see you the 25 and raise it to 26!!

Just slightly off topic - Shipper family I'd like to introduce you all to JJ who hadn't been in the flat for more than a day before he was drawn into the world of sg1!! I'm such a proud mum!!

(((((Billie))))) JJ is adorable!!! :) Oh, yes, a mighty SQUEE was heard round the world last night!! :p

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Hi guys, good to see GW back up.

(((lonely_star))) take your time, am in no rush :)

I can't wait to see EDM if Oz ever decides to play a new ep not just re-runs. Although from what you've been saying in the spoilers it does sound like Sam is involved with someone (BTW it wouldn't be Pete again, because then she would've just turned around and said Yeah, Pete's fine or whatever.) I just pray it is Jack. Though a more direct statement would be better than "not exactly". Still Smiles all around.

Finally got a new fanfic up. I know this is shamless self-promotion but will you please read and review: Cheers to Oma for beta-ing. She's the greatest :)

Here's the link (its in fanfiction):
http://members.optusnet.com.au/clevelan/Destinys%20labyrinth/page%201.html

Happy Shippy Dreams everyone xxxx

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 06:07 AM
(((((Billie))))) JJ is adorable!!! :) Oh, yes, a mighty SQUEE was heard round the world last night!! :p

(((nell))) thanks! He's very cute although not quite so much when he's spraying plant earth all over my new carpets!!

I watched Threads last night while you guys were indulging in some uptodate ship. I haven't seen it for a while and was blown away once again at how much is communicated between the two of them without either having to say a word. Also I love the way Jack softens his tone when he's talking to Sam especially in the infirmary scene when she says 'thankyou sir' and he says 'what for', his tone is so soft you can hardly hear him. The ending I also found rather poignant as it hit me that throughout the episode both Jack and Sam had been dealing with relationships with other people but when it came to the final scene there they were just the two of them, fishing. Now that to me spoke volumes.

So love that episode!! :p

nell
August 27th, 2005, 06:16 AM
(((nell))) thanks! He's very cute although not quite so much when he's spraying plant earth all over my new carpets!!

I watched Threads last night while you guys were indulging in some uptodate ship. I haven't seen it for a while and was blown away once again at how much is communicated between the two of them without either having to say a word. Also I love the way Jack softens his tone when he's talking to Sam especially in the infirmary scene when she says 'thankyou sir' and he says 'what for', his tone is so soft you can hardly hear him. The ending I also found rather poignant as it hit me that throughout the episode both Jack and Sam had been dealing with relationships with other people but when it came to the final scene there they were just the two of them, fishing. Now that to me spoke volumes.

I just watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind The ExDM Scene again and It still brings out the biggest grin and a squee outta me when Sam says "Not exactly!!!!" And I so know that all my Shipper Friends are wearing down their rewind buttons on all our Shippy scenes! MY FEAR is my tape breaking!!! :eek: I just haven't decided to buy DVDs yet. :rolleyes:

nell
August 27th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Hi guys, good to see GW back up.

(((lonely_star))) take your time, am in no rush :)

I can't wait to see EDM if Oz ever decides to play a new ep not just re-runs. Although from what you've been saying in the spoilers it does sound like Sam is involved with someone (BTW it wouldn't be Pete again, because then she would've just turned around and said Yeah, Pete's fine or whatever.) I just pray it is Jack. Though a more direct statement would be better than "not exactly". Still Smiles all around.

Finally got a new fanfic up. I know this is shamless self-promotion but will you please read and review: Cheers to Oma for beta-ing. She's the greatest :)

Here's the link (its in fanfiction):
http://members.optusnet.com.au/clevelan/Destinys%20labyrinth/page%201.html

Happy Shippy Dreams everyone xxxx

Believe me....ExDM IT'S JACK!!!!

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 06:23 AM
I just watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind/watched/rewind The ExDM Scene again and It still brings out the biggest grin and a squee outta me when Sam says "Not exactly!!!!" And I so know that all my Shipper Friends are wearing down their rewind buttons on all our Shippy scenes! MY FEAR is my tape breaking!!! :eek: I just haven't decided to buy DVDs yet. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see it!! I am definitely of the opinion that she means Jack, i mean who else could it be? Having just watched Threads it makes oh so much sense that she and Jack have at long last figured out that they are meant for each other and as such are therefore set on waiting it out until they can finally properly BE together

ps. love your new sig!! :)

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 06:25 AM

(((Billie)))

If you loved "Threads" checkout my fanfic at the below link:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/clevelan/Destinys labyrinth/fanfiction.html

Its called Words Get in the Way and its a missing scene fic from "Threads".

