PDA

View Full Version : Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Uber
April 5th, 2005, 02:06 AM
MB, you sure know how to keep your readers waiting ;)
With the glimpses of what we'll see in the next chapter, waiting will be a lot more difficult ! THAT's a cliffhanger ! :D (as opposed with the 'no-cliffhanger' of S8 ;))
Cliffhanger shmiffhanger.

We got fishing.

:D

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 02:12 AM
i think they would get merryed in the gateroom or offworld that be nice hopefuly the wedding does not come under attack by goua'ld or wairth
that would be cool at the gateroom or offworld. Lets invite the Goa'uld to come see the wedding. :p perhaps they give us nice presents like a ha'tak or so :p

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Hey all, just popping in to say

Spacey Awards are up for voting again!! Last year Stargate won for Best Canadian TV Series by I think 60 something % :eek: Keep up the tradition! (And maybe skootch in to get RDA one too! Might encourage him to come back for more, hint hint)

http://www.spacecast.com/spaceys05/viewerschoice.asp
I have voted thanks major sam. Of course as a true fan of stargate sg1 I voted all the time when possible at SG.1 . But stargate atlantis was also nominated but I voted for SG.1 and olso for Jack O'Neill. And best game HALO 2 :D

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Maybe after a year off RDA will agree to come back if they do a season 10 *Holding onto Hope*
yeah but somehow I doubt that Jack O'Neill is coming back

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Yay it's back!!!!!!!!!!
StargateIntel link is
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel
SueKay made it! It's are home away from home when GW is down
yeah so you people are welcome to join us if you want

Anubis
April 5th, 2005, 05:10 AM
OK all, afternoon! :)

I haven't been around in this thread for some time, been busy with a few other bits, but I've still managed to keep-up with everything going on around here. ;)

Regarding RDA -- I'm doubting he'd return for a tenth season, it looks very limited to how much he'll appear in season nine, so I'm not counting on anything big. ;)

florence
April 5th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Anubis, I prefer your new avatar :D The other one was really too scary :eek:

And I LOVE your new sig ! :D :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Wow - I just launched it and Eclipse is 49 pages! Wow - I'll print it later and it will be my train reading :-)

BTW - I missed everyone this weekend - hate it when GW is down. Had to read lots of fanfic to make up for it.

And where is everyone this morning????? Dreaming of the ship?

I think we should set up a virtual "betting pool" as to when events will happen - for example - Which ep will TPTB ackowledge the SJ 'ship? When will they kiss in this reality? etc - Thoughts?????
Great idea! Maybe we coud use it for Ship Day? We need a vote / poll. Who was keeping track of the questions? The old brain cells aren't functioning today - obviously not enough ship this weekend to keep them charged :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:06 AM
ROFLOL...Yeah, I can just see it...For some reason, Daniel (in keeping with his title as the king of bad timing) doesn't quite make it in time (and I don't know why, but I'm picturing an outdoor wedding - like at Jack's cabin), and he rounds the corner just as they're getting to the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part. :P
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I can see this scenario all too clearly! Arghhhhhh! Then he'd start rambling about how his suit wasn't ready from the dry cleaners and his car broke down and he couldn't get a taxi and then he had to walk and then ........ you're getting the idea right? Then T would say "DanielJackson. I believe O'Neill and ColonelCarter are waiting for you to be quiet. We wish to see a wedding."

Then Daniel would look at Jack and Sam and be *very* grateful that Sam's beautiful dress restricts her movement so she can't use her level 3 on him, and that Jack's dress uniform doesn't include a zat! :p :D

Spimman
April 5th, 2005, 06:11 AM
i think they would get merryed in the gateroom or offworld that be nice hopefuly the wedding does not come under attack by goua'ld or wairth

How about they get married and then step through the gate to some paradise world for their honeymoon, after I got married we were on a plane 10 hours(then next day ofcourse) until we reached our paradise...a gate jump would have been nice. :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:16 AM
that would be cool at the gateroom or offworld. Lets invite the Goa'uld to come see the wedding. :p perhaps they give us nice presents like a ha'tak or so :p
I'd love to see Ba'al at the wedding - although he'd be more likely to bring a naquadah bomb! He could be sat inbetween Thor and Laia (how do you spell those Nox names?) so they can make sure he behaves :p

I'd have to make sure I had lots of smelling salts to revive me after too much thunking! *RDA and Cliff in the same room - sigh - hum - sigh - hum*

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Nice to see you back Anubis! Rodney is much better looking than Bob! And I too like the banner. Love the background and Shep - although Jack will always be my space daddy :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:20 AM
How about they get married and then step through the gate to some paradise world for their honeymoon, after I got married we were on a plane 10 hours(then next day ofcourse) until we reached our paradise...a gate jump would have been nice. :D
And much more convenient for the guests :p

Maybe that nice little tropical planet with the palm trees ..... as long as Urgo wasn't there :eek:

Spimman
April 5th, 2005, 06:31 AM
I agree, after Sam and jack leave we could gate everyone else back home...anyone know of a gate from Atlanta to Houston so I could send my family back home?

Who knows what would be in store for the Sam/Jack wedding...who would be the best man? :rolleyes:

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Lynn - glad you liked the piccy. How about our old friend, little devil duckie instead? Hope he's not too cute :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/bluedevilduckie.jpg

I was gonna use him originally, but when you make him that small he's too difficult to see :) ....... although, that might not be a bad thing! :D

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Yay we're back! And with a beautiful picture to celebrate too. Lovely Caty :)

I did take advantage of the break to watch S7 though. Lost City still blows me away each time. *looks for tissues* My eyes glaze over when Sam calls the Colonel Jack, then the tears start to roll when she puts her hand on the ice.

Me too… I had such high hopes for ship after Jack’s return in S8. I should have known I could trust TPTB about as far as I could throw them! :S

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I agree, after Sam and jack leave we could gate everyone else back home...anyone know of a gate from Atlanta to Houston so I could send my family back home?

Who knows what would be in store for the Sam/Jack wedding...who would be the best man? :rolleyes:
Maybe if you ask Orlin nicely he could build you one :)

In most ff's, it's traditionally Daniel, however as he's going to be the one to turn up late and almost spoil it, Best Man could be Teal'c - at least the speech would be short!

Who would give the bride away now Jacob *sob* can't?

Maybe Maybourne could be the black sheep! There's one in every family :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Me too… I had such high hopes for ship after Jack’s return in S8. I should have known I could trust TPTB about as far as I could throw them! :S
(((((((((Katkin))))))))

Come and make yourself happy planning their wedding instead :)

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 06:43 AM
First, welcome to all the newbies ! :)

Now I answer your question : I love EVERY Sam and Jack moment :D
Funny moments, awkward moments, angsty moments, moments when they're just sitting side by side, when they're looking at each other, etc etc ;)

But if you want my favorite moment, I'll say the scene in Beneath the Surface, when they're sitting side by side, alone and when Jack says he's remembering feeling feelings. They're so close, comfortable with each other even under those hard circumstances, even when they have totally forgotten who they are.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shippy_flo/SamJack/BtS.jpg
Don't they look cute together ? :)

Yeah – wouldn’t it have been nice if they’d left in the kiss? It would have added a whole new level of tension to the working relationship.

girlgater
April 5th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Yeah – wouldn’t it have been nice if they’d left in the kiss? It would have added a whole new level of tension to the working relationship.

There was a kiss!!!???? What???

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 5th, 2005, 06:51 AM
ROFLOL...Yeah, I can just see it...For some reason, Daniel (in keeping with his title as the king of bad timing) doesn't quite make it in time (and I don't know why, but I'm picturing an outdoor wedding - like at Jack's cabin), and he rounds the corner just as they're getting to the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part. :P
Everyone looks at him, and he says "no, I was just late! For crying out loud, it's about time, go ahead!"

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 06:55 AM
There was a kiss!!!???? What???

Yep, apparently in the original script they entered into a relationship while they were mindstamped: since BtS is part of that S4 Sam/Jack arc, I’ve always seen the title of the episode as a reference to their feelings as well as its more obvious allusions.

Shipper trivia number 2: I’d love to know what the dialogue was for the forceshield scene in D&C – apparently that was originally filmed with speech but at the last minute they did it without [I guess because the actors’ faces said it all], but it would be interesting to know what the words were. Anyone got any inside knowledge? ;)

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Groan! So true! Another bit of shippy heaven ending up on the cutting room floor :( How many takes do think that one took? :p

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Groan! So true! Another bit of shippy heaven ending up on the cutting room floor :( How many takes do think that one took? :p

I’m guessing the low hundreds! :eek: :D

florence
April 5th, 2005, 07:03 AM
In most ff's, it's traditionally Daniel, however as he's going to be the one to turn up late and almost spoil it, Best Man could be Teal'c - at least the speech would be short!

Or he would start telling Jaffa jokes that noone would understand, except Bratac ! :D

IMO it should be Hammond. Or Teal'c cause he's like a big brother for Sam and we all know he's a shipper for a long time ;) :D

girlgater
April 5th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Yep, apparently in the original script they entered into a relationship while they were mindstamped: since BtS is part of that S4 Sam/Jack arc, I’ve always seen the title of the episode as a reference to their feelings as well as its more obvious allusions.

Shipper trivia number 2: I’d love to know what the dialogue was for the forceshield scene in D&C – apparently that was originally filmed with speech but at the last minute they did it without [I guess because the actors’ faces said it all], but it would be interesting to know what the words were. Anyone got any inside knowledge? ;)

Ohhh. What a rip-off! I would have loved to have seen the dialogue. At least we got the "I care...alot more than I should." :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 07:12 AM
I’m guessing the low hundreds! :eek: :D
That AT is one lucky, lucky woman :D *imagines rehearsals with RDA .... thunk!*

florence
April 5th, 2005, 07:14 AM

They should make a DVD with all the cut scenes, outtakes, behind the scene... I'm sure it would be a best-seller cause all the frustrated shippers would buy it ;) :D
Imagine : BtS kiss cut-scene, D&C Sam's declaration, WoO unseen loops where Jack does a lot much than just kissing Sam ;) , D&C untold words in the forceshield scene, Spoilers for S7 and S8Lost City kiss cut scene, the 12 takes of Grace kiss, what happened after Heroes hug, Jack & Jacob talking cut-scene in Threads, Sam & Jack's talk in Threads (cause 'm sure they did have THE talk somewhere between Jacob's death and fishing scene :) ) and finally : what happened BEFORE Daniel and Teal'c came to fish ;) :D

Anyone wants to add something ?
Maybe we should make a list and send it to TPTB :p

girlgater
April 5th, 2005, 07:18 AM
What about the episode from S6 where they are stuck on the ship that has crashed under water and they may drown *frantically looking for ep guide*? Perhaps there could have been/should have been something there as well. ;)

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 07:24 AM
They should make a DVD with all the cut scenes, outtakes, behind the scene... I'm sure it would be a best-seller cause all the frustrated shippers would buy it ;) :D
Imagine : BtS kiss cut-scene, D&C Sam's declaration, WoO unseen loops where Jack does a lot much than just kissing Sam ;) , D&C untold words in the forceshield scene, Spoilers for S7 and S8Lost City kiss cut scene, the 12 takes of Grace kiss, what happened after Heroes hug, Jack & Jacob talking cut-scene in Threads, Sam & Jack's talk in Threads (cause 'm sure they did have THE talk somewhere between Jacob's death and fishing scene :) ) and finally : what happened BEFORE Daniel and Teal'c came to fish ;) :D

Anyone wants to add something ?
Maybe we should make a list and send it to TPTB :p
I'm having palpitations just thinking about it! JM has said in the commentaries, and I think in the question thread, how great a dvd of that would be. Maybe its time for some very nice, polite, telling tptb how much we love them begging letters ;)

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 07:26 AM
What about the episode from S6 where they are stuck on the ship that has crashed under water and they may drown *frantically looking for ep guide*? Perhaps there could have been/should have been something there as well. ;)
Ooooooh, Descent! That could be very shippy! And Lost City - Daniel & T are just 2 minutes later! Couldn't there have been a longer queue at the donut place!?!

