PDA

View Full Version : Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Zika
August 2nd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Hey shipper family!!! I'm back!http://www.julli.dk/smiley/julli-hello.gif (for now!) after a long, long, loong time! :S
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Zika/PDVD_395--2.jpg
After I finaly have seen *all* seasons (and episodes!) :D

I've just gone through the last 200 pages!! :p Loved the s9 openings!http://www.julli.dk/smiley/julli-thumbup2.gif

I came over 'TPTB' a few times, what is that? I guess it has somthing to do with the writers?

How do you stand the TPTB (?) i 8 years!!? I'm starting to freak out about them, just after a year!! So many seasons, soo many episodes and we havn't even got a real KISS!!!!! :mad: Sorry, I'm just a little disapointed that we did'nt get to see more of RDA in 903! :(

Dani76
August 2nd, 2005, 10:58 AM
Three eps until Sam comes back and Vala is gone. What I am afraid of from the spoiler I read is that they are going to make Sam look bad to make Vala look good.

Rogue, you're making me nervous. What did you read? :(

Rogue
August 2nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
Rogue, you're making me nervous. What did you read? :(

Read the spoilers for Beachhead.

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 11:13 AM
Good day shippers!

SEASON NINE IS CRAP...I'M PRETENDING IT DOESN'T EXIST

*This subliminal message is brought to you by the people that brought you Dr Shipper*

I don't care about season nine...and I know this may sound harsh, but I don't care about the fan awards at the moment...yet another bad day...I'm not going to be posting much...I need to go and rant and mope about the sorry mess that is my life...

I'll come back later...

BlackVelvetEyes
August 2nd, 2005, 11:14 AM
If they bring Jonas back , it will ease the pain of watching Cameron and Vala because Jonas was SG1 :)

Caty :)

I would love to see Jonas again, too. Daniel and Jonas were a great team in "Fallen", so they would be in Season 9.

I must admit that I really don`t like Vala. I mean, Claudia Black is a great actress and looks amazing, but her role in Stargate...?! :rolleyes: :S

That woman isn`t funny.. she`s just.. ( i can`t discribe how I feel about her. She reminds me a little of the Comtraya guy in "Tin man". Annoying.. and i`ve seen just one episode with her.. ( Prometheus Unbound). :rolleyes:

Dani76
August 2nd, 2005, 11:20 AM
Read the spoilers for Beachhead.

You are right, that doesn't sound too good for Sam. Hopefully, they don't make her look too bad, after all that's the ep when she comes back. I would hate to see her start out like that...there's gotta be something positive in there for her. :S
*Crosses fingers* I couldn't stand it to be disappointed again, like last week... :(

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 11:21 AM
Rogue - I see what you mean about Beachhead

Seems like dumb blonde Sam vs wonder woman Vala to me...

Rogue
August 2nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
You are right, that doesn't sound too good for Sam. Hopefully, they don't make her look too bad, after all that's the ep when she comes back. I would hate to see her start out like that...there's gotta be something positive in there for her. :S
*Crosses fingers* I couldn't stand it to be disappointed again, like last week... :(

I hope it isn't as bad as it sounds. I hate to think that this is the way they would want to introduce a main character to their new fans.

MartoufMarty
August 2nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
I think that over the years they've been making Sam really weak... Though the Sam/Jack stuff is sweet and all, her character isn't as hard-ass and cool as she was before... I miss old Sam. They got more into her emotional off-base side. It was good for a bit, but... I dunno what I'm saying lol.

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 11:52 AM
MM - Couldn't agree more if they show Sam in the same romantic light with Jack as she was with Pete, they'd be as well killing her off...I hope if we see and Jack being romantic, that it will be done with taste, and will keep up her original kick-ass image. She looked to vulnerable and flaky with Pete, and that's been the character's downfall...hope they don't make the same mistake again.

ComTraya
August 2nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
I think that over the years they've been making Sam really weak... Though the Sam/Jack stuff is sweet and all, her character isn't as hard-ass and cool as she was before... I miss old Sam. They got more into her emotional off-base side. It was good for a bit, but... I dunno what I'm saying lol.

Even if you don't know what you're saying I totally agree with you. Sam is weaker than she was before. I'm sad thinking about the Sam/Jack ship.

jack is an hungry and tired general and sam is a weak dumb blond girl. Is that what we want to see?

florence
August 2nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
Hey shipper family!!! I'm back!http://www.julli.dk/smiley/julli-hello.gif (for now!) after a long, long, loong time! :S
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Zika/PDVD_395--2.jpg
After I finaly have seen *all* seasons (and episodes!) :D

I've just gone through the last 200 pages!! :p Loved the s9 openings!http://www.julli.dk/smiley/julli-thumbup2.gif

I came over 'TPTB' a few times, what is that? I guess it has somthing to do with the writers?

How do you stand the TPTB (?) i 8 years!!? I'm starting to freak out about them, just after a year!! So many seasons, soo many episodes and we havn't even got a real KISS!!!!! :mad: Sorry, I'm just a little disapointed that we did'nt get to see more of RDA in 903! :(

Welcome back Zika ! :D

TPTB = The Powers That Be, as in producers, writers, etc.

I haven't watched the new eps yet so I can't really comment on everything that's said in this thread lately. I want to keep an open mind for this new season and this new team so I try to stay spoiler-free.
But for me, SG1 as we knew it (and Sam/Jack ship as well) has finished in Moebius. This season is just a new show that I want to give its chance.
As for Sam/Jack ship... well, there are still fics ! ;) :D

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Rogue - I see what you mean about Beachhead

Seems like dumb blonde Sam vs wonder woman Vala to me...

I just got on. Is that the thinking now. I do hope it is not the case. Sam is a major part of SG1. Here character has to be in full force when she come back on. If they put her on the back burner, they will really loss alot more people watching.

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 12:21 PM
Three eps until Sam comes back and Vala is gone. What I am afraid of from the spoiler I read is that they are going to make Sam look bad to make Vala look good.
really hope that this is not so Rogue

Dani76
August 2nd, 2005, 12:22 PM
I think that they will go back to a more kick-ass soldier Sam this season, at least I think that's what I read somewhere on the net. Didn't they say something like that in SciFi Friday Inside, also...that they go back to show more of Soldier and Scientist Sam?
And the Sam pics we've seen so far for S9 actually do give me hope that that's what it will be like. :D
That doesn't mean, of course, that I would mind some subtle ship here and there, but the good kind, not :eek: .
:D

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 12:23 PM
And in my never to be humble opinion, TPTB are bringing in the sleeze factor in the character of Vala in order to attract viewers by using sex. I saw a preview where Vala is lounging in what looked to be Daniel's bed. For crying out loud, is this what our beloved Stargate has turned into?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but from Seasons 1-6 TPTB have made me expect a lot more from them then that. They made me expect great stories, and characters that we love and care about.
Oh dear all this talk of over sex Vala is really scaring me now

Queen Eleta
August 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM
And in my never to be humble opinion, TPTB are bringing in the sleeze factor in the character of Vala in order to attract viewers by using sex. I saw a preview where Vala is lounging in what looked to be Daniel's bed. For crying out loud, is this what our beloved Stargate has turned into?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but from Seasons 1-6 TPTB have made me expect a lot more from them then that. They made me expect great stories, and characters that we love and care about.

The bits with Vala are all so heavy handed. I remember when 'Enterprise' was starting, some critic said they needed to 'sex-up' the franchise to attract more viewers and relieve it of it's 'staleness'. 'Enterprise' did put in more of that kind of stuff, and what happened? Four seasons, when all the others (except Original) had seven. Maybe seven is the magic number. X-files was great through season seven, and so was Stargate. mmm SF show term limits. mmmm.

Queen Eleta
August 2nd, 2005, 12:35 PM
I can't remember who posted the earlier translations, but I took comfort in them because I believe them to be true. It's much easier to look and find subtle shippiness even if the TPTB may not necessarily intend for everyone to know they exist.

I was so disappointed after last week's episode as the moments that Jack was in the episode were so brief and uneventful. I kept waiting and waiting for him to be there and finally he was and then I was left with this hollow and empty feeling. It was such an anti-climatic experience with him being back and I ended up feeling like...he came back--for this? Tell me I'm not the only one who felt that way. I certainly hope that things will be better in later episodes.
Reguarding your spoilers, no, you are not the only one that felt that way, because I certainly did. I wanted to cry.

Zoser
August 2nd, 2005, 12:42 PM
(((((((((((Tame))))))))))))

Hope everything gets better soon...If you need to talk, just drop me a PM.

Waterfall - In Scotland sci fi's an iffy subject...if you like Star Trek, within a week everyone in the village and the nearest town know...(Example...someone I don't even know gave me the vulcan hand salute two days ago)

So...out of the people I've asked about Stargate...the responses have mainly been.

You watch that [email protected]?
I hate Sci Fi
What? Is that like Star Trek
Oh yeah...I watch that sometimes...the big alien guy's pretty hot.
Oh yeah...I watch that sometimes...the brainy blonde is pretty hot.
Is that that show that Macgyver's in now??

So nothing academic or intellectual...

apart from this response which I jotted down

"I never watch that show...not since they killed Jonas...I mean he was there and then he was gone...I think they got rid of the actor...Jack's next on their list...they're evil"

Yeah...people in my area are kinda screwy and VERY scary!

My kids (25 and 23) call it 'MacGyver in Space'.
My sister, who doesn't care for scifi, was watching this season promo show with me. Her only question was 'Where is the real star of the show - where is Ricard Dean Anderson?'

Queen Eleta
August 2nd, 2005, 12:42 PM
MM - Couldn't agree more if they show Sam in the same romantic light with Jack as she was with Pete, they'd be as well killing her off...I hope if we see and Jack being romantic, that it will be done with taste, and will keep up her original kick-ass image. She looked to vulnerable and flaky with Pete, and that's been the character's downfall...hope they don't make the same mistake again.

Yeah, but :eek: thought he was the kick ass person in the relationship, and we all knew better. Jack knows Sam so much better than :eek: ever could and he knows how to treat her. I don't think they would change how they act around each other at all, just more kissing!

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
(((((((((( Dipsofjazz )))))))) your poems were just so cool. You should repost it is one compilation. It is just awesome. Thank you for sharing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sg1/PDVD_003.jpg
Hi Sam. You ready for some star watching. Here lie down beside me as we watch.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sg1/PDVD_004.jpg
Jack, I brought some wine while we watch the stars.

Zoser
August 2nd, 2005, 12:52 PM
I'll bring the Kama Su-- uh, ...massage therapy guide book.

ship sistah http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/engel/angel-smiley-021.gif
We will have to make sure he stays quite limber!

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
WAVES*** Loved, loved, loved your poem....

Do you have it all together....?

Spooky, I was about to start a post... saying something similar.

I've been going thru the ship day thread and I can only say that I'm touched, it's amazing how big our family is and how they all come to share this special day.

So many people learning how to post pics... learning how to make videos, manips... everybody working on their little project for ship day or making it special enough to come back that day even though they have not had the chance to post often lately, being present even if they were absent.. I'm touched... it's hard to explain to my other friends what happens here... but this is my special place...

(((((((((Hugs)))))))))
You are so right. The shipper family are a wealth of amazement. I for one only learnt to cap pic because of shipping and thunking. I now also have learnt to put my name on the pics that I cap. Next on my agenda is to learn how to do shipper wallpaper. And finally my dream is to be able to do shipper vids. Cause the way S9 is turning, we will need alot of shipper vids to keep the "faith".
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/16e0bc27.jpg
Sam and Jack the way we remember them .... together .... exploring the galaxy together.

Sam_o_Neill
August 2nd, 2005, 01:03 PM
Hey Guys, I've been reading through the last few pages and I'm getting pretty confused about all thew different spoilers we've got :S
Season 9 Ripple Effect is sounding better and better for me, especially after reading Joes blog and him hinting that it may be 2 well loved charcters coming back! and I hoping I don't find out who they are before the ep because I need something to keep me a little bit excited about this season...
What worrying me the most is the spoilers for beachhead i've just read, I really hope they don't make Sam look weak just to make Vala look good! Why would they do that? Especially when Vala will be gone by the next episode..:S I hated how they showed Sam when she was with Pete, I love the tough Sam. Thats who she is, shes a smart, tough, independant woman and just because she is with a man doesn't mean she has to turn into the weak, dumb blonde! :( Season 9 isn't looking good for me so far but i'm hoping that it will get better once Sam is back but if these spoilers are right I'm not sure what i'll do :(

I think I need to invest is a pair of extra strength Rose Coloured glasses to get me through the season because i'm not going to give up on Stargate until it finishes, if after everything I enjoy the ending then i'll invest in the box set but if not I can always pretend that Season 8 was the end of Stargate and I could live with that :)

girlgater
August 2nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
Reguarding your spoilers, no, you are not the only one that felt that way, because I certainly did. I wanted to cry.