:) Enjoy

PS: sorry about the link playing up, it should be fixed now.

nell
August 27th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Can't wait to see it!! I am definitely of the opinion that she means Jack, i mean who else could it be? Having just watched Threads it makes oh so much sense that she and Jack have at long last figured out that they are meant for each other and as such are therefore set on waiting it out until they can finally properly BE together

ps. love your new sig!! :)

There is no doubt ExDM IT IS JACK!!!!

Thanks, I wrote the text on the pic with my Photoshop Essential. This program has so many features that I'm dizzy trying to figure it out!!! :D :D :D

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Just booked a short trip to New York!! :D I've got friends who live in Dobbs Ferry and so I'm gonna stay with them which is great!
Have just checked out which episode will be on the week I'm across the pond and it's 'The Fourth Horseman'. Now the big question is do I watch it or not??? Taking into account that I haven't seen any of S9 yet. Oh the temptation!! :)

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 06:34 AM
(((Billie)))

If you loved "Threads" checkout my fanfic at the below link:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/clev...h/page%201.html

Its called Words Get in the Way and its a missing scene fic from "Threads".

:) Enjoy

(((gate girl12))) Thanks! I fancy a bit of a read now so be back in a bit!!

nell
August 27th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Just booked a short trip to New York!! :D I've got friends who live in Dobbs Ferry and so I'm gonna stay with them which is great!
Have just checked out which episode will be on the week I'm across the pond and it's 'The Fourth Horseman'. Now the big question is do I watch it or not??? Taking into account that I haven't seen any of S9 yet. Oh the temptation!! :)

That's terrific!! Have a great visit! Well, tape the episode, take it home, and then decide! :D :D

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 06:37 AM
gate girl12 - I'm hitting an error using your link :( is there any other way to access it?

Rune
August 27th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Quick fly-by posting ... :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Naquadah/Jack/deathknell-fallout/deathknell-23.jpg

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 06:43 AM
That's terrific!! Have a great visit! Well, tape the episode, take it home, and then decide! :D :D

Like your thinking! That way if there is any ship then I can do as you do play/rewind/play/rewind/play....!!! :p

GoneShippin'
August 27th, 2005, 06:47 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_1v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_25.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_28.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_26.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk705YYUS)

OMG, this was perfect -- your gif even had the big blue Sam eyes...LOL. I also notice she was definitely showing off the ring...quite unlike the way she hid the other one from everyone... I mean, other than that Assinity scene, when did she EVER wear or show the cheap piece of [email protected]&* spud boy gave her?? snicker...

Di

GoneShippin'
August 27th, 2005, 06:50 AM

was just thinking last night after I signed off ---
let's hook him up with Vala :D ..she ought to keep him busy

GoneShippin'
August 27th, 2005, 06:54 AM

Is little JJ trying to lick a picture of RDA??? Good Kitty!!!

Di

Somnium
August 27th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Not that Ive seen EDM yet but OMG SSQQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Its gonna probably be another 24 hrs before I get to see it but am jumping up and down with anticipationhttp://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/9.gif

I also watched Threads last night and it left me with that warm glowy feeling inside.

ST_1 can you repost the link for the last fic you posted, am being dense and cant find it.

(((((((BIG SHIPPY HUG))))))))))

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Just a little warning for :eek: and any other Sam suitors out there...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/fullcircle2.jpg
What part of SAM'S MINE don't you understand, FCOL!!

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Is little JJ trying to lick a picture of RDA??? Good Kitty!!!

Di

Oh yeah! Very well trainedl! He sat on the edge of the coffee table last night watching Threads with great interest. So wished I'd got a photo of that as it was hilarious!! :p

shelsfc
August 27th, 2005, 07:12 AM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone who posted the spoilers! Made my week!!!!! :D

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 07:19 AM
((Billie)))

try it again, sorry. was updating the page

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Just a little warning for :eek: and any other Sam suitors out there...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/fullcircle2.jpg
What part of SAM'S MINE don't you understand, FCOL!!

ROFLMAO!

