PDA

View Full Version : Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Sam_o_Neill
July 4th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Happy 4th July to all of our family members in the States!! Hope you have a great day!! :D:D:D:D

sg-1fanintn
July 4th, 2005, 02:19 PM
In honor of U. S. Independence Day,
I thought I'd post a photo of our favorite couple in their dress blues!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/2--2x095F0134.jpg

Aren't they lovely together?

Cassie
July 4th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Happy 4th of July!!!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/Stargate1/SamJack.jpg

Billie
July 4th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Just heard that one of my best friends had her first baby this morning (have been squeeeeeeing ever since!! :D ) Anyhow the link here is that as she and I both love the good old USA and spent a very long and happy holiday in Florida (before she deserted me and went and got married!) I thought it very appropriate that little Johnny was born on Independance Day!! (also coz now all thoughts of popping out to the pub or the cinema on an independant whim are so over!!)

So in tribute to all you lovely American Shippers and to my new little 'nephew' Johnny.

HAPPY HAPPY 4TH JULY!!!!!!!!!!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/jack10.jpg

Oooo just had a revelation....Isn't Jacks real name actually Jonathon??? Wow there's even a stargate connection! :D :D

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Hey Billie, crongrats on the 'nephew'. Hope mum and bub are doing well.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/301_04intothefiresamwakingjack.jpg

*Jack, why are you ALWAYS falling asleep? Or do you want me to hop in there with you?*

P.S Billie thanks for the help.

majorsal
July 4th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I was reading a behind the scenes article earlier on RDA's website regarding season 7, and according to Robert Cooper, they were originally thinking of getting Ben Browder to play Pete. I was wondering what you all think of that - do you think people would have taken more kindly to the character had he been played by Ben Browder instead of David DeLuise?

speaking just for me, yes and no. yes, because someone of that extreme handsomeness would be someone i could understand sam falling for (and maybe forgiving his spying ways too). and no, because he looks too similar to daniel jackson, so i wouldn't like the possible 'implications' of that. so i guess i'm glad he was played by ddl because the implications thing would have bothered me too much. (and it would only have added another layer of problems we don't need *like we don't have enough :p*)

sally :D

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I'd have disliked :eek: no matter who played him. However I would have been seriously gutted to dislike a BB character so much cos I like him.

I have to agree, I don't think ANYONE could make the character of :eek: palitable to the viewers as an equal for Sam. She needs a strong,virile,handsome man in her life who can understand the pressure of her job. Can anyone say Jack.

MB - I can't see DDL as hero fighter pilot either :p I can see him as a Goose type character goofing around a lot. (lol showing my age! Top Gun must be nearly 20 years old now :eek: )

I loved Top Gun and can remember it quite clearly so I'll proudly show my age right along with you. The volleyball scene is still my favourite. Maybe we should of have a volleyball scene with SG1 during there down time. Imagine Jack and Sam on the same side, all that bumping into each other and slapping each other on the butts. OH YEAH BABY!

sg-1fanintn
July 4th, 2005, 07:16 PM
I have to agree, I don't think ANYONE could make the character of :eek: palitable to the viewers as an equal for Sam. She needs a strong,virile,handsome man in her life who can understand the pressure of her job. Can anyone say Jack.
Exactly! Let's face it---when your work is top secret and classified, only a very few people (and most likely co-workers) can understand what you face. And, they're the only ones with whom you can actually DISCUSS WORK PRESSURES! I don't believe for a minute that Hammond would have let Sam discuss their work with :eek: , or that he would have let :eek: into his mountain. And regardless of how good a police officer he was, he wasn't her equal in intelligence, skill or training. She's a very elite warrior, and she needs someone just as tough and as skilled as she is. To quote you, divcon, "Can anyone say Jack?"

I loved Top Gun and can remember it quite clearly so I'll proudly show my age right along with you. The volleyball scene is still my favourite. Maybe we should of have a volleyball scene with SG1 during there down time. Imagine Jack and Sam on the same side, all that bumping into each other and slapping each other on the butts. OH YEAH BABY!
You sure paint a nice picture!

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Here's a moment that I have taken to my shippy heart. OK so I put a shippy spin on it but I'm sure you guys will forgive me or even applaud me.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/118_02tinmaninhospital.jpg

Sam:- Sir your pulse rate is extremely high!
Jack:- That's because you're holding my arm Sam.
Sam:- Oh! Is that the real reason?
Jack:- Well you do look hot in that outfit. It fits you well. I could look all day.
Sam(grinning):- Oh you too Jack. You too!!

nell
July 4th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Had a blast tonight!! Fireworks, that is! Grilled steaks!! Wine!! Beer!! Baked sweet potatoes and salad!! Now ready to open up some Ben and Jerry's!!

And back to The Thread!! Sweet!!

I was thinking today about Threads and Moebius 2 :rolleyes: (yeah, between marinating the steaks and baking sweet potatoes) Remember when Sam and Jack were 'fishing' at the end of Threads? They looked comfortable. Just like we knew they were meant to be. :p Now why did they show that scene again in Moebius 2? And didn't they look cozier? :) In fact, on SciFi.com episode guide the summary described them as being cozy compared to the same scene in Threads. Was that because Alternate Time Sam and Jack were attracted to each other and making out that those feelings kind of moved forward through time after the ZPM was recovered,the uprising was successful and our Real Time Sam and Jack returned home to this time line? **headache** But are they really our Real Time Sam and Jack because they were killed during their failed attempt to return the ZPM the first time? **throbbing pain between eyes** OK, these time travel episodes can be very confusing! :eek: But, I was wondering??? If I missed a previous discussion I apologize for bringing it up again.

I hope the rest of my American Shippers enjoyed today's holiday. And thanks to all our Shippers from around the world for your wishes for us on our big holiday!! :D

Silver
July 4th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Just heard that one of my best friends had her first baby this morning (have been squeeeeeeing ever since!! :D ) Anyhow the link here is that as she and I both love the good old USA and spent a very long and happy holiday in Florida (before she deserted me and went and got married!) I thought it very appropriate that little Johnny was born on Independance Day!! (also coz now all thoughts of popping out to the pub or the cinema on an independant whim are so over!!)

Aww, that's so lovely! Jonathan, hehe. I bet he's really cute.

Hope those who celebrate it had a great 4th July!

Our taxi arrives in ten minutes to take us to the airport so we can go to Majorca (woohoo!), so bye bye, shipper family. It's been great posting here over the past few weeks, you all made me feel so welcome! Hope the American season 9 premiere's good with lots one hint indicating towards our favourite couple finally being together! ;)

Have fun shipping and take care of Sam and Jack! :D

Silver
July 4th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Here's a moment that I have taken to my shippy heart. OK so I put a shippy spin on it but I'm sure you guys will forgive me or even applaud me.

Jack:- Well you do look hot in that outfit. It fits you well. I could look all day.

Haha! Just to add that I love it. :D :D :D

nell
July 4th, 2005, 07:31 PM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/118_02tinmaninhospital.jpgG]

divcon, They won't let me give you any green!!! So, I will give you a

BIG GREEN THANKS

for the terrific pics you keep posting!!

ChevronSeven
July 4th, 2005, 07:42 PM
If any of you guys know what you would like to ask Amanda if I get the chance let me know. I'm not certain of what I'm going to ask or how to phrase it so any suggestions are appreciated.

You should ask her what Sam's guilty pleasure is - besides Jack! :D

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 07:50 PM

Had a blast tonight!! Fireworks, that is! Grilled steaks!! Wine!! Beer!! Baked sweet potatoes and salad!! Now ready to open up some Ben and Jerry's!!

I was thinking today about Threads and Moebius 2 :rolleyes: (yeah, between marinating the steaks and baking sweet potatoes) Remember when Sam and Jack were 'fishing' at the end of Threads? They looked comfortable. Just like we knew they were meant to be. :p Now why did they show that scene again in Moebius 2? And didn't they look cozier? :) In fact, on SciFi.com episode guide the summary described them as being cozy compared to the same scene in Threads. Was that because Alternate Time Sam and Jack were attracted to each other and making out that those feelings kind of moved forward through time after the ZPM was recovered,the uprising was successful and our Real Time Sam and Jack returned home to this time line? **headache** But are they really our Real Time Sam and Jack because they were killed during their failed attempt to return the ZPM the first time? **throbbing pain between eyes** OK, these time travel episodes can be very confusing! :eek: But, I was wondering??? If I missed a previous discussion I apologize for bringing it up again.

I hope the rest of my American Shippers enjoyed today's holiday. And thanks to all our Shippers from around the world for your wishes for us on our big holiday!! :D

Hey nell, if I've learnt anything from these guys is that we can NEVER talk to much about Jack and Sam. If we talk about something that has already been talked about or post a pic that has alredy been posted WHO CARES! I agree with you that the timetravel eps can get confusingI thought that the Jack and Sam from Moebius 2 certainly looked more at ease, but are they the real Jack and Sam or are they a different timeline Jack and Sam. I'm so confused. When The eps screened on air earlier this year I must admit to not following which Jack was Jack and which Sam was Sam at first.
I can't wait for the Box Set to come out in August so I can watch them again.(we don't get repeats, hard enough getting them to air it the forst time in a normal sequence)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/3x015F276.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/3x015F283.jpg

nell
July 4th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Hey nell, if I've learnt anything from these guys is that we can NEVER talk to much about Jack and Sam. If we talk about something that has already been talked about or post a pic that has alredy been posted WHO CARES!
Try this on for size.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/sg1042D047brocadividekiss.jpg

divcon, thanks! You share my pain! Um, your image did not appear to me. Maybe my super duper virus blockers got mixed up and blocked the image? :eek:

majorsal
July 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I am going to the San Diego Comic Con the weekend after next and AT will be there. The Comic Cons are MASSIVE so I don't know how the Q&A works but I'll do my best to try and ask her what's the what with Sam and Jack and see if she can give a straight answer. I just want to know if they are going to keep toying with the ship or if they're going to try to pretend it never was. A definitive answer would be nice but my hopes are not high.

yay, shipperahoy! :D

if i were going to say something, i'd say 'i just want you to know how much i LOVE the sam/jack relationship! and i really, really, REALLY hope it continues!'
and i'd say it just like that. it's positive, non-confrontational, and reinforcing to me.

nell
July 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Hey nell, if I've learnt anything from these guys is that we can NEVER talk to much about Jack and Sam.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/3x015F276.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/3x015F283.jpg

Never mind! The pics came through and I have no confusion about Sam's and Jack's attraction in this early episode!!! :D But, I forgot the name. Something about Sam rescuing Jack from Hathor's clutches!!

nell
July 4th, 2005, 08:06 PM
ATTENTION!!! Joe is on his Thread right now!!!

sg-1fanintn
July 4th, 2005, 08:10 PM

I hope everyone else had a great 4th too! We usually go downtown to the big fireworks display, but since we didn't take tomorrow off from work, we decided to stay home this year and not fight the crowds. Instead, we cooked out; then watched the big show on the local NBC affiliate. They make a three-hour broadcast out of the entertainment and fireworks. This year's entertainment was Diamond Rio, Jamie O'Neal, Charlie Daniels and, of course, the Nashville Symphony. It's set on the banks of the Cumberland River in downtown Nashville, just across from the coliseum where the Titans play. The fireworks are set off from the Titans' parking lot, and once again, it was spectacular! Nashville's show is now ranked as the 3rd best in the country, and there were tons of tourists from out-of-state here this year just to see it.

Back to the gate, yes, we got our Sam and Jack back. Did you notice that alternate time line Jack had darker hair? Go back and look. He did. And in the final scene before the fishing trip (in one of the labs at the SGC), Sam talks about how they would have gone on the mission in about two weeks, but didn't have to because the ZPM was found. ***headache*** Yes, it does get confusing in time travel eps, so the best thing to do is to suspend disbelief and go where the script takes you. But if you'll go back and check Jack's hair, you'll get further proof that everything was set right at the end......except that we still didn't get our

BIG HONKIN' KISS!!!!!

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I wonder if Sam was truely infected at this time or was she just taking advantage of the situation. Notice that Jack didn't put up to much of a struggle at first. Can anyone say "HAPPY,HAPPY,JOY,JOY"

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/sg1042D0471brocadividekiss.jpg

nell
July 4th, 2005, 08:22 PM
I hope everyone else had a great 4th too! We usually go downtown to the big fireworks display, but since we didn't take tomorrow off from work, we decided to stay home this year and not fight the crowds.

Ditto for us in Washington, D.C. suburbs!!

Back to the gate, yes, we got our Sam and Jack back. Did you notice that alternate time line Jack had darker hair? Go back and look. He did. And in the final scene before the fishing trip (in one of the labs at the SGC), Sam talks about how they would have gone on the mission in about two weeks, but didn't have to because the ZPM was found. ***headache*** Yes, it does get confusing in time travel eps, so the best thing to do is to suspend disbelief and go where the script takes you. But if you'll go back and check Jack's hair, you'll get further proof that everything was set right at the end......except that we still didn't get our

BIG HONKIN' KISS!!!!!

Yes, I noticed immediately Jack's brown hair in Moebius. You are absolutely correct that we must suspend our disbelief in this episode. Heck, the whole show, too. After all, our Sam and Jack have been on hold for nearly 8 years. :eek:

nell
July 4th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I wonder if Sam was truely infected at this time or was she just taking advantage of the situation. Notice that Jack didn't put up to much of a struggle at first. Can anyone say "HAPPY,HAPPY,JOY,JOY"

#1 Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

#2 More!!!! :p

#3 How did you make your posting box bigger??? ;)

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM

Actually it was a mistake. I didn't reduce the size of they picture in my photobucket account.I'm off to do it now.