I was depressed and so disappointed. I couldn't believe it. It was such a dirty trick on the part of TPTB. I knew that we probably wouldn't get much ship--if any. However, seeing Jack was just strange. It didn't relate to the story/episode.

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
yes, this season *is* a new show. but a show that has sam returning, jack coming back at some time for appearances, and whether ship is on the back burner or not, it WILL come back. there's a LOT to be happy about! :D

sally :)
Majorsal, I know that hopefully the ship will come sooner rather than later. To wait for a whole season for a love affair that is so plane to see is a crime. I know that they string us along because it makes money for them. But it is really not right IMO. I want Sam and Jack if not married at least something about their engagement is mentioned.

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
I loved Daniel second best from the beginning. -Jack was always first for me- But Daniel had gotten a bit arrogant it seems to me. I still love him, but he became a bit less endearing about the same time I was starting to notice how three-dimensional Sam's character was getting...And not Sam's my 2nd favorite. Which works fine when you're a shipper. I'd say Danny and T are tied.
1) Jack
2) Sam
3) ship
4) the rest of sg1

MartoufMarty
August 2nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
Wow, I should have come back here sooner.

I can say stuff when I don't even know what I'm trying to say and you guys understand me.

*hugs*

girlgater
August 2nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Majorsal, I know that hopefully the ship will come sooner rather than later. To wait for a whole season for a love affair that is so plane to see is a crime. I know that they string us along because it makes money for them. But it is really not right IMO. I want Sam and Jack if not married at least something about their engagement is mentioned.

I'm a firm believer in marriage, but if TPTB will just let us know that they are together be it married, engaged, 'shakin' up' whatever--I will be happy.

Ship Nana
August 2nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Aww--Singularity is very emotional! Heroes was sad, but I was more moved by Jack hugging Sam and then Teal'c and Sam's hug more than the actual death... maybe because it showed how much things affected Sam, and how she couldn't bear the thought of losing Jack. I think Janet getting hit with a staff blast was more shocking, though--it just comes out of nowhere--and then you find out it killed her. Season 7 was a time when I didn't read spoilers so I really wasn't expecting it!

The most teary episode for me though has to be Abyss, both when Jack is trapped in the fortress and Daniel visits him, and when he's in the infirmary at the end. It gets me every single time. I can never help thinking, poor Jack! :(

I want to watch an ep. now but gotta go out. :)

That's exactly it, you felt something from that ep!

I don't care if it's tears or laughter or just thoughtfulness. We use to feel something after the eps. We use to look forward to and could hardly wait until the next adventure.

Can anyone really say that about what we've been seeing lately?

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 01:23 PM
MM - Everyone here is on the same wavelength, so even when we don't articulate our thoughts and feelings clearly, everyone still understands...

Just one of the things I love about this place

As for who my fave members of SG1 are...

1) Jack
2) Jonas
3) Sam and Teal'c
4) Cameron (more nice, open and genuine that you-know-who)
5) Daniel
6) Vala

and she's only number six as there are only seven SG1 members and two of them are tied.

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
:D I'm glad you liked the poem. I have it as one piece, but I'll see if Token can post it as she added a couple of verses to it.
This definitely is a special place! Thanks to the shipper thread I've been lucky enough to make so many friends from all over the world because of our love of the show and the ship. :D
Dips ... you are so right. Due to this show, I too have made alot of new friends , though at the moment they are net friends ..... very nice friends they are just the same.

Ship Nana
August 2nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
Good day shippers!

SEASON NINE IS CRAP...I'M PRETENDING IT DOESN'T EXIST

*This subliminal message is brought to you by the people that brought you Dr Shipper*

I don't care about season nine...and I know this may sound harsh, but I don't care about the fan awards at the moment...yet another bad day...I'm not going to be posting much...I need to go and rant and mope about the sorry mess that is my life...

I'll come back later...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((SUEKAY))))))))))))))))))))))))

What you need is some Shipper Cookies. Hmmm ... I think you need mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiet.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiet.jpg

Take 2 of these Shipper Cookies at bedtime with the beverage of your choice, preferably Dr. Shipper, dream happy Shipper Dreams and you are sure to feel better in the morning.

Zika
August 2nd, 2005, 01:45 PM
I haven't watched the new eps yet so I can't really comment on everything that's said in this thread lately. I want to keep an open mind for this new season and this new team so I try to stay spoiler-free.
ooh, I'm soo sorry! Forgot everything about the spoiler! Sorryhttp://www.julli.dk/smiley/julli-sorrys.gif

But for me, SG1 as we knew it (and Sam/Jack ship as well) has finished in Moebius. This season is just a new show that I want to give its chance.
As for Sam/Jack ship... well, there are still fics ! ;) :D
Yeah, but still, fics is the dreams while whach on scene is the real thing (for Sam and Jack!) I just miss to see them, and a real kiss in stead of reading about it in a fic! :(

Rogue
August 2nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
MM - Everyone here is on the same wavelength, so even when we don't articulate our thoughts and feelings clearly, everyone still understands...

Just one of the things I love about this place

As for who my fave members of SG1 are...

1) Jack
2) Jonas
3) Sam and Teal'c
4) Cameron (more nice, open and genuine that you-know-who)
5) Daniel
6) Vala

and she's only number six as there are only seven SG1 members and two of them are tied.

My favs are
1)Sam
2)Jack
3)Teal'c
4)Jonas
5)Cameron
6) Daniel

I don't consider Vala a member of SG-1.

Catysg1
August 2nd, 2005, 02:49 PM
To all Sam & Jack shippers :)

Here is the video I promised for ship day but could not make it on time because of my movie maker playing up .

"Hungarian" Bond

This is my last one for Sam and Jack .I'll be moving on to Lost , JAG and Alias next :)

Catysg1
August 2nd, 2005, 02:56 PM
My kids (25 and 23) call it 'MacGyver in Space'.My sister, who doesn't care for scifi, was watching this season promo show with me. Her only question was 'Where is the real star of the show - where is Ricard Dean Anderson?'

Hightlighted :) LOL

caty:)

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
Caty - Got room for one more vid??? I'll be sending that CD to you soon...please...I can't make them myself!

Catysg1
August 2nd, 2005, 02:58 PM
Caty - Got room for one more vid??? I'll be sending that CD to you soon...please...I can't make them myself!

Sure (((Suekay))) but hurry up because I need to delete all Sam and Jack clips before I can capture the Lost clips :)

caty :)

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 03:08 PM
It'll be with you by Friday! :D

Thankies!!!!!!!

LOL4JACK
August 2nd, 2005, 03:18 PM

Here is the video I promised for ship day but could not make it on time because of my movie maker playing up .

"Hungarian" Bond

This is my last one for Sam and Jack .I'll be moving on to Lost , JAG and Alias next :)

Caty, love it... love the light scenes, Broca Divide... OK... love it all, you've made me happy ;)

I'll miss them your vids... but also look forward for the Lost ones :p

Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
August 2nd, 2005, 03:36 PM
Hey everyone! :)

I thought I would make a quick post! I haven't been around much since ship day. I have been all over the place. And I am on a high today 'cos I just checked my uni website and I found out I passed my physiology exam with quite high marks! :D :D

I have not read any spoilers for S9 yet and I won't. I want to go into it with an open mind as well. I will give it a go but I think for me it ended at season 8 (where in my dreams, Sam and Jack got real cozy in his cabin after all that fishing ;))! I never thought I would say it but I am looking forward to Atlantis more! :eek: But I may be surprised and really like it though, who knows. I just hope we get some shippy references. I am still optimistic! ;)

~Tracey~

Uber
August 2nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
No matter what happens in Season 9...I choose to believe that Sam and Jack will ultimately end up together. And that's that.

And YES...I do recognize that the color of my glasses seems to be of the rosey variety...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/roseglasses.gif

:cool:

sueKay
August 2nd, 2005, 03:47 PM
I've decided I'm going to take a few days off between now and my exam results...I'm very unhappy in RL at the moment, and I just need some thinking time...

I'll pop back on a few times between now and the 9th, but after the 9th I'm sure...I might not feel up to it.

I also recieved some bad news today, so I'm not feeling my usual happy-go-lucky self.

(((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))

scjon
August 2nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
I've decided I'm going to take a few days off between now and my exam results...I'm very unhappy in RL at the moment, and I just need some thinking time...

I'll pop back on a few times between now and the 9th, but after the 9th I'm sure...I might not feel up to it.

I also recieved some bad news today, so I'm not feeling my usual happy-go-lucky self.

((((sueKay))))

I'm so sorry about everything. Wish there was something the Shipper Family could do to help!

girlgater
August 2nd, 2005, 04:25 PM

Take care, sueKay. I hope everything is ok.

MartoufMarty
August 2nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
No matter what happens in Season 9...I choose to believe that Sam and Jack will ultimately end up together. And that's that.

And YES...I do recognize that the color of my glasses seems to be of the rosey variety...

That is so cool!

MartoufMarty
August 2nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
You people post alot!

Are we going favorite characters as in main characters or just favorite character?

Unless someone gives me instructions I'll just go on main characters...

1) Jonas
2) Daniel
3) Cameron
4) Sam
5) Jack
6) Teal'c

LOL4JACK
August 2nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
Wow, this thread is very, very, very quite today...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Fire%20and%20Water/image2083.jpg
Sam: Jack, do you think they gave up on us?
Jack: Can't see them....

girlgater
August 2nd, 2005, 05:40 PM
Hi LOL4JACK.

It has been pretty quiet here today. I've been in/out most of the day as things were pretty quiet at work.

Love that picture of Sam/Jack.

Token
August 2nd, 2005, 05:59 PM
(I have to break this in two posts because it is too long, and I can't get it uploaded for a link. I'll break it at Season 6. )

Here it is without further ado.... The GREAT, FABULOUS, much-requested Ship Day Poem by dipsofjazz with a few additions from me.

Poem for Shipper Day

Hello to Shippers everywhere

Grab a large drink and take a chair

This is the day where we look back

At those great times with Sam and Jack

I’ll start us off with episode one

Yes, this is where it all began

Sam said he’d like her. That was true

From then their friendship grew and grew.

In Emancipation Sam showed her class

She was kidnapped, but she kicked a$$!

I’m sure if Jack had to confess

All he’d remember is THE blue dress!

Next, Sam was looking for a mate

She seduced Jack with no first date!

The sparks were there, they could not hide

For it was shown in The Broca Divide.

In Fire and Water Daniel dies

That’s what they think, but they’re told lies

That he’s alive they have to face

(But after Sam and Jack embrace!).

In Solitudes it was so nice

To cuddle up beneath the ice

They kept each other nice and warm

And Jack mentioned "It’s my sidearm!"

An "AU" showed they were engaged

But they did die, for they enraged

Bad Teal’c – but this ep. lets us see

That Sam and Jack are meant to be!

In the Line of Duty Jack experiences loss

As Tok’ra Jolinar becomes Sam’s boss

The Ashrak takes Jolinar’s life

But she saves Same to someday be Jack’s wife.

In Message in a Bottle Sam held his hand

Whilst battling aliens, they made a stand

Eventually Sam did find a way

Of once again saving the day.

In Out of Mind Jack took a chance

At naked Carter he stole a glance

Then holding Sam our Jack did dwell

To give him time, her hair to smell.

Hathor didn’t get her desire

As Jack threw her Into the Fire.

When Jack has a little frost bite,

Sam’s arms are what feels soooo right.

"AU" Sam in Point of View

Had cascade failure, this we knew

But she kissed Jack, it was no peck!

Our Carter watched as she stroked his neck.

SG-1 found they could think

As one – yes Urgo was the link

Jack was embarrassed when Urgo said

He’d pictured a bikini in his head.

In Nemesis we got our wish

As Jack asked Sam to come and fish

But then he disappeared with a flash

With Thors bad timing, our hopes to dash!

Small Victories had Sam’s next invite

But to go fishing she didn’t bite

Divide and Conquer was better than good

Jack cares for Sam more than he should.

One favourite ep. is the time loop

When Jack kissed Sam we gave a whoop!

It was a long-awaited kiss with a surprising dip.

General Hammond needed to close his bottom lip.

Beneath the Surface they lost their mind

But there, together, their love did bind

When Sam says, "Sir", it’s very sad

For they did lose the ‘ship’ they had.