Good One. I always thought Jack should come with a warning

WARNING:
No trespassing on Jack O'Neill possessions! (no disrespect to women - they are not possessions)

josephine-paris
August 27th, 2005, 07:34 AM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

even if I didn't see it ! :D
I really want to thank all of you with your spoilers :p which can help me to wait !

:)

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 07:46 AM
gate girl12 - ignore my PM! Just after I'd sent it I came back here and noticed the link in your sig so used that instead and voila!!

As for the fic? SWEET!!! :D Loved your insight into how Sam would be feeling during and post the 'backyard' scene :)

Have saved your link to my favorites so that I can read all your other stuff!

Somnium
August 27th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Just thought Id share a moment from my life that happened yester day while watching Threads.

Boyf' was waiting for something on the comp and so started watching TV.
B: Whos that
Me:Thats :eek:
B:Whos he
Me:Hes Sams Fiance (said with malice)
B: but I thought she liked Jack!!!!

See even my dunder head anti Stargate Boyf can see it! So it must be true, not that i needed convincing. Nope, no doubt here Sam and Jack are meant for each other and are/will be together :D

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 07:59 AM
gate girl12 - ignore my PM! Just after I'd sent it I came back here and noticed the link in your sig so used that instead and voila!!

As for the fic? SWEET!!! :D Loved your insight into how Sam would be feeling during and post the 'backyard' scene :)

Have saved your link to my favorites so that I can read all your other stuff!

Hehe, **blushes deeply**. Gee thanks.

Ignore my PM then :p

nell
August 27th, 2005, 08:04 AM
I'm gone for the day!! All my Southern Shipper Friends please take care with Hurricane Katrina heading your way!!! Happy Shippy Thoughts!! Sam and Jack are a safe bet!!!!! :p ;)

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Goodnight Nell! or is it Good Day over there? :s

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 08:36 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/spirits3.jpg
See ya nell!! :)

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 08:40 AM
I'm gone for the day!! All my Southern Shipper Friends please take care with Hurricane Katrina heading your way!!! Happy Shippy Thoughts!! Sam and Jack are a safe bet!!!!! :p ;)
hi I am from florida. Our area was very lucky, we only received 2 inches of rain. Never lost electricity, so was able to watch Ex Deus last night ...... squeeeee

BrenRen
August 27th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Yes, folks, I broke down and watched this one....

EDM And while I naturally loved the OBVIOUS reference to Jack and the Ship, I also really liked a few things in this ep! First, Sam's overall... not quite attitude, but demeanor about being back at the SGC... There is definitely some reluctance playing through her expressions; she just doesn't seem "thrilled to be there" like, say, Sam of season , or Sam of Space Race "what's a girl to do".... for an even sharper contrast to this Sam. I dunno, I just got the feeling she'd rather be somewhere else... Like, say, in Jack's arms 24-7? Sniggle....

Another observation... They made the 'subject to interpretation stuff' leaned pretty clearly in the ship's direction. Of course, this was co-written by the biggest shipper in TIIC camp, Joe Mallozzi! For example, the music cued up after Barrett asked if Sam was single again had definite shippy shades...

But what I loved most, more than anything else in the episode (even more than sinfully sexy i hate myself for loving to hate him so much Ba'al) was the fact that once again...

I WAS RIGHT!!!

THOSE ASGARD TRANSPORTERS ARE VERY HANDY-DANDY!!!

When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee...

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren ~~ basking in the afterglow, just like Sam would be on any given early Saturday morning hours... ;)

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 08:46 AM

EDM And while I naturally loved the OBVIOUS reference to Jack and the Ship, I also really liked a few things in this ep! First, Sam's overall... not quite attitude, but demeanor about being back at the SGC... There is definitely some reluctance playing through her expressions; she just doesn't seem "thrilled to be there" like, say, Sam of season , or Sam of Space Race "what's a girl to do".... for an even sharper contrast to this Sam. I dunno, I just got the feeling she'd rather be somewhere else... Like, say, in Jack's arms 24-7? Sniggle....

Another observation... They made the 'subject to interpretation stuff' leaned pretty clearly in the ship's direction. Of course, this was co-written by the biggest shipper in TIIC camp, Joe Mallozzi! For example, the music cued up after Barrett asked if Sam was single again had definite shippy shades...

But what I loved most, more than anything else in the episode (even more than sinfully sexy i hate myself for loving to hate him so much Ba'al) was the fact that once again...

I WAS RIGHT!!!