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 08:40 PM
A long long time ago in a post far far away, we were discussing the scene in "In The Line of Duty" where Jack can be seen wiping tears from under his eyes at the thought of Sam dying.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/2x025F184.jpg

pittsburghgirl
July 4th, 2005, 09:10 PM

i dunno methinks he was kssing her as much as she was kissing him

Atteria
July 4th, 2005, 09:14 PM

"Happy Happy, joy, joy!!" I haven't heard that in years! A fellow Ren and Stimpy fan! Yes! (hmmm, too many exclamation points)

Good point about Jack. If YOU were Jack, would you really put up a struggle if Sam "attacked" you in that manner? I think he was torn between wanting to just give in and his "other" self telling him "No, you can't do this, it's wrong". As to whether Sam was infected, I think she was. She always could keep those "feelings" under pretty good control, under normal conditions. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if she had ever gotten a bit tipsy? Guess that's a story for another time....

Night. ;)

sg-1fanintn
July 4th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"Happy Happy, joy, joy!!" I haven't heard that in years! A fellow Ren and Stimpy fan! Yes! (hmmm, too many exclamation points)

Good point about Jack. If YOU were Jack, would you really put up a struggle if Sam "attacked" you in that manner? I think he was torn between wanting to just give in and his "other" self telling him "No, you can't do this, it's wrong". As to whether Sam was infected, I think she was. She always could keep those "feelings" under pretty good control, under normal conditions. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if she had ever gotten a bit tipsy? Guess that's a story for another time....

Night. ;)

I say, "Happy, happy, joy, joy" all the time! It's become part of my repretoire, along with "Ya think?".

Yes, I agree that there was mutual kissing going on there! No doubt about it!

LOL4JACK
July 4th, 2005, 09:53 PM
I was reading a behind the scenes article earlier on RDA's website regarding season 7, and according to Robert Cooper, they were originally thinking of getting Ben Browder to play Pete. I was wondering what you all think of that - do you think people would have taken more kindly to the character had he been played by Ben Browder instead of David DeLuise?
I haven't answered before because I was thinking about this so.... I think I would have hated anybody who would have interfered with S/J regardless of how cute he is...

I think about the ambassador... in 2010 I hated him, come on he was married to Sam... how could that be possible.

In 2001 I loved him, he was nice, sweet, kind of attractive for me, but I knew he was no threat, so it was OK....

LOL4JACK
July 4th, 2005, 09:57 PM

Sam was infected but Jack wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D at least not yet.... :rolleyes:

divcon
July 4th, 2005, 10:57 PM
okay, I just gotta do it.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/samjackbd.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Atteria
July 4th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Sam was infected but Jack wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D at least not yet.... :rolleyes:

He WAS after that big, honkin' kiss! :p

majorsal
July 4th, 2005, 11:55 PM
I haven't answered before because I was thinking about this so.... I think I would have hated anybody who would have interfered with S/J regardless of how cute he is...

*nods*

pete had to be the most *unwanted* character to arrive on stargate ever! :p

divcon
July 5th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Has everyone gone to sleep?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/wakeupsam.jpg

maybe I can help to wake everyone up!

[CENTRE]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/gracekiss.jpg[/CENTER]

SMILE NOW MY HAPPY SHIPPERS!!
YASUREYABETCHA!

Uber
July 5th, 2005, 12:39 AM
*nods*

pete had to be the most *unwanted* character to arrive on stargate ever! :p

sally :DIF...and I do stress if...and this is a big, ol' HONKIN' IF here...

If Pete was a necessary component in forcing the Sam/Jack story to a resolution...and by that I mean forcing Sam to realize that her feelings for Jack were genuine after all and forcing Jack to recognize how close he came to losing Sam...

...THEN, as shocking as it may seem, Pete was the biggest gift TPTB has ever given shippers to-date (that is until we get our this reality BHK). Without Pete, there would have been no house scene, no major watershed moment where Sam realizes she's about to make a huge mistake and why it would be a huge mistake (because she figures out that she loves Jack) and there would have been no back yard scene with her finally willing to take her chances, let the cards fall where they may and find out where Jack stands once and for all. We can thank Pete and his pushiness for her coming to some very important...and this time correct...conclusions about her feelings.

I personally am of the opinion that this was Pete's function...to be hated by shippers and to make Sam realize that she wanted Jack for REAL, for HONEST and for ALWAYS...and not for the bizarre, convoluted reasons she gave herself in Grace.

But I know I'm in the minority here and many think she could have come to that on her own...and I must respectfully disagree. She had YEARS to come to these conclusions on her own and she, well, didn't.

It was only after she gave herself permission to be happy, to acknowledge that she deserved to love and be loved in return and to try a relationship with someone other than Jack that she realized that she really loved and wanted him.

And THAT'S the kind of interference I can handle...because it could have gone the other way, my friends...but it didn't. She realized where her heart was because she tried something else, and it just didn't fit.

So...*gasp* DARE I SAY IT???? Thank you PETE!

:cool:

divcon
July 5th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Here's one more before I go and make dinner.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/820_21moebiusp2whatnowjack.jpg

I thought you said it wasn't illegal!!!

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 01:34 AM

So in tribute to all you lovely American Shippers and to my new little 'nephew' Johnny.

HAPPY HAPPY 4TH JULY!!!!!!!!!!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/jack10.jpg

Oooo just had a revelation....Isn't Jacks real name actually Jonathon??? Wow there's even a stargate connection! :D :D

Congratulations! Welcome to Johnny :D Hope mum and baby are doing well :)

And since we're talking about babies I have an announcement to make ...... cough cough ......

On that most wonderful of shippy days (no, not July 28th - the other RL one :p ) Valentine's Day, hubby and I are expecting baby number 6! Here's hoping this one is actually on time :p

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 01:41 AM

Great cap divcon! I love that ep - mainly because there's an excellent shot of Jack's a$$ in those lovely tight trousers :p

I always thought it a pity tptb didn't put Jack in Teal'c's top - then he and Sam would have been in matching outfits :D Just a little shippy thought.

florence
July 5th, 2005, 01:46 AM

And since we're talking about babies I have an announcement to make ...... cough cough ......

On that most wonderful of shippy days (no, not July 28th - the other RL one :p ) Valentine's Day, hubby and I are expecting baby number 6! Here's hoping this one is actually on time :p

http://yelims.free.fr/SpecialNouveauxNes/Bebe13.gif CONGRATS OMA !!! http://yelims.free.fr/SpecialNouveauxNes/Bebe12.gif

Baby number 6 ? Wow ! Really impressive ! :eek: I hope everything will be fine for you :)

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 02:00 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/broca2.jpg

Sam: Don't you want me?
Jack: No! Not like this! Couldn't we take this somewhere without security cameras?

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 02:07 AM
IF...and I do stress if...and this is a big, ol' HONKIN' IF here...

If Pete was a necessary component in forcing the Sam/Jack story to a resolution...and by that I mean forcing Sam to realize that her feelings for Jack were genuine after all and forcing Jack to recognize how close he came to losing Sam...

...THEN, as shocking as it may seem, Pete was the biggest gift TPTB has ever given shippers to-date (that is until we get our this reality BHK). Without Pete, there would have been no house scene, no major watershed moment where Sam realizes she's about to make a huge mistake and why it would be a huge mistake (because she figures out that she loves Jack) and there would have been no back yard scene with her finally willing to take her chances, let the cards fall where they may and find out where Jack stands once and for all. We can thank Pete and his pushiness for her coming to some very important...and this time correct...conclusions about her feelings.

I personally am of the opinion that this was Pete's function...to be hated by shippers and to make Sam realize that she wanted Jack for REAL, for HONEST and for ALWAYS...and not for the bizarre, convoluted reasons she gave herself in Grace.

But I know I'm in the minority here and many think she could have come to that on her own...and I must respectfully disagree. She had YEARS to come to these conclusions on her own and she, well, didn't.

It was only after she gave herself permission to be happy, to acknowledge that she deserved to love and be loved in return and to try a relationship with someone other than Jack that she realized that she really loved and wanted him.

And THAT'S the kind of interference I can handle...because it could have gone the other way, my friends...but it didn't. She realized where her heart was because she tried something else, and it just didn't fit.

MB I understand your pov completely, and being the angst fan I am, I even agree. It got us past the every-boyfriend-of-Sam's-dies-in-some-horrible-way-or-gets-left-on-a-hostile-alien-planet thing - definitely don't want that for Jack! And cleared up the Grace questioning of her feelings fiasco and brought Sam finally and irrevocably to Jack. Doesn't stop me from disliking :eek: intensely though :p

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Thanks Florence :)

Billie
July 5th, 2005, 02:31 AM

Oh my..number 6!!! Congrats and respect to you Oma-1!! :D Do any of your kids names have a stargate link?? So many to chose from. As I have no plans for babies right now (even thou my jack clone inspires me to have a few!) I am toying with the idea of two hamsters instead. Names for them???? well there's no contest gonna have to be Jack and Sam even if they are both the same gender!!! :) :)

Magna Defender
July 5th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Hi all how are you?????? Hope you are fine. I am enjoying my vacation. Today we are organizing a big Stargate Day at our forum and well I don't want to beg but I am going to do it any way ! :p :p we still looking for more members and especially lot of shippers !! so please oma 1, billie, florence,uber sg.1, caty,divicon, majorsal,atteria,LOL4Jack,sg-1 fanintn....... other please join our forum :D I beg you :D :p :cool: thank you ! ;) (((ship family)))

divcon
July 5th, 2005, 05:45 AM
OMA CONGRATS ON THE BABY NEWS!!!!!

Wow, I stopped at 2. You are certainly brave to have 6. Here's some shippiness for you

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/moebius2x427puckerthoselipssam.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/moebius2x441thatsjustrightcarter.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/moebius2x442muchbetter.jpg

Hope you like.

nell
July 5th, 2005, 05:54 AM
MB I understand your pov completely, and being the angst fan I am, I even agree. It got us past the every-boyfriend-of-Sam's-dies-in-some-horrible-way-or-gets-left-on-a-hostile-alien-planet thing - definitely don't want that for Jack! And cleared up the Grace questioning of her feelings fiasco and brought Sam finally and irrevocably to Jack. Doesn't stop me from disliking :eek: intensely though :p

All of the above. Me too! ;)

nell
July 5th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Congratulations Oma-1!!

girlgater
July 5th, 2005, 06:05 AM

Congratulations, Oma! I hope you're doing well & the baby too....

divcon
July 5th, 2005, 06:13 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/moebius2x403OOPSSPRUNGBYTPTB.jpg

Jack, do you think that tptb have noticed we've taken the puddle jumper to go join the shippers on shipper day?

sclairef99
July 5th, 2005, 06:38 AM

Well Said Uber SG1! As much as I dislike :eek: the stalker, making the choice to try something and find out you were wrong, that your previous feeling were all that mattered and having the strength to go back to them...well, I think you are right....Pete dispelled the curse and brought her firmly to where she needs to be.

S

Magna Defender
July 5th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Congrats Oma I am happy for you.

LOL4JACK
July 5th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Hi all how are you?????? Hope you are fine. I am enjoying my vacation. Today we are organizing a big Stargate Day at our forum and well I don't want to beg but I am going to do it any way ! :p :p we still looking for more members and especially lot of shippers !! so please oma 1, billie, florence,uber sg.1, caty,divicon, majorsal,atteria,LOL4Jack,sg-1 fanintn....... other please join our forum :D I beg you :D :p :cool: thank you ! ;) (((ship family)))
Hello Magna Defender, where is your forum? will love to pop in...

SamCarterONeill
July 5th, 2005, 07:41 AM
**C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S** TO OMA!!!!!

I seriously couldn't have said it better myself! :D

LOL4JACK
July 5th, 2005, 07:48 AM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Jack.bmp

Hmmm, six? not bad....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/PDVD_395.jpg

Congratulations OMA... girl wanna a hug? :D

shelsfc
July 5th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Congratulations Oma! :D

Cassie
July 5th, 2005, 08:06 AM

Congratulations Oma!!!

mad_gater
July 5th, 2005, 08:18 AM
I hope everyone else had a great 4th too! We usually go downtown to the big fireworks display, but since we didn't take tomorrow off from work, we decided to stay home this year and not fight the crowds. Instead, we cooked out; then watched the big show on the local NBC affiliate. They make a three-hour broadcast out of the entertainment and fireworks. This year's entertainment was Diamond Rio, Jamie O'Neal, Charlie Daniels and, of course, the Nashville Symphony. It's set on the banks of the Cumberland River in downtown Nashville, just across from the coliseum where the Titans play. The fireworks are set off from the Titans' parking lot, and once again, it was spectacular! Nashville's show is now ranked as the 3rd best in the country, and there were tons of tourists from out-of-state here this year just to see it.

BIG HONKIN' KISS!!!!!
Yup! I had a great 4th! Lovely fireworks display and watching them with a good friend. That's the life! :D:D

mad_gater
July 5th, 2005, 08:23 AM

CONGRATS!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

*goes to spin and huggle Oma till he remembers that she's pregnant and shouldn't be doin' that* :P:D

That's great! Ahh a new life! What could possibly be more beautiful? Maybe start training him in the ways of the shipper? :P:D

mad_gater
July 5th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Oh my..number 6!!! Congrats and respect to you Oma-1!! :D Do any of your kids names have a stargate link?? So many to chose from. As I have no plans for babies right now (even thou my jack clone inspires me to have a few!) I am toying with the idea of two hamsters instead. Names for them???? well there's no contest gonna have to be Jack and Sam even if they are both the same gender!!! :) :)
Six? That's all?!?! :P:D:P:D

I have a family friend that had 9 kids at last count...might even have a tenth by now. 5 of these kids are boys..some of these boys are in the college or military. When they had their first girl the joke was that when she started dating no boy had better try anything cuz she's got 5 older brothers and the father's no slouch either. :P:D:P:D

Billie
July 5th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Hey all...have been doing a little pic searching and here's a few of the spoils for all to enjoy!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/emancip22.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/emancip32.jpg

Gotta love the look on Jacks face when he sees Sam in the blue dress in emancipation, the man is positively drooling!! :p Down boy down!! :D :D

Magna defender - would love to pop by your forum, just give us a shout with the address :)

blueiris
July 5th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Seasons 7 and 8 spoilers:

I do think this was the intention.