The System Lords plan to meet,

But Jacob has a plan that can’t be beat.

In Serpents Venom under the mine

Jacks head on Sam’s tummy, it was sublime.

Take a peak at the future with 2010.

Are Sam & Jack together again?

The future is barren since they are apart

With the team back together they create a restart

In Entity our Sam succumbs

An alien computer she becomes

Jack zatted her as a last stand

And then he tries to touch her hand!

Desperate Measures is just what Sam’s in

As Jack rescues her from bad men.

Holograms seem such Revelation’s hype

But Jack knows just what to swipe.

Token
August 2nd, 2005, 06:02 PM
Continuation of the Ship Day Poem

Frozen had a shippy end

Sam pleaded with Jack, more than a friend.

She was upset when he’s amiss

This is the episode called Abyss.

While Harry and Jack are in Paradise Lost

It is Dr. Lee Sam wants to accost.

Alone with thoughts of regret

In the locker room she does fret.

By Metamorphosis their love did smoulder

Sam laid her head on Jack’s strong shoulder

Her DNA was messed up good

To help his Sam, Jack wished he could.

Very soon we got a chance

To see mini Jack in Fragile Balance
He was so young, it was a hoot!
But our dear Sam thought he was cute.

A trip to the jungle Jack partook
But in Sam’s lab they gave a ‘look’
They went for lunch, more ‘looks’ to view
This all happened in Evolution two.

Our romance took a little dip
In Grace, when Sam’s stuck on a ship
But we got something that was bliss –
It was a Great Big Honkin’ Kiss!

By now the shippers were out for blood
For Sam was dating the stalker spud!
This story line many folks did hate
So Shipper Cookies were what we ate!

The ending of the ep. Death Knell
Gave us ‘the hug’ – our hearts did swell
In Heroes two we gave a cheer
As Jack, again, did say, "C’mere".

Look in the archive and you will see
The shippers sent penguins to ‘The Powers That Be’
But one thing wiped away our frown
The making of our ‘Shipper Town’.

Lost City was so very good
It gave us all back our good mood
We love it so, when we look back
At the scene where Sam calls him ‘Jack’!

S8
When Sam let Jack see the spud’s ring
A tear to his eyes it did bring
About her engagement she did doubt
"SAY NO!" was what we all did shout!

In Gemini Jacks eyes did gleam
For seeing two Sams was like a dream
But evil Sam just couldn’t stay
Losing an arm, she got away!

Sam leaned against the corridor wall
Flirting with Jack during a phone call
He still has feelings for her, we know
For they were mentioned in Citizen Joe.

We come to Threads, what can I say?
The end, alone, just made my day!
Sam finally got rid of the dud
Breaking off her engagement to the spud!

Her Dad was ill, it brought a tear
When he said that he loved her dear.
Jack’s there for her good and bad days
In fact, he’s there for her ‘Always’!

And finally she made the trip
That made the hearts of ‘Shippers’ skip
Yes, t’was the scene that we’d been wishing
With Sam and Jack, together, fishing!

But there was more, yes it’s a plus
For they then gave us Moebius
Even as a geek, Jack thought, "She’s Hot!"
So lots of kissing was what we got!

Now, this is where my poem ends
I hope you liked it, my dear friends
It has been lots of fun going back
Over our favourite moments with Sam and Jack!

aeromathlete
August 2nd, 2005, 06:14 PM
That rose-colored glasses gif is hilarious!

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 06:18 PM

aww Uber... thanks for the return of the shippy glasses. Yes, yes Jack and Sam are together forever.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/grace2.jpg

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM

(((((((((( SueKay )))))))))))) wish could hug you and make things some what better. Shipper Family always here for you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/SamJack_FishEnd.jpg
pic fr Mala

LOL4JACK
August 2nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
(((((Token and Bev)))) Thanks so you much and Token...

http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/party/04.gif (http://www.World-of-Smilies.com)CONGRATS ON YOUR 1800 Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/party/04.gif (http://www.World-of-Smilies.com)

SG1Poz
August 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
Continuation of the Ship Day Poem

Frozen had a shippy end

Sam pleaded with Jack, more than a friend.
She was upset when he’s amiss
This is the episode called Abyss.

While Harry and Jack are in Paradise Lost
It is Dr. Lee Sam wants to accost.
Alone with thoughts of regret
In the locker room she does fret.

By Metamorphosis their love did smoulder
Sam laid her head on Jack’s strong shoulder
Her DNA was messed up good
To help his Sam, Jack wished he could.

Very soon we got a chance

To see mini Jack in Fragile Balance
He was so young, it was a hoot!
But our dear Sam thought he was cute.

A trip to the jungle Jack partook
But in Sam’s lab they gave a ‘look’
They went for lunch, more ‘looks’ to view
This all happened in Evolution two.

Our romance took a little dip
In Grace, when Sam’s stuck on a ship
But we got something that was bliss –
It was a Great Big Honkin’ Kiss!

By now the shippers were out for blood
For Sam was dating the stalker spud!
This story line many folks did hate
So Shipper Cookies were what we ate!

The ending of the ep. Death Knell
Gave us ‘the hug’ – our hearts did swell
In Heroes two we gave a cheer
As Jack, again, did say, "C’mere".

Look in the archive and you will see
The shippers sent penguins to ‘The Powers That Be’
But one thing wiped away our frown
The making of our ‘Shipper Town’.

Lost City was so very good
It gave us all back our good mood
We love it so, when we look back
At the scene where Sam calls him ‘Jack’!

S8
When Sam let Jack see the spud’s ring
A tear to his eyes it did bring
About her engagement she did doubt
"SAY NO!" was what we all did shout!

In Gemini Jacks eyes did gleam
For seeing two Sams was like a dream
But evil Sam just couldn’t stay
Losing an arm, she got away!

Sam leaned against the corridor wall
Flirting with Jack during a phone call
He still has feelings for her, we know
For they were mentioned in Citizen Joe.

We come to Threads, what can I say?
The end, alone, just made my day!
Sam finally got rid of the dud
Breaking off her engagement to the spud!

Her Dad was ill, it brought a tear
When he said that he loved her dear.
Jack’s there for her good and bad days
In fact, he’s there for her ‘Always’!

And finally she made the trip
That made the hearts of ‘Shippers’ skip
Yes, t’was the scene that we’d been wishing
With Sam and Jack, together, fishing!

But there was more, yes it’s a plus
For they then gave us Moebius
Even as a geek, Jack thought, "She’s Hot!"
So lots of kissing was what we got!

Now, this is where my poem ends
I hope you liked it, my dear friends
It has been lots of fun going back
Over our favourite moments with Sam and Jack!

Token and Dips, that was excellent! How'd I miss that on Shippers Day!

Poz

majorsal
August 2nd, 2005, 06:29 PM
My favs are
1)Sam
2)Jack
3)Teal'c
4)Jonas
5)Cameron
6) Daniel

I don't consider Vala a member of SG-1.

my faves --

1 - sam
2 - ship
3 - jack
4 - mitchell
5 - teal'c
6 - landry
7 - jonas
8 - the stargate
9 - daniel

vala isn't part of the equation.

trupi
August 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Token that was great! Brought tears to my eyes because the ship is sinking and like the Titanic I don't know if there enough life boats to go around. People are jumping into the frigid waters never to be seen again. Just a metaphor but true because lots of the shippers are going in other directions and what we had might never be seen again. Yes this is only a show but when a show can bring talented and warm group of people from around the world together that's is what makes the show good. Not sex, violence and rock and roll but something people can connect with and make them smile or cry. JM if you are lurking, please understand, you are hurting a good group of people and that is why we are on the attack! Please, give us some hope and to the shipper family, please don't sink into the sunset! We still have Season 1-8 to feed us and our imaginations to keep us going! Emotional tonight because I'm watching old Star Trek movies. Met Jimmy and DeForrest when I was younger. Great people! I'll miss their wit and charm. End of rant!

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 06:32 PM
Dips and Token ....poem a wonderful way to describe our ship along the years.

LOL4JACK
August 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
^

OK, so if we are coming out clean.... my list:

1. Jack
2. Jack
3. Sam
4. Daniel
5. Ship
6. Walter
7. Thor
8. Stargate

Cameron, still has to win his place, but he's got potential :p

Ship Nana
August 2nd, 2005, 06:41 PM
(I have to break this in two posts because it is too long, and I can't get it uploaded for a link. I'll break it at Season 6. )

Here it is without further ado.... The GREAT, FABULOUS, much-requested Ship Day Poem by dipsofjazz with a few additions from me.

http://www.harrythecat.com/smiley/c080.gif

We are not worthy of being in the presence of such poetic greatness!!!

dipsofjazz
August 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
:D Hi chums. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the poem for ship day. Thanks go, yet again, to Token for posting the gazillion verses of it! :p

Now....what shall we do for next year????? :D (Hopefully I'll be here for it!)

Token
August 2nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
Token that was great! Brought tears to my eyes because the ship is sinking and like the Titanic I don't know if there enough life boats to go around. People are jumping into the frigid waters never to be seen again. Just a metaphor but true because lots of the shippers are going in other directions and what we had might never be seen again. Yes this is only a show but when a show can bring talented and warm group of people from around the world together that's is what makes the show good. Not sex, violence and rock and roll but something people can connect with and make them smile or cry. JM if you are lurking, please understand, you are hurting a good group of people and that is why we are on the attack! Please, give us some hope and to the shipper family, please don't sink into the sunset! We still have Season 1-8 to feed us and our imaginations to keep us going! Emotional tonight because I'm watching old Star Trek movies. Met Jimmy and DeForrest when I was younger. Great people! I'll miss their wit and charm. End of rant!
(((trupi))) I don't know about lifeboats, but Mala made this wonderful pic that says it all!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Token04/JMShipRantRm.jpg

LadyJeep

((((((((sueKay))))))))

So sorry about the bad news. Hope all turns out well.

Token
And if you need a little restraint, Mala has made a little something for that too!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Token04/ShipJacket.jpg

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 06:59 PM
wow Trupi, great words.
We are lucky because of this one show and the ship, and rda thunk thread we have met alot of new friends.
I will always have lots of shippy vids to look back to.

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM

"Hungarian" Bond

Caty as always a lovely vid.Thank you for sharing. Wanted to give you shipper greens but was not allowed to.

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Hey everyone look closely at the above pic.

Do you see what I see?

Does anyone notice that the water droplets from the fish jumping out of the water between Sam and Jack makes a HEART?!http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_monde_perdu/heartbeating.gif

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!
that pic was manip pic by Mala ... thus the heart droplets and Jack and Sam are sitting very close to each other

Ship Nana
August 2nd, 2005, 07:06 PM
(((trupi))) I don't know about lifeboats, but Mala made this wonderful pic that says it all!!

It should say:

Welcome to the JM Shipper Commune Rehab Center Rant Room PLEASE TAKE A NUMBER AND GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!!

trupi
August 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM

That's hilarious! Are meals extra?

Cathain Nottingham
August 2nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
that pic was manip pic by Mala ... thus the heart droplets and Jack and Sam are sitting very close to each other

I must say that I got to see some of Mala's work on Ship Day and I love it! Especially the one where Jack's on the phone and Sam's picture is in the background - it makes me go shippy every time I see it!

Buc252
August 2nd, 2005, 07:11 PM

How much is the valium treatment? I think I'm gonna need lots and lots (and lots and and lots and lots and lots and lots) of those.

On the other hand, maybe the jacket will do just as well . . .

Can I reserve a private room? Wouldn't want to disturb any of the other inmates in the "ward" with my rantings. <g>

Token
August 2nd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Funny you should mention meals.... I think there is chocolate, chocolate covered chocolate, Shipper cookies dipped in chocolate, and Jack clone wrapped in layers of chocolate!! ;) How's that sound?!?

trupi
August 2nd, 2005, 08:32 PM
Funny you should mention meals.... I think there is chocolate, chocolate covered chocolate, Shipper cookies dipped in chocolate, and Jack clone wrapped in layers of chocolate!! ;) How's that sound?!?
They have to bethe real ones made by Meimei or I don't want them! I only eat the real stuff! (Sorry that didn't come out right)

LOL4JACK
August 2nd, 2005, 08:55 PM
((((Gatebee))))

Thanks for asking THE question (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4402622&postcount=2227) on the JM thread, I sometimes think I ask to many myself and I try to control it, otherwise I could be known as JM's personal hacker :D... but hey girl you went for it....

I can't rep you... so "High Five" http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_201.gif

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
((((Gatebee))))

Thanks for asking THE question (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4402622&postcount=2227) on the JM thread, I sometimes think I ask to many myself and I try to control it, otherwise I could be known as JM's personal hacker :D... but hey girl you went for it....