When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee...

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren ~~ basking in the afterglow, just like Sam would be on any given early Saturday morning hours... ;)
Asgard beamis that why Sam's hair seems messy cause she is always beaming in and out from Jack's arms and back to SGC.

BrenRen
August 27th, 2005, 08:50 AM
S9 "EDM" LOL. Poor Barrett! I noticed he specifically got rid of Daniel so he could find out about Sam's availability. (Maybe Jack and Sam should take a clue from him :rolleyes:) Maybe Barrett needs to take out a personal ad. LOL.

Oooo....Baals, Baals everywhere!!! LOL. I haven't read the interview. If it's going to upset me then I'll save it for some other time. I'm too happy now.
Oooh... Dirty!!!

And Yes, Jack & Sam need to take notes from Barrett on dealing with Daniel....

Trying to fight the pull of the Ba'al Thunkers thread.... it just got amplified big time with all those clones running around!

BrenRen
August 27th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Asgard beamis that why Sam's hair seems messy cause she is always beaming in and out from Jack's arms and back to SGC.
That's my theory! Beachhead Really explains the knowing smiles when she first *beamed* back to the SGC, donchathink?!

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 08:57 AM

SQUEEEEE!

EDIT: I'm a mature symbiote now yay!
I am here Shipaholic. Glad you saw it. Cause I was feeling bad that you saw my spoiler at SI. Any way shall we do a joined
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 09:00 AM
That's my theory! Beachhead Really explains the knowing smiles when she first *beamed* back to the SGC, donchathink?!
I agree with your theory BrenRen 110%
squeeeeeeee

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 09:10 AM
anything for my shipper family...... squeeeee

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 09:16 AM
That's a lot of Squeeee's.

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 09:20 AM

*goes to think*
Well I record the first showing which is at 8 p.m. Finalize that dvd recording. Place dvd in computer and cap the pics and label them. Then upload it to my Photobucket. Once in PB , post it on GW. I would have had the pics in earlier but I was having problems with my PB.

BrenRen
August 27th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Here, Here!! I've been saying that since they introduced the Spud...

It would have made for a sick, but cool twist to the scene in EDM, now wouldn't it!

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 09:24 AM
That's a lot of Squeeee's.
ya I know but I am just so happy with last night Ex DeusBarrett asked Sam about Pete. Sam says they broke up. Barrett ask Sam if she is single then. Sam says, NOT EXACTLY. And she had that smile of her face.

ST-1
August 27th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Reposted by request:

WooHoo! :D Though it is the wee hours of the morning here on the East Coast, I have finished yet another shippy fanfic: All The Way (http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/allthe.html). I had Jack whumpage in the last one; this one's Sam whumpage! ;)

It's another short one, so please read, enjoy, and review (I am a feedback junkie, in case anybody hasn't noticed) :p

EDM I had to squee quietly because the parental units were asleep, but...YAY! Sam & Jack are together! What else could "not exactly" mean? ;)
I also loved Baal in this ep! Especially the comment at the end when he's watching the TV: "Over 600 channels, and nothing to watch." Classic! :p
Overall it was an enjoyable ep, as was the Atlantis ep that followed. That's saying A LOT, since I'm not really a big Atlantis fan! ((((applause))))
:)

gate_girl12
August 27th, 2005, 09:43 AM
ya I know but I am just so happy with last night Ex DeusBarrett asked Sam about Pete. Sam says they broke up. Barrett ask Sam if she is single then. Sam says, NOT EXACTLY. And she had that smile of her face.

I can imagine. I do believe that when I actually get to see the ep I shall let out a little Squeeee of my own. Until then I'm just going to have to survive on the spoilers :(

sclairef99
August 27th, 2005, 09:47 AM
When you've got one (or three) of those on hand, the relative distance between Washington DC and the SGC is quite negligible. And I love how similar that word is to negligee... [/font]

Love and hot fudge,

BR....you are just bad.... ;) neglibible and negligee!

LOL,
S

sclairef99
August 27th, 2005, 09:53 AM

How could you be across the pond and NOT watch it! I vote that you watch it! Even if you haven't seen the other parts of S9!

S

girlgater
August 27th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Hi Shipper Family!!!