...THEN, as shocking as it may seem, Pete was the biggest gift TPTB has ever given shippers to-date (that is until we get our this reality BHK).
I don't think this was a gift, however. A gift would not have involved doing something that they knew would bring the wrath of the whole anti-ship campaign down on the S/J ship (and the S/J shippers, too).

Without Pete, there would have been no house scene, no major watershed moment where Sam realizes she's about to make a huge mistake and why it would be a huge mistake (because she figures out that she loves Jack) and there would have been no back yard scene with her finally willing to take her chances, let the cards fall where they may and find out where Jack stands once and for all. We can thank Pete and his pushiness for her coming to some very important...and this time correct...conclusions about her feelings.

I just think it should have been done without adding to (or without attempting to add to) the ship/anti-ship hostilities. If she had just not accepted the ring, I think the same thing would have been accomplished without Sam having to hurt an innocent by-stander.

I think considering the engagement could have done the same thing. Considering the way she reacted to the ring, her acceptance was too quick and assured sounding anyway. After Jack saw the ring, he would have probably still ended up in bed with "K", and the Sam and Jack scene could have still played out, with Sam substituting the 'ring' for the 'house'.

Yes, thank you, Pete. That's the way it played out. But it didn't show Sam in a good light and it made everyone (fans) angry at some point. It seemed more like a ploy by TPTB to stir up talk (and emotions) and just ended up causing more dissidence between the fans.

In the long run, yes, Pete helped the S/J plight. But it was just done with too much unnecessary twisting of the knife (for want of a better way of expressing what I'm thinking) to the fans and to the characters. :S

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 08:50 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Jack.bmp

Hmmm, six? not bad....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/PDVD_395.jpg

Congratulations OMA... girl wanna a hug? :D

Yasureyoubetcha!!!!!!!

((((((((Shipper Family))))))))) Thanks everyone for the congrats :) I've been dying to tell you guys for the last month but hubby wouldn't let me till we'd told the kids :p Fair enough I suppose.

MadGater - don't scare me like that! I'll throw up all over ya :p 10? Nope, no way, uh-uh! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Billie
July 5th, 2005, 08:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/broca2.jpg

Sam: Don't you want me?
Jack: No! Not like this! Couldn't we take this somewhere without security cameras?

Great quote Oma-1!! :) This was probably the first real vocalisation of Jacks growing desire for Sam. I mean he could just have said No! but he didn't he said No! Not like this!......translation.....Yes! but I want it to be perfect when we are both lucid and snuggled up infront of the fire alone at my cabin......forget the fishing!! *sighs heavily wishing and waiting for the perfect ultimate shippy moment* :D ;)

Oma-1
July 5th, 2005, 08:56 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/emancip22.jpg

Nice pics Billie. This one reminds me of the (S8 M2 spoiler) "You've got packing to do" look :D

Cassie
July 5th, 2005, 09:12 AM

Hope everyone had a great 4th. Love fireworks! Sg-1fanintn a bunch of my dancing friends were in your neck of the woods for are nationals all see if they went it :D

Greetings Shippers!
We have a nice turnout so far for the Sam and Jack PICK ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE stories/series for Shipper Day on July 28!! Twelve picks to be exact! :D The activity is open through July 4. I think that's enough time or someone will let me know otherwise. thanks, nell ;)

O.k. even though it's past time here's my fav. fic as of right now :D http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2437462/1/ The wedding of the century by Jgston. Sam and Jack get married!!!!

Billie
July 5th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Nice pics Billie. This one reminds me of the (S8 M2 spoiler) "You've got packing to do" look :D

mmm.....Loving that look!! :D :D

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/moebius2_2.jpg

Billie
July 5th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Helloooooo, any shippers out there??

ONLY 23 DAYS TO GO UNTIL SHIPPER DAY!!!!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :p ;) :cool:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/ajacksam10.jpg
Did you hear that Carter? Hows about we join our shippers on July 28th??

LOL4JACK
July 5th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Helloooooo, any shippers out there??

ONLY 23 DAYS TO GO UNTIL SHIPPER DAY!!!!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :p ;) :cool:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/ajacksam10.jpg
Did you hear that Carter? Hows about we join our shippers on July 28th??
Yep.... and

- 9 until Florence's birthday... you can't forget, they are all linked
- 10 until SG-1 Premier
- 11 until Harry Potter

Lovely month :p

Billie
July 5th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Yep.... and

- 9 until Florence's birthday... you can't forget, they are all linked
- 10 until SG-1 Premier
- 11 until Harry Potter

Lovely month :p

Very lovely! :) :) I shall definitely be logging onto GW after the S9 premier to feast on any spoilers you guys post as it's a long time till Oct :(
Am dying to know how the new dynamics pan out.

girlgater
July 5th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Hi Shipper Family! I wanted to say Hi and possibly get into some discussions, but things are really quiet in here. Hope everyone in the US had a great 4th.

sg-1fanintn
July 5th, 2005, 07:38 PM

Congratulations, Oma-1, on the good news!

Gee.....number 6? Are any of them named Samantha or Jack? And if so, why not? Of course, I'm one to talk. I've never had any. Ah, well, my husband is childlike enough to keep me hopping!

And thank goodness the forums are back up!

majorsal
July 5th, 2005, 07:45 PM

you know, uber, i basically agree with you, but the wounds are still too fresh to really 'appreciate' it yet. i'll never *enjoy* pete's participation with this show. i'll never *enjoy* pete's scenes with sam. i'll never *enjoy* sam finding romance with another character. it all turned out good in the end, but i can only hope that someday i'll have romance scenes between sam and jack to take away the sam/pete scenes that have been emblazened into my brain.

sally, who's ovaries are trying to leave her body... through her nose

MIDAL, NOW!

:p

Buc252
July 5th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Congratulations, Oma! I hope you're doing well & the baby too....

Congratulations from me, too, Oma!!! Now you'll be tied with my eldest sister, who also has six (three boys, three girls). So I know that that just means there's more love to go around. {{{{{{{{{Oma}}}}}}}}}}

Oma Now: http://bestsmileys.com/family/4.gif
Oma in February: http://bestsmileys.com/family/10.gif

sg-1fanintn
July 5th, 2005, 07:54 PM
you know, uber, i basically agree with you, but the wounds are still too fresh to really 'appreciate' it yet. i'll never *enjoy* pete's participation with this show. i'll never *enjoy* pete's scenes with sam. i'll never *enjoy* sam finding romance with another character. it all turned out good in the end, but i can only hope that someday i'll have romance scenes between sam and jack to take away the sam/pete scenes that have been emblazened into my brain.

sally, who's ovaries are trying to leave her body... through her nose

MIDAL, NOW!

:p

Ouch! Been there, done that.....had the Midol. You don't think talk of :eek: brought on your discomfort, do you, Sally? Hope you're feeling better!

Seriously, Uber is right, and I've realized that for awhile. But I, like you, will never enjoy the :eek: episodes (except Threads). We'll probably never know what TPTB really intended.....if they expected us to like :eek: or not. I think they expected it.....but you never know.....

LadyJeep
July 5th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Oh my gosh, pick ONE? That's soooo impossible. But after a good hard think,

"Guarding the Gate" by Rowan Darkstar: There's no resolution but this is so beautiful, it's highly worth the read. Beware, there's strong mention of :eek: (as you like to refer to him) ... don't let that put you off, though. http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archive2/2/guardingthe.html

This isn't exactly for shipper day ;) but it's so beautiful and intense and needs waaay more reviews than it has, which is why I just have to post it here seeing as though we're recommending and swapping fanfiction... "Who They Are" by KissHerJack: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2168725/1/

Aaand another really sweet one that I've recently read: "The Dating Game" by Azilan: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2395151/1/

The popular "Small Favors" by Eve8: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2294057/1/

"Thyself Unknown" by MissAnnThorpic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2211735/1/ and its sequel "Know Thyself: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2334123/1/

"Xanadu" (mature): http://www.dietcokechic.com/stargate/xanadu.html and "Seven Days": http://www.dietcokechic.com/stargate/sevendays.html by dietcokechic

And for folks new to the wonderful world of fanfiction, anything by Karibou: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/645548/, Sally Reeve (especially!): http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/, and Suz: http://members.tripod.com/~SuzVoy/fanfic.html are amazing and breathtaking must-reads!

Okay, got a little carried away there... :p :o Enjoy anyway! Even though everyone's probably read most of them...
Thank you so much for the links. I have read some, but not all

sg-1fanintn
July 5th, 2005, 08:02 PM
While we're talking about fanfic, here are links to three related stories by Jo R. It's a series, actually, and I really enjoyed them. I thought the POV was right on target. Hope you like them!

Loose Ends: http://randomramblings.faithweb.com/fanfiction/looseends.htm
Knots: http://randomramblings.faithweb.com/fanfiction/knots.htm
All Tied Up: http://randomramblings.faithweb.com/alltiedup.htm

Uber
July 5th, 2005, 08:05 PM
This is way off-topic but I just had a scare...I posted this on the Sam's a Great Character thread but wanted to share it with you too...

My brother Ben called and told us that we came very close to losing his youngest. He has 5 kids...Emily, Erika, Evalyn, Ethan and Ezra.

Ezra, a very young little sweetie (18 months old), was in his crib...and it was bedtime.

For some reason, someone had to go back upstairs and get some water...and as a result, heard him gasping for air. My sister in law Nicole called 911 and the paramedics and police came running. They couldn't figure out what was going on and at first thought he was maybe choking on something he had put in his mouth.

Nic went to the emergency room with him and they finally figured out that he had some serious issues with acid reflux...that it had somehow blocked his esophagus up and was therefore unable to catch his breath. They were able to alleviate the blockage and I think he'll be on some medication to keep the problem at bay. Poor Nic was at the ER all night long and was exhausted but both parents are indeed happy that Ezra will be okay.

There was no reason for anyone to go upstairs and it was a miracle they heard it even then because the gasping was soft and almost inaudible.

My brother continued to say that it was clear to him that God was watching out for his youngest son because Ezra most certainly would not have survived the night.

SamCarterONeill
July 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM
This is way off-topic but I just had a scare...I posted this on the Sam's a Great Character thread but wanted to share it with you too...

My brother Ben called and told us that we came very close to losing his youngest. He has 5 kids...Emily, Erika, Evalyn, Ethan and Ezra.

Ezra, a very young little sweetie (18 months old), was in his crib...and it was bedtime.

For some reason, someone had to go back upstairs and get some water...and as a result, heard him gasping for air. My sister in law Nicole called 911 and the paramedics and police came running. They couldn't figure out what was going on and at first thought he was maybe choking on something he had put in his mouth.

Nic went to the emergency room with him and they finally figured out that he had some serious issues with acid reflux...that it had somehow blocked his esophagus up and was therefore unable to catch his breath. They were able to alleviate the blockage and I think he'll be on some medication to keep the problem at bay. Poor Nic was at the ER all night long and was exhausted but both parents are indeed happy that Ezra will be okay.

There was no reason for anyone to go upstairs and it was a miracle they heard it even then because the gasping was soft and almost inaudible.

My brother continued to say that it was clear to him that God was watching out for his youngest son because Ezra most certainly would not have survived the night.

"Indeed" as Teal'c would say... God works in mysterious ways, but he does work... glad to hear everything's well now.

(((((((((((uber))))))))))))

gatebee
July 5th, 2005, 08:22 PM

Uber .... so glad everything is okay. This is your family as well.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/148dth07x.jpg
pic fr rda-forever or rdanderson site

gatebee
July 5th, 2005, 08:28 PM

Oma ...congratulation ... take care of yourself .... hoping Sam and Jack also have a baby soon #1
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/girl1.jpg
by L-Jade

LadyJeep
July 5th, 2005, 09:18 PM
congratulations Oma-1

Uber, glad it all turned out alright! :)

And here is my contribution of fanfic. I keep mine in the library for my eBook reader and always have several stories available to read if I have to wait for an appointment or when I'm traveling.

www.fanfiction.net/s/1603206/1/ There Without Her

www.fanfiction.net/s/1849683/1/ You Look So Good In Love
These are just a couple of my favorites.

Lida
July 5th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Congratulations Oma-1!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Lidacane/babybanner.jpg

6? Wow! Hope all goes well and the baby arrives on time, both Mother and baby healthy!!!! :D

gatebee
July 5th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Congratulations Oma-1!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/Lidacane/babybanner.jpg

6? Wow! Hope all goes well and the baby arrives on time, both Mother and baby healthy!!!! :D
Lida .... these are so sweet .....
I wonder if Sam and Jack would want 6 kids .... 3 girls and 3 boys ... TPTB a BIG HONKING KISS please .... Sam and Jack have a way to go 6 kids ....

Queen Eleta
July 5th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Since everyone has been so good about helping others where thay read certain fics, I was wondering if anyone could help me?
I read it at Heliopolis, here's what I remember:
The Stargate program was shutting down, Jack and Sam were the last ones there, they had a first kiss in the breifing room, then left for a party at Daniel's. on the way there Jack stops and buys Sam an engagement ring. The rest of the story takes place at the party.
I wanted to nominate this one if it is not too late.

