This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katkin
    Yep, apparently in the original script they entered into a relationship while they were mindstamped: since BtS is part of that S4 Sam/Jack arc, I’ve always seen the title of the episode as a reference to their feelings as well as its more obvious allusions.

Shipper trivia number 2: I’d love to know what the dialogue was for the forceshield scene in D&C – apparently that was originally filmed with speech but at the last minute they did it without [I guess because the actors’ faces said it all], but it would be interesting to know what the words were. Anyone got any inside knowledge?
    Ohhh. What a rip-off! I would have loved to have seen the dialogue. At least we got the "I care...alot more than I should."
    -girlgater

Comment

I’m guessing the low hundreds!
      That AT is one lucky, lucky woman *imagines rehearsals with RDA .... thunk!*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Groan! So true! Another bit of shippy heaven ending up on the cutting room floor How many takes do think that one took?
        They should make a DVD with all the cut scenes, outtakes, behind the scene... I'm sure it would be a best-seller cause all the frustrated shippers would buy it
        Imagine : BtS kiss cut-scene, D&C Sam's declaration, WoO unseen loops where Jack does a lot much than just kissing Sam , D&C untold words in the forceshield scene, Spoilers for S7 and S8
        Spoiler:
        Lost City kiss cut scene, the 12 takes of Grace kiss, what happened after Heroes hug, Jack & Jacob talking cut-scene in Threads, Sam & Jack's talk in Threads (cause 'm sure they did have THE talk somewhere between Jacob's death and fishing scene ) and finally : what happened BEFORE Daniel and Teal'c came to fish

Anyone wants to add something ?
        Maybe we should make a list and send it to TPTB
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

What about the episode from S6 where they are stuck on the ship that has crashed under water and they may drown *frantically looking for ep guide*? Perhaps there could have been/should have been something there as well.
          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            They should make a DVD with all the cut scenes, outtakes, behind the scene... I'm sure it would be a best-seller cause all the frustrated shippers would buy it
            Imagine : BtS kiss cut-scene, D&C Sam's declaration, WoO unseen loops where Jack does a lot much than just kissing Sam , D&C untold words in the forceshield scene, Spoilers for S7 and S8
            Spoiler:
            Lost City kiss cut scene, the 12 takes of Grace kiss, what happened after Heroes hug, Jack & Jacob talking cut-scene in Threads, Sam & Jack's talk in Threads (cause 'm sure they did have THE talk somewhere between Jacob's death and fishing scene ) and finally : what happened BEFORE Daniel and Teal'c came to fish

Anyone wants to add something ?
            Maybe we should make a list and send it to TPTB
            I'm having palpitations just thinking about it! JM has said in the commentaries, and I think in the question thread, how great a dvd of that would be. Maybe its time for some very nice, polite, telling tptb how much we love them begging letters
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
              What about the episode from S6 where they are stuck on the ship that has crashed under water and they may drown *frantically looking for ep guide*? Perhaps there could have been/should have been something there as well.
              Ooooooh, Descent! That could be very shippy! And Lost City -
              Spoiler:
              Daniel & T are just 2 minutes later! Couldn't there have been a longer queue at the donut place!?!
              sigpic

Comment

That AT is one lucky, lucky woman *imagines rehearsals with RDA .... thunk!*

There is only one possible reply: TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd, I’ve forgotten what thread I’m on actually. Can I say that word here?!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Ooooooh, Descent! That could be very shippy! And Lost City -
                  Spoiler:
                  Daniel & T are just 2 minutes later! Couldn't there have been a longer queue at the donut place!?!
                  How could I have forgotten that one ?!? Of course, it would be a must !
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please don’t anyone ding me for the tongue comment. I am skipping back and forth between this and the thunk thread and got a tad confused as to which one I was on… thunking always does that to me – I have banged my head keeling over too many times this afternoon!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Please don’t anyone ding me for the tongue comment. I am skipping back and forth between this and the thunk thread and got a tad confused as to which one I was on… thunking always does that to me – I have banged my head keeling over too many times this afternoon!
                      You should NEVER thunk without your thunking gear!
                      I love all the suggestions for a dvd with cut scenes. I'd like to add "The Light",when they have to stay on the planet to get over their addiction. What did they do to pass the time????
                      sigpic

Comment

You said tongue!? I am deeply offended. My eyes are now burning, how could you do such a thing?!
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

And in the beginning of Small Victories, what did Jack, Sam and Teal'c do during the time they were stuck on another planet ? I'm sure Teal'c did a lot of Kelnorim, but what about Sam and Jack ?

Comment

Ding ya! Honey, if GW would let me, it'd be boat loads of jello

My Lord! Welcome to this most auspicious of debates. Excellent sugestion.

Is that enough grovelling for now?

I read a *great* fic based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room and it wasn't even NC-17
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                              You said tongue!? I am deeply offended. My eyes are now burning, how could you do such a thing?!

I agree, my poor virgin eyes will never be the same.

Ah.

*skips off to read some good S/J fan fic. Rated G of course... *

I personally would almost KILL to get a DVD of all the outtakes.

Maybe something from 2010, showing Sam and Jack's secret lurid affair... oh, no wait, I suposse a big thing of that ep is to show how the world crumbles if they don't get together...

Rephrase, show their lurid affair from... uh... NOW!

A continuation of Broca Divide??

I read a *great* fic based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room and it wasn't even NC-17

Come on dear, you can't say that without posting a LINK!
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                You should NEVER thunk without your thunking gear!
                                I love all the suggestions for a dvd with cut scenes. I'd like to add "The Light",when they have to stay on the planet to get over their addiction. What did they do to pass the time????
                                Wasn't there a beach on that planet? I can see great shippy scenes on the beach frolicking !
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X