I am soooo happy after watching last night's episode. I had to go to my son's football game and taped it--I'm finishing watching it now. I must say that it was full of surprises:

First...to find out that we have Jaffa running in my home, the Commonwealth of Virginia and then to hear Sam tell poor, pitiful Agent Barrett that in answer to being single---not exactly! I screamed! I can't believe they gave us an answer. Sure Sam didn't come out and say that she was with Jack, but who else could it be?! She's playing it careful 'cause of the military stuff (I guess), but no one can deny that they have/are/will be together!

I wish I could have watched it last night and joined in on all the fun!

shipper hannah
August 27th, 2005, 09:58 AM
just read the spoilers for ex deus machina, and all i can say is,

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
they are so doin it!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sclairef99
August 27th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I know, I know...I don't exactly come in here very often but OMG!!!! Can't keep silent on this one. :D

I hadn't read any spoilers so when Sam said not exactly , I just about jumped off the couch. I just pointed to the screen and my husband "lovingly" rolled his eyes and said "I know..I heard it too." That was so worth not having Sam for 5 episodes!! :)

Ok, I have to chim in my

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if it is the day after. I was sitting watching with hubs...and at the very moment the converstation was going on he was trying to have a conversation with me...so I paused the Tivo.... listened, rather impatiently, and then rewound and had a 1000 watt smile on my face when the sweet two word Not Exactly came out!!! And his response was....well, the shippers must be very happy this evening!

Hummm....I might be inspired for a short fic....but now...I'm off to Krispy Kreme and to read gg's latest fic....

S

Token
August 27th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Oooh... Dirty!!!

And Yes, Jack & Sam need to take notes from Barrett on dealing with Daniel....

Trying to fight the pull of the Ba'al Thunkers thread.... it just got amplified big time with all those clones running around!

I call dibs on the one in the T-shirt and shorts! ;)

sueKay
August 27th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Okay...

I've been shopping...I'm going out in like fifteen minutes, and I have literally got in the door and don't have enough time to read any posts...

WHAT HAPPENED?????????????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Okay...

I've been shopping...I'm going out in like fifteen minutes, and I have literally got in the door and don't have enough time to read any posts...

WHAT HAPPENED?????????????? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!
SueKay go to your site SI. I have total spoilers

girlgater
August 27th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Okay...

Hi sueKay:

Ok. Here's the quick and dirty scoop: Sam ended up in a van with Agent Barrett alone. He asked how she had been, blah, blah, blah (obvious where he was going). Anyway, he asked how Pete was and she said that they broke up (he immediately perked up)...she went on to say that it was best for both of them...then he asked "so you're single again?" She replied...rather sheepishly, well, not exactly! It was wonderful!

Silver
August 27th, 2005, 10:45 AM

Ahhh all so true Billie :) (Very cute kitty, by the way! :)) I also noticed in Threads that when Jacob dies, after Sam kisses him and the camera pans back to Jack who closes his eyes, it's almost like Jacob in a dim reflection is fading out of her life and Jack is entering it...

... but there is such a thing as looking too deeply into things! :D

sueKay
August 27th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Okay...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WELCOME BACK GETCARTER AND DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND ANYONE THAT I;VE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Here's a theory

Now we know why Jack looked so exhausted in Origin...He'd obviously just left Sam at Area 51 on his way to DC!!!!!!!!

girlgater
August 27th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Okay...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WELCOME BACK GETCARTER AND DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AND ANYONE THAT I;VE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Here's a theory

Now we know why Jack looked so exhausted in Origin...He'd obviously just left Sam at Area 51 on his way to DC!!!!!!!!

Absolutely! Sam looked better this episode too! I guess she's getting some rest.

Silver
August 27th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Haha, I think he'd just finished doing some very strenuous exercise at Area 51, SueKay! :D

Just read the spoilers... my willpower isn't strong enough to resist that kinda temptation! And all I can say is... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK, SAM AND JACK!!! About time too!! It's JACK 100% I know it! :D :) :D :p :D :) :D :p :D :) :D

Cheveron7Locked
August 27th, 2005, 11:00 AM
First time poster, long time Shipper! hehe!
OMG! EDM! I was squeeing so loud my brother had to shut the door so the neighbor's didn't think I was dieing or something hehe! I'm so happy!!
the "Not exactally" The made my entire life! I was like "Well, it's obvious what she's saying" Of course my brother, being the boy he is, didn't quite see where I was coming from. ::Shrug:: I am so happy for them! Yay for Sam & Jack it's taken them 7 full seasons, but I knew they'd come around eventually! :D

sueKay
August 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
WELCOME CHEVRON7LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know that Paul McGillion kissed me dontcha! LOVIN the siggy!!!!