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Lida .... these are so sweet .....
I wonder if Sam and Jack would want 6 kids .... 3 girls and 3 boys ... TPTB a BIG HONKING KISS please .... Sam and Jack have a way to go 6 kids ....After a real bhk though...no doubt kids are pretty much a foregone conclusion...

:D

louiseajones
July 6th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Im now totally gutted I ever came to this forum cos I am halfway through Season 6 and have now ruined my entire life by reading this!!

Altough I think Im gonna be stuck on here forever now and never do any work again cos I wanna know all the goss!!

And I cant believe that Jack goes,hes like the funniest ever!!

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 01:55 AM

Congrats Oma!!! :D:D:D

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Ok I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but i'll say it just in case....
I got the new Stargate mag today and there is a little bit from AT about Sam's reason for not being in the first 5 eps....
AT: "After Janet died, Carter took responsibility for Cassie. Cassie has had some problems, so Carter went to spend time with her. Thats how i'm playing Carter's descision to leave the SGC." So looks like it isn't to do with her and Jack after all..:(

divcon
July 6th, 2005, 03:42 AM
I've just been reading the posts.

Uber, I'm so glad Ezra is going to be fine. All I can say is thank God and he certainly works in mysterious ways.

Ok I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but i'll say it just in case....
I got the new Stargate mag today and there is a little bit from AT about Sam's reason for not being in the first 5 eps....
AT: "After Janet died, Carter took responsibility for Cassie. Cassie has had some problems, so Carter went to spend time with her. Thats how i'm playing Carter's descision to leave the SGC." So looks like it isn't to do with her and Jack after all..:(

You are so lucky to actually get your mags. Issue 4 is now about a month late to reach our newsagents. I rang the distibutors today and they told me it was due out on the 17th July. They couldn't tell me why but at least the next issue(#5) is still due out on the 18th August so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Here we go for shippy. :) :)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/sidebyside.jpg

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I hope you get your magazine soon Divcon! I know how it feels to have to wait longer..ours was supposed to be out on the 23rd June and I only just got it! :S

Thanks for the shippy pic:D

sueKay
July 6th, 2005, 05:56 AM
I haven't recieved issue four yet either....it's late...mind you I live in Scotland...like we get anything.

...sorry...disgruntled nationalist...don't take anything personal at the moment.

sueKay
July 6th, 2005, 05:57 AM
:D CONGRATULATIONS OMA! :D

sueKay
July 6th, 2005, 05:58 AM
WELCOME BACK SAM_O_NEILL, MAD GATER AND SHELSFC!!!!!!

Billie
July 6th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Just heard that one of my best friends had her first baby this morning (have been squeeeeeeing ever since!! :D ) I thought it very appropriate that little Johnny was born on Independance Day!! (also coz now all thoughts of popping out to the pub or the cinema on an independant whim are so over!!)

Hey all.
Just got back from meeting my new little 'nephew' Johnny to read Ubers post. Am so pleased to hear that Ezra is ok Uber and am positive too that God was watching over him. Hope he continues to recover well.

While we are on the topic of miracles I've put a link below to a pic of Johnny for those who might like to see. He is so gorgeous and so precious....am starting to get a bit broody myself, shock horror!! :D :D

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/Johnny3.jpg

girlgater
July 6th, 2005, 06:57 AM

God is good. I'm glad he's ok.

Billie
July 6th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Im now totally gutted I ever came to this forum cos I am halfway through Season 6 and have now ruined my entire life by reading this!!

Altough I think Im gonna be stuck on here forever now and never do any work again cos I wanna know all the goss!!

WELCOME to the shipper family louiseajones!!
This place is 100% addicitve (just ask my flatmate!!)... so my advice is not to fight it, pull up a comfy chair, grab some shipper cookies and join the fun!! :D :D

Am heading off into town now to buy the Stargate Magazine and so will return either :) or :( depending on the mission outcome!!

sueKay
July 6th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Uber - i missed your post, but I'm glad everything's alright.

nickatell
July 6th, 2005, 07:15 AM
For me, I'm still weighing the benefits of Pete. What I mean by that is we had to watch Sam go through her uncertainties of Jacks feelings for her through Pete,the dating (horrors), the marriage proposal (nightmare), the planning of the wedding (sickening),and yet it did bring Jack and Sam closer. we think, we never got the good parts which I think would have made us (this is even hard to type) appreciate Pete. Had we heard Sam admit her realization to Jack when she came to see him, her telling Pete that it was because of her feelings for Jack that she was breaking off the engagement, and of course the icing on the cake, Sam and Jack sharing a quiet moment and a passionate kiss, again I think would have then really given purpose to the Pete character; but by us not seeing any of this and leaving us with our own interpretations and vagueness of what the relationship is between Jack and Sam, it leaves the door open for "what the heck was Pete all about". As others have said, keeping it real, as real as tv can be, yes this does happen in relationships but to have really been believable it should have happened sometime before Season 8. Again this is only my opinion.

nell
July 6th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Greetings Shippers!!

I was busy with RL yesterday. I tried to catch up a little bit this a.m.!

**Uber, good news about your nephew.

**Welcome to Newbies!

**I compiled a list of 20 "ONE of MY FAVORITES" stories from all of your recommendations. OK, Queen Eleta, I'll accept yours, too, if you find the title and author!!!

**Since my suggestion to do the Favorites List, I started thinking!! :D Why don't I contact all of the authors and invite them to drop in on-line on Shipper Day to say hello and/or chat??!! I'll let each author know the title of their story that was recommended.

**Oh, yeah!! One of the authors has actually met RDA!!

**There are 9 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 SEASON PREMIERE!!!! :D

pittsburghgirl
July 6th, 2005, 07:38 AM
For me, I'm still weighing the benefits of Pete. What I mean by that is we had to watch Sam go through her uncertainties of Jacks feelings for her through Pete,the dating (horrors), the marriage proposal (nightmare), the planning of the wedding (sickening),and yet it did bring Jack and Sam closer. we think, we never got the good parts which I think would have made us (this is even hard to type) appreciate Pete. Had we heard Sam admit her realization to Jack when she came to see him, her telling Pete that it was because of her feelings for Jack that she was breaking off the engagement, and of course the icing on the cake, Sam and Jack sharing a quiet moment and a passionate kiss, again I think would have then really given purpose to the Pete character; but by us not seeing any of this and leaving us with our own interpretations and vagueness of what the relationship is between Jack and Sam, it leaves the door open for "what the heck was Pete all about". As others have said, keeping it real, as real as tv can be, yes this does happen in relationships but to have really been believable it should have happened sometime before Season 8. Again this is only my opinion.
I agree with your opinion-as i have ranted many times there was never, ever any indication that Sam had no intention of going thru with the wedding-that she still loved jack-but was moving on-zip, zero, nada=and as far as jack-he shut her down several times when she tried to talked to him -approach him-something-threads came out of nowhere-and although separately they let out their feelings-they didn't with each other-I'm with Rogue when she says all we got out of threads was an "Always" and a fishing trip-and that is not going to cut it. As for Pete-if I really believed he was a plot device-which he might have been in Chimera at first-but my shipper reaction to him and my take is that they took our reaction to him personally and brought him back because they can and because they knew it would piss people off.

sueKay
July 6th, 2005, 07:41 AM
This is OT, but I finally got a piccie back from my school leavers dance. I'm the one in the red!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/suz_k/my%20piccies/stacensuz.jpg

Nominations? What nominations??????

I'm confuzzled...I really feel out of the loop as I haven't had a chance to catch up with this thread.

LOL4JACK
July 6th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Greetings Shippers!!

**Welcome to Newbies!

**I compiled a list of 20 "ONE of MY FAVORITES" stories from all of your recommendations. OK, Queen Eleta, I'll accept yours, too, if you find the title and author!!!

**Since my suggestion to do the Favorites List, I started thinking!! :D Why don't I contact all of the authors and invite them to drop in on-line on Shipper Day to say hello and/or chat??!! I'll let each author know the title of their story that was recommended.

((((((Nell)))))))) I think it's great, you are doing a wonderfull job, thanks!

When will you be posting the list? I guess we need some time to read them all before ship day :D.

I don't know how it goes, but I guess we need to talk to the MODs to have a special thread that day, like in the past? how to set up the poll? can we have more than one poll?

Any insight from experience GW shippers? :p

sueKay
July 6th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Last year, we set up the ship day thread, seperate from the family thread. We had a poll ( can't remember what it was exactly) and had a goal - 1000 posts in just ONE day!!!!!

We surpassed that target last year, so I say...

AIM FOR 1500 POSTS ON SHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nell
July 6th, 2005, 08:32 AM
((((((Nell)))))))) I think it's great, you are doing a wonderfull job, thanks!

When will you be posting the list? I guess we need some time to read them all before ship day :D.

I don't know how it goes, but I guess we need to talk to the MODs to have a special thread that day, like in the past? how to set up the poll? can we have more than one poll?

Any insight from experience GW shippers? :p

Thanks! My challenge will be to post the titles and links on one posting!!

This will be my first Shipper(Ship)Day. I'm excited although it is a regular work day for me and I can't post during work hours. Another challenge!

I would like to offer my suggestion for the FAVORITES LIST of stories. Personally, I would prefer to have a list of these excellent stories for reading at my leisure. I am familiar with most of the stories and I just couldn't vote because they are THE BEST!! Besides, if we invite the authors, I want them to come to a non-competitive activity. I'd like this to be a day when they can enjoy the visit among both their fans and other shippers.

So, I suggest that we post the list of Favorite stories on Ship Day and not have a competition. What do think?

BTW the Stargate Fan Awards nominations will be released this week, I hope. There are a wealth of stories especially Sam and Jack Ship stories to be read before the voting 3 weeks later! A feast of Sam and Jack fanfiction!!!

majorAl
July 6th, 2005, 08:48 AM

i am sure that god was watching uber and am glad that every one is ok. :)

on a happer note [COLOR=Purple]congratulations oma!! :D :D
i an very glad to here it. teach him/her well in the ways of shipping. i my self have been educatimg my younger cousins ( some of whom are in canada and so ahed a seson on me i think)

on a more practical note - to any experenced posters out there how do i quote more that one thing in my reply? :S
i wanted to knoe this as i wanted to put up Silvers and SG- 1 fanitics post to thank them for the fan-fic they sugested - all very good i have been reeding avedly having only just dicovered any of this at all.

this is my longest post yet......i have been sitting my exams at the moment and now that they are OVER I have a lot more time to post. (* he he - thinks wont get much els done*) also how do i get a tag to appear a the end of my message?

what is the SHIPPER DAY ALL ABOUT I've been hering it but not sure what it is- like the sound of it though.

for some end of term high sprits me and some mates had a si-fi fest. i insisted on lots of lovely shipper episodes of all the beat shows. one of my frinds had a grate idear for a fic i mite write so i've decided to commmit and put key to screen so to speak.

i resopnce to pecent posts i think that pete ( i even hate typing it ) proballly was a plot device - well they had to do somthing if they wernt going to put the perfect two together- but i am happy to hear that he's GONE!!!!!!! :D :D personly i think all would be better for them ( s/j) if they could at least talk- always be honest with people thats by moto - it seems to work for me as my boyfriend just said the L word.

ok end of huge ramble. :eek:

Somnium
July 6th, 2005, 08:52 AM
I loved Top Gun and can remember it quite clearly so I'll proudly show my age right along with you. The volleyball scene is still my favourite. Maybe we should of have a volleyball scene with SG1 during there down time. Imagine Jack and Sam on the same side, all that bumping into each other and slapping each other on the butts. OH YEAH BABY![/QUOTE]

Oh my! My heads away in lala land with that scene in my head :D

Somnium
July 6th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Here's one more before I go and make dinner.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/820_21moebiusp2whatnowjack.jpg

I thought you said it wasn't illegal!!!

I love this pic its one of my favorites ever :D

Rogue
July 6th, 2005, 09:38 AM

Was Pete a necessary evil? Maybe, but IMO, they took it too far. I think they could have had the same effect by having them realize their feelings for each other in Affinity. The proposal should have been the catalysist for them expressing their feelings for each other.

Kri
July 6th, 2005, 10:11 AM

HI EVERYONE! It's time for me to do some catching up, since I haven't been here since May. Summer is going well, with the exception of my last grandparent passing away two weeks ago. ANYWAY, here are my list of catch up questions:

1. Is RDA just in the season opener?

2. Do we know exactly where Sam is, in the season opener?

3. Could the cast photo of AT possibly enhance her womanly features more? Sheesh, I thought she was well endowed BEFORE the baby! ;)

4. Who plans to watch the show past the season opener?

5. Does anyone actually expect SHIP to be mentioned any further in the season?

6. How the heck are y'all? :D :D :D

ChevronSeven
July 6th, 2005, 10:16 AM
HI EVERYONE! It's time for me to do some catching up, since I haven't been here since May. Summer is going well, with the exception of my last grandparent passing away two weeks ago. ANYWAY, here are my list of catch up questions:

3. Could the cast photo of AT possibly enhance her womanly features more? Sheesh, I thought she was well endowed BEFORE the baby! ;)

To answer some questions:

1. RDA will be in the 3rd episode as well as supposedly will be speaking on the phone with Gen. Landry in Beachhead.

2.Sam is heading something up over at Area 51

3. No comment. :)

4. I shall!

5. More than likely not.

6. Good! :D:D

Daniel's_twin
July 6th, 2005, 10:27 AM

Questions 1-3, I'll take ChevronSeven's answers

4: I plan on watching the whole season.

5: I am holding out hope despite all depression that has been going on lately.