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 07:36 AM
That AT is one lucky, lucky woman :D *imagines rehearsals with RDA .... thunk!*

There is only one possible reply: TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Gawd, I’ve forgotten what thread I’m on actually. Can I say that word here?! :o

florence
April 5th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Ooooooh, Descent! That could be very shippy! And Lost City - Daniel & T are just 2 minutes later! Couldn't there have been a longer queue at the donut place!?!

How could I have forgotten that one ?!? Of course, it would be a must ! :D

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 07:39 AM
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :eek: Please don’t anyone ding me for the tongue comment. I am skipping back and forth between this and the thunk thread and got a tad confused as to which one I was on… thunking always does that to me – I have banged my head keeling over too many times this afternoon! :eek:

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 07:45 AM
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :eek: Please don’t anyone ding me for the tongue comment. I am skipping back and forth between this and the thunk thread and got a tad confused as to which one I was on… thunking always does that to me – I have banged my head keeling over too many times this afternoon! :eek:
:D You should NEVER thunk without your thunking gear! :p
I love all the suggestions for a dvd with cut scenes. I'd like to add "The Light",when they have to stay on the planet to get over their addiction. What did they do to pass the time???? :D :p :D

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 5th, 2005, 07:58 AM

You said tongue!? I am deeply offended. My eyes are now burning, how could you do such a thing?! :D

florence
April 5th, 2005, 08:01 AM
And in the beginning of Small Victories, what did Jack, Sam and Teal'c do during the time they were stuck on another planet ? I'm sure Teal'c did a lot of Kelnorim, but what about Sam and Jack ? ;) :D

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Ding ya! Honey, if GW would let me, it'd be boat loads of jello :D

My Lord! Welcome to this most auspicious of debates. Excellent sugestion.

Is that enough grovelling for now?

I read a *great* fic based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room :D and it wasn't even NC-17 :)

MajorSam
April 5th, 2005, 08:19 AM
You said tongue!? I am deeply offended. My eyes are now burning, how could you do such a thing?! :D

I agree, my poor virgin eyes will never be the same.

Ah.

:p

*skips off to read some good S/J fan fic. Rated G of course... ;)*

I personally would almost KILL to get a DVD of all the outtakes.

Maybe something from 2010, showing Sam and Jack's secret lurid affair... oh, no wait, I suposse a big thing of that ep is to show how the world crumbles if they don't get together...

Rephrase, show their lurid affair from... uh... NOW! :D

A continuation of Broca Divide??

I read a *great* fic based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room :D and it wasn't even NC-17 :)

Come on dear, you can't say that without posting a LINK!

girlgater
April 5th, 2005, 08:25 AM
:D You should NEVER thunk without your thunking gear! :p
I love all the suggestions for a dvd with cut scenes. I'd like to add "The Light",when they have to stay on the planet to get over their addiction. What did they do to pass the time???? :D :p :D

Wasn't there a beach on that planet? I can see great shippy scenes on the beach frolicking ;) ! :D

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Thank the Maker you are all so forgiving! I guess I panicked but the thread was so danged sensitive a couple of weeks back I was a’feared of the consequences! :D

And in that case: Tongue! Tongue! I’ll shout it from the rooftops [tho not my office rooftop as that would be the 29th floor, and hey folks – waaaaay too windy up there!] TONGUE!!!!! :eek:

girlgater
April 5th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Well, this thread certainly is exciting today. ...and some people had said we didn't have much to talk about! :D

What about from Season 3, the Out of the Fire episode, when Jack comes out of stasis? Any shippy possibilities there?

Katkin
April 5th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Well, this thread certainly is exciting today. ...and some people had said we didn't have much to talk about! :D

What about from Season 3, the Out of the Fire episode, when Jack comes out of stasis? Any shippy possibilities there?

Definitely! The way he sneaks a quick peek and she’s totally oblivious! Plus that bit where the Goa’ulds are lurking and he holds her real close while they hide! ;)

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Come on dear, you can't say that without posting a LINK!

Ummmmmmm - somewhere on the SJD? Sorry, it was months ago I read it and can't for the life of remember who wrote it. :o I'll keep looking :rolleyes:

Anubis
April 5th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Nice to see you back Anubis! Rodney is much better looking than Bob! And I too like the banner. Love the background and Shep - although Jack will always be my space daddy :D

It's good to be back. ;) Too scary of an avatar? I'm sure I could find something more scary! :P -- The only reasoning I have that Sheppard sig, is because I like the character .. not for any *other* reasoning. :rolleyes:

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I just want to add a BIG CONGRATULATIONS

to Mei Mei for placing FIRST and THIRD in the SJD awards:D....

(((((((((((((((((MEIMEI))))))))))))))))))) :D :D

For anyone wanting to see all of the results
http://www.samandjack.net/sjfa/results2005.html

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 09:49 AM

:D WOOHOO!! :D Does this mean it's party time? :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/odds/laola.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/odds/c077.gif

kiwigater
April 5th, 2005, 09:51 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage06/14.gif!! Meimei , that's AWESOME! :D And totally well deserved :D Congrats!

However I feel about what TPTB do with ship on the show I know I can always count on MM to do a fantastic job in fanfic! :D

kiwigater
April 5th, 2005, 09:53 AM
:D WOOHOO!! :D Does this mean it's party time? :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/odds/c077.gif

Absolutely! :D *flings open doors to Shipper Bar and Grill* Who wants what?? :D
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/coco01.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage08/12.gif

I gotta get some practise in to prepare my liver for Vancouver after all! :p :D

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 09:54 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage06/14.gif!! Meimei , that's AWESOME! :D And totally well deserved :D Congrats!

However I feel about what TPTB do with ship on the show I know I can always count on MM to do a fantastic job in fanfic! :D
:D Hi KG. It's funny you should turn up when parties are mentioned! :p
I always have a read of MM's fics when I need a lift from what TPTB do!

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Absolutely! :D *flings open doors to Shipper Bar and Grill* Who wants what?? :D
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/coco01.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage08/12.gif

I gotta get some practise in to prepare my liver for Vancouver after all! :p :D
:D Hey you know me....I'll have one..just to be sociable!!! :D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/odds/boire.gif

kiwigater
April 5th, 2005, 10:09 AM
:D Hey you know me....I'll have one..just to be sociable!!! :D http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/odds/boire.gif
:D that smiley is making me thiiiiiirsty!
*cough* me? sweet wittle me? and party's? *blushing* You've got me confused with some other eeevil Kiwigater.... ;) :p

You know, it's gonna be very hard to pry shippy info for s9 out of people if they aren't AT the Vancouver con :S Altho, a number of production people WILL be there, I'll practise my "social" drinking, so I can subtly draw their plans out of them.....

Catysg1
April 5th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Sam's eyes :)

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_monde_perdu/SJEye2.jpg

What she sees is what she gets :)

Caty :)

Commander Aegir
April 5th, 2005, 10:15 AM
does anyone here make the video compelation things when you take sections from episodes and make a video?

wynter
April 5th, 2005, 10:29 AM
hi shipper family,

CONGRATULATIONS to MEI MEI on your award fantastic stories!!

read the sally reeve matter of honour,fab book does any-one know when the next one is released please!

have been busy so sorry i have not been in i think i better pop over to the thunk thread you guys seem to have a lot of fun over there so might do it tonight when kids are in bed.

I have been watching old seasons (as you do) i just can't get enough need new stargate a.s.a.p(with sam and jack)

hope you are all well WELCOME to any newbies and HAPPY BIRTHDAY if if i have missed any-one.

lots of shipper hugs,

wynterxx

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 10:32 AM

cool way to go mei mei !! :D;) congratulations

this is my 1600 post !! :eek: :eek:

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 11:03 AM
:D that smiley is making me thiiiiiirsty!
*cough* me? sweet wittle me? and party's? *blushing* You've got me confused with some other eeevil Kiwigater.... ;) :p

You know, it's gonna be very hard to pry shippy info for s9 out of people if they aren't AT the Vancouver con :S Altho, a number of production people WILL be there, I'll practise my "social" drinking, so I can subtly draw their plans out of them.....
:D Sorry I didn't reply straight away, but I've been watching Stargate whilst eating porridge. Anyone would think I was Scotti....oh...wait a minute... :p

We want to know everything that happens at the con...everything!! :D You get to work on all those production people as we want all the shippy spoilers! :D

Alaskhah
April 5th, 2005, 11:08 AM

Definitely General Hammond! If he's not available, then if Daniel's the best man, Teal'c could do it (or vice versa). They would just have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he showed up on time. :P

Alaskhah
April 5th, 2005, 11:16 AM
CONGRATS to Anubis on 1600 posts!!! :D (plus, of course, all the OT stuff - too bad those don't count) :P

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 5th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Thought I'd throw in my congrats my MeiMei, and Kiwi, I'll have cheeseburger, fries, and margarita please. :D

Zoser
April 5th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Definitely! The way he sneaks a quick peek and she’s totally oblivious! Plus that bit where the Goa’ulds are lurking and he holds her real close while they hide! ;)
Remember, too, that she took the clothes of a male guard. I doubt she had any undies!!

Commander Aegir
April 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
i have an idea for anyone who produces the mucis video things that are at conventions. This one is for any shipper relationships e.g sam/jack, sheppard/ weir etc.
its a song that could be the backing for it= reo speedwagon's "an't fight this felling"

i hope people can use this. And if someone makes it can they send it to me thanks

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 12:24 PM
i have an idea for anyone who produces the mucis video things that are at conventions. This one is for any shipper relationships e.g sam/jack, sheppard/ weir etc.
its a song that could be the backing for it= reo speedwagon's "an't fight this felling"

i hope people can use this. And if someone makes it can they send it to me thanks
:D Hello Commander Aegir, and welcome to the thread. Hopefully someone will come along and help you out with the vid. There's also a Music Video thread here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1026) in the forum, so posting your question there should get you a response. I hope this helps. :D

Uber
April 5th, 2005, 12:30 PM
:D Sorry I didn't reply straight away, but I've been watching Stargate whilst eating porridge. Anyone would think I was Scotti....oh...wait a minute... :p

We want to know everything that happens at the con...everything!! :D You get to work on all those production people as we want all the shippy spoilers! :D
And PICTURES! Take LOTS of pictures....

I can't believe how addicted I am to hearing anything I can - any tidbit from conventions!

I hope one of actors accidentally let's something slip about a S/J kiss somewhere in season 9....

AND NOT THE AU KIND!!!

:D:D:D

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 12:34 PM
BEV!!!!! (((((((((((((BEV)))))))))))) :D :D I have no clue why I must hug the stuffing out of you everytime I see you but....I MUST :D :D

Commander Aegir....I have a number of sites that produce S&J vids saved on my home computer...SO when I get home I will post a post of links for you and anyone else who *needs* some Shipper Pick-Me-Up :D

there is NOT a vid contest for the Vancouver SG1/SGA convention unfortunately :( But I am sure that Kiw, myself and the rest of our Tattooed...hehehe GANG will definitely get enough pictures and covert video to put something together :D :D

Commander Aegir
April 5th, 2005, 12:41 PM
thanks very much i shall do that

Commander Aegir
April 5th, 2005, 12:44 PM
so what do people talk about on this thread? :cool:

Commander Aegir
April 5th, 2005, 12:47 PM
so what did everyone think of threads and Mobius?

gatebee
April 5th, 2005, 12:48 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-006.gif
CONGRATULATIONS MEIMEI
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-006.gif
Sam and Jack lives on in fanfics

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Remember, too, that she took the clothes of a male guard. I doubt she had any undies!!
Oooooeeeeee! ROFLMAO!!! Boy can you tell the party's started!

Katkin, *shakes finger vigorously* you're a bad influence! Look what you've done to Zoser! First tongues, now ... :eek:

Uber
April 5th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Oooooeeeeee! ROFLMAO!!! Boy can you tell the party's started!

Katkin, *shakes finger vigorously* you're a bad influence! Look what you've done to Zoser! First tongues, now ... :eek:
I turn my back on this thread for 5 minutes and you all are talking about tongues and nudity???

Where's a chaparone when ya need one?!??