I can't rep you... so "High Five" http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_201.gif
thanks. I have been thinking about how to ask the question to Joe since it aired. But wanted to ask it with very little way for Joe to answer in a vague manner. Hope that Joe answers it.

trupi
August 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
Lol4jack-Are you going to the dessert dance on Friday?

Queen Eleta
August 2nd, 2005, 09:18 PM

Mmmm, either this or the SSGutterCruise. Nope, not gonna choose I'll just have to do both.

LOL4JACK
August 2nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
thanks. I have been thinking about how to ask the question to Joe since it aired. But wanted to ask it with very little way for Joe to answer in a vague manner. Hope that Joe answers it.
And you are very smart too.... perfect way to ask... although for me if he picks:

1) Ship... Sam got Jack into it
2) TPTB Ship
3) Ship from RDA
4) He can not answer with the truth therefore it's ship :D

(((Trupi))) I won't I will arrive on Saturday, but if you want PM me and we can meet Saturday for a late breakfast or early lunch :D

gatebee
August 2nd, 2005, 10:21 PM
well time to turn of the light and do some zzzzzzzzz. Sam and Jack have the same idea.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/905302d2.jpg
pic fr florence

sacme
August 2nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
I must say that I got to see some of Mala's work on Ship Day and I love it! Especially the one where Jack's on the phone and Sam's picture is in the background - it makes me go shippy every time I see it!
Mala got us through some really dark times last year with her fantastic wit and artistic flair. Here are two more of her classic gifs.

After the airing of 'Assinity':

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/ShipTownNO.gif

Reacting to the omnipresence of :eek::

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/TVGShanahans.jpg

ship sistah :p

Englemyer
August 2nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
I really like ur picks sacme lol. I am knew to this forum, any assistance is welcome!

divcon
August 2nd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Just got here and I can't stay to long but first of all

(((((((((((((Suekay))))))))))))

sending you buckets of love from Australia. Take care of yourself girl and know that we all love you.

Now for my favourite Stargate characters.

1/ Jack
2/ Sam
3/ Jonas
4/ Daniel
5/ Teal'c
6/ Hammond
7/ Frasier
8/ Walter
9/ Siler

As I've never seen Vala (Nope not even PU) and Cameron I can't in good faith rate them. And I put Siler on cause he's always got his wrench. :D :D

OK gotta go and get dinner ready as I'm working tonight. :( :(

lonely_star
August 3rd, 2005, 12:03 AM
((((((((((((((((((((((SUEAKAY)))))))))))))))))))))))

be better and come back soon...! we think of you and send you all S&J love to comfort you :)... with that you should feel better soon ;)

Englemyer, WELCOME, I hope you'll have fun with us and post a lot !

guys got to go, thanks for posting the poem, I haven't time to read the ship day thread yet...I can't believe I could have missed the poem !! thanks for posting it again ! great job!!

thanks again for the pics from Mala , that's awesome !!

my favourite characters :

1) Jack
2) Sam
3) T
4) Jacob (why didn't you guys put him in your lists! :eek: season8 he might be dead in the show he's not in my heart ;)
5) Daniel
6) Jonas
7) hammond
8) Frasier
etc....don't know Cameron yet, Vala is not on the team for me, never will...

Dani76
August 3rd, 2005, 12:06 AM
God, I just loved TWILIGHT. I am still having goose bumps. :o
I highly recommend it to anybody in the Shipper Family who hasn't read it yet.
Off to shippy dreams... :D

Catysg1
August 3rd, 2005, 01:56 AM
:D Hi chums. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the poem for ship day. Thanks go, yet again, to Token for posting the gazillion verses of it! :p

Now....what shall we do for next year????? :D (Hopefully I'll be here for it!)

((((Dipsofjazz )))...Thank you for sharing that lovely poem ..It's great ..I missed it on ship day as I could not be here much and I'm afraid I didn't catch up after page 13 !!! :eek:

and Thank you to ((((Token))) to remind us of it ..I would not have known it otherwise :)

Zoser
August 3rd, 2005, 03:21 AM
snipped

my favourite characters :

1) Jack
2) Sam
3) T
4) Jacob (why didn't you guys put him in your lists! :eek: season8 he might be dead in the show he's not in my heart ;)
5) Daniel
6) Jonas
7) hammond
8) Frasier
etc....don't know Cameron yet, Vala is not on the team for me, never will...

I'm more like you in thinking -
My List:
1. Jack
2. Sam
3. Teal'c
4. Jacob
5. Frasier
6. Hammond
7. Daniel (in some episodes he is a 3)
8. Walter and Siler (a tie)
Have you all noticed all the gray (or bald) heads are disappearing?

Caro
August 3rd, 2005, 03:50 AM
My favourite characters :

1. Sam (you go girl !!!!)
2. Jack
3. Daniel
4. Fraiser
5. Teal'c
6. Jonas (I miss him so much)
7. Hammond
8. Thor

Sam_o_Neill
August 3rd, 2005, 06:16 AM
Favourite Characters:

1) Jack
2) Sam
3) Janet
4) Jacob
5) Jonas
6) Daniel
7) Teal'c
8) Hammond
9) Mitchell
10) Vala

nell
August 3rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
Good Morning! Lately it seems like I'm off sync with everyone either a.m. or p.m. Well, here's my list:

1) Jack :cool:
2) Sam :)
3) Ship :p
4) Jacob
5) Daniel
6) Jonas
7) Teal'c
8) Janet
9) Hammond
10) Thor
11) Mitchell

MartoufMarty
August 3rd, 2005, 07:08 AM
... Ummm... Hi....

Anyone remember me asking for help for a list for angsty Sam/Jack scenes for my vid?

Well, this is what I just came up with...

Grace
Metamorphosis
Fire and Water
Threads
Death Knell
Divide and Conquer
Solitude
Abyss
Paradise Lost (maybe)
Point of View
Out Of Mind
Lost City

... Anyone wanna add to the list? :)

My shippy mind is kind of out of practice :P

florence
August 3rd, 2005, 07:22 AM
... Ummm... Hi....

Anyone remember me asking for help for a list for angsty Sam/Jack scenes for my vid?

Grace
Metamorphosis
Fire and Water
Threads
Death Knell
Divide and Conquer
Solitude
Abyss
Paradise Lost (maybe)
Point of View
Out Of Mind
Lost City

You forgot Entity ! When Jack has to zat Sam 2 times and after that, when he's sitting near her bed.

That's the only one coming to my mind right now... :)

MartoufMarty
August 3rd, 2005, 07:30 AM
You forgot Entity ! When Jack has to zat Sam 2 times and after that, when he's sitting near her bed.

That's the only one coming to my mind right now... :)
See!

This is why I'm asking for help! :P

Thank you.

Billie
August 3rd, 2005, 07:39 AM
Afternoon shippers! :)

RL has comandeered me lately I'm afraid so I haven't been able to hang out with you guys as much as I would like (that'll be any spare time I get then!!)
Have caught up on all the posts and am fighting the glum feeling that is creeping up on me....can't give in, won't give in..arrgghhh...will not surcome to shipper depression!!

spoiler pic S8
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/hands.jpg
There we go the smiles are back!! :) :)

How bout a little diversion? I am soon to become a proud parent (Jack and I were meaning to tell you but, well, ya know...hee hee!!) Sorry, got lost in shippy thoughts of my own there!! :p

Aaanyway back on topic. I'm getting a kitten! So I thought I'd ask for some help with a name, as he/she (don't know the sex yet) has to be named something stargatey (when I told my flatmate that she just rolled her eyes! :rolleyes: )

So, please help me name this kitty!!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_20.gif

looking forward to introducing you to another new member of the shipper family!!
:) :)

gatebee
August 3rd, 2005, 08:12 AM

RL has comandeered me lately I'm afraid so I haven't been able to hang out with you guys as much as I would like (that'll be any spare time I get then!!)
Have caught up on all the posts and am fighting the glum feeling that is creeping up on me....can't give in, won't give in..arrgghhh...will not surcome to shipper depression!!

spoiler pic S8

How bout a little diversion? I am soon to become a proud parent (Jack and I were meaning to tell you but, well, ya know...hee hee!!) Sorry, got lost in shippy thoughts of my own there!! :p

Aaanyway back on topic. I'm getting a kitten! So I thought I'd ask for some help with a name, as he/she (don't know the sex yet) has to be named something stargatey (when I told my flatmate that she just rolled her eyes! :rolleyes: )

looking forward to introducing you to another new member of the shipper family!!
okay if a girl kitty call it Grace. If boy kitty call it Charlie

gatebee
August 3rd, 2005, 08:12 AM
I really like ur picks sacme lol. I am knew to this forum, any assistance is welcome!

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/4.gif
ENGLEMYER to Sam and Jack Family Ship
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/sg1/7272678c.jpg

gatebee
August 3rd, 2005, 08:19 AM
Mala got us through some really dark times last year with her fantastic wit and artistic flair. Here are two more of her classic gifs.

After the airing of 'Assinity':

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/ShipTownNO.gif

Reacting to the omnipresence of :eek::

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/TVGShanahans.jpg

ship sistah :p
RLOL ... that is so lovely.

Billie
August 3rd, 2005, 09:04 AM
okay if a girl kitty call it Grace. If boy kitty call it Charlie

Thanks for the suggestions gatebee! Am kinda hoping its gonna be a boy as we need a guy around the flat.
The welcome you posted for Englemyer is so cool! How do you do that??

Englemyer - A hearty Welcome from me too!! :)

Catysg1
August 3rd, 2005, 09:04 AM
OT but I made my first "Lost " video :)
in here :)
http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/Lost.html
"They" jem
same log on and password :)
PM me if you need it :)

Somnium
August 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM

OOhhh sounds like my kinda place :D Can I have all of the above with extra helpings of Jack clone in layers of Chocolate, oh what the.... Ill take the lot.
BTW do I need to make a reservation, and is this a 24/7 facility, I may need it a short notice ;)

Billie
August 3rd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Having read the familys thoughts on Season 9 I felt the need for a pic story and creating them is great therapy for me so I have ulterior motive!! :p

Hope this helps, even if just a little bit :)
(I've url'd s8/s9 spoiler pics)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/solitudes2.jpg
I know things are looking quite bleak

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/shadesofgrey2.jpg
Not much season nine ship so to speak

But lets not forget

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/fishing.jpg
Sam plus Jacks a sure bet

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/jackplussam.jpg
So lets smile and continue to ‘tweak’!
:) :) :) :)

gatebee
August 3rd, 2005, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the suggestions gatebee! Am kinda hoping its gonna be a boy as we need a guy around the flat.
The welcome you posted for Englemyer is so cool! How do you do that??

Englemyer - A hearty Welcome from me too!! :)
http://www.bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm
I got the fish from this smilie site under welcome

Somnium
August 3rd, 2005, 09:30 AM
(((((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))))))))))

SueKay hope life gets better for you soon.

Uber love the rose tinted glasses, mine are wearing a little thin think am gonna go get some new ones for S9.

gatebee
August 3rd, 2005, 09:31 AM
Having read the familys thoughts on Season 9 I felt the need for a pic story and creating them is great therapy for me so I have ulterior motive!! :p

But lets not forget

wow ...Billie .... that is awesome. Good way to keep shipper's mood up. thanks for sharing.

Dani76
August 3rd, 2005, 09:37 AM

But lets not forget

Wow, great job, Billie. I am already smiling again. Thanks. :)

sueKay
August 3rd, 2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks for all the hugs folks!

If you need me at all, PM me or pay Mala's World a visit.

Just popping in to let Stargate Intel members know about an update

The Forum has been redesigned

http://www.stargate-intel.tk

we also have shoutbox, so say hi!

I'm delving into doing my website to keep myself occupied, so tell me what you think!

scjon
August 3rd, 2005, 10:02 AM

But lets not forget

Thanks for this Billie,it's great! Made me feel much better.

Oma-1
August 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM

spoiler pic S8

Schroedinger :D

Oma-1
August 3rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
There have been loads of new additions to the family that I have missed in the last couple of weeks, so I would like say to all our newbies ....

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/9.gif

Hope you spend many happy hours with the family :D

LOL4JACK
August 3rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
... Ummm... Hi....

Grace
Metamorphosis
Fire and Water
Threads
Death Knell
Divide and Conquer
Solitude
Abyss
Paradise Lost (maybe)
Point of View
Out Of Mind
Lost City

Hi Martouf,

What about the Light... beach walk?