6: Not bad, overall. How are you? :cool:

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 10:49 AM

Thank You SueKay!! :D:D:D:D Its good to see you here too, i haven't seen you round much these last few days! :D:D:D

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 10:53 AM
This is OT, but I finally got a piccie back from my school leavers dance. I'm the one in the red!

I'm confuzzled...I really feel out of the loop as I haven't had a chance to catch up with this thread.

ooh when was your dance SueKay?? Mine leavers ball was last Tuesday and I got the pics today :D Hope you had fun! :D

Billie
July 6th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Hi all. I'm back from town and it's a :) :) on my Stargate Sg1 Mag mission!!
First shop I went into had a nice big stock and even a back issue so I treated myself to both.
*looks lovingly at open mag on desk and even more lovingly at very yummy pic of RDA!!*

Will delve into both later and update you with anything 'shipper relevant'!

As for the whole Pete issue...I definitely err on the side of 'why on earth did they need to torture us with :eek:' I know the whole 'moving on issue' was how :eek: was introduced but IMO it undermined the feelings that Jack and Sam had. Also, one of the things I've always loved about sg1 is the strength of the characters, especially Sam (who is my fav female character on tv) and felt that TPTB betrayed that strength with what IMO came across as a very weak secondary storyline. Sam is a smart cookie and I'd like to think she had an idea that her feelings were reciprocated so perhaps it would have been better handled to actually have had Jack and Sam talk about how they felt in order to explore their options (obviously we shippers love a bit of overt ship! :D) rather than leave it all open to interpretation and to :eek:.

Does any of that make any sense to anyone?? coz even i'm a little :confused: now!!

Always good to have a visual example, so here is exhibit billie1!! :D

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/heroes2.jpg

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 11:02 AM
As far as we know.....:S

I posted earlier that in the Official Stargate Mag AT is quoted as saying that she takes the time off to be with Cassie because she was put in charge of her after Janet died...

3. Could the cast photo of AT possibly enhance her womanly features more? Sheesh, I thought she was well endowed BEFORE the baby!
lol, it might...

For me it depends on how the season opener turns out but to be honest i don't think i could bear not watching SG so i'll watch the whole lot even if it is just to try and find a smidgin of Sam/Jack ship in an episode!!

Apparently there is a phone convo rumoured in BeachHead and Joe Mallozzi has told us to check out Ex Deus Machina (I hope I got that the right way round!

6. How the heck are y'all?
I'm good thanks for asking! How are you?

Sam_o_Neill
July 6th, 2005, 12:38 PM
The forums are very quiet today!!

While i'm thinking of them I have 2 questions which have been bugging me for a while and I just keep forgetting to ask someone about them....

1. What is the song jack is singing at the start of Forsaken?? I remeber someone posting the lyrics that he sings but i really can't remember what the song was or wjhat the lyrics were :S

2. Has there been an explanation to why we aren't getting a 'behind the scenes' kind of Special thing before the start of Season 9?? we've had one before both Season 7 &8 if I remember rightly...

Thanks for any help!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lonely_star
July 6th, 2005, 12:40 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: OMA OMA OMA !!!!
that's so great !!!! I'm so happy for you !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
would you like a girl or a boy ?
I wish you all the happiness in the world !! hope everything is going to be well, keep us posted on the events!!!!
wow !!! that's awesome !!!! (((((((( OMA))))))))

ÜberSG-1Fan, I hope Ezra is feeling better now...and that it won't happen again.All my thoughts go to your family they surely went through hell for a night :(

I hope all of you guys had a good 4th of july :) and YAY for season9 in... :rolleyes: (counting on my fingers)... 9 days!!! thanks Nell :D

shelsfc
July 6th, 2005, 01:38 PM

I'm glad your nephew is alright and thanks be to God that he is. (((((((Über)))))))

shelsfc
July 6th, 2005, 01:47 PM

Thank you!! ((((hugs))))

You look gorgeous!! Hope ya had a good time!!

Billie
July 6th, 2005, 02:03 PM

While i'm thinking of them I have 2 questions which have been bugging me for a while and I just keep forgetting to ask someone about them....

1. What is the song jack is singing at the start of Forsaken?? I remeber someone posting the lyrics that he sings but i really can't remember what the song was or wjhat the lyrics were :S

2. Has there been an explanation to why we aren't getting a 'behind the scenes' kind of Special thing before the start of Season 9?? we've had one before both Season 7 &8 if I remember rightly...

Thanks for any help!

Hiya S_o_N. It does seem kinda quiet today I have to agree, I'm here for a while thou so if you are around give me a shout!

As for your ques:-
1. I will track down the episode and see if I can figure out the song
2. I have had a read through the stargate official mag and there's no mention of a pre season special but I'm sure they'll do something especially with all the personnel changes (Hardly any Jack :( :( )

Now.....just felt that I had to share this with my shipper family. My flat mate has seen one or two SG1 episodes but has yet to feel the allegiance that I do and since my joining the shipper family I get the feeling that she is feeling a little bit like a shipper widow (couldn't think of a word for friend feeling shipper neglected??). Anyhow having peeked in while I'm posting and seen my current status as Jaffa Fodder she duly went away and made me this (see below) well I was ROFL for ages!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/fodder.jpg

The small box at the top says..'Jaffaholics anonymous. If you think you've got a problem call in strictest confidence on .....' :D :D LOL!!

She is now waiting for me to get past 100 posts so that she can get creating my next award!!

As for the 'Award for SG1's No1 Fan' all I can say is I'm the only fan she knows so that explains that!! :D :D

LOL4JACK
July 6th, 2005, 02:29 PM

Thanks for any help!

Hi Sam, They are showing a special pre-season show next monday on the SCIFI channel, it said in my cable guide that it was to present SCIFI's friday line-up for Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and Battelstar Galactica it also said that included interviews with the actors... something is something :D

sugarshaker
July 6th, 2005, 02:38 PM

I think this is very well put. Continuing with the Wizard of Oz analogy that's been used throughout the show, TP's presented us with the yellow brick road and gave us signposts along the way, but we had to find Oz on our own (Oz being Sam and Jack together). I have no doubt that there is an Oz and that the YBR leads there, but like Dorothy 'we had to discover it for ourselves'. They're not actually going to TAKE us to Oz. I don't like the fact that they did this; I'm just saying that I think that was their intention. Too bad. What a journey it could (and should) have been.

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
I wish you all the happiness in the world !! hope everything is going to be well, keep us posted on the events!!!!

ÜberSG-1Fan, I hope Ezra is feeling better now...and that it won't happen again.All my thoughts go to your family they surely went through hell for a night :(

I hope all of you guys had a good 4th of july :) and YAY for season9 in... :rolleyes: (counting on my fingers)... 9 days!!! thanks Nell :DThank you...from what I understand Ezra will more than likely grow out of this problem...it's just scary to think of how close I came to losing him...

With 10 nieces and nephews, I could waste tons of time worrying about the safety of each...but then I think a lessen I can learn from what happened with Ezra is that I don't have to worry about him because God's looking out for his safety and He can do a way better job of managing Ezra and the other kids' wellbeing than I ever could...So I think I'll like them in His hands....

And as for YOU Oma...six, eh? You going for a football team or something?

You understand that you don't actually have to give birth to the entire team yourself. Your hubby can do just fine watching the one's that already exist...

Billie
July 6th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Well I guess it's time to head off to Bedfordshire. Think perhaps I'll print off a little ship fic to inspire some shippy dreams :)

and on that note I'll leave you all with the ultimate picture of shippiness.
Until tomorrow shipper family.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/js10.jpg

Sooooo meant to be!! :D :D

sugarshaker
July 6th, 2005, 04:02 PM

Congratulations on your newest little shiplet! :D

girlgater
July 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Wow, 9 more days til S9. I'm excited and yet apprehensive at the same time. I know it's been said before, but it won't be the same without RDA . It will definitely be different. I'm willing to give it a chance and hope that we have some definite resolution to all our questions.

Meanwhile...Congratulations to those in the UK (especially London) for winning the host of the 2012 Olympics.

Everyone have a great night. Remember...SG-1 S8 Marathon starts tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. EST on SciFi.

girlgater
July 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hey, just saw where Amanda Tapping is going to be at the San Diego Comic-Con convention on July 16. If anyone from the family goes, or if anyone hears that she makes comments on the Sam/Jack ship, please post!

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Wow, 9 more days til S9. I'm excited and yet apprehensive at the same time. I know it's been said before, but it won't be the same without RDA . It will definitely be different. I'm willing to give it a chance and hope that we have some definite resolution to all our questions.

Meanwhile...Congratulations to those in the UK (especially London) for winning the host of the 2012 Olympics.

Everyone have a great night. Remember...SG-1 S8 Marathon starts tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. EST on SciFi.Woohooo...GO LONDON GO!!!

I loved visiting London 16 years ago...beautiful city! Paris was lovely too, but there's just something about London...too bad the Abbey was closed while I was there. I would have loved to have seen it from the inside...

As for the Marathon...they're showing the 1 hour version of Threads which I gave 1 star....They took out all the really good stuff! (read my previous posts on the 1 hour Threads episode to see what gems they cut....)

And just as a matter of thread etiquette, I have a stupid question about next season...

I think everyone and their dog knows that RDA has retired from show biz to be with his cutie little Wylie...do we still have to put that little factoid in Spoiler tags???

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Hey, just saw where Amanda Tapping is going to be at the San Diego Comic-Con convention on July 16. If anyone from the family goes, or if anyone hears that she makes comments on the Sam/Jack ship, please post!I have a friend going and she promised to take a lot of notes...

...but then she isn't a Sam/Jack shipper and teases me relentlessly with Affinity Sam/Pete pictures...

The things I must endure...

majorsal
July 6th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Was Pete a necessary evil? Maybe, but IMO, they took it too far. I think they could have had the same effect by having them realize their feelings for each other in Affinity. The proposal should have been the catalysist for them expressing their feelings for each other.

spoilers for s7/s8/pete eps - careful not to read if you don't want to be spoiled

i've thought about this before, and have probably said it before, but...

my theory on how 'sam has a boyfriend but eventually goes to jack' could have been done --

chimera: we see that sam is dating a guy. a nice, non pushy guy. he has no probs with what sam does. sam has no prob with him not knowing. it's a simple, uncomplicated relay. we see them together like we did (it killed me), but we 'don't' see any make out scene (which bothered me the most). since this bf didn't have a prob with what sam did, the entire second half of spying wouldn't be there. bf wouldn't be a dick, and sam wouldn't be a floormat.

then, every once in a while, we'd find out sam's still seeing bf. no including him in missions (was painfully obvious that sam could have figured it out on her own. while asleep. or coma).

bf doesn't ask her to marry him.

THEN, when bf 'does' up the anti, THAT'S when things change between them and s/j. i'd have it that bf asks sam if he can move in with her (or she with him). 'this' would be the catalyst that would make sam wake up and smell the potatoes. so, bf asks her if he can move in with her. sam freaks, not wanting to take this relay deeper.

let's say this is all happening in 'threads', when her father is dying too. so, sam's dealing with bf upping the anti, jack having a gf, and dad dying... the power of threads would still be there, but we would have been spared the worst of the sam/pete storyline.

i still think we could have gotten to the same end result (dumpage of bf/gf and s/j admitting/stop running), without all the controversial and damaging aspects.

majorsal
July 6th, 2005, 04:56 PM
numerous spoilers for s9!

in eps one and three. so far.

area 51. she's taking care of cassie too.

boobs are exploding with milk. well, they are! :p

i'm watching eps 6-20. i'm waiting until my fave character (sam) returns.

yep! :D joe mallozzi said to check out 'ex deus machina'.

sg-1fanintn
July 6th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Welcome, louisajones!

on a more practical note - to any experenced posters out there how do i quote more that one thing in my reply? :S
You can learn a lot about how to operate the thread by clicking on the FAQ link at the top of each page.

i resopnce to pecent posts i think that pete ( i even hate typing it ) proballly was a plot device
Many of us hate typing it, or seeing it in print. That's why some of use :eek: to represent him instead!

She was practically BEGGING Jack for any little hint at a future together when she showed him the engagement ring in her lab. When he didn't give her that, she just caved and decided to move forward with :eek: . Luckily, she realized the error of her ways!

LadyJeep
July 6th, 2005, 07:04 PM

Season 9 Spoilers!
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s

1. RDA is supposed to be in episode 1 & 3.

2. Sam's at Area 51 and taking care of CAssie

3. Probably ;)

4. I plan to watch the whole season. I'm very definitely an SG1 fan :D

5. And I definitely think the ship will rise again :p . I don't intend to give up hope!

6. Doing Great!!! How 'bout you?

sg-1fanintn
July 6th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks for voting in the Favorite Episodes Tournament! But your support is still needed. The game is in Round 24 now. Thanks to your votes, Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is a little further away from being eliminated than it was.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12889&page=1

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Gatetrixer
July 6th, 2005, 08:11 PM

Pretty much my opinion, too. Although I do think we are supposed to believe that Jack and Sam have come to an "understanding," visually, especially, we get less than Sam/Pete and even Jack/Kerry.

Gatetrixer
July 6th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Since everyone has been so good about helping others where thay read certain fics, I was wondering if anyone could help me?
I read it at Heliopolis, here's what I remember:
The Stargate program was shutting down, Jack and Sam were the last ones there, they had a first kiss in the breifing room, then left for a party at Daniel's. on the way there Jack stops and buys Sam an engagement ring. The rest of the story takes place at the party.
I wanted to nominate this one if it is not too late.

I remember that one, but so far the name eludes me. Liked it a lot. Nominations? Is this a contest or just shippers recommending favorite fic to fellow shippers? There's another one I hope someone can help with the name: Sam is married to a non-Jack, I think Joe, and she's injured on a mission (a certain type of injury!!) Jack helps her through this trauma, big
deal on space ship and happy ending for Sam/Jack, not Joe, though.