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 12:55 PM
so what do people talk about on this thread? :cool:
That's actually an interesting question, with a *very* interesting answer ;) Let's see, there's

Sam & Jack
Penguins
Sam & Jack
Road Trips and HUGE Parties
Sam & Jack
Lurvely piccys
Sam & Jack
Scrumptious Krispy Kremes (hope I spelled that right - i'm not native to that land :p)
Sam & Jack
Birthdays (especially AT's baby Olivia :) )
Sam & Jack

did I cover everything???

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 12:59 PM
I turn my back on this thread for 5 minutes and you all are talking about tongues and nudity???

Where's a chaparone when ya need one?!??

Noooo! Nonononononono! Not nudity per se, just lack of undies :D :p This is, after all, a PG site *snicker*

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 5th, 2005, 01:08 PM
That's actually an interesting question, with a *very* interesting answer ;) Let's see, there's

Sam & Jack
Penguins
Sam & Jack
Sam & Jack
Lurvely piccys
Sam & Jack
Scrumptious Krispy Kremes (hope I spelled that right - i'm not native to that land :p)
Sam & Jack
Sam & Jack

Forgive the stupid question as I haven't been lurking here for too long, but Penguins? Where'd that come from?

blueiris
April 5th, 2005, 01:12 PM

Sam & Jack
Penguins
Sam & Jack
Sam & Jack
Lurvely piccys
Sam & Jack
Sam & Jack
Sam & Jack

Hopefully, not. ;) Some things are better left uncovered. :p

Oma-1
April 5th, 2005, 01:38 PM
I think the new server needs Sam's help - it does a Rodney and throws a fit when its too busy :D

While waiting to be let back in, I came across this ff.
The Love of a Father (http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/31/thelove.html) . Have lots of tissues handy. *sniff*

As for the penguins, they are the ship mascots, who defend us from all evil and wage war upon tptb when they don't give us enough ship.

Beg Tame or Token for the complete story, I've only been around a couple of months myself ;)

florence
April 5th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Ummmmmmm - somewhere on the SJD? Sorry, it was months ago I read it and can't for the life of remember who wrote it. :o I'll keep looking :rolleyes:

I read it too a few months ago but I can't remember the name or the author :S
I'll try to find it. It's a hard work, digging through SJ fics, but someone has to do it ;) :p

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 01:55 PM
The Sam & Jack Penguins???...DId I hear someone ask :D

Well....shiplets gather 'round :D and I shall tell you a story :D

Back in the year 2004 the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was having a fun conversation with the High Lord(ess) Shadowma'at and we were discussing ways to get our perspective points across to the masses AND TPTB. The High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at had many good and wise ideas EXCEPT for one....she was going to throw UNSUSPECTING kitties at them. Well Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was AGHAST!!!! she is KNOWN for being a lover of the kitties

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/TameFarrar/just%20pictures/Picture8.jpg

and demanded that High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at find something new to use........thus High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at came up with Penguins :D Now the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was fine with this and decided to bring this idea to the Shipper Town for a vote...... :D

Then Astronomicalchick found a way to NOT ONLY lob (throw) the Penguins at TPTB for being brainless on some days BUT she found a way to make them FLAMING!!!! and then

The SHIPPER FAIRY Mala was kind enough to begin documenting the Penguins for us and thus they were able to have pictures of our seiges in the *Shipper Town News* :D

The penguins also banded together on their own and found ways to convey the Shipper message to TPTB in many different ways as Shippers worldwide began to find platforms for the Penguins to speak..:D :D (shippers are so helpful)

and now little shiplets....all of the penguins have returned to their homes for now to rest and recuperate from the valient effort they imparted on our behalf and I am sure if we ever have a need of them the Penguins WILL return :D :D

((((((((((((Shiplets))))))))))))))0 go get some cookies from Ship Nana now and go play :D

Rogue
April 5th, 2005, 02:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/184.jpg
Jack: Do you see Daniel?
Sam: No, I think we finally lost him.
Jack: Damn! He is hard to ditch.

You notice that the male guards clothes fit Sam perfectly. That always cracks me up.

florence
April 5th, 2005, 02:12 PM
YES ! I've found the fic Oma was talking about : based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room.

Warning : it's not NC-17 but it's still R. So if you're not old enough or if those kind of things hurt you, don't read it.

Here's the link : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sjarchive3/acalightinthedarkness.html

Catysg1
April 5th, 2005, 02:46 PM

Commander Aegi :) I have that song " Can't fight this feeling " ReospeedWagaon ....in my video site ..It's a Sam and Jack video ..Will PM you :)

Spiderman
April 5th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Hello everybody long time no see. I haven't been here in a while because I had some problems with my computer and I tried surfing to this forum but it was down or so how is everything in my favourite thread of gateworld?
I missed you guys !! ((shipperfamily))) ;) ;) ;)

florence
April 5th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Welcome back Spiderman ! :)

There's nothing odd in you not being able to access GW lately. There was a change of server. Now everything seems to be back to normal (except a little too much "Server too busy. Try again later" though :rolleyes: )

Spiderman
April 5th, 2005, 02:57 PM

Back in the year 2004 the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was having a fun conversation with the High Lord(ess) Shadowma'at and we were discussing ways to get our perspective points across to the masses AND TPTB. The High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at had many good and wise ideas EXCEPT for one....she was going to throw UNSUSPECTING kitties at them. Well Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was AGHAST!!!! she is KNOWN for being a lover of the kitties

and demanded that High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at find something new to use........thus High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at came up with Penguins :D Now the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was fine with this and decided to bring this idea to the Shipper Town for a vote...... :D

Then Astronomicalchick found a way to NOT ONLY lob (throw) the Penguins at TPTB for being brainless on some days BUT she found a way to make them FLAMING!!!! and then

The SHIPPER FAIRY Mala was kind enough to begin documenting the Penguins for us and thus they were able to have pictures of our seiges in the *Shipper Town News* :D

The penguins also banded together on their own and found ways to convey the Shipper message to TPTB in many different ways as Shippers worldwide began to find platforms for the Penguins to speak..:D :D (shippers are so helpful)

and now little shiplets....all of the penguins have returned to their homes for now to rest and recuperate from the valient effort they imparted on our behalf and I am sure if we ever have a need of them the Penguins WILL return :D :D

((((((((((((Shiplets))))))))))))))0 go get some cookies from Ship Nana now and go play :D

hihihihiih tame funny :D Nice to know how the penguins came :D
who than started with the idea of first prime and such of each other??

Lord Zedd
April 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM
hi spiderman welcome back funny that you are here. Sunday I had to do an assignment for school and that is to put make up to people and one of them is a friend of mine Charlie and I painted Spiderman on his face.Though I didn't had a picture.I'll post a picture below
And I think I was the first who came up with the idea of being second prime of Tame and than made promotion. When I was a prim'tah I got dinged badly and Tame helped me out !! and so we became friends (((tame)))
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/4785/imag00126qz.th.jpg
a friend of mine Charlie who I put make up on him I had done it in the loo for the youghtcenter I go to where lots of people where starring how I did it.

lord-anubis
April 5th, 2005, 03:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/184.jpg
Jack: Do you see Daniel?
Sam: No, I think we finally lost him.
Jack: Damn! He is hard to ditch.

You notice that the male guards clothes fit Sam perfectly. That always cracks me up.

lol that pic is from fire and water right?

florence
April 5th, 2005, 03:28 PM

No, from Out of Mind (season 2) :)

gatebee
April 5th, 2005, 03:36 PM

and I thought all the while the penguins came from Solitudes when Sam and jack were stranded in antartica. The best penguins I have seen are those by Mala tripping over another penguin...very funny

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM
BEV!!!!! (((((((((((((BEV)))))))))))) :D :D I have no clue why I must hug the stuffing out of you everytime I see you but....I MUST :D :D

Commander Aegir....I have a number of sites that produce S&J vids saved on my home computer...SO when I get home I will post a post of links for you and anyone else who *needs* some Shipper Pick-Me-Up :D

there is NOT a vid contest for the Vancouver SG1/SGA convention unfortunately :( But I am sure that Kiw, myself and the rest of our Tattooed...hehehe GANG will definitely get enough pictures and covert video to put something together :D :D
*choke* (((((((((((Tame))))))))) *cough* *splutter* Nice to see you too! :D

I tried to find one of your posts that had all the links for vids in it, but you talk too much! :p Too many posts to look through! :D Hehehehe!

sugarshaker
April 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM
YES ! I've found the fic Oma was talking about : based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room.

Here's the link : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sjarchive3/acalightinthedarkness.html

I remember that one! Your trusty Shipper Town librarian says check it out. :)

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 03:55 PM

<snippety doo dah>

:D *sob* I always love hearing that story. What fun we had. :p We'll have to get Ship Nana to post the list of shipper cookies. :D

Sam fan
April 5th, 2005, 03:59 PM
hey everyone, uh sorry i haven't been around. Somethings happened in RL and i'm kkinda struggling to deal with it, i don't know wether it's okay to say what it is- i'm not really sure of a lot of things at the moment. I'm really sorry for babbling- i just need someone to chat to who i know won't have any affect on RL and thought maybe it was my shipper family but i duno, i don't want to burden you guys with anything but i just wanted to explain to you guys why i haven't been around- and maybe won't be around for a while. Um, sorry i don't realy know what else to say. Just that i love u all loads.

Uber
April 5th, 2005, 04:15 PM

I tried to find one of your posts that had all the links for vids in it, but you talk too much! :p Too many posts to look through! :D Hehehehe!
dipsofjazz! Great to see you up here again...

Man it's been tough the last few days with only a smattering of people here and then of course there was the GW blackout this weekend...

Signed, S/J Shipper Extraordinaire,
Mary Beth
ÜberSG-1Fan aka Good Acquaintance of DipsOfJazz

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/doj_goodacq.jpg

Rogue
April 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
out of mind

Kim892
April 5th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Here's one of the pictures I promised you guys. Just finished this a couple of days ago. I have a couple more around here somewhere but I'll send you this one to start with...lol.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/klcar/sj_drawing.jpg

P.S. If you guys have any good ideas for drawings.. let me know. I'm always looking for a challenge. ;)

Kim

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 04:22 PM
dipsofjazz! Great to see you up here again...

Man it's been tough the last few days with only a smattering of people here and then of course there was the GW blackout this weekend...

Signed, S/J Shipper Extraordinaire,
Mary Beth
ÜberSG-1Fan aka Good Acquaintance of DipsOfJazz

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/doj_goodacq.jpg
:D ROFL!! You're a very good friend of Dipsofjazz!! :D

BTW, I've read all three of your fics and LOVE them. I tried to leave a review, but I have so much security on my computer, it wouldn't let me! :o (Safety first!) Anyway, as I said, I love them and desperately need the final (?) story! Please hurry up and finish it! :D

florence
April 5th, 2005, 04:24 PM
hey everyone, uh sorry i haven't been around. Somethings happened in RL and i'm kkinda struggling to deal with it, i don't know wether it's okay to say what it is- i'm not really sure of a lot of things at the moment. I'm really sorry for babbling- i just need someone to chat to who i know won't have any affect on RL and thought maybe it was my shipper family but i duno, i don't want to burden you guys with anything but i just wanted to explain to you guys why i haven't been around- and maybe won't be around for a while. Um, sorry i don't realy know what else to say. Just that i love u all loads.

(((Sam fan)))

I hope everything will be okay for you soon. If you want to chat, you can PM me :)
(right now, I'm going to bed cause it's way too late here and I have to get up early tomorrow... hum today :rolleyes: . But if you PM me, I'll read it and reply to you tomorrow :) )

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 5th, 2005, 04:26 PM
((((Sam fan)))) I hope everything turns out ok!

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Here's one of the pictures I promised you guys. Just finished this a couple of days ago. I have a couple more around here somewhere but I'll send you this one to start with...lol.

P.S. If you guys have any good ideas for drawings.. let me know. I'm always looking for a challenge. ;)

Kim
:D Great picture Kim. Please post more for us.
:p I seem to be remiss in not welcoming you to the thread, so...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/odds/3d_effects.gif

gatebee
April 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Sam, I really don't know what is up. But if you need to talk...PM me anytime. and by the way this is the Sam and Jack Family thread....family, so talking about real life here in ok.