LOL4JACK
August 3rd, 2005, 10:13 AM

Ok, I have two:

- Zat'nicketel... although I will keep it short Zat
- Kree... you know from Jaffa....Kree :p

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 10:16 AM

spoiler pic S8

What about good old SAM! Good for a girl or boy kitty! :)

LOL4JACK
August 3rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
There have been loads of new additions to the family that I have missed in the last couple of weeks, so I would like say to all our newbies ....

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/9.gif

Hope you spend many happy hours with the family :D
(((((Oma)))))) same for you... welcome.... always missed... :o

Read at lot and give us your opinion...

Have to run due to RL... work! :(

Somnium
August 3rd, 2005, 10:32 AM
Billie your so lucky to be getting a kitten, Id really love one but my doggie is very anti Cat. As for names I love the suggestion of Schroedinger but its a bit long. How about Jaffa, Furling or Nox! :D

MartoufMarty
August 3rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
Hi Martouf,

See! Another example of me being dense :P

... I'm really tired right now... I have some left over pink paint on my arms, some left-over red marker on my cheeks, and purple, blue, black, green, pink, yellow, orange, and some other color of markers in my mostly blond hair.

The kids decided to color my hair and paint me today. Second last Reading Program thingy for the kids lol...

My boss is meeting with some person right now, and when she gets back I get to go for lunch, and then I get to dust and clean... Yay :P

It's almost 1pm and I'm here until 7pm...

Oma-1
August 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Hi Martouf,

Martouf, I hate to bring this one up cos its such a shocker and so depressing to ship fans, but it definitely fits into the angst category :p..... A$$inity.

Oma-1
August 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Ok, I have two:

- Zat'nicketel... although I will keep it short Zat
- Kree... you know from Jaffa....Kree :p
LMAO! They're great! If we could have a dog, I'd call him Kree :D Unfortunately Hubby and No3 child are allergic to anything with fluff/fur/feathers. We have fish. How exciting.

Billie
August 3rd, 2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks for all your kitty name suggestions I love them all!! :p Might just have to put them in a hat and have a lucky dip!

LOL4JACK - Zat the cat!! ROFL!! :D

Cathain Nottingham
August 3rd, 2005, 12:10 PM
Quick question - I'm looking for some just plain happy, bring-a-smile-to-my-face S/J music videos any recs?

Catysg1
August 3rd, 2005, 01:38 PM
Quick question - I'm looking for some just plain happy, bring-a-smile-to-my-face S/J music videos any recs?

I don't know about the others' website and their funny videos but in my site , the funny videos are :)

Hungarian- This ain't no thinking thing ***-Mia Hii, The 4 seasons , Paradise, I think I love you , What a wonderful world , Can't get you out of my head- Breathless- Great balls of fire- This kiss- In your eyes- Your game - It's in his kiss- Oh yeah .

There may be a few more but can't remember ...All the others are very shippy but sad and meaningfull .

I 'll PM you in a minute :)

Caty:)

Ship Nana
August 3rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
Schroedinger :D

That's perrrrrrfect!

Dani76
August 3rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
I know I am a little late, but here is my list:

1) Sam
2) Sam
3) Jack
4) Jacob (Miss him :( )
5) Teal'c and Daniel
6) Janet, Hammond, and Jonas

August 3rd, 2005, 03:06 PM
Just another quick post from me (that's all I seem to be doing nowadays :S). I would stay on longer but I am not feeling that great! :(

I just wanted to thank suekay for the congrats! :D I would give you some green back but I can't! :(

((((((((((((suekay)))))))))))

And I hope you feel better soon! Oh and design on your website is brilliant btw! Good work! :)

~Tracey~

Catysg1
August 3rd, 2005, 03:08 PM
Just another quick post from me (that's all I seem to be doing nowadays :S). I would stay on longer but I am not feeling that great! :(

I just wanted to thank suekay for the congrats! :D I would give you some green back but I can't! :(

((((((((((((suekay)))))))))))

And I hope you feel better soon! Oh and design on your website is brilliant btw! Good work! :)

~Tracey~

Hello Tracey and Sam and Jack forever :)

August 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
Ooohh I know I am late as well but here are my favourite characters...

1.Sam
2.Jack
3.Jonas
4.Daniel
5.Teal'c
6.Janet
7.Jacob
8.Hammond

~Tracey~

August 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
Hello Tracey and Sam and Jack forever :)

(((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))

I haven't spoken to you for ages ((((hugs))))!

I see you have made a Lost vid! I will definitely watch Lost next Wednesday on C4! Then I will watch your vid after that! :)

~Tracey~

Catysg1
August 3rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
(((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))

I haven't spoken to you for ages ((((hugs))))!

I see you have made a Lost vid! I will definitely watch Lost next Wednesday on C4! Then I will watch your vid after that! :)

~Tracey~

You 'll love it :) will be watching too with hubby and kids :)

will try to pop round the x-files threads soon :)

and on topic Sam and Jack forever :) and I really like the the WOO kiss ;) LOL

and NOW zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZfor me ;)

Caty :D

August 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
You 'll love it :) will be watching too with hubby and kids :)

will try to pop round the x-files threads soon :)

and on topic Sam and Jack forever :) and I really like the the WOO kiss ;) LOL

and NOW zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZfor me ;)

Caty :D
I am sure I will! Hehe! :)

I would love you too but unfortunately the xf thread has been completely dead! I have not posted in there for a while. My friend Kirtsy (thelittlesis) doesn't come there anymore, we speak through email or we just meet up all the time! It's quite sad actually :(! Maybe I will resurrect it back up though! :)

*Giggles* too right. Sam and Jack forever! Me too, in fact I watched it last night lol! :D

Aaaww me too, I am feeling sick at the moment so I need some sleep!

Speak to you later! :)

Hugs
~Tracey~

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
Hello evryone! (Is anyone there?) Reading a Stargate novel "City of the Gods". Did anyone else read it? Interesting Sam/Jack interaction.

SG1Poz
August 3rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
WHAT ?? WHAT ???

Favorite characters? I missed this poll somewhere but if it's still open:

1: Sam

2: Jack

3: Janet

4: Hammond

5: Jacob

6: Jonas

7: Daniel

8: Teal'c 'mainly due to his character being wallpaper most of the time'

I didn't read the rules so if there is a character limit, please delete from eight (last) to first. I could continue but something 's telling me it's a poll for the major characters.

Poz

sg-1fanintn
August 3rd, 2005, 05:09 PM

But lets not forget

Billie, tried to give you green for this little mood-lifter, but my green jello dispenser is empty. I needed this today! So cute! Thank you for creating the story!!

Sorry I haven't been around the last few days. I miss y'all! Isn't it funny that even though you have a full life, you get attached to like minds whose faces you've never seen? Well, anyway, that's how I feel about all of you.

My reason for being absent is the same as everyone else's. RL (work) has been a bit---uh *cough*---bit of a challenge---the last few days. I hope it settles down soon.

Favorite characters (if I'm not too late to weigh in):

1. Sam & Jack together
2. Sam
3. Jack
4. Jacob
5. Hammond
6. Janet
7. Thor
8. Walter
9. Siler
10. Bra'tac
11. Teal'c
12. Daniel

One more thing! I read what I thought was a great S/J story the other night. Mind you, it's NC-17, so consider yourselves warned! But I just loved words the author chose, and how wonderful the phrasing was. I'm not explaining it well. If you read it, you'll understand. The author is anunnaki (someone new to me). The story is called The Hidden Sam Carter. The link is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2504353/1/

That's enough! I'll check in again as soon as I can!

majorsal
August 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
hey, gang. i was going to reply to one of gatebee's posts from the sam's a great character thread, but i figured it was too shipminded for there, so i've brought it over here. here's gatebee's orginal post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4403571&postcount=12839

anyhoo, here is my reply --

spoilers for s7 and s8

wow Uber . Your description of Sam is what I think of her as well. But may I add to that. What I like about her is her lovely sense of humor and her tenderness. I love it when she giggles and smiles and her tears brings me to tears as well. One can see her inner beauty. Being a soldier and a scientist has not destroyed that. She is all female and can kicka$$. Just a very well rounded person IMO.

i agree. sam rules! :D

on a different note, i was thinking about how sam's love life was focused on in seasons 7 and 8. some say it took over the show, some say it took over sam's storylines, but... sam's feelings about her lot in life came to a head in season seven. it felt very natural to me, even though i didn't always enjoy what i was seeing taking place. but do you know how many eps that *really* took up?

in season 7 --

'grace' started this facet of sam questioning her life, but in the ep, only the end scenes focused on her personal feelings.

chimera.

heroes - *parts* of the ep.

lost city(s) - *parts* of the ep.

season 8 --

new order(s) - *parts* of the ep.

affinity

gemini - one part.

threads

moebius(s) - *parts*, that most of the time weren't our own sam's.

that's nine stories, with three being fullout eps focused on her love life.

no matter how hard it was for me to see sam with another man, i'm very glad they showed sam examining this part of her life. it's human nature. and that's why it makes me struggle to understand when ppl say that her love life took over the show.

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
Just posting so we don't land on the second page. Question-Is Jack a boxer or brief guy? and Is Sam secretly going to Victoria Secrets and wearing non-reg. underware? What happens if she gets contaminated by something and Jack has to rip her clothes off to save her and finds the non-reg undiees? 1)Does he put her on report or 2) he tells her not to sweat it and then grabs her a gives her a big hunking kiss? (I'll make this PG) Just being silly!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/js2.jpg

melpomene
August 3rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
Hello evryone! (Is anyone there?) Reading a Stargate novel "City of the Gods". Did anyone else read it? Interesting Sam/Jack interaction.

I'd like to read it, but it's almost impossible to get in the states. Unless I can get it shipped from Amazon Canada...

melpomene
August 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
Just posting so we don't land on the second page. Question-Is Jack a boxer or brief guy? and Is Sam secretly going to Victoria Secrets and wearing non-reg. underware? What happens if she gets contaminated by something and Jack has to rip her clothes off to save her and finds the non-reg undiees? 1)Does he put her on report or 2) he tells not her no sweat and then grabs her a gives her a big hunking kiss? (I'll make this PG) Just being silly!

I don't know how many fics I've read with sam wearing Black lace, or red undies when she has to strip for whatever reason the authors come up with... Doctor examinations, emergency first aid in the field...I personally find it highly unlikely considering Sam's down-to-business style in the field and the fact that it's probably against several rules... But that doesn't mean I don't read them... :p

sg-1fanintn
August 3rd, 2005, 07:48 PM
Round 44 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Watergate was eliminated in Round 43.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) has risen a little, to #10. It needs your continued support.

You can make a difference!. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=4404857#post4404857

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 07:59 PM
I'd like to read it, but it's almost impossible to get in the states. Unless I can get it shipped from Amazon Canada...
If you PM me your address, as soon as I finish reading it, I'll mail it to you!
I was just being silly, since no one else was posting and I really had nothing to say--my imagination went crazy. Did get someone else to post! :p

Rogue
August 3rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
Just posting so we don't land on the second page. Question-Is Jack a boxer or brief guy? and Is Sam secretly going to Victoria Secrets and wearing non-reg. underware? What happens if she gets contaminated by something and Jack has to rip her clothes off to save her and finds the non-reg undiees? 1)Does he put her on report or 2) he tells her not to sweat it and then grabs her a gives her a big hunking kiss? (I'll make this PG) Just being silly!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/js2.jpg

You are being silly.

Jack is definitly a boxer guy. Sam probably wears regulation while on duty. But if she was caught with non-reg undiess, I am sure Jack would make the most of it.

blueiris
August 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM

I think it was Jack at Victoria Secrets. One of those in the long line of men at Christmas time buying his sweety a gift. :rolleyes: :D

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
We finally reached the next page! WooHoo!

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 08:35 PM
You are being silly.

Jack is definitly a boxer guy. Sam probably wears regulation while on duty. But if she was caught with non-reg undiess, I am sure Jack would make the most of it.
Hi Rogue-just trying to get the thread going!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/JS.jpg
Has anybody else gone back to this scene to see what Jack is whispering to Sam? I still say it's" love you".

trupi
August 3rd, 2005, 08:50 PM
Hopefully my internet will work at the NJ convention this weekend. Will try to keep you guys updated with any important news.

blueiris
August 3rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
hey, gang. i was going to reply to one of gatebee's posts from the sam's a great character thread, but i figured it was too shipminded for there, so i've brought it over here. here's gatebee's orginal post: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4403571&postcount=12839

anyhoo, here is my reply --

spoilers for s7 and s8

i agree. sam rules! :D

on a different note, i was thinking about how sam's love life was focused on in seasons 7 and 8. some say it took over the show, some say it took over sam's storylines, but... sam's feelings about her lot in life came to a head in season seven. it felt very natural to me, even though i didn't always enjoy what i was seeing taking place. but do you know how many eps that *really* took up?

in season 7 --

'grace' started this facet of sam questioning her life, but in the ep, only the end scenes focused on her personal feelings.

chimera.

heroes - *parts* of the ep.

lost city(s) - *parts* of the ep.

season 8 --

new order(s) - *parts* of the ep.

affinity

gemini - one part.

threads

moebius(s) - *parts*, that most of the time weren't our own sam's.

that's nine stories, with three being fullout eps focused on her love life.

no matter how hard it was for me to see sam with another man, i'm very glad they showed sam examining this part of her life. it's human nature. and that's why it makes me struggle to understand when ppl say that her love life took over the show.