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Hey all...have been doing a little pic searching and here's a few of the spoils for all to enjoy!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/emancip22.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/emancip32.jpg

Gotta love the look on Jacks face when he sees Sam in the blue dress in emancipation, the man is positively drooling!! :p Down boy down!! :D :D

Magna defender - would love to pop by your forum, just give us a shout with the address :)
Oh yeah! He was SO thinkin': SWEEEEEET! :P:D:P:D

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 09:08 PM
*pounces and huggles samo*

I'm like Tigger with a symbiote aren't I? :P:D

I'm sure though that Jack.....being the sweet kind and caring soul that he is will probably go help his gf (aka Sam :P:D) with Cassie.....could explain Jack's low turnout at the SGC as well...

Oma-1
July 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM

KRI! Welcome Back :D
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

Oma-1
July 6th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Hiya S_o_N. It does seem kinda quiet today I have to agree, I'm here for a while thou so if you are around give me a shout!

2. I have had a read through the stargate official mag and there's no mention of a pre season special but I'm sure they'll do something especially with all the personnel changes (Hardly any Jack :( :( )

Now.....just felt that I had to share this with my shipper family. My flat mate has seen one or two SG1 episodes but has yet to feel the allegiance that I do and since my joining the shipper family I get the feeling that she is feeling a little bit like a shipper widow (couldn't think of a word for friend feeling shipper neglected??). Anyhow having peeked in while I'm posting and seen my current status as Jaffa Fodder she duly went away and made me this (see below) well I was ROFL for ages!!

The small box at the top says..'Jaffaholics anonymous. If you think you've got a problem call in strictest confidence on .....' :D :D LOL!!

She is now waiting for me to get past 100 posts so that she can get creating my next award!!

As for the 'Award for SG1's No1 Fan' all I can say is I'm the only fan she knows so that explains that!! :D :D

ROFLMAO! Billie that's great!

*thinks about the two boxes of Jaffa Cakes in the cupboard and the Jaffa grape juice in the fridge (with a brand name like that I had to try it :p )*

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 09:26 PM

WELCOME LOUISEAJONES!!!!!!

Feel free to pound back a few at the shippertown bar.....watches as she starts goin' hog wild...

Wait....WAIT!!!! I said a few...not a few hundred....oh well!

:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D

PS: ARGH!!!! This is the third time I've tried to send this!!!! *curses vehemently in Goa'uld at his dial-up* :mad::mad:

Oma-1
July 6th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Thank you...from what I understand Ezra will more than likely grow out of this problem...it's just scary to think of how close I came to losing him...

With 10 nieces and nephews, I could waste tons of time worrying about the safety of each...but then I think a lessen I can learn from what happened with Ezra is that I don't have to worry about him because God's looking out for his safety and He can do a way better job of managing Ezra and the other kids' wellbeing than I ever could...So I think I'll like them in His hands....
No better hands anywhere.

And as for YOU Oma...six, eh? You going for a football team or something?

You understand that you don't actually have to give birth to the entire team yourself. Your hubby can do just fine watching the one's that already exist...

Well, originally it was gonna be just the one SG team, but then considering how much trouble SG-1 have gotten into over the years, we thought we'd better have some back up ... :p

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 09:31 PM
WELCOME to the shipper family louiseajones!!
This place is 100% addicitve (just ask my flatmate!!)... so my advice is not to fight it, pull up a comfy chair, grab some shipper cookies and join the fun!! :D :D

Am heading off into town now to buy the Stargate Magazine and so will return either :) or :( depending on the mission outcome!!
Yup! Welcome to the shipper collective, errr....I mean family....*tries to shush the "resistance is futile" talk*

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 09:32 PM
No better hands anywhere.

Well, originally it was gonna be just the one SG team, but then considering how much trouble SG-1 have gotten into over the years, we thought we'd better have some back up ... :pBackup's a good thing here.

Of course with Jack out of town perhaps they'll be less likely to get into trouble.

Oma-1
July 6th, 2005, 09:33 PM
I think this is very well put. Continuing with the Wizard of Oz analogy that's been used throughout the show, TP's presented us with the yellow brick road and gave us signposts along the way, but we had to find Oz on our own (Oz being Sam and Jack together). I have no doubt that there is an Oz and that the YBR leads there, but like Dorothy 'we had to discover it for ourselves'. They're not actually going to TAKE us to Oz. I don't like the fact that they did this; I'm just saying that I think that was their intention. Too bad. What a journey it could (and should) have been.
Maybe tptb lost their green glasses and couldn't find the Emerald City. All they could see was the diamonds and got distracted by the glare from that ugly rock of :eek:'s.

Oma-1
July 6th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Backup's a good thing here.

Of course with Jack out of town perhaps they'll be less likely to get into trouble.

Phew! That means we can stop after this one :p

Although Daniel's still on SG-1 ....

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 09:45 PM

WELCOME BACK KRI!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((kri)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think I'll watch the new season as well....and yet another new enemy....sheesh! what is it about Earth that attracts all the baddies from out of the woodwork? Maybe they're all PO'ed at Kinsey and his ilk for ruining a great many lives and think that Earth doesn't deserve to exist with such closed-minded idiots running rampant...:rolleyes:

Queen Eleta
July 6th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Greetings Shippers!!

**Welcome to Newbies!

Nope, can't find it!! Oh well. I've been having fun reading all the fic everyone's been nominating though!

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 09:51 PM

I hope all of you guys had a good 4th of july :) and YAY for season9 in... :rolleyes: (counting on my fingers)... 9 days!!! thanks Nell :D
Sounds more like Oma is trying to give birth to an entire staff for all the ships in the large fleet I have planned for my fic...:P:D

But again...congrats Oma!! If you want him to become a shipper baby perhaps the first thing would be to expose him to all of ship nana's shipper cookies and donuts...:P:D

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I have a friend going and she promised to take a lot of notes...

...but then she isn't a Sam/Jack shipper and teases me relentlessly with Affinity Sam/Pete pictures...

((((((uber)))))))

should fight fire with fire and tease your friend with the more numerous Sam/Jack pix!

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 10:07 PM
spoilers for s7/s8/pete eps - careful not to read if you don't want to be spoiled

i've thought about this before, and have probably said it before, but...

my theory on how 'sam has a boyfriend but eventually goes to jack' could have been done --

chimera: we see that sam is dating a guy. a nice, non pushy guy. he has no probs with what sam does. sam has no prob with him not knowing. it's a simple, uncomplicated relay. we see them together like we did (it killed me), but we 'don't' see any make out scene (which bothered me the most). since this bf didn't have a prob with what sam did, the entire second half of spying wouldn't be there. bf wouldn't be a dick, and sam wouldn't be a floormat.

then, every once in a while, we'd find out sam's still seeing bf. no including him in missions (was painfully obvious that sam could have figured it out on her own. while asleep. or coma).

bf doesn't ask her to marry him.

THEN, when bf 'does' up the anti, THAT'S when things change between them and s/j. i'd have it that bf asks sam if he can move in with her (or she with him). 'this' would be the catalyst that would make sam wake up and smell the potatoes. so, bf asks her if he can move in with her. sam freaks, not wanting to take this relay deeper.

let's say this is all happening in 'threads', when her father is dying too. so, sam's dealing with bf upping the anti, jack having a gf, and dad dying... the power of threads would still be there, but we would have been spared the worst of the sam/pete storyline.

i still think we could have gotten to the same end result (dumpage of bf/gf and s/j admitting/stop running), without all the controversial and damaging aspects.

(((((((((((((((((((((((aunite sally))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I SO TOTALLY agree with your way of handling the "alternative bf" thing! :)

LOL4JACK
July 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Hello, so I've just watched Grace.... again :p concentrating on the shippy parts and saw the light on one thing :p and have a question on another, the darkness :p:

The Light: I know this has been said before and I apologize, but I guess I didn't get it until now... :o Sam was talking to herself when she was talking with SG-1, when she talked to Jack... she justified her feelings for him telling herself that her feelings for Jack where not real, they where basically there because she was protecting herself from falling in love (she's scared ;) ) and he was a safety bet or a safe excuse for life, she doesn't have to fall in love with other people or be in a relation becuase she is in love with Jack, but she will never get him.

So she meets :eek: and goes all the way, well almost... she accepts a marriage proposal. She puts herself out there in the most extreme situation, complete opposite to her relation with Jack to prove herself something, she has to figure it our herself and she does... that she can have a relationship if she wants to, that she can commit to a man, but at the end that she can not be happy because her true love is Jack.

She had to go thru that so she could finally reach the point of the car/Jack's house scene in Threads

The Darkness: Or the question, why if Daniel and Teal'c where dressed in SG-1 uniform, Jack came out very informal, handsome and gorgeous... what do you think?

PS: 12 takes for the kissing!!!!!!!! WOW

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 10:13 PM
numerous spoilers for s9!

in eps one and three. so far.

area 51. she's taking care of cassie too.

boobs are exploding with milk. well, they are! :p

i'm watching eps 6-20. i'm waiting until my fave character (sam) returns.

yep! :D joe mallozzi said to check out 'ex deus machina'.

Thanks for that visual...:S

I think we could done without the biology lesson on Sam's "enhancements" related to the pregnancy...:P:D

Uber
July 6th, 2005, 10:13 PM
((((((uber)))))))

should fight fire with fire and tease your friend with the more numerous Sam/Jack pix!

:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:DOh...believe me I do, my friend. I tease her with...

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/basicelements8.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/basicelements9.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/basicelements10.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/basicelements11.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/basicelements12.jpg

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/basicelements13.jpg

of Sam/Jack pics.

Did I mention the SAM/Jack PICS????

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/gracekiss.gif

mad_gater
July 6th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Hello, so I've just watched Grace.... again :p concentrating on the shippy parts and saw the light on one thing :p and have a question on another, the darkness :p:

The Light: I know this has been said before and I apologize, but I guess I didn't get it until now... :o Sam was talking to herself when she was talking with SG-1, when she talked to Jack... she justified her feelings for him telling herself that her feelings for Jack where not real, they where basically there because she was protecting herself from falling in love (she's scared ;) ) and he was a safety bet or a safe excuse for life, she doesn't have to fall in love with other people or be in a relation becuase she is in love with Jack, but she will never get him.

So she meets :eek: and goes all the way, well almost... she accepts a marriage proposal. She puts herself out there in the most extreme situation, complete opposite to her relation with Jack to prove herself something, she has to figure it our herself and she does... that she can have a relationship if she wants to, that she can commit to a man, but at the end that she can not be happy because her true love is Jack.

She had to go thru that so she could finally reach the point of the car/Jack's house scene in Threads

The Darkness: Or the question, why if Daniel and Teal'c where dressed in SG-1 uniform, Jack came out very informal, handsome and gorgeous... what do you think?

PS: 12 takes for the kissing!!!!!!!! WOW
Jack = Good Side whereas :eek: = Dark Side

NO CONTEST!!!! She was tempted by what the Dark Side offered, but finally snapped out of it and found peace in the Good Side

Yes I'm mixing sci-fi shows again....so sue me....:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D

Oma-1
July 6th, 2005, 10:21 PM

Great question - been so busy stressing over the aftereffects (ie :eek: ) I hadn't thought to question that one.

Maybe its because what we are seeing are Sam's hallucinations, so we see what is in her head. So when she thinks of Jack she thinks handsome, gorgeous and pictures him in civvies cos then she can think about him and not the regs.

Or maybe its because of the nature of her conversations. Daniel and Teal'c are both trying to keep her on track and focussed onthe problem of escaping the cloud. Jack's conversation is intensely private and so BDU's would be out of place for that particular chat.

majorsal
July 6th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks for that visual...:S

I think we could done without the biology lesson on Sam's "enhancements" related to the pregnancy...:P:D

you're a guy, you know you loved it! :p

boobsboobsboobsboobssamcartersboobsboobsboobsboobs

sally :p :p

tsaxlady
July 7th, 2005, 01:53 AM
I have a friend going and she promised to take a lot of notes...

Poking head in the door and hoping to not get blasted to badly - it's me I confess I have to much fun playing with Über :o

Okay Über tell the people how it started it by trying to convince me to become a S/J shipper ;)

So the Pete stuff has been in jest - oh I put is name in spoilers for those sensitive folk here - out of respect :)

Yes I'm going to Comic Con and I will take lots of pictures and report ALL NEWS - you know the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - It is for you to decide what is what :p

And just so y'all don't think to badly of me I have said even though I'm not a S/J shipper - the shippy stuff does not bother me like some folks.

So here are a few pictures just for y'all

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/3517/kiss32hy.jpg

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/7052/kiss42sd.jpg

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/4019/foruber0xq.jpg

Lord Zedd
July 7th, 2005, 01:56 AM
nice pictures hihihi you can't see General Hammond's face on the picture but he was really shocked. First Jack quittes and say George :p here is m resignation. General Hammond: Whatfor? Jack: so I can do this :p :p and Hammond's face goes :eek: :eek: :eek: do you think Jack will ever tell Sam about that kiss???How will she react to it?? Any thoughts By the way do you like my avatar?:p

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 03:27 AM

Thanks Billie :D

The Jaffa thing is great!! :D

shelsfc
July 7th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Have you seen what's happening in London at the moment? There's been six explosions on the underground and public buses, they think they were terrorist attacks. There have been confirmed fatalities. If you're in London, please, please let us know you're ok!