Ship Nana
April 5th, 2005, 04:51 PM
:D *sob* I always love hearing that story. What fun we had. :p We'll have to get Ship Nana to post the list of shipper cookies. :D

I would love to repost the Shipper Cookie list, but alas, I'm out of town and don't have them on the computer that I'm using.

I went back into the discussion lists but since the threads are closed it won't allow me to copy them and repost them.

I promise that I will repost them for all this weekend.

(((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 04:57 PM
(((((((((Ship Nana))))))))) Thanks for trying. :D

Uber
April 5th, 2005, 05:20 PM
(((((((((Ship Nana))))))))) Thanks for trying. :D
Here's an ALL IN ONE shipper cookie to tide you over until the geniune articles can be reposted...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/shippercookie.jpg

sg-1fanintn
April 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
I think you're right! No one asked us about Pete or any of the other curve balls we've been thrown through the years. There is no longer a reason not to go forward, and I'd love to see some Sci Fi and SG-1 demographics that show who the show's viewers are. Overall ratings don't tell you very much when you're considering issues like those we're discussing (which fan base is most important, etc.). Anyone know where to get some deeper demographics?

getcarter
April 5th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Hey everyone!!! *waves*

Whew, it's been a while....first of all let me congratulate Mei Mei on her fanfic win!!! Although I can't for the life of me firgure out why she didn't win EVERY category we nominated her for!!! You're still the best!! :D

Secondly...Mary Beth....WOW!! Awesome fic. I can't wait for the next installment. I'll review on FF.net for you as well. :)

Lastly, Marimba has graciously offered to host some of the vids I've been making until I can get my own site. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. http://www.marimba26.com/ChristysVids.html (((((Marimba))))) you're the best!!!

I'm glad to see everyone in good spirits and having fun again. I'm on the fence about season 9 but I'll certainly give it a chance. I'm used to crumbs so I'll take what I can get. :p

sg-1fanintn
April 5th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Oh, goody! I needed a good bedtime story for tonight!

Uber
April 5th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Oh, goody! I needed a good bedtime story for tonight!
I hope I won't be pelted for going OT but I just had to ask...whereabouts in TN are you?

I'm actually located very close to the TN/VA border...I live about 2 miles from the Bristol Motor Speedway...

Sorry to go OT but it's so neat to see shippers all over the world and now another in the Volunteer State!

gatebee
April 5th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Here's an ALL IN ONE shipper cookie to tide you over until the geniune articles can be reposted...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/shippercookie.jpg
yummy blue shippy cookies

sg-1fanintn
April 5th, 2005, 05:40 PM
I'm in the Nashville area. Feel free to PM me any time.

Cassie
April 5th, 2005, 05:50 PM

(((((((Sam fan)))))))
Hope everything goes alright! PM anytime if you wanna talk. Take care!

Cassie
April 5th, 2005, 05:57 PM

Kim

WELCOME Kim892

WOW that's really pertty!
Challenges..... anything sam/jack :D
I would draw but I can't can draw stick figures really well though :)

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
hihihihiih tame funny :D Nice to know how the penguins came :D
who than started with the idea of first prime and such of each other??
:D...I have the Honor of being the first person to have the Title *SystemLord*
ENTIRELY!!!!! Thanks to this WONDERFUL Shipper Family and a few others :) ((((((((Shippers and GW Friends))))))))) :D

_Anubis was so excited about being here AND was learning all of the ropes and GRACIOUSLY offered to be my First Prime :D how could I refuse him :) He is very good about trying to spread the Shipper Lurve all around :D

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 06:50 PM
hi spiderman welcome back funny that you are here. Sunday I had to do an assignment for school and that is to put make up to people and one of them is a friend of mine Charlie and I painted Spiderman on his face.Though I didn't had a picture.I'll post a picture below
And I think I was the first who came up with the idea of being second prime of Tame and than made promotion. When I was a prim'tah I got dinged badly and Tame helped me out !! and so we became friends (((tame)))
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/4785/imag00126qz.th.jpg
a friend of mine Charlie who I put make up on him I had done it in the loo for the youghtcenter I go to where lots of people where starring how I did it.
What a wonderfulGuy :D

You do such a wonderful job spreading the lurve AND continue to be a Positive poster and spread smiles all around (((_Anubis)))

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 06:53 PM
and I thought all the while the penguins came from Solitudes when Sam and jack were stranded in antartica. The best penguins I have seen are those by Mala tripping over another penguin...very funny
Oh my goodness Miss Mala *THe Shipper Fairy* has made so MANY wonderful pictures of our Sam & Jack it is just unbelievable!!!!

So many here have contributed to our love of this couple and shown it in so many creative ways ! How can we NOT feel *SHIPPY* after coming here and reading, listening or gazing at all of the pictures :D

and I really loved that penguin one too :D

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 07:00 PM

well let me help you..:D

Here is a list of the sites that I visit on a regular basis.....NOTE: Caty has asked that her site NOT be posted in public...Please just ask her to PM you a link to her site...She has made MANY wonderful Sam & Jacks vids AND she has some for some other GREAT shows as well!! :D

Marimba26 Videos....A LONGTIME POSTER AND SHIPPER of this Family and Thread
http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html

She also hosts for the following
Mad Gaters Snarky short stories

AND Tokens's WONDERFUL .gifs of Sam & Jack

AND she is now hosting our Christy :D

this site also boasts SGA and BSG vids

and other Video makers that don't get to post much here due to Real Life and get lost in the shuffle of all of our posts

JSDT (Our very own Tasha) :D
http://www.geocities.com/jsdt032201/jsdt

SNY - Epic Videos of Sam & Jack as well as Team videos
http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm

Diane's Sam & Jack Videos AND Fanfiction
http://www.geocities.com/samandjack_sg1/index.html

Ruralstar (Fanfiction EXTRODINAIRE!!!!)
http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Andy867 (Our Andy :D)
http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/stargate/

and of course Mei Mei....and I don't have her link handy just yet.....so maybe I can get HER to pop over here

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 07:01 PM

Kim
that is wonderful...you did this freehand?? :D WOW!!!

dipsofjazz
April 5th, 2005, 07:05 PM
well let me help you..:D

Here is a list of the sites that I visit on a regular basis.....NOTE: Caty has asked that her site NOT be posted in public...Please just ask her to PM you a link to her site...She has made MANY wonderful Sam & Jacks vids AND she has some for some other GREAT shows as well!! :D

Marimba26 Videos....A LONGTIME POSTER AND SHIPPER of this Family and Thread
http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html

She also hosts for the following
Mad Gaters Snarky short stories

AND Tokens's WONDERFUL .gifs of Sam & Jack

AND she is now hosting our Christy :D

this site also boasts SGA and BSG vids

and other Video makers that don't get to post much here due to Real Life and get lost in the shuffle of all of our posts

JSDT (Our very own Tasha) :D
http://www.geocities.com/jsdt032201/jsdt

SNY - Epic Videos of Sam & Jack as well as Team videos
http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm

Diane's Sam & Jack Videos AND Fanfiction
http://www.geocities.com/samandjack_sg1/index.html

Ruralstar (Fanfiction EXTRODINAIRE!!!!)
http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Andy867 (Our Andy :D)
http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/stargate/

and of course Mei Mei....and I don't have her link handy just yet.....so maybe I can get HER to pop over here
:D Thanks for the links Tame. Here's Meimei's link
http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/index.html

yoojoo
April 5th, 2005, 07:30 PM
stepping out of total lurker mode to congratulate everyone on there fic nominations and wins. And to you video makers to. Yall are some of the most talented, amazing, fun loving, compassionate people i know. Your videos, pictures, fics, and art are truely amazing, as is the hard work and heart yall put into them! I just wanted yall to know! Keep it up!

also...all of yalls speculation for next season is giving me hope for it. Threads was amazing and hopefully despite the absence of RDA they will keep the ship alive in some sort of way next season. Take care everybody! :D

TameFarrar
April 5th, 2005, 07:43 PM
:D Thanks for the links Tame. Here's Meimei's link
http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/index.html
Thanks Bev :D...Being a Beta has its perks.....I get it all sent directly to me...;)

ShimmeringStar
April 5th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Messed around with a basic Sam and Jack cap from Season 2’s Out of Mind….

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44.jpg
Tried out a bunch of filters...
Can’t decide which style filter I liked the best…
Just thought I’d share….
(they’re a wee bit bigger, so I’m just doing links to them)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44d.jpg

ShimmeringStar
April 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks Bev :D...Being a Beta has its perks.....I get it all sent directly to me...;)
*points at Tame & winks*

I wan' that lady's job! ;) :p :D

(((Tame)))

Alaskhah
April 5th, 2005, 08:58 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44.jpg
Just thought I’d share….

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/ShimmeringStar214/SGMiscSamJack/OutofMindSamjack44d.jpg

If you're looking for preferences, my favorite is c. They're all very cool, though. :)

majorsal
April 5th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Sam's eyes :)

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_monde_perdu/SJEye2.jpg

What she sees is what she gets :)

Another great one, Caty! ;)

(I save so much of your stuff)

Sally :D

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 5th, 2005, 09:37 PM

Just thought I’d share….

I'll also toss in a vote for c. Very cool looking, sorta impressionist.

majorsal
April 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I think you're right! No one asked us about Pete or any of the other curve balls we've been thrown through the years. There is no longer a reason not to go forward, and I'd love to see some Sci Fi and SG-1 demographics that show who the show's viewers are. Overall ratings don't tell you very much when you're considering issues like those we're discussing (which fan base is most important, etc.). Anyone know where to get some deeper demographics?

i don't have the demographics, but i'd imagine 'all' the different factions are important. i think we all started off equally in what we were interested in at the beginning (a scifi show), but i think we started leaning towards our own fave storylines and/or characters before the end of the first season. i guess what i'm trying to say is i think the writers are and have always been trying to please many different tastes, most of which they created the acquired tastes for themselves. i honestly don't think they think one group of fans is more important that another.

sally :)

majorsal
April 5th, 2005, 10:16 PM
stepping out of total lurker mode to congratulate everyone on there fic nominations and wins. And to you video makers to. Yall are some of the most talented, amazing, fun loving, compassionate people i know. Your videos, pictures, fics, and art are truely amazing, as is the hard work and heart yall put into them! I just wanted yall to know! Keep it up!

also...all of yalls speculation for next season is giving me hope for it. Threads was amazing and hopefully despite the absence of RDA they will keep the ship alive in some sort of way next season. Take care everybody! :D

that sounds like a great motto...

keep the ship alive in season 9! :D

sally :D

ps - i feel a postcard coming on <g>

MajorSam
April 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Hey everyone, more links to Sam/Jack music vids. although not necisarily our brilliant own Ship Family Members, this site is what got me all my hundreds of shippy vids!!!

www.geocities.com/sj_shipper/MusicVideos.html !!

As well (mainly fics) here's some links!

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/index.php < Warning, NC-17's!!! (lol, not really a problem with ya'll here ;) :cool: )

www.samandjack.net

Sam/Jack Horsewomen.
http://sjhw.net/sjhwhome.html

Vanessa Nichols
http://www.angstnromance.net/acerbitas/index.html

Lord Zedd
April 6th, 2005, 12:36 AM
:D...I have the Honor of being the first person to have the Title *SystemLord*
ENTIRELY!!!!! Thanks to this WONDERFUL Shipper Family and a few others :) ((((((((Shippers and GW Friends))))))))) :D

_Anubis was so excited about being here AND was learning all of the ropes and GRACIOUSLY offered to be my First Prime :D how could I refuse him :) He is very good about trying to spread the Shipper Lurve all around :D
yes I was and still am. I couldn't spraid the love at Stargate Intel and when gateworld got back online than the reputation system didn't worked but now it does and hey I woke up this morning and thought Lets give the shippers some love. And so I just did and I have to wait 24 hours before I can give you some more;) but don't worry you'll get some lurve from me soon.

Elkeli
April 6th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Hello people! I haven't caught up with the last few pages so i'm going to stay ignorant, unless of course someone feel obliged to inform me of some fantastic happening that I missed out on since the forum came back. :) Hope everyone is well.