I never thought it took over the show. I didn't particularily like her having feelings for someone other than Jack, but that is beside the point. I think Daniel's and Teal'c's love/personal life have been focused on just as much. It just added another dimension to her character and it only boiled down to a few minutes a show. Except for the final episodes of S8, where I feel it was appropriate to dedicate some time to resolving (not to the degree I would have liked) the S/J story line. I truly believe that other unwarranted issues, which I won't address, caused the unfair backlash to Sam-centric episodes.

melpomene
August 3rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
I don't know about the others' website and their funny videos but in my site , the funny videos are :)

Hungarian- This ain't no thinking thing ***-Mia Hii, The 4 seasons , Paradise, I think I love you , What a wonderful world , Can't get you out of my head- Breathless- Great balls of fire- This kiss- In your eyes- Your game - It's in his kiss- Oh yeah .

There may be a few more but can't remember ...All the others are very shippy but sad and meaningfull .

I 'll PM you in a minute :)

The 4 seasons is funny? It made me cry. Maybe it's both...

florence
August 4th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Yes, I've read it but it's not the best in the series IMO. My favorite one is 'A Matter of Honor' by Sally Malcolm, who's best known on internet as... Sally Reeve ! :)
If you want to read good Sam/Jack interaction, read that one ! The sequel will come out soon (end of August) and I've already ordered it ! :)

Catysg1
August 4th, 2005, 04:32 AM
The 4 seasons is funny? It made me cry. Maybe it's both...

Actually I just re-watched the 4 seasons ...and it's not that funny to start with but it's a nice buiding up to a very big Smile on the face in the second part as the music goes faster and faster :)
Hungarian is fun ..and the really funny one is This ain't no thinking thing :)
The others , I can't remember much !!! I remember thay are funny songs so they must be humorous to watch .

2 of my videos I really like though for the sad stories I made with them is Somewhere and The phantom of the opera :)

pittsburghgirl
August 4th, 2005, 05:11 AM
have pity on us yanks-we have to get bootlegged copies (read convoluted mail rooute from our cousins across the pond)-can ya give us a hint-or at the very least-give me one???

*bats eyes prettily

galaxy
August 4th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Yes, I've read it but it's not the best in the series IMO. My favorite one is 'A Matter of Honor' by Sally Malcolm, who's best known on internet as... Sally Reeve ! :)
If you want to read good Sam/Jack interaction, read that one ! The sequel will come out soon (end of August) and I've already ordered it ! :)

I totally agree. I didn't read "City of the God's", but I've read "Trial by Fire" and "A Matter of Honor" and I absolutely loved "A Matter of Honor."
Not only because there was much more ship than I've ever expected in an "official" novel of Stargate, but also because it was enthralling and a really good story.
I didn't know that the sequel will be released at the end of this month!
That's so great!!! Thanks Florence! :)

trupi
August 4th, 2005, 06:08 AM
have pity on us yanks-we have to get bootlegged copies (read convoluted mail rooute from our cousins across the pond)-can ya give us a hint-or at the very least-give me one???

*bats eyes prettily
I got the book in New York City. The place is called "Forbidden Planet" and they deal in Scifi and horror items. They're on the WEB and they are cheaper then if you get the book shipped from the UK -$6.99 in UK 7.99=$13.40.

trupi
August 4th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Hard to get that book in the States! The book series is hard to get period and you grab what is on the self! I heard that is a FAB book! Have to look harder in some of the used book stores in the area.

florence
August 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
I totally agree. I didn't read "City of the God's", but I've read "Trial by Fire" and "A Matter of Honor" and I absolutely loved "A Matter of Honor."
Not only because there was much more ship than I've ever expected in an "official" novel of Stargate, but also because it was enthralling and a really good story.

Yes, it will be released on 31st August and here you can have a look at the cover :
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0954734343.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
I agree with you, the story of 'A Matter of Honor' was really good and all the characters were well pictured. And there's a bit of ship in it but very subtle and well written so that even non-shippers can read this book. However, shippers won't miss those shippy moments :D

galaxy
August 4th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Yes, it will be released on 31st August and here you can have a look at the cover :
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0954734343.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
I agree with you, the story of 'A Matter of Honor' was really good and all the characters were well pictured. And there's a bit of ship in it but very subtle and well written so that even non-shippers can read this book. However, shippers won't miss those shippy moments :D

Wow, that looks awesome! Can't wait! YAY!!! :D
Thanks again, Florence!

Somnium
August 4th, 2005, 07:09 AM

Ooohhh I read that one a couple of months ago and really enjoyed it. In fact Ive read all the Fandamonium books so far, am currently waiting for the next one which is due at the end of the month, I have ordered it already so should have a nice surprise from mr postman in a couple of weeks. Some of the books have shippy bits in too, but not over the top so good for either shippers or non shippers. Let us know what you thought of it when you finnish it Trupi, and have you read any of the others?

MartoufMarty
August 4th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Hmmm...

Well, KIND of happy...

I got a Sam/Jack vid on my site - The Scientist by Coldplay... All the clips go in reverse :P

And thanks people for the suggestion of The Light and Affinity...

Any else? *dunce*

Token
August 4th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Agent_Dark on the "Sam's a Great Character" Thread posted this link for spoiler pics from the "The 4th Horseman Part 2".

http://www.stargate-project.de/stargate/index.php?seite=episodenguide&aktion=showfolge&ID=185

Ok, for those who couldn't resist looking ;), look at the third picture down from the top. Who does the person look like in the background?

Silver
August 4th, 2005, 08:27 AM
http://www.stargate-project.de/stargate/index.php?seite=episodenguide&aktion=showfolge&ID=185

Ok, for those who couldn't resist looking ;), look at the third picture down from the top. Who does the person look like in the background?

As much as I'd love it to be, I really don't think that's RDA. :(
It just doesn't look like him.

Sorry, Token. *is very much wishing she needs glasses*

Token
August 4th, 2005, 08:29 AM

I don't think so either. However, it does make you do a double take, doesn't it? ;)

Rogue
August 4th, 2005, 08:34 AM
I don't think so either. However, it does make you do a double take, doesn't it? ;)

Yeah, close but no cigar. I did have to look at it a couple times.

Silver
August 4th, 2005, 08:38 AM

Sally Malcolm is Sally Reeve?!?!?

Never read any of the novels but I've read up on them... Keep meaning to order one off Amazon but then I remind myself that I don't have a pound to spare at the moment! They worth my limited money, then, or not?

Sarah :)

gatebee
August 4th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Agent_Dark on the "Sam's a Great Character" Thread posted this link for spoiler pics from the "The 4th Horseman Part 2".

Don't think it is him as well. Nice thought though

Silver
August 4th, 2005, 08:41 AM

Certainly does! I definitely knew who you were talking about! :D

Token
August 4th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Certainly does! I definitely knew who you were talking about! :D

Exactly! I didn't have to describe the person at all, did I? Methinks TPTB maybe trying to stir a little excitement?

MartoufMarty
August 4th, 2005, 08:50 AM
I was checking up on my livejournal communitys and I found this Sam/Jack vid...

Oh my god, I love it!

You have to see it and comment. It's so good :D

http://www.livejournal.com/community/stargatevids/57845.html?mode=reply

Also while watching that vid I wrote down shippy scenes on my list...

So now my list is as follows:

Grace
Metamorphosis
Fire and Water
Threads
Death Knell
Divide and Conquer
Solitude
Abyss
Paradise Lost (maybe)
Point of View
Out Of Mind
Lost City
Entity
The Light
Affinity
Descent
Heroes Part 2
Desperate Measures
Moebius Part 2
Into The Fire
In The Line of Duty
New Order Part 2
Signularity

Silver
August 4th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Also while watching that vid I wrote down shippy scenes on my list...
So now my list is as follows:

Grace
Metamorphosis
Fire and Water
Threads
Death Knell
Divide and Conquer
Solitude
Abyss
Paradise Lost (maybe)
Point of View
Out Of Mind
Lost City
Entity
The Light
Affinity
Descent
Heroes Part 2
Desperate Measures
Moebius Part 2
Into The Fire
In The Line of Duty
New Order Part 2
Signularity

Oooh, don't forget Beneath the Surface. ;)

There's the end of Frozen where Sam's trying to persuade Jack to take a symbiote. Not the shippiest moment, but you can see Sam's anxiety and her desperation for Jack to survive. I love that moment!

Ummm... how about the end of Redemption part 2? Again, not the shippiest but all Sam's emotion when Jack doesn't appear in the sky shows in her face. :) Aussi, Je pense que "Upgrades" est tres shippy. It depends what kinds of ship/scene you're looking for...

Nemesis is great, too... FISHING invitation :p And I love watching Jack making Sam laugh i.e. when he bends down in front of that magnifying glass in Small Victories (I think).

The list goes on. :D

MartoufMarty
August 4th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Oooh, don't forget Beneath the Surface. ;)

There's the end of Frozen where Sam's trying to persuade Jack to take a symbiote. Not the shippiest moment, but you can see Sam's anxiety and her desperation for Jack to survive. I love that moment!

Ummm... how about the end of Redemption part 2? Again, not the shippiest but all Sam's emotion when Jack doesn't appear in the sky shows in her face. :) Aussi, Je pense que "Upgrades" est tres shippy. It depends what kinds of ship/scene you're looking for...

Nemesis is great, too... FISHING invitation :p And I love watching Jack making Sam laugh i.e. when he bends down in front of that magnifying glass in Small Victories (I think).

The list goes on. :D
HOW COULD I FORGET BENEATH THE SURFACE??

*should be ashamed*

See, this is the song:

http://letssingit.com/nine-inch-nails-the-fragile-16f9gqx.html

It's angsty, dark, and serious.

galaxy
August 4th, 2005, 11:29 AM

*should be ashamed*

See, this is the song:

Oh, I know that song. It's great!
Don't forget to inform us, when you are done with the vid!
Can't wait to see it. :D

MartoufMarty
August 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Oh, I know that song. It's great!
Don't forget to inform us, when you are done with the vid!
Can't wait to see it. :D
Well, I gotta finish the vid I'm working on right now.

Then I have to get the Season 8 episodes I need, record all the other episodes, clip them, make the vid.

All this depends on when my 300gb hard-drive shows up :P

Could be today (I hope it's today!) or maybe Tuesday... :D

BlackVelvetEyes
August 4th, 2005, 12:15 PM

MAYBE SPOILER *wannabecareful :) !!!

*sadlook* It would be so great if... you`re know what I mean. I miss him so. I havn`t seen an episode without RDA so far and I try to imagine how it would be without him. :(

Can the ship survive? I set all my hopes in "The 4th Horseman", read every Spoiler, every hint of some ship in S9.

oh, and the last pic reminds me very much of the Sam in Season 2 + 3. As if she doesn`t change through "all" this years.. she looks amazing! :D

florence
August 4th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Sally Malcolm is Sally Reeve?!?!?

Never read any of the novels but I've read up on them... Keep meaning to order one off Amazon but then I remind myself that I don't have a pound to spare at the moment! They worth my limited money, then, or not?