Now I must be going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))

Current mood

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

girlgater
August 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
OMG! EDM! I was squeeing so loud my brother had to shut the door so the neighbor's didn't think I was dieing or something hehe! I'm so happy!! SPOILER, highlight below
the "Not exactally" The made my entire life! I was like "Well, it's obvious what she's saying" Of course my brother, being the boy he is, didn't quite see where I was coming from. ::Shrug:: I am so happy for them! Yay for Sam & Jack it's taken them 7 full seasons, but I knew they'd come around eventually! :D

Welcome, Chevron7Locked. It's great to have you here. I've been busy the last couple of weeks and haven't been able to post much, but this is a great group of people--a true family!

gatebee
August 27th, 2005, 11:26 AM
OMG! EDM! I was squeeing so loud my brother had to shut the door so the neighbor's didn't think I was dieing or something hehe! I'm so happy!!
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/4.gif
Chevron7Locked

RLOL ..... I was giddy as well while watching it. Everyone was at home but they all knew what was making me go bonkers..... Sam and Jack forever

Shipaholic
August 27th, 2005, 11:38 AM

I WAS RIGHT!!!

Love and hot fudge,

I like your thinking :D

Somnium
August 27th, 2005, 11:45 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/16.gif Chevron7Locked to the shipper family :D

Shipaholic
August 27th, 2005, 11:48 AM

Welcome Cheveron7Locked! Post lots :) :)

gwenhwyfar
August 27th, 2005, 12:03 PM
WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I have been watching a Korean drama called Jewel in the Palace. There are two characters, Jang-Geum and Sir Min who are in love but can't be together. Now, in one episode Sir Min defied the King's order and went into a plague infested village to save Jang-Geum.

Do you think Jack would do the same if he and Sam were in the same situation? Would he defy Hammond's orders?

Terrah
August 27th, 2005, 12:31 PM
I'm up to Pg 553 and i'm loving the spoilers. can't wait to see this ep.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/Terrah/Smilies/love.gif
check fandom for smilies (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16455)

GoneShippin'
August 27th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Absolutely! Sam looked better this episode too! I guess she's getting some rest.

I'm guessing she's getting somethin' else ;)

Di

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Hey all,

For those who fancy reading an article with AT talking about the personal side of Sams life here's the link to a recent post on the Sams a great character thread. Warning: there is mention of :eek: !

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4457426&postcount=14435

and a big shipper family WELCOME to Chevron7Locked!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/bts_jack2.jpg
Jack's so glad you've joined the shipper family he's doing his funky jig!! :)

galaxy
August 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I know I've already squeed (is that a word?), but I have to squee a second time:

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I think that's the shipper word of the month! :D :D :D

I could KISS Barett for asking her if she is single!
I knew he would be good for something one day!!!! :p

GoneShippin'
August 27th, 2005, 12:50 PM
WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I have been watching a Korean drama called Jewel in the Palace. There are two characters, Jang-Geum and Sir Min who are in love but can't be together. Now, in one episode Sir Min defied the King's order and went into a plague infested village to save Jang-Geum.

Do you think Jack would do the same if he and Sam were in the same situation? Would he defy Hammond's orders?

Of COURSE he would...and do it with style too!! Probably 1) hijack the Prometheus and beam Sam to an infirmary/his arms, 2) contact the Tokra, have them ring her out to a quarantined area/his arms, 3) contact the Asgard, have them beam her to a tropical planet in a black bikini/his arms, or 4) he, Teal'c, and Daniel sneak/steal one of Garak's little ships, storm the village, find Sam, stop the plague/send the virus to the Ori home galaxy, and take Sam in his arms.

See? simple. :D

Di

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 01:01 PM
WELCOME Cheveron7Locked!

Jack leave Sam in a plague infested village???