I tried for the first time to piece together some vid so once I've figured out how to use the program etc i'll start making that U2-based vid I talked about the other day.....still no promises though lol

Have a shippy day! xo

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Hello people! I haven't caught up with the last few pages so i'm going to stay ignorant, unless of course someone feel obliged to inform me of some fantastic happening that I missed out on since the forum came back. :) Hope everyone is well.

I tried for the first time to piece together some vid so once I've figured out how to use the program etc i'll start making that U2-based vid I talked about the other day.....still no promises though lol

Have a shippy day! xo
Yeah I think I'm going to throw my hat in the ring too...

I hinted awhile back that I was working on something big for the shipper crew and it's a music video. I just need to have the time to finish (hopefully before the turn of the century...)

Katkin
April 6th, 2005, 02:10 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

girlgater
April 6th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Well, things are pretty quite in here today. I see we're starting to get spoilers on S9. I'm anxious for any news on what part Jack will play in episodes 1 & 3. Hopefully he'll tell us where Sam is and show that they are together--or at least communicating on a regular basis (on a personal level). Here's hoping! ;)

PoeticTragedy
April 6th, 2005, 07:17 AM
ooooo Uber! Excellent second part :) got me through another day of work :D please tell me the final part will be ready to read soon :p i can't handle the suspense :D

Lord Zedd
April 6th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Well, things are pretty quite in here today. I see we're starting to get spoilers on S9. I'm anxious for any news on what part Jack will play in episodes 1 & 3. Hopefully he'll tell us where Sam is and show that they are together--or at least communicating on a regular basis (on a personal level). Here's hoping! ;)
I noticed it too that it is qo quitte in here. I read it too that he is going to appear in episodes 1 & 3 I hope that he'll appear more but I doubt it I miss Jack :( especially going offworld. If you saw It is good to be king than you know what I mean

gatebee
April 6th, 2005, 07:46 AM

Just thought I’d share….

I prefer the third one from the top. It seems to have more emotion to it.

Zika
April 6th, 2005, 08:13 AM

Just thought I’d share….

I think I like no. 3 the most! ;)

But good work!

Zika

P.S. have a lot of homework and other stuff at the moment, so sorry for not being here :o

girlgater
April 6th, 2005, 08:25 AM

Just thought I’d share….

I had to wait until I got to work to view these (too slow at home on dial-up). I vote for #3 as well. It has an oil painting texture to it. Thanks for sharing. :)

kiwigater
April 6th, 2005, 09:03 AM
:S When I got into work this morning I discovered some bas**** had stolen my Shipper Family Cookie List travel mug off my desk! How rude is that *glares around room (physical one not virtual one :p )*
I wonder if it's worth phoning security over....

Anubis
April 6th, 2005, 09:18 AM
:S When I got into work this morning I discovered some bas**** had stolen my Shipper Family Cookie List travel mug off my desk! How rude is that *glares around room (physical one not virtual one :p )*

Now THAT is worth calling security over, more than anything. :P

TameFarrar
April 6th, 2005, 09:31 AM
well I would call...it is not like THAT is a cup just anyone would have........ ONLY the really smart people :D :D

dipsofjazz
April 6th, 2005, 11:40 AM
((((((((((KG)))))))))) Call security! :p Better still, let's set the penguins on them! :D

ps. I'm typing this whilst drinking coffee out of my shipper cookie mug. :D

kiwigater
April 6th, 2005, 11:54 AM
((((((((((KG)))))))))) Call security! :p Better still, let's set the penguins on them! :D

ps. I'm typing this whilst drinking coffee out of my shipper cookie mug. :D
*thwaps Bev* Now dear, you wouldn't want me to take you DRINKS away would you?? ;) :p :D
Rang security, just to let them know, but there's nothing they can do really :(

Where are the shippy penguins when you need them?? :p

girlgater
April 6th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, but what do the shipper cookie mugs look like and where did you get them? :rolleyes:

florence
April 6th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, but what do the shipper cookie mugs look like and where did you get them? :rolleyes:

You can find them in the Shipper Shop that ship sistah have created :)
Here's the link :
http://www.cafepress.com/shipfamily

girlgater
April 6th, 2005, 01:19 PM
You can find them in the Shipper Shop that ship sistah have created :)
Here's the link :
http://www.cafepress.com/shipfamily

Thanks!!! I am such an newbie *face turning red* to shipper stuff that is out in the world. Thanks again for sharing.

kiwigater
April 6th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Oh, you must go enjoy the wonderousness that is the Shipper shop then! :D
I have a couple of t-shirts, wore my "JMallozzi Shipper Commune" one to a con, and got to explain the meaning to AT personally :D (she was bumfuzzled that anyone could be quite so.... creative...yes, I'm sure "creative" is exactly what she was thinking... :p :D ;)

girlgater
April 6th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Oh, you must go enjoy the wonderousness that is the Shipper shop then! :D
I have a couple of t-shirts, wore my "JMallozzi Shipper Commune" one to a con, and got to explain the meaning to AT personally :D (she was bumfuzzled that anyone could be quite so.... creative...yes, I'm sure "creative" is exactly what she was thinking... :p :D ;)

I can't imagine what it would be like to go to a convention. I am sooo envious. It's one thing to have this "family" to share shippy thoughts, but to go to a convention! It just blows my mind...

Critter
April 6th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Sounds like a case of a closet shipper to me kiwi....call in security, it could get ugly! :D

Queen_Bee
April 6th, 2005, 03:18 PM
hey hey shipper family...

whats the news?....
i hath returned!!
i have been so busy with RL lately....gah..work :eek:

i read the latest on Origin....looking good..
and MS...haha had a good chuckle over that...
facial hair...i think it suits him ??

well..hope everyone has a great day/night/sleep wherever they are..

Lurve and omlettes
Bee

sueKay
April 6th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Heya!

It's been the best part of a fortnight since I posted here!

How are we all????

Anywho...gotta go!

Season nine

My hopes will be Jack and Daniel talking about the past and things and basically all the 'I'll miss you and your froot loops...I'll miss you and your rocks' stuff...and then Jack saying.

'If you see Sam before me...tell I love her and I'll see her soon'

That's my hopes.

sueKay
April 6th, 2005, 05:06 PM
((((((((((((((KIWI))))))))))))))))))

If you don't find out who stole your mug...you should start a collection around your office...get everyone to donate to get you a new mug and who knows...maybe someone will own up.

I see everyone's posting links...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay - shippery goodness with some comedy and the J/D dynamic thrown in for good measure
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fanfiction - a fledgling fanfic archive run by yours densely
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel - forum also run by yours densely with Jaffa and Tauri emoticons and 165 members
http://stargate-intel.741.com small but compact SG1 fansite
http://shinynewgate.741.com - small Atlantis site...currently being revamped!

phew! I'm a crazy webmistress alright!

Anywho...CONGRATS TO ALL THE FIC WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oma-1
April 6th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Ship Nana - hope you don't mind me posting these - I had them saved on my computer from the last time you posted them. Sometimes you can't wait for GW to upload before gobbling up those cookies! ;)

Have plenty of hot chocolate to hand :D

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
(take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

dipsofjazz
April 6th, 2005, 05:17 PM
:D Oma, thanks for the cookies. Just what I was needing! :p I'm sure Ship Nana won't mind you posting the list. :D

Cassie
April 6th, 2005, 05:19 PM
SHIPPER COOKIES!!!

*Reaches over and grabes*
Pink, Red, Blue, Purple Cookies (I'm hungry tonight :D)

Thank Ya Oma, Ship Nana!!! :D

Cassie
April 6th, 2005, 05:22 PM
(((((SueKay)))))

My hopes for s9 would be to have Daniel tell Jack say hi to Sam for me or give her a actually kiss from me!

Cassie
April 6th, 2005, 05:28 PM

Just thought I’d share….

Love it ShimmeringStar!!!
Especially like the 3rd and 4th one it looks he's kissing her!

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 05:37 PM
ooooo Uber! Excellent second part :) got me through another day of work :D please tell me the final part will be ready to read soon :p i can't handle the suspense :D
PT?!???!??

So great to see ya! I thought you'd left us there for your RL...

...but then I realized how silly that was since the Shipper Thread is SO ADDICTIVE.

No one can leave us for too long...

kind of like...

that really pretty...

...light...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/thelight.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

gatewatcher
April 6th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Don't know what's going on, Samfan........but hope it all gets better soon :S
Take care.

gatewatcher
April 6th, 2005, 05:40 PM

Kim

very nice!!!

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I seem to remember an ep where Jack is calling Sam but she's in her bed or something? Did I imagine or what ep is that???

sueKay
April 6th, 2005, 05:46 PM
*grabs some PMS cookies for her sore tummy*

Ah feel better now!!!

I've taken up a new hobby - SKINNING!

No...not taxidermy, but creating layouts and themes for forums!

Here's my third one - Egyptian dream that I'm particularly proud of!

http://s10.invisionfree.com/suekaytest3/

Anywho...

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))

Oma-1
April 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM
MB - Only scene I can think of when Sam answers the phone in the middle of the night is Nightwalkers - S6, but its the Dr who went missing on the other end. Is this another project of yours?

Ship Nana
April 6th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Ship Nana - hope you don't mind me posting these - I had them saved on my computer from the last time you posted them. Sometimes you can't wait for GW to upload before gobbling up those cookies! ;)

Have plenty of hot chocolate to hand :D

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
(take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

Thanks Oma!

I still love all the shipper cookies but my most favorite one is still the

sueKay
April 6th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Kim - GREAT FAN ART!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll repost mines...I've not shown them to anyone in a while

http://img44.exs.cx/img44/4453/SamandJackfanart.th.jpg (http://img44.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img44&image=SamandJackfanart.jpg)

sueKay
April 6th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Yup Nana...those are the BEST!

BTW - I have to ask...

has anyone seen Michelle B?????

She's not been online since the day after Moebius aired in the UK...I've emailed her and got no reply. I'm getting worried.

meimei
April 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM
*pokes head in thread*

Hi, Shipper Thread! Haven't had much spare time to run around the theads but a little penguin ((((Tame)))) told me that I had several people wishing me congratulations for the SJFA award... So I had to find time to come in and say thank you! I was surprised but very pleased... So thanks, Tame, Kiwi, Bev, Wynter, Anubis, GetCarter and anyone else I may have missed,

Thank you!!!

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 06:00 PM
MB - Only scene I can think of when Sam answers the phone in the middle of the night is Nightwalkers - S6, but its the Dr who went missing on the other end. Is this another project of yours?
Yup.

How'd ya guess???

sg-1fanintn
April 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Somebody's been playing with Photoshop!

Oma-1
April 6th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Yup.

How'd ya guess???
Ah - the music vid? Took me a while to get there, but its 2 am here and teething baby is keeping me up :p

Edit: So, just to keep a quick tally of your current SG1 projects -

1. The Darker Side of Night
2. Music video

Anything else, or is that keeping you busy for now?

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Ah - the music vid? Took me a while to get there, but its 2 am here and teething baby is keeping me up :p
Yikes! 2. Well that really bites... :eek:

Is there any other episode where Jack and Sam are one the phone talking to each other besides Citizen Joe (NOT THREADS thank you very much)?

sueKay
April 6th, 2005, 06:15 PM
CONGRATS MEI MEI!!!!!!!!

I posted my congrats at SI, but I don't think you've read there.

CONGRATS TO BREN REN TOO! (and any other family members I've missed)

Oma-1
April 6th, 2005, 06:19 PM

Is there any other episode where Jack and Sam are one the phone talking to each other besides Citizen Joe (NOT THREADS thank you very much)?

Not off the top of my head, although you could do some clever editing and have Sam from Nightwalkers talking to Jack from Threads (just cut it quick before Kerry shows up :eek: ), fudge the lighting a bit so it looks like its still night, and hey presto, pillow talk :D

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Not off the top of my head, although you could do some clever editing and have Sam from Nightwalkers talking to Jack from Threads (just cut it quick before Kerry shows up :eek: ), fudge the lighting a bit so it looks like its still night, and hey presto, pillow talk :D
Hmmm.....

*Mary Beth grins slyly and rubs her chin mischeviously*

I think you might be on to something here Oma...