Sarah :)
Yes, she is :)

If I have to recommend only one of them, then it's 'A Matter of Honor'. I've read all of them and it's the only one that really took me into the story :

- 'Trial By Fire' : a good team-story with a lot of action.
- 'Sacrifice Moon' : set between 'The Enemy Within' and 'Emancipation' so it's in the early days of SG1 and it shows how they become a team.
- 'A Matter of Honor' : well, it's my fav :D Angst, angst and some more angst ! Add a bit of ship on it, and you've got it ! :D
- 'City of the Gods' : I didn't like this one very much. I think the Aztecs names were too difficult to remember and I never knew who was who...

sueKay
August 4th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Matter of Honour is easily the best SG1 Novel...I've read it three times!

katethegater
August 4th, 2005, 02:35 PM

If I have to recommend only one of them, then it's 'A Matter of Honor'. I've read all of them and it's the only one that really took me into the story :

- 'Sacrifice Moon' : set between 'The Enemy Within' and 'Emancipation' so it's in the early days of SG1 and it shows how they become a team.
- 'A Matter of Honor' : well, it's my fav :D Angst, angst and some more angst ! Add a bit of ship on it, and you've got it ! :D
- 'City of the Gods' : I didn't like this one very much. I think the Aztecs names were too difficult to remember and I never knew who was who...
I agree with your comments......i loved 'a matter of honour' and can't wait for the 2nd book 'code of honour' to come out later this month. :)

Sally really gets to grips with the characters and has obviously done her homework as the dialogue & interactions between the team are spot on.

Somnium
August 4th, 2005, 03:17 PM
MM How about the last scene of Evolution part2 thats pretty shippy if you ask me, and thay look so damn cute too! :D

I opened that pic for 4th Horseman and did a double take. That is soooooo random !!!!!!!!!!(my favorite word lol).

I have to agree Matter of Honour is the best book so far (hoping the next one is going to be damn fab aswell), infact once Ive finished Harry Potter I think Ill go back and read it so my mind is fresh for the next book ;)

Token
August 4th, 2005, 03:30 PM

My two cents on the subject for what it's worth. :p Each book offered and delivered a different taste for fans! It is GREAT to have these books available!! I wish we had MORE and MORE like once a month! Stargate book of the Month!! It has a ring to it! :D I have relished each and every word of each and every book!! *sigh* Ok. Enough with the fawning....

- 'Trial By Fire' : LOVED it!! Funny! Jack in his boxers!! LOL I even loved hating the old woman! Lots of action and ship!
- 'Sacrifice Moon' : It is an intruging story that is very different from normal SG stories. The plot led to intense character moments and gave insight into the begining relationships of the team. It has been several months and several books & fanfics ago, but I still feel the turmoil of Sam and the rest of SG-1 as they experience the changes of the moon. In my minds-eye, I see Sam breathing heavily against the wall after "running". ooohh....I still get shivers. :D
- 'A Matter of Honor' : Lots of Angst! For some reason, I haven't connected with this story as much as I did the other two. To me, the "people" weren't interesting, and the plot didn't grab me. Maybe it is because it is much more dark than I thought it would be. However, I am looking forward to the sequel. :D

sueKay
August 4th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Scuse me...

Where are these 'fourth horseman pics???

nell
August 4th, 2005, 04:22 PM

Hi Galaxy! Hi Friends!
Well, here I am and you are not!!! Oh, well, I'll be here after Episode 4 Friday night! I ordered "A Matter of Honor" last June 1rst from England with a 21-42 days shipping. Well, it's August 4 and still no book! Thanks for your review. I really, really like Sally. Just re-reading "A Second Chance." Later, nell ;)

Cathain Nottingham
August 4th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Hi Galaxy! Hi Friends!
Well, here I am and you are not!!! Oh, well, I'll be here after Episode 4 Friday night! I ordered "A Matter of Honor" last June 1rst from England with a 21-42 days shipping. Well, it's August 4 and still no book! Thanks for your review. I really, really like Sally. Just re-reading "A Second Chance." Later, nell ;)

I know most of the novels that are coming out have been in England but is it still possible to get them here in the US? No doubt it will cost more but I don't mind.

Token
August 4th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I know most of the novels that are coming out have been in England but is it still possible to get them here in the US? No doubt it will cost more but I don't mind.
Yes, you can. If you follow the GateWorld "Store" link to the UK Amazon site, GateWorld will receive a percentage of the sale from Amazon. It a way of supporting Darren and all his efforts here at GateWorld. It is the shipping cost that hurts the most when ordering from the UK Amazon. Some people are ordering from Canada, but I don't know what the price difference is if any. You can follow the GateWorld "Store" link to the Canada Amazon also. Happy Shopping!!

Buc252
August 4th, 2005, 06:45 PM

Wow, sure looks like him to me!

But then again, it also looks like that figure could have been . . . inserted . . . into the picture. You don't suppose they'd do something *that* underhanded just to get people to watch the ep, thinking they're going to get him, do you?

pittsburghgirl
August 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Yes, you can. If you follow the GateWorld "Store" link to the UK Amazon site, GateWorld will receive a percentage of the sale from Amazon. It a way of supporting Darren and all his efforts here at GateWorld. It is the shipping cost that hurts the most when ordering from the UK Amazon. Some people are ordering from Canada, but I don't know what the price difference is if any. You can follow the GateWorld "Store" link to the Canada Amazon also. Happy Shopping!!
i have checked amazon canada and the books aren't listed there.

pittsburghgirl
August 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM

But then again, it also looks like that figure could have been . . . inserted . . . into the picture. You don't suppose they'd do something *that* underhanded just to get people to watch the ep, thinking they're going to get him, do you?
well yeah-i do believe they would do that. i mean look at the lame use of him in last week's episode.

Gatetrixer
August 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM

As a matter of coincidence I decided to reread "Future Imperfect" by Sally Reeve tonight. Got through Part I, but Part II wouldn't come up on the screen. Think that happened before, and somehow I did get to it later but can't remember at this moment what I did. I'll figure it out tomorrow. That is one fic I could reread forever. She just nails their characters so well. The only SG pro fic I ever saw was one I saw at Barnes and Noble which didn't look very interesting so I didn't buy it. Now they don't have any.

Gatetrixer
August 4th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Hi Rogue-just trying to get the thread going!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/JS.jpg
Has anybody else gone back to this scene to see what Jack is whispering to Sam? I still say it's" love you".

Another question to keep us on page one: which year did you like Sam's hair the best? I think I go for S5. Longer hair like S4 makes her face thinner. And Jack's hair? I always liked it a bit longer like it was in S3, although a few times it seemed bit too long. I can see why Laira tried to get him as some of the photos of Jack from that ep are breathtaking.

nell
August 4th, 2005, 08:09 PM
As a matter of coincidence I decided to reread "Future Imperfect" by Sally Reeve tonight. Got through Part I, but Part II wouldn't come up on the screen. Think that happened before, and somehow I did get to it later but can't remember at this moment what I did. I'll figure it out tomorrow. That is one fic I could reread forever. She just nails their characters so well. The only SG pro fic I ever saw was one I saw at Barnes and Noble which didn't look very interesting so I didn't buy it. Now they don't have any.

I agree with you about Future Imperfect. Sally does a great job with Jack's and Sam's internal dialogues as they struggle to face their true feelings. I also like how Sally maintains their sense of honor to their committments to others although the regs are no longer an issue. But, love prevails!!

nell
August 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM
For those of you seeking to order books from outside U.S., e.g. Sally Reeve's books, because they are not available here yet, I ordered my books through Abebooks.com. I don't remember how I found this bookstore. Looks reputable but I don't have my book yet and it' been 60 days. I'll report back when it arrives. The cost was approximated $9.00 for the book and $5.00 for shipping. That's a lot but it's an inexpensive recreation.

About Abebooks
Abebooks is the world's largest online marketplace for books. Whether it's new, used, rare, or out-of-print, you can find it here, through our community of over 13,000 independent booksellers selling 70 million books from around the globe.

I hope it's OK to post info about a bookseller!! :rolleyes:

mad_gater
August 4th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I got the book in New York City. The place is called "Forbidden Planet" and they deal in Scifi and horror items. They're on the WEB and they are cheaper then if you get the book shipped from the UK -$6.99 in UK 7.99=$13.40.
Guess I should try Amazon.com for some of these novels....doesn't seem to be a good selection of stargate novels at Walden Books. The only novel I found at Walden Books is one called "The Price You Pay."

mad_gater
August 4th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Don't think it is him as well. Nice thought though
Don't think it quite looks like RDA either....actually I think it might look a bit like the guy who played the Replicator "First."

mad_gater
August 4th, 2005, 09:17 PM

*should be ashamed*

See, this is the song:

Yes you should....*drowns MM in large vat of high-octane 170 proof shipper hooch*

:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D

mad_gater
August 4th, 2005, 09:29 PM

Wish I'd've thought to order some stargate novels from Amazon.com.....but I guess I'll just have to settle for whatever Star Trek books I can borrow from the library for reading on my trip to Butler, PA. :rolleyes::P:D

sacme
August 4th, 2005, 11:32 PM

I thought Reeve came out and said she wasn't Malcom (when visiting the Shipper Thread?). I have a memory of reading that and Reeve saying that she was flattered, because she liked Malcom's work.

Or am I just making that up? :S

I googled the women's names and didn't see anything that confirmed they were the same person. Does she have the two names for legal/copyright reasons (free vs. paid work)?

ship sistah

gate_girl12
August 5th, 2005, 01:23 AM
For those of you seeking to order books from outside U.S., e.g. Sally Reeve's books, because they are not available here yet, I ordered my books through Abebooks.com. I don't remember how I found this bookstore. Looks reputable but I don't have my book yet and it' been 60 days. I'll report back when it arrives. The cost was approximated $9.00 for the book and $5.00 for shipping. That's a lot but it's an inexpensive recreation.

About Abebooks
Abebooks is the world's largest online marketplace for books. Whether it's new, used, rare, or out-of-print, you can find it here, through our community of over 13,000 independent booksellers selling 70 million books from around the globe.

Hold on a sec, Are Sally Reeve's books being published??? Yeesh, where have I been???

Oh, she's Sally Malcolm Duh! Should really start reading the posts beforehand :s

Anyone heard that song "At Last" by Etta James? Reminds me of Sam and Jack :d

florence
August 5th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Future Imperfect Part II is here (http://angstnromance.net/sally/futureimperfect2.html)
Excellent fic ! One of my fav ! :D

florence
August 5th, 2005, 02:06 AM
I thought Reeve came out and said she wasn't Malcom (when visiting the Shipper Thread?). I have a memory of reading that and Reeve saying that she was flattered, because she liked Malcom's work.

I googled the women's names and didn't see anything that confirmed they were the same person. Does she have the two names for legal/copyright reasons (free vs. paid work)?

ship sistah
I don't remember reading anything like that... :confused:
But I can tell you this : after I read the book (and after I've seen in some other thread that Sally Malcolm was indeed Sally Reeve), I sent her an email and she confirmed it to me... So either Sally Reeve is a liar, or she's really the one who wrote that book, but I incline rather for the 2nd ! :p :D

divcon
August 5th, 2005, 02:54 AM

OK, I had to look twice as well, it looks a lot like him but alas it isn't. :( :( I showed my daughter as she said no straight away. It'd be great if it was. :) :)

divcon
August 5th, 2005, 02:59 AM
I am ashamed to admit that I haven't read any of the books but I can buy them from a book store here so they are on my must buy list. I think from everything I've read I'll have to buy 'Matter of Honor" and "The Cost of Honor' first.

I love reading fanfics and these books sound just like what I like to read. I'm definately going to get them. May have to wait until the sequel comes out and buy them together.

Catysg1
August 5th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Hello shippers :)

Just a little announcement :) You do NOT need log on and password anymore to access my website .. but you need to right click on thumbnails and save target as . ;)

Catysg1
August 5th, 2005, 03:22 AM

I made a S/J video with "At last" Etta James .It's on my website :)

Caty ;)

pittsburghgirl
August 5th, 2005, 03:44 AM

About Abebooks

i would also recommend a site called bookfinder.com-it can find practically any book you are looking for.

Rogue
August 5th, 2005, 05:34 AM

They could get cardboard cuts of Jack and move them around the set. Could have one for every mood.
- concern Jack
- snarky Jack
- shippy Jack
- smiling Jack

We would finally get our bedroom scene, but it would be cardboard Jack lying next to Sam. :rolleyes:

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Scuse me...

Where are these 'fourth horseman pics???

Here:

:) :) :)

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 06:07 AM
They could get cardboard cuts of Jack and move them around the set. Could have one for every mood.
- concern Jack
- snarky Jack
- shippy Jack
- smiling Jack

We would finally get our bedroom scene, but it would be cardboard Jack lying next to Sam. :rolleyes:

ROFL :D :D :D

MartoufMarty
August 5th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Yes you should....*drowns MM in large vat of high-octane 170 proof shipper hooch*

:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D
Awww damn! I gotta work today!

*headache*

:P

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Did you read that Janet is the "sorely missed character" that returns in Ripple effect?
But only in Flashbacks.. :rolleyes: Well, I'm looking forward to see her though. :)

Rogue
August 5th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Did you read that Janet is the "sorely missed character" that returns in Ripple effect?
But only in Flashbacks.. :rolleyes: Well, I'm looking forward to see her though. :)

Yep, thats what I thought. But whats with all the flashbacks?