Oh there's not a chance in hell!!!! :D

Cheveron7Locked
August 27th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Of course Jack would save Sam! Psh! He would do it all heroically too. Then he'd make some comment about why he'd HAVE to save her & I would be like "I can't leave her there, I care for her, a lot more then I'm allowed to" or something cute like. Oh plus in the end Sam would have to kiss him to thank him lol. :D

Humm...*mind goes off thinking of Jack saving Sam*

Cathain Nottingham
August 27th, 2005, 01:11 PM
SueKay , did you receive my PM about my sig ideas ?? I am not sure it worked :(

I'm gonna do it again but I don't want to full your box...anyway thanks in advance and take your time :)

(((((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))))) oh oh !! how is in between the threads going ?? :p

and Cathain...you talked about a little fic today ?? :rolleyes:

I know I'm a ficaholic !! :rolleyes: (new word huh :p :D )

I did! I didn't get to post it last night but something will go up today! I swear!

galaxy
August 27th, 2005, 01:15 PM

Speaking of DVD's....
2 days ago I found out that the American season box-sets cost about $38!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Here they cost about 99 Euros, that is about $122!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, I knew that they are probably cheaper, but not that cheap!

So, who of you american shippers wants to adopt me? ;) :D

Cathain Nottingham
August 27th, 2005, 01:16 PM

((((((Billie)))))) JJ is too cute! And what a smart little kitty - a true fan!

JacksYummy
August 27th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Speaking of DVD's....
2 days ago I found out that the American season box-sets cost about $38!!!!!!!!!

WOW, I live in the US and $38 is very very cheap were they a used set, at retails stores they run about 54.94, and if your lucky you can catch a sale on the older seasons for 46.95... but that way cheaper than your cost.

and about last night OMG, the nieghbors heard me yell for joy. I stayed up and watched on the 2nd playing to make sure I wasn't dreaming it!!!!

Cathain Nottingham
August 27th, 2005, 01:24 PM
was just thinking last night after I signed off ---
let's hook him up with Vala :D ..she ought to keep him busy

*dies laughing* OMG that would be too funny!

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 01:26 PM
((((((Billie)))))) JJ is too cute! And what a smart little kitty - a true fan!

Thanks CN!! He is so like his name sake. He's devilishly handsome, hilariously funny, full of energy and has that same 'what the heck's she talking about' look!! Hee hee!! :p

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/allegiance8.jpg

galaxy
August 27th, 2005, 01:34 PM

OMG, he is so adorable, cute, and absolutely gorgeous! I love him!

Oh..by the way..the kitty is cute too. :p :D

No, just kidding. I was in the gutter for a moment. ;)
JJ is soooooooo cute, Billie!!! Love his white nose and paws!
He is so young and has such a good taste in TV-shows...it's unbelievable.
Smart little kitty! :D

Shipaholic
August 27th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Speaking of DVD's....

I only have season 4, but I found mine at Costco for $30. I just couldn't resist buying something.

Cheveron7Locked
August 27th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I have the full first 7 seasons, but they actually belong to my dad so I'm not sure how much he payed for them, they're normally about $50 bucks or so I think.

galaxy
August 27th, 2005, 01:46 PM
WOW, I live in the US and $38 is very very cheap were they a used set, at retails stores they run about 54.94, and if your lucky you can catch a sale on the older seasons for 46.95... but that way cheaper than your cost.

and about last night OMG, the nieghbors heard me yell for joy. I stayed up and watched on the 2nd playing to make sure I wasn't dreaming it!!!!

Really? I saw them at amazon.com for $38, that's why I thought that is the regular price. :)

Anyway:

WELCOME JACKSYUMMY!!!!!
(Love your name :D )

galaxy
August 27th, 2005, 01:48 PM
And of course:

WELCOME CHEVRON7LOCKED!!!!

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
August 27th, 2005, 01:55 PM
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry :D I just saw the episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more! I need more!

*stops to breath* *hyperventilates*

It better mean what we think it means though... I can totally imagine TPTB pulling a mean trick on us later...

*faints*

Billie
August 27th, 2005, 01:59 PM
OMG, he is so adorable, cute, and absolutely gorgeous! I love him!

Oh..by the way..the kitty is cute too. :p :D

No, just kidding. I was in the gutter for a moment. ;)
JJ is soooooooo cute, Billie!!! Love his white nose and paws!
He is so young and has such a good taste in TV-shows...it's unbelievable.
Smart little kitty! :D

That's my boy!! :) ficrcrsdfgjjkkbv - and that's my boy too!! Obviously desperate to join in the shipper fun! :p

Remember the other day when we were discussing when Jack says c'mere to Sam, anyone got any idea when he first used that phrase? I'm sure he used it with AU Sam in Point of View but can't remember if he had previous to that.