ColonelWilliams
April 6th, 2005, 06:54 PM
So what yall want sam and jack to be together or something?

Haha me too, i'm kinda a new member but i've been reading for a while and share in your shippieness :D

Uber
April 6th, 2005, 06:57 PM

Haha me too, i'm kinda a new member but i've been reading for a while and share in your shippieness :D
(((((((((((ColonelWilliams)))))))))))

Welcome to the Shipper fam...

gatebee
April 6th, 2005, 07:11 PM

WELCOME ColonelWilliams
have fun posting shippy ideas and discussion about our favorite love struck pair Sam and Jack

gatebee
April 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Somebody's been playing with Photoshop!
WELCOME sg1faninthn

Sam and Jack are sooo happy to see the love

sierragulf_gurl_23
April 6th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Hey I'm back but not for long. I have a weekend camping trip and the next time I post will probably be next week. I just have to post and express my recent shippyness (ignore me)SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP OK nayw bye

Cassie
April 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
WELCOME ColonelWilliams!!!!

CONGRATS to Mei Mei and Bren Ren on your SJFA award!!!

sierragulf_gurl_23
April 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
ps. WELCOME sg-1fanintn and Colonel Williams (i think that's how it's spelled;)sorry if it's wrong) bye!

gatebee
April 6th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Hey I'm back but not for long. I have a weekend camping trip and the next time I post will probably be next week. I just have to post and express my recent shippyness (ignore me)SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP OK nayw bye
teenage shipping is very healthy for the teenage soul especially if it is for our Sam and Jack

kiwigater
April 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
*grabs some PMS cookies for her sore tummy*

Ah feel better now!!!

I've taken up a new hobby - SKINNING!

No...not taxidermy, but creating layouts and themes for forums!

Here's my third one - Egyptian dream that I'm particularly proud of!

http://s10.invisionfree.com/suekaytest3/

Anywho...

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))
Hey Suekay :D Thanks for the Shippery wishes... I keep reaching for my lovely Ship Cookie mug and it's not there *sob* :(

I checked out the skin :D I like it! :D I like the little hieroglyph figures. It's fairly bright, I don't know whether you want the skin, or the forum it's hosting to stand out more. (I'm afraid I'm one of those people that will give you honest feedback, whether you want it or not! :o ). But overall, big thumbs up :D

ShimmeringStar
April 6th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I had to wait until I got to work to view these (too slow at home on dial-up). I vote for #3 as well. It has an oil painting texture to it. Thanks for sharing. :)Yep, I think the third was best too, but then I'm a sucker for impressionism too... The others were interesting filters. I messed around some Jack (with filters mind you!) but it's a bit late, so I'll post them tomorrow or Friday.

Have a good evening (or morn, depending on which part of the globe you make your humble abode!)! :)

PoeticTragedy
April 6th, 2005, 11:51 PM
PT?!???!??

So great to see ya! I thought you'd left us there for your RL...

...but then I realized how silly that was since the Shipper Thread is SO ADDICTIVE.

No one can leave us for too long...

kind of like...

that really pretty...

...light...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/thelight.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Hehe No :) I could Never leave the shipper family, but RL has been keeping me busy. Love is amazing :) Hope everyone is well :)

I hope we all get what we want from season 9 jack episodes, a resolution to the ship :) it would be nice after all this time of waiting and being led on :p

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 06:02 AM
It is so quiet in here !! :( where is everybody?I get the feeling that everybody is leaving this thread :(

florence
April 7th, 2005, 06:21 AM
No, we're still here :)
But there's nothing new to discuss these times. We're just waiting for some spoilers :)
And some of us have RL you know ;) Don't know what it is but I've heard it exists somewhere... :p

gatebee
April 7th, 2005, 06:41 AM
ya hiatus keeps every thing pretty much very quiet. As we all wait for crumbs of news to keep our hopes up for a shipper S9...we can but dream
Sam and Jack forever

florence
April 7th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Anyone's got a good fanfic ? Something to read while we're waiting for news ? *hints at Uber : is yours finished yet ? :p *

sueKay
April 7th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Hey folks....I'm gonna ask again...

HAS ANYONE SEEN MICHELLEB????????????????

KG - Glad you liked skin! Constructive criticism is what I'm looking for!!!!!

florence
April 7th, 2005, 08:03 AM
No. But have you tried to send her a mail ? :)

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Hi sueKay we have missed you so much I do ((( sueKay))) No we haven't seen MichelleB in a while !!

shipper hannah
April 7th, 2005, 08:09 AM
wooo i'm back from new york
come home to all these wonderful spoilers..congrats to amanda on her baby btw great news!
i can't believe i've been gone so long from you guys (okay like 2 weeks, but seems longer)

PoeticTragedy
April 7th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Hehe No :) I could Never leave the shipper family, but RL has been keeping me busy. Love is amazing :) Hope everyone is well :)

I hope we all get what we want from season 9 jack episodes, a resolution to the ship :) it would be nice after all this time of waiting and being led on :p
Why on Earth did I get a red ding for this post......

its on topic! there was no comment with the ding! as if a stressfull day at work wasnt enough! why on earth did I come back :rolleyes:

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Welcome back shipper hannah
poetic tragedy I don't know why you got dinged for it. Sometimes it happens to me too but I'll go spraid some love around in here so ;) if I can than I'll give you some too

Rogue
April 7th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Why on Earth did I get a red ding for this post......

its on topic! there was no comment with the ding! as if a stressfull day at work wasnt enough! why on earth did I come back :rolleyes:

it might be because you left in the picture. Which by the way is petty if you ding someone for making a mistake.

TameFarrar
April 7th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Some people ding just because they can ...I wouldn't worry about it to much PT.... You apparently have more then enough *green* and pesky dingers are just that *pesky* :D

I was trying to discuss Sam & Jack with a few of my SG buddies here at work...and none of them on *online fandom* and they said that they felt that TPTB DEFINITELY left us with the impression that Sam & Jack ... are TOGETHER so the only thing TPTB can do wrong now...is to ignore it and them at the beginning of Season 9....like they did at the beginning of Season 8 :S

pittsburghgirl
April 7th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Some people ding just because they can ...I wouldn't worry about it to much PT.... You apparently have more then enough *green* and pesky dingers are just that *pesky* :D

I was trying to discuss Sam & Jack with a few of my SG buddies here at work...and none of them on *online fandom* and they said that they felt that TPTB DEFINITELY left us with the impression that Sam & Jack ... are TOGETHER so the only thing TPTB can do wrong now...is to ignore it and them at the beginning of Season 9....like they did at the beginning of Season 8 :S
Which Tame is exactly what I think they will do-just to milk it for another year.

pittsburghgirl
April 7th, 2005, 09:21 AM
it might be because you left in the picture. Which by the way is petty if you ding someone for making a mistake.
Whether they made a mistake or not is still no excuse for dinging someone-there is the PM where you can make your concerns known-it is cowardice to give someone a negative rep and then not have the balls to own up to it.

I had thought and hoped that we were past this petty bullcrapand were going to concentrate on what the main purpose of this thread is. Sam and Jack. Granted there is not much to go on-but we can still manage to discuss this civilly-we are-theoretically-mainly adults on this list.

Rogue
April 7th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Whether they made a mistake or not is still no excuse for dinging someone-there is the PM where you can make your concerns known-it is cowardice to give someone a negative rep and then not have the balls to own up to it.

I had thought and hoped that we were past this petty bullcrapand were going to concentrate on what the main purpose of this thread is. Sam and Jack. Granted there is not much to go on-but we can still manage to discuss this civilly-we are-theoretically-mainly adults on this list.

I agree. I have not been posting much for various reasons. This crap being one of the reasons. I had hoped it would have blown over by now.

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 10:18 AM
It is so quiet in here !! :( where is everybody?I get the feeling that everybody is leaving this thread :(
I got dinged for saying this !!! :mad: I try to spraid the love and this is how you replay me Dinger You don't even got the guts to say who you are that makes me mad !! I know this was perhaps off topic but you don't have to ding me for it !!

sueKay
April 7th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Okay...

Ignoring the dinging...

I've thought of another scenario for season nine ship

I've been thinking that maybe Sam's is on the Daedalus...Maybe when she comes back, she finds the gateroom full of people...She then looks and sees Jack...sans uniform...he's had enough of D.C and wants Sam to help him make his decision on whether to stay or leave...so he asks her to marry him...She says yes of course!

What do you think? Wouldn't that be a great way to resolve the ship!

girlgater
April 7th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Okay...

Ignoring the dinging...

I've been thinking that maybe Sam's is on the Daedalus...Maybe when she comes back, she finds the gateroom full of people...She then looks and sees Jack...sans uniform...he's had enough of D.C and wants Sam to help him make his decision on whether to stay or leave...so he asks her to marry him...She says yes of course!

Wow...what an option. I think it would be great if Jack makes the decision to leave it all and be retired. That way Sam could still play her role in the SGC without worrying about her significant other having security clearance. They could have phone calls (probably one sided) and an occassional appearance by Jack. I'd prefer he retire outright than have him in DC trying to do the long-distance relationship thing with Sam. I'd be happy with that. :)

TameFarrar
April 7th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Wow...what an option. I think it would be great if Jack makes the decision to leave it all and be retired. That way Sam could still play her role in the SGC without worrying about her significant other having security clearance. They could have phone calls (probably one sided) and an occassional appearance by Jack. I'd prefer he retire outright than have him in DC trying to do the long-distance relationship thing with Sam. I'd be happy with that. :)
as much as I would love that ending as well.... I am sad to think TPTB probably won't go that way UNLESS...AT decideds she isn't going to return after season 9 is complete.

I had thought that AT might opt to stay home with the baby for a bit....but then I got to thinking ...She IS an actress and she does need to work. I have no clue what her husband does so I am just guessing here. BUT as an actress I don't know if she would want to leave a viable role like Sam Carter....so where does that leave us?

Well if for some reason... COMPLETE SPECULATION!!!!!! THIS IS NOT REAL :D
Sam and Jack find a way to get married and Jack becomes a retired guy, then we have the best of both worlds... Sam is at the SGC, Sam & Jack are together...AND NO ONE can be put with Sam anymore ....because she is TAKEN!! WOO HOO....THAT is the best part as far as I am concerned any more.

For 8 years they have had *The Guy of the Week* fall in love or lust with Sam and it got really tiresome....I mean really she was becoming the female Kirk...but she didn't get to kiss all of them LOL

I can see having Jack be at home *retiring* (oh what I wouldn't give to have Jack retiring at my house <eg>) And maybe in Season 10 we still hear little tidbits and such OR he has a reoccuring part as a consultant when things are crazy.

Oma-1
April 7th, 2005, 11:24 AM

:p Keep the ideas rollin' sueKay :D here's another one:

Jack is leaving the SGC to take up his new position as Head of Homeworld Security in DC - or so the cover story goes. His new position is to lead a new, ultra classified, top-secret mission, known only Mr President Hayes. Until this new assignment, Jack must complete his paperwork and handover command of the SGC to General Laundry.

Meanwhile, Sam is in the land of P3X-595 (known to the locals as Far Far Away ;) ) preparing for her role in a new ultra-classified top secret mission. She has only a limited amount of time to complete her research on her latest doohickies.

Exactly what this mission is, Sam & Jack don't yet know. They only know that they must report to the Gateroom at 1400HRS in episode 5. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back at the SGC, where secrecy is a complete misnomer, every one is busy decorating the gateroom and buying presents ;)

Anubis
April 7th, 2005, 11:29 AM

Suekay, that's a great way to resolve it, it's got to be the best one I've read, and with Jack being out of S9, retirement would be a PERFECT reason for him to come out of the SGC. It could work very well. :)

Oma-1
April 7th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Suekay, that's a great way to resolve it, it's got to be the best one I've read, and with Jack being out of S9, retirement would be a PERFECT reason for him to come out of the SGC. It could work very well. :)
And then of course they are happily married and enjoying life together when a new supervillian comes along to destroy the earth. Jack is called out of retirement again to run the SGC when Gen Landry is promoted to Homeworld Security (lol). And of course, there's no frat rule for married officers :D

Oma-1
April 7th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Here's a blue peter moment for ya in honour of PT's return to the family :) *waves to fave First Prime :D*

(translation for all non-UKers - here's one I made earlier ;) )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/eventhorizon.png

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 01:05 PM
I have been noticing that since we saw Threads we never talk about Pete again It was funny all these pictures about Mr Patato and so on :D I am glad they haven't got married I thaught he was to pushy, buing a house and so on. I don't miss him. I just would like to make fun again and see the funny pictures you made

antares
April 7th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I am sad to think TPTB probably won't go that way UNLESS...AT decideds she isn't going to return after season 9 is complete.