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Hi Sam, They are showing a special pre-season show next monday on the SCIFI channel, it said in my cable guide that it was to present SCIFI's friday line-up for Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and Battelstar Galactica it also said that included interviews with the actors... something is something :D

oooh thats good! Thanks LOL4Jack :D I hope that will be available for download along with tjhe episode :)

Lord Zedd
July 7th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Have you seen what's happening in London at the moment? There's been six explosions on the underground and public buses, they think they were terrorist attacks. There have been confirmed fatalities. If you're in London, please, please let us know you're ok!
I don't know anything about an attack in London. When did this happen?

shelsfc
July 7th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I don't know anything about an attack in London. When did this happen?

A couple of hours ago, during rush hour.

divcon
July 7th, 2005, 03:53 AM
I just got home and I would dearly like to know that all our London friends are OK. Please, please let us know you're all alright.

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Thanks for voting in the Favorite Episodes Tournament! But your support is still needed. The game is in Round 24 now. Thanks to your votes, Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is a little further away from being eliminated than it was.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12889&page=1

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

I've just been and voted :D Thanks for posting the link :D I'm going to carry on with that now it seems fun :)

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 04:18 AM
*pounces and huggles samo*

I'm like Tigger with a symbiote aren't I? :P:D

I'm sure though that Jack.....being the sweet kind and caring soul that he is will probably go help his gf (aka Sam :P:D) with Cassie.....could explain Jack's low turnout at the SGC as well...

LOL :D

Thats exactly what I said to my friend!! (Shes not really a big stargate fan..or shipper) She said i was crazy and that i should just accept that some things won't be about Sam and Jack!:S......

I'm glad someone thinks like I do :):P
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mad Gater)))))))))))))))))))

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 04:26 AM

I can't believe it! I woke up this mornign and it was on the news! When I last saw they weren't sure about the explosions in the underground and 3 buses had been blown up! My little brother has had his cartoons on since then tho so I don't know what has happened recently :S

I'm guessing its something to do with the Olymics as we won it yesterday but who knows...could just be a coincidence it happed today :S

I hope all our family members from London are ok!!

divcon
July 7th, 2005, 04:31 AM
I can't believe it! I woke up this mornign and it was on the news! When I last saw they weren't sure about the explosions in the underground and 3 buses had been blown up! My little brother has had his cartoons on since then tho so I don't know what has happened recently :S

I'm guessing its something to do with the Olymics as we won it yesterday but who knows...could just be a coincidence it happed today :S

I hope all our family memeber from London are ok!!

Good to hear from you, glad you're okay. They are saying there are seven confirmed blasts with 2 confirmed dead. Hopefully our other London friends will post and let us know they are alright.

shelsfc
July 7th, 2005, 04:32 AM

I hope all our family memeber from London are ok!!

It could be to do with the G8 too.
According to Sky News, somebody has just claimed responsiblilty for it, apparently in response to the UK's involvement in Iraq. But then, you don't know, a lot of groups will probably say they did it. I hope it's not to do with the G8 conference, cos then all the other countries involved could be a target too.

shelsfc
July 7th, 2005, 04:36 AM
I hope all the London shippers are okay, my prayers are with all of them, and everyone else over there.
I've got to go to work, hopefully I'll see ya all later and please God there will have been good news by the time I get back.

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 04:50 AM
It could be to do with the G8 too.
According to Sky News, somebody has just claimed responsiblilty for it, apparently in response to the UK's involvement in Iraq. But then, you don't know, a lot of groups will probably say they did it. I hope it's not to do with the G8 conference, cos then all the other countries involved could be a target too.

Yeah i guess it could be :S but i do hope it isn't....

I just hope that there will be no more people found dead, I know 2 seems nothing compared with 7/11 but in my eyes its 2, too many. What do these people get out of killing innocent people?? Its stupid!

My thoughts are with everyone in London effected by this.

girlgater
July 7th, 2005, 05:26 AM
I can't believe the news about the bombings in London. Yesterday had to be a terrific day for everyone over there and now this. Everyone please be safe and know you're in my prayers. Calling London Shippers--check in and let us know you're ok....

sueKay
July 7th, 2005, 05:30 AM
ooh when was your dance SueKay?? Mine leavers ball was last Tuesday and I got the pics today :D Hope you had fun! :D

I sure did! Remember and show us all your piccies!

I'm not around much because I've no longer got home internet...but we're phoning an ISP tomorrow.

sueKay
July 7th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Just popping in before work...is everyone okay??

The sad thing is I could believe this happening...it's been at the back of my mind recently with the G8. I thought they might do something like this.

Gotta go...take care everyone.

Sam_o_Neill
July 7th, 2005, 05:36 AM

I'm not around much because I've no longer got home internet...but we're phoning an ISP tomorrow.

Yeah I will :D When i get chance i'll scan them and put them up online somewhere:) Glad you had fun!

AustrALIEN
July 7th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Gee......I really should come in more often.......so I don't have to back read so much............taken me over an hour......and now I'm tyred.....and want to go to bed.........my pillow is calling me...........can you hear it.........?¿

girlgater
July 7th, 2005, 05:42 AM

Ok...this is a dumb question, but what is a leavers ball?

Is it something that Sam and Jack should have attended? ;)

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 06:02 AM
This is OT, but when I turned on the TV this morning and heard the news from London, I immediately thought of all of our shippers in the U. K. I just arrived at the office, and wanted to log in briefly to see how you are. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this side of the pond when I say our prayers are with you.....and I hope you will all check in today to let us know that you and yours are ok!

I guess if we decide we want to talk about this today, Sky will want us to start a new thread.....right, Sky? But I guess we'll see where the day leads us. Take care!

shipper hannah
July 7th, 2005, 06:19 AM
This is OT, but when I turned on the TV this morning and heard the news from London, I immediately thought of all of our shippers in the U. K. I just arrived at the office, and wanted to log in briefly to see how you are. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this side of the pond when I say our prayers are with you.....and I hope you will all check in today to let us know that you and yours are ok!

I guess if we decide we want to talk about this today, Sky will want us to start a new thread.....right, Sky? But I guess we'll see where the day leads us. Take care!

i just heard about that on the tele, apparently thee's at least 40 dead and 150 injured..
i hope eveyone's ok!
:S

florence
July 7th, 2005, 06:42 AM

Hope everyone is okay. My thoughts are with all UK shippers and everyone living in London.

There's a thread here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13732) to discuss about these sad events.

Billie
July 7th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Hi all.

Just posted this on the dedicated thread but wanted to let you all know too.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for all those in London. The news is still coming in and there is no confirmation yet on the number of fatalities. The explosions appear to have been coordinated and IMO it is way too much of a coincidence that it has happened on the opening day of the G8 summit.
I am currently on standby as I work for the emergency services and may well be heading into London soon so continued prayer for the safety of all those in the centre of London would great.

((((((((((((((Shipper family))))))))))))))))))))

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Hi all.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for all those in London. The news is still coming in and there is no confirmation yet on the number of fatalities. The explosions appear to have been coordinated and IMO it is way too much of a coincidence that it has happened on the opening day of the G8 summit.
I am currently on standby as I work for the emergency services and may well be heading into London soon so continued prayer for the safety of all those in the centre of London would great.

Stay safe, Billie!!! Lots of hugs and good thoughts headed your way!!!!!

divcon
July 7th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Hi all.

You asked for some thunk on the other thread but how about some ship as well. :) :)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/ohsam.jpg

LOL4JACK
July 7th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Im shocked I have no words, I just hope you are all well ((((UK shippers))) I pray for those who have lost someone... ain't feel like shipping :(

Lida
July 7th, 2005, 08:32 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families, from the UK, on this thread. I was shocked and outraged when I heard about the bombings in London. I pray you are all safe.

This horrendous event has made posting seem too surreal. :(

sugarshaker
July 7th, 2005, 08:41 AM
snip

Billie, I'm so glad you're OK. Who are our other London shippers? I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

majorAl
July 7th, 2005, 08:45 AM
hello everyone. this is the first time i've sat down all day and some how it seems easer to type than talk. everything is in chaos here. i've been able to find all my family members and there ok but i've yet to find all my buddies. i have a suspition that at leats one of them is hurt. i cannot belive that this is happning. thank you to all the lovely shipper family who have sent their thoughts and prers, espically those in the us. i had things to say in reply to meny threds and things but they have all gone from my head, be sure that i have read all your replys and messages and thank you for your posts, espically thoues helping me on tech matters.
my preyers are with my fellow uk shippers.

Ship Nana
July 7th, 2005, 08:50 AM
hello everyone. this is the first time i've sat down all day and some how it seems easer to type than talk. everything is in chaos here. i've been able to find all my family members and there ok but i've yet to find all my buddies. i have a suspition that at leats one of them is hurt. i cannot belive that this is happning. thank you to all the lovely shipper family who have sent their thoughts and prers, espically those in the us. i had things to say in reply to meny threds and things but they have all gone from my head, be sure that i have read all your replys and messages and thank you for your posts, espically thoues helping me on tech matters.
my preyers are with my fellow uk shippers.

I haven't been here in a long time but I had to come by to write a note to all of the UK shipper family members.

I would like to offer my deepest condolances to all those hurt, injured, missing and unaccounted for. It is a sad day and for those of us in the US we can truly feel for what you are going thru having been thru this ourselves. My thoughts and prayers are truly with all of you.

Please remember that GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL no matter what!

Please also know that you are not alone and that we are all thinking of you at this time.

With great love and affection,

shipper hannah
July 7th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I haven't been here in a long time but I had to come by to write a note to all of the UK shipper family members.

I would like to offer my deepest condolances to all those hurt, injured, missing and unaccounted for. It is a sad day and for those of us in the US we can truly feel for what you are going thru having been thru this ourselves. My thoughts and prayers are truly with all of you.

Please remember that GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL no matter what!

Please also know that you are not alone and that we are all thinking of you at this time.

With great love and affection,

welcome back ship nana!!
we've missed you're shipper cookies!!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-020.gif

Ship Nana
July 7th, 2005, 08:58 AM
I would also like to add the following:

It seems quite common these days to refer to terrorist acts as a tragedy, or tragic. This is absolutely incorrect.

An earthquake is a tragedy. A hurricane is a tragedy.

These were COLD-HEARTED, COWARDLY, HEINOUS, DELIBERATE, MURDEROUS ACTS OF HATE. The results are horrible, yet 100% intentional.

To call it a tragedy is not completely accurate. I'm sure no one intends to forget the proper meaning. However, I think it's important that we never fail to label this act for what it truly deserves to be called.

Ship Nana
July 7th, 2005, 09:02 AM
welcome back ship nana!!
we've missed you're shipper cookies!!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-020.gif

Thank you! *Kiss, Kiss*

I've missed all of you too!

When a family member is in need we all need to be there for them, so here I am!

jay
July 7th, 2005, 09:03 AM
i don't know how many of you know this but scifi channel is showing an all day marathon of SG1 and i just turn to the last 5 mins of the current show and it was sam sayin yes to pete. i was like 'ewwwwww' and then she kissed him and im like 'double ewwww' stupid scifi for showing this episode and not zero hour

SamCarterONeill
July 7th, 2005, 10:04 AM
i don't know how many of you know this but scifi channel is showing an all day marathon of SG1 and i just turn to the last 5 mins of the current show and it was sam sayin yes to pete. i was like 'ewwwwww' and then she kissed him and im like 'double ewwww' stupid scifi for showing this episode and not zero hour

Lmao!!!! i know

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I was just looking to see who from the U. K. had checked in so far, and I noticed we haven't heard from Oma-1 yet. Does anyone know an alternative way to get in contact with her, or whether she has posted somewhere today? Just wondering......

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Round 25 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Rules of Engagement and Touchstone tied and were both eliminated in Round 24. Keep Divide & Conquer from getting the axe! Vote now, at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=4345233#post4345233

Oma-1
July 7th, 2005, 11:56 AM
I was just checking to see who from the U. K. had checked in so far, and I noticed we haven't heard from Oma-1 yet. Does anyone know an alternative way to get in contact with her, or whether she has posted somewhere today? Just wondering......
Don't worry TN! I'm here. Was just reading the London Explosion thread and adding my comments.

I've e-mailed Caty as well as PM'd her in the hope that she and her family are ok. I know she lives in London.

My heart goes out to everyone who is still waiting to hear about their loved ones, and all those who have had family and friends caught up in these terrible acts.

((((Ship Nana)))) couldn't agree more with your words.

gatebee
July 7th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Don't worry TN! I'm here. Was just reading the London Explosion thread and adding my comments.

I've e-mailed Caty as well as PM'd her in the hope that she and her family are ok. I know she lives in London.

My heart goes out to everyone who is still waiting to hear about their loved ones, and all those who have had family and friends caught up in these terrible acts.

((((Ship Nana)))) couldn't agree more with your words.
Oma glad that you are okay. I was also thinking of Caty. Have you heard anything as yet. I placed this at the Thunk thread. I have a daughter that lives in London and she just missed the explosion. God is good to us. She got to work at 8:45 and the train route she had taken exploded at 8:50. phew soo lucky... thank GOD ... may prayers to all those who have been affected by the sad event
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/PDVD_041.jpg
capped by gb

scjon
July 7th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Another London shipper just checking in.

If Oma works in London, she may not get home til late tonight. Underground is completely closed down and some people are having to walk home from various parts of Central London. This can take up 3 hours in the rain. Thankfully manyof the mainline stations arenow open.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Oma. Hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

lonely_star
July 7th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I'm glad to see that you guys are well...I thought about you guys all the day at work, checking the news every 15 minutes...those events really suck !! that should not exist :(

hope more london shipper members will come and let us know they're fine...
Gatebee glad to know about your daughter...I wish the 45 people who lost their lives in those explosions were so lucky...

Oma-1
July 7th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I've not heard from Caty yet - but like scjon says, she could still be trying to get home or waiting for word of family and friends. Hopefully she'll check in over the next day or so.