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Yep, thats what I thought. But whats with all the flashbacks?

Yeah and what is that supposed to mean: "It's a fun episode with plenty of complications, twists, humor, and mini-revelations. All of our main characters have something to do and have their opportunity to shine. It will be an episode that fans, both new and old, will enjoy."

Mini-revelations??? Hmm.
Sounds a bit WoO-like to me...that's good, I guess. :)

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Wow!

GW's back!

yay!!!

Where are these spoilers???

Here:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/08/thatcharacterreturnsinripp.shtml :)

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Wow!

GW's back!

yay!!!

Where are these spoilers???

melpomene
August 5th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Hold on a sec, Are Sally Reeve's books being published??? Yeesh, where have I been???

Oh, she's Sally Malcolm Duh! Should really start reading the posts beforehand :s

It's a classic. I think Caty made a ship vid to that song.

Hulabaloo
August 5th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Yay! I finally found this thread!

I am a shipper!

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Wow!

Galaxy's a time lord!!!

You've just travelled in time!

Got any froot loops for us???

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Right...found the spoilers

I'm VERY skeptical about these...Teryl sounded very sad about the whole thing with Janet being killed off...she told us that she hadn't even gone back to visit the cast and crew...

Something fishy's going on...

Another thing...this is meant to be a fun episode...how is it going to be fun for Sam, Daniel and Teal'c if they see Janet, a close friend who's dead?

pittsburghgirl
August 5th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Yeah and what is that supposed to mean: "It's a fun episode with plenty of complications, twists, humor, and mini-revelations. All of our main characters have something to do and have their opportunity to shine. It will be an episode that fans, both new and old, will enjoy."

Mini-revelations??? Hmm.
Sounds a bit WoO-like to me...that's good, I guess. :)
sounds like JM being a little "whoo hoo" in the head to me. I don't believe a word of it.

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 01:10 PM
:confused:
Wow, seems like I just traveled back in time.
I answered sueKay's question 2 minutes before she asked...that's odd. :S

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:11 PM
WELCOME HULABALOO!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy our padded cel-little corner of the fandom :D

Well...I'm going back into lurk mode!

Hulabaloo
August 5th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Fishy....
Lol.

But yea.

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Yay! I finally found this thread!

I am a shipper!

WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY HULABALOO!!!!
Hope you have fun! :D

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Right...that's three of my posts that have moved around...The GW clock is funny again.

Hulabaloo
August 5th, 2005, 01:17 PM
WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY HULABALOO!!!!
Hope you have fun! :D

Thankyou!!!!!! :)

I am sure i will have fun! ;)

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Wow!

Galaxy's a time lord!!!

You've just travelled in time!

Got any froot loops for us???

:D :D :D

LOL And that's not the first time that happens...don't know... either something is wrong with GW or my computer is a time machine. Cool.
Maybe I can travel into the future and take a look at the upcoming episodes....YAY!!! :D

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:23 PM

LOL And that's not the first time that happens...don't know... either something is wrong with GW or my computer is a time machine. Cool.
Maybe I can travel into the future and take a look at the upcoming episodes....YAY!!! :D

Hmm...

a blessing and a curse...

just bring back the wedding photos and some cake and we'll be fine! :D

...though you may end up with the worst ever case of jet lag!

Gatetrixer
August 5th, 2005, 01:23 PM

ship sistah

IIRC the other Sally (MajorSal) who posts here said she wasn't Sally Reeve.

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Sally Malcolm and Sally Reeve are the same person...She wanted to keep it hush hush for a while, but I think someone let slip

Another thing is that she contributes to the SG1 Magazine under Sally Reeve, and the magazine has had a few interviews with her!

Rogue
August 5th, 2005, 01:32 PM

Travel back in time and give us a real Sam and Jack kiss in Season 8.

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Travel back in time and give us a real Sam and Jack kiss in Season 8.

Hey, I can travel in time, but I'm not TPTB! :p :D

Gatetrixer
August 5th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Future Imperfect Part II is here (http://angstnromance.net/sally/futureimperfect2.html)
Excellent fic ! One of my fav ! :D

Thanks,but it still wouldn't come up, so I went back to her fic site, and there are two versions, the first with 2 parts and the second, all in one. I clicked on the second version and after scrolling down quite a bit was able to read the second part. Have no idea why it does(or rather doesn't) that for me.

Rogue
August 5th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Hey, I can travel in time, but I'm not TPTB! :p :D

True, but I figure we could have you replace the Moebius script with something more to our liking.

Gatetrixer
August 5th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Don't think it quite looks like RDA either....actually I think it might look a bit like the guy who played the Replicator "First."

Ian Buchanan played First. Actually it doesn't look like RDA's eyebrows to me.

Archimedes3.14
August 5th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Well, I finally decided to quit lurking and actually start posting.
So, hey everyone. :D

While you're at it could you find out for me when the Cubs are going to when the World Series again. 1908 was a long time ago. :D

Token
August 5th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Ian Buchanan played First. Actually it doesn't look like RDA's eyebrows to me.

"eyebrows"??? You know the man by his eyebrows??? WOW!! What are you girls learning over there in Gutterville?? ;) :p

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 02:32 PM
WELCOME ARCHIMEDES 3.14!!!!!

Welcome to the Madhouse!

Have fun and post lots! :D

ses110
August 5th, 2005, 02:36 PM
It does look like RDA.If RDA is not in the episode I hope TPTB at least say the Jack character is Sick and we get some nice angst from Sam.Regarding tonights episode I'am thinking of skipping tonight and next week and then watch BeachHead.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and Vala Show again this week.I wonder how come Sam and Jack did not get to go on adventures like Daniel and Vala have been doing for the last couple of weeks?I guess it's because Sam and Jack could not look at each other without some people having a fit.

Token
August 5th, 2005, 02:41 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/8.gif
Hulabaloo
&
Archimedes3.14
To the Shipper Family!!
Tell us all about your favorite Sam & Jack moments!!

Rogue
August 5th, 2005, 02:42 PM
It does look like RDA.If RDA is not in the episode I hope TPTB at least say the Jack character is Sick and we get some nice angst from Sam.Regarding tonights episode I'am thinking of skipping tonight and next week and then watch BeachHead.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and Vala Show again this week.I wonder how come Sam and Jack did not get to go on adventures like Daniel and Vala have been doing for the last couple of weeks?I guess it's because Sam and Jack could not look at each other without some people having a fit.

I have decide to boycott the next two eps too. How many ways are the going to get Daniel and Vala together.
1) left alone on the ship in PU
2) the braclets in first three eps
3) Now they are bound together by alien force field

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Well, I finally decided to quit lurking and actually start posting.
So, hey everyone. :D

While you're at it could you find out for me when the Cubs are going to when the World Series again. 1908 was a long time ago. :D

uh...suuurre...uh...just tell me who the Cubs are and the world series of what they are supposed to win and I try to find it out for you :o

WELCOME ARCHIMEDES3.14!!!
Glad you delurked!!! (posting is much more fun anyway!) ;) :D

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I have decide to boycott the next two eps too. How many ways are the going to get Daniel and Vala together.
1) left alone on the ship in PU
2) the braclets in first three eps
3) Now they are bound together by alien force field

What I find especially annoying about this is that Vala will be gone in a few weeks anyway. So why do they waste so much screen time and story potencial on her character? :rolleyes:

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Good point Galaxy...mind you...if they continue writing her the way they are...EVERYONE will hate her...

clutching at straws again!

Rogue
August 5th, 2005, 03:30 PM
What I find especially annoying about this is that Vala will be gone in a few weeks anyway. So why do they waste so much screen time and story potencial on her character? :rolleyes:

Well I kinda find it insulting because we got so little of Sam and Jack after season 4. To have Daniel and Vala ship thrown in our face is not right.

Unfortunatly, Beachhead probably won't be the last we see of her.

galaxy
August 5th, 2005, 03:46 PM
The pics for Ex Deus Machina are up at stargate-project, but they are not that interesting (there is not even a pic of Sam :( ).
...unless anyone of you wants to see Baal in suit and tie ROFL :D
http://www.stargate-project.de/stargate/index.php?seite=episodenguide&aktion=showfolge&ID=181

Catysg1
August 5th, 2005, 03:54 PM

You have it so right ses ..it's exactly that ;) Who is feeling sick about all that around here ??!! because I sure do .
It's an insult to the Sam and Jack shippers to give so much screen time to the Daniel and Vala ship so early in the new show . Before we know it ,we'll be seeing them in bed together a la Eyrin and Crichton of Farscape :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Catysg1
August 5th, 2005, 03:59 PM
- concern Jack
- snarky Jack
- shippy Jack
- smiling Jack

LOL :) but Jack would be a bit stiff :) Not too good for the love scene !! hey!!

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I've got an idea about what we can do...

past bits of old SG1 and MacGyver eps into the new episodes and make it look like Sam's always talking to Jack (who would develop ever-changing hair!)

sueKay
August 5th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Happy Birthday Foolish Pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL4JACK
August 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
I was no going to post, since I'm running tonight.. going to my first CON, Wohooo!!!

But I had to stop, turn on my comp and post..., I'm watching TTTB and Boring, boring, boring... I mean, so far I have liked all the eps of S9, but this one please, don't even bother and JM had said that it was the funniest ep so far.... I don't get it, I like JM and respect him, I mean no ship... well OK, it's TV and therefore not until the last ep....but well, still 15 min to go.... 14min....

BUT.... don't turn around yet.... it did have a :eek: moment...... no, don't worry... not that one....
Worth looking at...
Teal'C in a SUIT.... yep, Tie and all!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome NEWBIES!!!!!!!!

ses110
August 5th, 2005, 06:01 PM
It burns me up Rogue.We had to listen to people crying about the Sam and Jack Ship for Years and I do not remember seeing episodes where Sam and Jack went off and had Fun and left Daniel and Teal'c.Were are the people who complained about the Ship ruining the Show now?I'am very glad I did not watch tonight and I'am not watching next week.I do not understand TPTB the last couple of Seasons having turned the Show over to guest Stars.

ses110
August 5th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Caty the people who ripped the Sam and Jack Ship should be big enough to rip this Daniel and Vala farse.If the Sam and Jack Ship was suppose to take away from the Show what is the Daniel and Vala Show doing?IMO some Fans will not say a word because it's Daniel and the Daniel character can do no wrong.I'am so glad I skipped tonight.My TV is much safer because of it.

ses110
August 5th, 2005, 06:18 PM
galaxy I get a bad feeling that Baal is going to be around longer than Apophis and we are going to have to watch Baal put the moves on Sam.I'am not sure about anyone else but I think Vala and Baal should be sent to the same Planet with no chance of escape so they can annoy each other forever.

trupi
August 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone! I'm at the NJ convention waiting for Lol4jack,Sugarshaker and Lynn,tomorrow. Don Davies is the only one to stand up for RDA. Almost everything connected of RDA is gone. Will give more of a report when we get back. Don is going to be in 2 episodes in Season 9. Got to go my computer is going to die!

Gatetrixer
August 5th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"eyebrows"??? You know the man by his eyebrows??? WOW!! What are you girls learning over there in Gutterville?? ;) :p

LOL. Those eyebrows were too arched, I thought. Actually I don't spend all that much time on that thread (like to be there more tho) so I'm not a GG, but I do know that certain characteristics don't change like ears, etc. that can help identify. Though certainly skilled makeup can help change things somewhat. Really a GG knows RDA by his hands (was that hand on the desk his at the beginning of the scene with Daniel?) And BTW has Jack still had that scar in his eyebrow that RDA liked to have the makeup people put there?

SamCarterONeill
August 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
I was no going to post, since I'm running tonight.. going to my first CON, Wohooo!!!

But I had to stop, turn on my comp and post..., I'm watching TTTB and Boring, boring, boring... I mean, so far I have liked all the eps of S9, but this one please, don't even bother and JM had said that it was the funniest ep so far.... I don't get it, I like JM and respect him, I mean no ship... well OK, it's TV and therefore not until the last ep....but well, still 15 min to go.... 14min....

BUT.... don't turn around yet.... it did have a :eek: moment...... no, don't worry... not that one....
Worth looking at...
Teal'C in a SUIT.... yep, Tie and all!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome NEWBIES!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, lol4jack. It was UBERly BORING

Gatetrixer
August 5th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Latest TV Guide Magazine has letter in which someone identifies herself as a Farscape fan who is "crossing over" to watch SG-1 because of BB. Not a surprise, huh?