Well if for some reason... COMPLETE SPECULATION!!!!!! THIS IS NOT REAL :D
Sam and Jack find a way to get married and Jack becomes a retired guy, then we have the best of both worlds... Sam is at the SGC, Sam & Jack are together...AND NO ONE can be put with Sam anymore .... WOO HOO....

For 8 years they have had *The Guy of the Week* fall in love or lust with Sam and it got really tiresome....I mean really she was becoming the female Kirk...but she didn't get to kiss all of them LOL

I can see having Jack be at home *retiring* And maybe in Season 10 we still hear little tidbits and such OR he has a reoccuring part as a consultant when things are crazy.

I don't think TPTB will go that way either. "cause that's the way they do the things they do.

Boy did it get tiresome. She couldn't be a female kirk, he's a tomcat :D (didn't you know, that's what the "T" stands for :D ) I don't want her kissing anyone but Jack. eeiu.

Way to be optimistic.

Kris

antares
April 7th, 2005, 01:16 PM
And then of course they are happily married and enjoying life together when a new supervillian comes along to destroy the earth. Jack is called out of retirement again to run the SGC when [spoil]

And as Jack would say "this should not get old General" :D

Kris

TameFarrar
April 7th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I don't think TPTB will go that way either. "cause that's the way they do the things they do.

Boy did it get tiresome. She couldn't be a female kirk, he's a tomcat :D (didn't you know, that's what the "T" stands for :D ) I don't want her kissing anyone but Jack. eeiu.

Way to be optimistic.

Kris
LOL. :D I always wondered what the *T* stood for....now I know :D :D too funny

TameFarrar
April 7th, 2005, 01:18 PM
I have been noticing that since we saw Threads we never talk about Pete again It was funny all these pictures about Mr Patato and so on :D I am glad they haven't got married I thaught he was to pushy, buing a house and so on. I don't miss him. I just would like to make fun again and see the funny pictures you made
I don't have a link here at work...but maybe someone else does of Mala *The Shipper Fairy's* Mr Potatoe site.... she made some fantastic ones

and I know there were others....was that you Rogue who made a few yourself :D

Oma-1
April 7th, 2005, 01:22 PM

Oh Lord, your wish is my command ;) *bows*

Pete's first trip through the stargate wasn't quite what he expected. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/moftimesmall.jpg

sueKay
April 7th, 2005, 01:23 PM
There's something that's confusing me...

Jack's a Brigadier (I Star) General, while Landry's a Major (2 star) General...How can Jack be his direct superior?

me thinks they may be leading us on!

Oma-1
April 7th, 2005, 01:26 PM
After Sam broke off the engagement :D, Pete was feeling rather low so he decided to take a break.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/potatoheadholiday.jpg

Isn't it great what you find doing a google search :D

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 01:28 PM

Jack's a Brigadier (I Star) General, while Landry's a Major (2 star) General...How can Jack be his direct superior?

Ow that is very strange Maybe he got some promotion or so?

Oma-1
April 7th, 2005, 01:29 PM

Missed that completely! I suppose another promotion wouldn't be out of the question :rolleyes: I mean, how many times has our beloved General saved the world?? Surely that's worth a few more stars :D

Lord Zedd
April 7th, 2005, 01:30 PM
After Sam broke off the engagement :D, Pete was feeling rather low so he decided to take a break.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/potatoheadholiday.jpg

Isn't it great what you find doing a google search :D
hahahaaaa funny I guess Pete went to Patato Island to find a new hunny for himself.

Rogue
April 7th, 2005, 01:36 PM

This one is still my favorite.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/SGMm_356-potatohead.jpg

Want to play?

Spimman
April 7th, 2005, 01:39 PM
I'm guessing Mr.P = Jack and Mrs.P = Sam? Regardless i think they're pretty funny!

Rogue
April 7th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Jack and Sams First Date

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/1969-5.jpg

Sam: "Well, what do you want to do?'
Jack: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
Sam: "Ah, I don't know"
Jack: "Me neither"

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Missed that completely! I suppose another promotion wouldn't be out of the question :rolleyes: I mean, how many times has our beloved General saved the world?? Surely that's worth a few more stars :D
Well our beloved Homer was promoted to Lt. General when he took the post at Home World Security... so I guess it's possible.

Not being an expert on all things military though it seems odd that Jack would be promoted AGAIN quite so quickly...but then again, this is SCIFI so... who am I to say what is and is NOT possible?

Hex.FTB.enabled
April 7th, 2005, 04:18 PM
*peeks in from under her mountain of homework*
*grabs some shipper cookies to try and get me through.....*
I should watch a shippy episode for my study break if I survive this avalanche.....

ses110
April 7th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Tame I love your comment about Sam not being put with anyone anymore.Where do I sign.It may sound silly but a Big reason I'am not watching Season 9 is I do want to see every male guest star falling for Sam or any Boyfriends for Sam.I do not even want to see Daniel Teal'c and Sam be buddy buddy with BB's character.If does happen and I did not see it then it's like it never happened.I still plan to watch parts of episode 1 and 3 with Jack.I just does not sit right if Jack is in 1 and 3 and we never see Sam and jack together again.I was also going to watch AT's return in episode 6 but since TPTB are now saying Sam was not with Jack I doubt i'll watch.I still hope RDA will return in latter episodes so we can finally have some real Sam and Jack Ship.All I want is a real Kiss and an I love You.I do not expect an engagement or Wedding.I still cannot believe TPTB did put Sam and Jack together at the end of Season 8.TPTB could have created some good will for Season 9 with the Shippers and the Sam and Jack relationship would not be hanging over the show.I may have been willing to give Season 9 a shot.I would still love to see a late Season episode maybe the second to last episode start with a nice Sam and Jack Bed scene.We can get the real Kiss and I love you in the start of the episode then the rest of the show can be about the the whole Team.The last episode could be like Lost City with some real Sam and Jack Ship.Tame regarding AT and a Season 10 if there is one.I may be wrong but I would be very surprised if she would want to return.I can see a major shakeup with the remaining members of SG-1.I do not want to sound mean but I really hope there is no Season 10.There's probably no chance but I would still love to see an SG-1 Movie with RDA.

LOL4JACK
April 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!! with GW down, I didn't know what to do, but I catched up with a bunch of Fanfic (LOVE THEM!!!!!) :D :D :D

- Congrats Mei Mei
- Read The Dark Side of Night and Eclipse... LOVED!
- Thanks Sue Kay for bringing back hope to S9, LOVED YOUR IDEA!
- Voted in the Spacey's Award....
- Enjoyed the best shippy moments....

I think I've never seen this thread as shippy as it is now.... even tongue conversations!!!! :cool:

Thanks family for being back!

Rina

sg-1fanintn
April 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hey! A general question! All of a sudden, some of my other SG sites (in my favorites) won't open up. Did a big honkin' server somewhere go offline?

Starfury
April 7th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Hi everybody! Did ya miss me? Awww, ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I knew you did. Well, don't get too excited because this is really just a quick post; I'm still SUPER busy with school and work and won't get a break for a couple more weeks. I could gripe extensively about finals and stupid group projects, but I won't...probably...

But I wanted to let the Shipper Family know that I'm not dead yet!!! And also to say that I FINALLY SAW MOEBIUS!!!

I thought it was great! Amanda is such a talented actress! It made me laugh though because I swear you could tell that she was pregnant in spite of the "creative" wardrobe... My brother laughed like crazy at the kisses! All THREE of them! and then when Jack told Sam she couldn't have the ZPM because "you've got packing to do" I seriously expected him to wiggle his eyebrows at her, I mean, it was SO suggestive. Anyway, I am not too disappointed that the kisses weren't "real," I guess the spoilers helped in a way because my expectations were a bit lower, so I was able to just enjoy what we got.

There have definitely been better season finales, and the drama quotient was relatively low, but it was dang funny, and it was cool to see the Ra Jaffa helmets again: they're spiffy. Ra himself was a huge waste of thirty seconds, but I liked seeing Apophis again. Somehow it seemed fitting that if this was going to be the last episode, he would be in it. Of course, it wasn't the last episode, so that means we have to see him again sometime. Unless season 9 sucks and Sam and Jack still aren't together, in which case, Moebius IS the last episode as far as I'm concerned. BUT I remain optimistic.

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 04:49 PM
I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!! with GW down, I didn't know what to do, but I catched up with a bunch of Fanfic (LOVE THEM!!!!!) :D :D :D

- Congrats Mei Mei
- Read The Dark Side of Night and Eclipse... LOVED!
- Thanks Sue Kay for bringing back hope to S9, LOVED YOUR IDEA!
- Voted in the Spacey's Award....
- Enjoyed the best shippy moments....

I think I've never seen this thread as shippy as it is now.... even tongue conversations!!!! :cool:

Thanks family for being back!

Rina
(((((((((((((LOL4JACK)))))))))))))

Thank you.... :D

Daniel's_twin
April 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Hi everybody! Did ya miss me? Awww, ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I knew you did. Well, don't get too excited because this is really just a quick post; I'm still SUPER busy with school and work and won't get a break for a couple more weeks. I could gripe extensively about finals and stupid group projects, but I won't...probably...

But I wanted to let the Shipper Family know that I'm not dead yet!!! And also to say that I FINALLY SAW MOEBIUS!!!

I thought it was great! Amanda is such a talented actress! It made me laugh though because I swear you could tell that she was pregnant in spite of the "creative" wardrobe... My brother laughed like crazy at the kisses! All THREE of them! and then when Jack told Sam she couldn't have the ZPM because "you've got packing to do" I seriously expected him to wiggle his eyebrows at her, I mean, it was SO suggestive. Anyway, I am not too disappointed that the kisses weren't "real," I guess the spoilers helped in a way because my expectations were a bit lower, so I was able to just enjoy what we got.

There have definitely been better season finales, and the drama quotient was relatively low, but it was dang funny, and it was cool to see the Ra Jaffa helmets again: they're spiffy. Ra himself was a huge waste of thirty seconds, but I liked seeing Apophis again. Somehow it seemed fitting that if this was going to be the last episode, he would be in it. Of course, it wasn't the last episode, so that means we have to see him again sometime. Unless season 9 sucks and Sam and Jack still aren't together, in which case, Moebius IS the last episode as far as I'm concerned. BUT I remain optimistic.

Yeah, my sister laughed unctrollably, too. My mom just shouted YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Can you blame her? :cool:

MajorSam
April 7th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Tame I love your comment about Sam not being put with anyone anymore.Where do I sign.It may sound silly but a Big reason I'am not watching Season 9 is I do want to see every male guest star falling for Sam or any Boyfriends for Sam.I do not even want to see Daniel Teal'c and Sam be buddy buddy with BB's character.If does happen and I did not see it then it's like it never happened.I still plan to watch parts of episode 1 and 3 with Jack.I just does not sit right if Jack is in 1 and 3 and we never see Sam and jack together again.I was also going to watch AT's return in episode 6 but since TPTB are now saying Sam was not with Jack I doubt i'll watch.I still hope RDA will return in latter episodes so we can finally have some real Sam and Jack Ship.All I want is a real Kiss and an I love You.I do not expect an engagement or Wedding.I still cannot believe TPTB did put Sam and Jack together at the end of Season 8.TPTB could have created some good will for Season 9 with the Shippers and the Sam and Jack relationship would not be hanging over the show.I may have been willing to give Season 9 a shot.I would still love to see a late Season episode maybe the second to last episode start with a nice Sam and Jack Bed scene.We can get the real Kiss and I love you in the start of the episode then the rest of the show can be about the the whole Team.The last episode could be like Lost City with some real Sam and Jack Ship.Tame regarding AT and a Season 10 if there is one.I may be wrong but I would be very surprised if she would want to return.I can see a major shakeup with the remaining members of SG-1.I do not want to sound mean but I really hope there is no Season 10.There's probably no chance but I would still love to see an SG-1 Movie with RDA.

Completely agree regarding wishes for

Just a nice kiss and/or bed scene at the beginning of an episode, then being all team. Just a nice little thing. I"m not sure i've posted it here, but like I posted in the Sam's a Great character thread aaages ago, lots of people are worried them changing, ruining the team, bla bla BLA. I'd just like to see a nice thing. Even Sam or Jack coming home one night to the other. They open the door. "Hey, i'm home" "welcome back" *Smile* *kiss* simple as that.

Or they could have a bedroom morning scene. We see a little bitta action, then the phone rings. They're being called to the SGC. Then they go! I believe they can both fully have a relationship and keep it off base. They've done it, without even the relationship, for 8 blooming years! It would show the believers of that that they are fully capable of handling both. They're not sacrificing happyness, the SGC, their principles, anything. They're two people living life, being FINALLY rewarded for all the crap they've been through, being happy. For me, if something like that happened, no one could say they screwed everything up. (Well, i'm sure some would, but...honestly...)

ChevronSeven
April 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Completely agree regarding wishes for

Just a nice kiss and/or bed scene at the beginning of an episode, then being all team. Just a nice little thing. I"m not sure i've posted it here, but like I posted in the Sam's a Great character thread aaages ago, lots of people are worried them changing, ruining the team, bla bla BLA. I'd just like to see a nice thing. Even Sam or Jack coming home one night to the other. They open the door. "Hey, i'm home" "welcome back" *Smile* *kiss* simple as that.

Or they could have a bedroom morning scene. We see a little bitta action, then the phone rings. They're being called to the SGC. Then they go! I believe they can both fully have a relationship and keep it off base. They've done it, without even the relationship, for 8 blooming years! It would show the believers of that that they are fully capable of handling both. They're not sacrificing happyness, the SGC, their principles, anything. They're two people living life, being FINALLY rewarded for all the crap they've been through, being happy. For me, if something like that happened, no one could say they screwed everything up. (Well, i'm sure some would, but...honestly...)

Or we could see somthing like a modified version of the pictures from POV. I'm sure those guys could photshop a different background or clothing. And we could see it on one of both of their desks. THAT would be a great way for them to acknowledge that they are together.

ses110
April 7th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Sam I may be wrong but if Season 9 tanks TPTB may wish they put Sam and Jack together in Season 8.Even if RDA had the same schedule for Season 9 that he did in Season 8 the Sam and Jack Ship still could not take over the show.I'll never understand the though process of TPTB.IMO the Sam and Jack Ship became a big part of the show because TPTB refused to deal with the Ship and kept putting it off.That only made the Shippers want to see it even more IMO.TPTB will never stop hearing about the Ship until they resolve it.

Buc252
April 7th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Well our beloved Homer was promoted to Lt. General when he took the post at Home World Security... so I guess it's possible.

Not being an expert on all things military though it seems odd that Jack would be promoted AGAIN quite so quickly...but then again, this is SCIFI so... who am I to say what is and is NOT possible?

Oh, but they *can't* do anything that the *real* US Air Force wouldn't do! We certainly wouldn't want to displease them by depicting something against their policy, would we?

After all, Stargate is only *partly* science fiction . . . when it comes to the Air Force procedures and rules, it's 100% realistic, right?

<snark ended>

<g>

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Sam I may be wrong but if Season 9 tanks TPTB may wish they put Sam and Jack together in Season 8.Even if RDA had the same schedule for Season 9 that he did in Season 8 the Sam and Jack Ship still could not take over the show.I'll never understand the though process of TPTB.IMO the Sam and Jack Ship became a big part of the show because TPTB refused to deal with the Ship and kept putting it off.That only made the Shippers want to see it even more IMO.TPTB will never stop hearing about the Ship until they resolve it.
I agree with you on the one hand but on the other...and I KNOW I'm going to get pelted for this... :D I see how TPTB's hands have been tied. There could be NO FULLY SAILING SHIP while Sam was directly under his command. There was zero chance of that.

The problem is that the feelings were there, the chemistry's there, the connection's there...and this forced TPTB to do something...ANYTHING...to show that they acknowledged it - including ALMOST conversations and alternate universe settings.

I also think that it's probably a good thing that Jack won't be her CO for a completely different reason...and that is that it could get to a point where the strain from the SHIP so heavily anchored to their backs could weigh them down to a point where they lose their affectiveness at the SGC...

Now, I have hope because the things that held them back in the past (them meaning TPTB and the characters themselves) will no longer be a problem. The USAF won't take out their red pens and nix shippy issues because the regs won't be an issue any more...

Buc252
April 7th, 2005, 07:31 PM
I agree with you on the one hand but on the other...and I KNOW I'm going to get pelted for this... :D I see how TPTB's hands have been tied. There could be NO FULLY SAILING SHIP while Sam was directly under his command. There was zero chance of that.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. They could very easily have had them together. Even though the official rules of the AF frown on it, the fact of the matter (and this comes from people I've known in the service) is that there is very much a "don't ask/don't tell" attitude. If everything runs okay, and there are no complaints of favoritism or whatever, the real military will not step in.

However, the USAF doesn't want people to acknowledge that, even if it's the truth. I think I need to put in a phone call to Mulder . . . the truth is out there!!! And S&J getting together hinges on his finding it! ;)

I'm still just amazed that TPTB let the USAF dictate the direction of their show. When have you ever heard of somebody in charge of series letting somebody else call the shots like that? This is one time I wish Hollyweird's rebellious nature had kicked in.

gatewatcher
April 7th, 2005, 07:31 PM

yes, I think the one ep S6 Sight Unseen ( the one with the bugs and Jonas )

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. They could very easily have had them together. Even though the official rules of the AF frown on it, the fact of the matter (and this comes from people I've known in the service) is that there is very much a "don't ask/don't tell" attitude. If everything runs okay, and there are no complaints of favoritism or whatever, the real military will not step in.

However, the USAF doesn't want people to acknowledge that, even if it's the truth. I think I need to put in a phone call to Mulder . . . the truth is out there!!! And S&J getting together hinges on his finding it! ;)

I'm still just amazed that TPTB let the USAF dictate the direction of their show. When have you ever heard of somebody in charge of series letting somebody else call the shots like that? This is one time I wish Hollyweird's rebellious nature had kicked in.
I suppose your right to some extent...but I respect the characters for taking the fact that it was against regs seriously.

I think I would have lost some respect for them if they disregarded the code of honor they took an oath to uphold when they joined the AF...

JMHO here though...

MajorSam
April 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Or we could see somthing like a modified version of the pictures from POV. I'm sure those guys could photshop a different background or clothing. And we could see it on one of both of their desks. THAT would be a great way for them to acknowledge that they are together.

Yup. Although a Smoochy-pooWould be a LOT nicer, I'd accept that. Just a simple thing...

If you were referring to me as "Sam" lol, i'm replying!

That's all very true. If TPTB hadn't made it such an infuriating thing... it's massive because it's so un-massive. It's the thing that's always there, nagging away, but never getting resolved. All the resolving I need is a simple scene like I said, that in no way takes over a story line, or an episode or anything. Just a simple acknowledgement.

Now, I have hope because the things that held them back in the past (them meaning TPTB and the characters themselves) will no longer be a problem. The USAF won't take out their red pens and nix shippy issues because the regs won't be an issue any more...

I'm afraid I disagree with this as well, depending on how you meant it. If you meant in the minds of TPTB, it's true. If you mean realistically according to the USAF Regs, nope. It does not say that with absolute no acception can there be relationships between two officers or a romantic interest. There are honour codes and stuff, yes, and in the case of Sg-1 and the high-pressure job, it's probably better, yes, but there's not a zero chance. If Sam and Jack had wanted they could have had a relationship since the beginning. They just have the honour code, and the principles, the lines they wouldn't cross that. It's very respectable, i'm happy for it, it's given us some fantastic angst, but there's a time and place, and that time is up!!!

Just let us have a full honest-to-god resolution, even just a kiss, and i'll be happy, and forever end my rants about if Sam and Jack could have got together through all the years, or about TPTB leading us by our teeth!

gatewatcher
April 7th, 2005, 07:53 PM
:p Keep the ideas rollin' sueKay :D here's another one:

Jack is leaving the SGC to take up his new position as Head of Homeworld Security in DC - or so the cover story goes. His new position is to lead a new, ultra classified, top-secret mission, known only Mr President Hayes. Until this new assignment, Jack must complete his paperwork and handover command of the SGC to General Laundry.

Meanwhile, Sam is in the land of P3X-595 (known to the locals as Far Far Away ;) ) preparing for her role in a new ultra-classified top secret mission. She has only a limited amount of time to complete her research on her latest doohickies.

Exactly what this mission is, Sam & Jack don't yet know. They only know that they must report to the Gateroom at 1400HRS in episode 5. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back at the SGC, where secrecy is a complete misnomer, every one is busy decorating the gateroom and buying presents ;)

This may be really off??????.......just in case spoiler space do you recall when we read RDA and AT were called back after filming was done for S8 and we all thought there would be a kiss or something added? Do you suppose there is any chance they filmed something for S9 before her tummy got too big? It was just a thought. ( Wishful thinking, I suppose)

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Yup. Although a Smoochy-pooWould be a LOT nicer, I'd accept that. Just a simple thing...

If you were referring to me as "Sam" lol, i'm replying!

That's all very true. If TPTB hadn't made it such an infuriating thing... it's massive because it's so un-massive. It's the thing that's always there, nagging away, but never getting resolved. All the resolving I need is a simple scene like I said, that in no way takes over a story line, or an episode or anything. Just a simple acknowledgement.

I'm afraid I disagree with this as well, depending on how you meant it. If you meant in the minds of TPTB, it's true. If you mean realistically according to the USAF Regs, nope. It does not say that with absolute no acception can there be relationships between two officers or a romantic interest. There are honour codes and stuff, yes, and in the case of Sg-1 and the high-pressure job, it's probably better, yes, but there's not a zero chance. If Sam and Jack had wanted they could have had a relationship since the beginning. They just have the honour code, and the principles, the lines they wouldn't cross that. It's very respectable, i'm happy for it, it's given us some fantastic angst, but there's a time and place, and that time is up!!!

Just let us have a full honest-to-god resolution, even just a kiss, and i'll be happy, and forever end my rants about if Sam and Jack could have got together through all the years, or about TPTB leading us by our teeth!
I love AT's response to this...she said that they're like teenagers around each other....get on with it already!

MajorSam
April 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
I love AT's response to this...she said that they're like teenagers around each other....get on with it already!

*bows down in respect to those revered words that TPTB should GIT IN THEIR BLOOMIN HEADS*

:D Straight from the horse's mouth...

She's also said one time "I want one or both of them to retire, go fishing, and make babies!"

Well, we've got the fishing... so alls we need is the babies! :p here's to wishful thinking!

Spimman
April 7th, 2005, 08:00 PM
MajorSam, your sig cracks me up! :D

MajorSam
April 7th, 2005, 08:02 PM
MajorSam, your sig cracks me up! :D

*blush* Thanks :D:D

LOL4JACK
April 7th, 2005, 08:13 PM
How many fishing inivtations has Sam received? I can easily recall Nemesis :D

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM
How many fishing inivtations has Sam received? I can easily recall Nemesis :-)
and of course, Small victories...

MajorSam
April 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM
How many fishing inivtations has Sam received? I can easily recall Nemesis :-)

Don't forget... uh...

:| The one where Jack's in the yellow shirt, season 6... Sight Unseen!

LOL4JACK
April 7th, 2005, 08:24 PM
3 and counting!

- Nemesis
- Small Victories (UberSG-1Fan)
- Sight Unseen (Major Sam)

CKO
April 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
i know of one for sure (And that nemisis).. but damn there has to be to other ones as well.. but who knows...

gatebee
April 7th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I hope the next invitation that Jack ask Sam to go to is a romantic night out without Daniel and Teal'c of course

Uber
April 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Joe Mallozzi's online right now