I'm in the North West and don't have any family in London, so I'm not immediately effected. Some of my friends are still waiting for news though. It's a very difficult time for them.

Uber
July 7th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Poking head in the door and hoping to not get blasted to badly - it's me I confess I have to much fun playing with Über :o

Okay Über tell the people how it started it by trying to convince me to become a S/J shipper ;)

So the Pete stuff has been in jest - oh I put is name in spoilers for those sensitive folk here - out of respect :)

Yes I'm going to Comic Con and I will take lots of pictures and report ALL NEWS - you know the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - It is for you to decide what is what :p

And just so y'all don't think to badly of me I have said even though I'm not a S/J shipper - the shippy stuff does not bother me like some folks.

So here are a few pictures just for y'all

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/3517/kiss32hy.jpg

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/7052/kiss42sd.jpg

http://img200.echo.cx/img200/4019/foruber0xq.jpgAwwww....TSAX!!! (((((tsaxlady)))))

All right shipper family! How great are these pictures? And from someone who doesn't enjoy Sam/Jack!!! But hey, that's why God made Rocky Road and Neopolitan...

So come on guys, let's show this wonderful lady some love...I want to hear back from her that she's felt the LOVE from our fine group of S/J ship fans...I mean it took courage for her to post on the *gasp* Sam/Jack shipper thread!!!

As you can tell, she and I are good friends...and we kid each other about my love for Sam/Jack and her....uh....moderate acceptance of Sam/Jack...She's not so much an anti-shipper as she is a NON-shipper. LOL

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love" :D

florence
July 7th, 2005, 12:56 PM
No news from Caty at the moment but if it may reassure you, she's not living in London but in a seaside town.
And if we don't have news from her at the moment, that's because she's doing some home decorating and she has disconnected her computer.
But Caty, if you see these posts, leave a "I'm fine" post please :)

gatebee
July 7th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Sam and Jack "Always" fading in and out of their love .... regulations ... holding off their own desires .... careers
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/PDVD_038.jpg
one day it is SAM in focus and ....

gatebee
July 7th, 2005, 12:57 PM
and other days it is Jack
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/PDVD_039.jpg
capped by gb

florence
July 7th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Glad to hear your daughter's fine gatebee :)

Welcome in the family tsaxlady ! You may not be a shipper (not yet anyway :p ) but you're more than welcome if you keep on giving us pics like these ones :D
Please, take lots of notes and pics at the Comic con, and share with us ! :D

girlgater
July 7th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Hey everybody. There is a Season 7 Best Episode tournament going on. It's down to the finals with the episodes being Heroes Part 2 or Lost City Part 2. I haven't voted yet 'cause I'm such a wimp and can't make up my mind--both are sooo shippy. You can still vote. Sorry I can't post the link, but it's under General Discussion.

Lys
July 7th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Awwww....TSAX!!! (((((tsaxlady)))))

All right shipper family! How great are these pictures? And from someone who doesn't enjoy Sam/Jack!!! But hey, that's why God made Rocky Road and Neopolitan...

So come on guys, let's show this wonderful lady some love...I want to hear back from her that she's felt the LOVE from our fine group of S/J ship fans...I mean it took courage for her to post on the *gasp* Sam/Jack shipper thread!!!

As you can tell, she and I are good friends...and we kid each other about my love for Sam/Jack and her....uh....moderate acceptance of Sam/Jack...She's not so much an anti-shipper as she is a NON-shipper. LOL

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love" :D

Just plain old curiosity here Uber, ;) did you actually convince tsaxlady to join the big shipper family ?
I'd really like to know if I'm hopeless like my friends here say :D (and I'm not going to give names).

((((((((Shipper Family)))))))

And gatebee, I'm really glad to know that your daughter's okay.

Uber
July 7th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Just plain old curiosity here Uber, ;) did you actually convince tsaxlady to join the big shipper family ?
I'd really like to know if I'm hopeless like my friends here say :D (and I'm not going to give names).

And gatebee, I'm really glad to know that your daughter's okay.Oh no...she's very happy in her...denial. (just kidding tsax...) :p

Nah...she's a big fan of the show but she doesn't dig the Sam/Jack thing....and like I said, it's all good! :D

So show her how wonderful shippers can be as I typically show her how big of a pain in the mikta I can be...

florence
July 7th, 2005, 01:41 PM

And gatebee, I'm really glad to know that your daughter's okay.

Why is it that I'm feeling concerned ? :p
You know you're hopeless, come on, you don't even see that Sam and Jack are so in love and that they're made for each other ! :p :D

... Just kidding ! ;) You're the best non-shipper I know ! :D

Lys
July 7th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Why is it that I'm feeling concerned ? :p
You know you're hopeless, come on, you don't even see that Sam and Jack are so in love and that they're made for each other ! :p :D

... Just kidding ! ;) You're the best non-shipper I know ! :D

That deserves some green !!!! :D But, alas, I'm out of green jello ! :( GW keeps telling me that I must spread it around ! Like if I was the one to spread green jello ! :rolleyes:
So, instead of green jello, have a golden penguin ! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/goldpenguin100.jpg

florence
July 7th, 2005, 02:01 PM
That deserves some green !!!! :D But, alas, I'm out of green jello ! :( GW keeps telling me that I must spread it around ! Like if I was the one to spread green jello ! :rolleyes:
So, instead of green jello, have a golden penguin ! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/goldpenguin100.jpg

THANKS ! :D

(Can't give you green jello cause I've to spread it around too :rolleyes: )

Somnium
July 7th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Hey there am just checking in to say alls well here, I dont live in central London but just on the outskirts. This has been a very bad day but it is good to know you folks care. My Step dad was supposed to be in london but his tube line was not working and so never made it, thank the omni present beings who watch over us. Heres hoping everyone else is ok. Big hugs to all the Family.

Now for some ship to cheer me up and forget about RL for a while.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Shelby_SG1/YouWanna.bmp
Its not mine I borrowed it but I love it so heres sharing it with you all :D

Billie
July 7th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Hey there am just checking in to say alls well here, I dont live in central London but just on the outskirts. This has been a very bad day but it is good to know you folks care. My Step dad was supposed to be in london but his tube line was not working and so never made it, thank the omni present beings who watch over us. Heres hoping everyone else is ok. Big hugs to all the Family.

Now for some ship to cheer me up and forget about RL for a while.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Shelby_SG1/YouWanna.bmp
Its not mine I borrowed it but I love it so heres sharing it with you all :D
Thanks for the shippy cheer Somnium, I like you am needing all I can get! :D

And to continue your good work...here's a little behind the scenes shippy morsal...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/jacksam12.jpg

gatebee - Am really glad to hear that your daughter is safe and well
(((((((((gatebee))))))))))))

Ship Nana
July 7th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Gatebee so glad your daughter is ok! Whew that was a close call. I can only imagine how you must feel.

Caty, where are you? We're still waiting to hear from you!

dipsofjazz
July 7th, 2005, 03:15 PM
:D(((((((( Ship Nana))))))) It's so nice to have you back with the family. I think we're all in need of some cookies right now. :p

Kri
July 7th, 2005, 03:28 PM
KRI! Welcome Back :D
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/4.gif

Awww THANKS! I missed you guys! Life has just been nuts lately :D

Kri
July 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
WELCOME BACK KRI!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((kri)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think I'll watch the new season as well....and yet another new enemy....sheesh! what is it about Earth that attracts all the baddies from out of the woodwork? Maybe they're all PO'ed at Kinsey and his ilk for ruining a great many lives and think that Earth doesn't deserve to exist with such closed-minded idiots running rampant...:rolleyes:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'll take all the hugs I can get right now ;)

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 04:05 PM
It's been a tough day emotionally for all good people of the world. Let's sit back, relax and have some Shipper Cookies and Lemonade!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/cookieplate.bmphttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/lemonade2.jpg

nickatell
July 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I wish too to express my sorrow to the people in London. As all of our good, loving, shippers have said you are all in my prayers and in our thoughts. Take one day at a time and just know that we are all with you.

shelsfc
July 7th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Hi everyone, thank you to all the London shippers who have checked in. Thank God you & yours are safe.

I hope Caty and her family are okay. Is there anyone else in London that we haven't heard from?

gatebee
July 7th, 2005, 05:06 PM
It's been a tough day emotionally for all good people of the world. Let's sit back, relax and have some Shipper Cookies and Lemonade!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/cookieplate.bmphttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/newsgoddess/lemonade2.jpg
I am above 21 .... I think I will take something with more of a "punch" .... but thank you for the cookies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/PDVD_000.jpg
pic by gb

divcon
July 7th, 2005, 05:08 PM

I agree, let's all sit and have some Shipper Cookies and Lemonade. They're made with all the love and caring that is the Shipper Family.(((((((((hugs and kisses)))))))))))) to everyone, not only in London but all around the world!!

Here's a kiss to share.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/divcon/lightkiss.jpg

ann_sgcfan
July 7th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I am so glad to hear from several of you that you & your family are safe!!

To all those that are going into London to help and to those that are waiting to hear from family and friends. My heart goes out to you and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

majorsal
July 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM
To my UK friends...

http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_icons/heart.gif http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_icons/heart.gif (((God Bless England))) http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_icons/heart.gif http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_icons/heart.gif

Sally http://img54.echo.cx/img54/1966/ukflag9lj.png

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 05:48 PM
My sweet little shippy husband! We're watching the (butchered) version of Threads on the Sci-Fi marathon. The scenes where Jacob hints that Sam's about to make a mistake is followed immediately by the scene where Kerry breaks up with Jack. As Jack stares sadly off into the distance, hubby looks at me and says, "It's so blatant! What's the deal? I mean, they've folded up all the corners on the box. Why don't they go ahead and put the tape on it?"

Don't you love it?

nell
July 7th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Hello to London/UK Shippers! This is the first chance I had to post. I read the earlier posts and I'm thankful to hear that our Shippers have been posting in safely. I know there are others we are yet to hear from.

My heartfelt thoughts are of all those caught in this horrible violence, their families, friends, and the people of London.

The Brits were supportive to us when were attacked on 9/11. We are here for you, too.

majorsal
July 7th, 2005, 05:51 PM

Tsax is the best! :D

sally :)

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I am above 21 .... I think I will take something with more of a "punch" .... but thank you for the cookies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/FilBrit1/PDVD_000.jpg
pic by gb

Go ahead and spike it. We call that "Lynchburg Lemonade," in honor of the place in Tennessee where Jack Daniels is made.

majorsal
July 7th, 2005, 05:59 PM
My sweet little shippy husband! We're watching the (butchered) version of Threads on the Sci-Fi marathon. The scenes where Jacob hints that Sam's about to make a mistake is followed immediately by the scene where Kerry breaks up with Jack. As Jack stares sadly off into the distance, hubby looks at me and says, "It's so blatant! What's the deal? I mean, they've folded up all the corners on the box. Why don't they go ahead and put the tape on it?"

Don't you love it?

your hubby rocks! ;)

divcon
July 7th, 2005, 06:03 PM

Don't you love it?

Cool husband, he gets it! Why don't tptb get it! :)

gatebee
July 7th, 2005, 06:28 PM

Don't you love it?
your hubby is amazing ..... he sees it .... gets it .... everyone gets it except TPTB

Sam and Jack Forever .... "Always"

Ship Nana
July 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
:D(((((((( Ship Nana))))))) It's so nice to have you back with the family. I think we're all in need of some cookies right now. :p

Thanks for the welcome!

Under the circumstances I think we could use some Shipper Cookies with some Shipper Sam and Jack LOVE!!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/love4.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookier.jpghttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/love3.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiesb.jpg http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/1luvu.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiei.jpg http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/inlove.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiep.jpg http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage15/20.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookieb.jpghttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/swoon.gif

Sam and Jack Forever
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiew.jpg http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage23/15.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/sacme/bigcookiey.jpg

LOL4JACK
July 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Oh, they get it.... but they think they need the ship to keep the viewers and the ratings... therefore no conculsion! as per Mr. Malozzi...

- If the ship comes to a conclusion, they think it would not be that interesting to view any more.
- If they keep the ship open, shippers will tune in with hope.

So shippers, WE ARE IMPORTANT...

I get it... it's the ABC of how to keep viewers for television standard, no resolution to the ship until the show is over.

How is it possible that some of the best writers of one of the best tv shows (we are all Stargate fans :p) do not feel the confidence in their talent to keep the show interesting for viewers with the ship developing?

Don't they think that we might not want a ship with 80 year old O'Neill and 70 year old Carter? :eek: because this show might not end...

Sorry... [/Rant] Hard day :o

Need hug :(

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 06:58 PM
your hubby rocks! ;)

your hubby is amazing ..... he sees it .... gets it .... everyone gets it except TPTB

Sam and Jack Forever .... "Always"

Now he's blushing......you've made his day!

nell
July 7th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Oh, they get it.... but they think they need the ship to keep the viewers and the ratings... therefore no conculsion! as per Mr. Malozzi...

- If the ship comes to a conclusion, they think it would not be that interesting to view any more.

I get it... it's the ABC of how to keep viewers for television standard, no resolution to the ship until the show is over.

How is it possible that some of the best writers of one of the best tv shows (we are all Stargate fans :p) do not feel the confidence in their talent to keep the show interesting for viewers with the ship developing?

Don't they think that we might not want a ship with 80 year old O'Neill and 70 year old Carter? :eek: because this show might not end...

LOL4JACK, we sure go through highs and lows with our show!

BUT LOOK, WE HAVE 8 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 SEASON 9 PREMIERE!!!

I'm looking forward to Season 9 for action, adventure and some of that ship we want! I believe it's coming! ;)

tsaxlady
July 7th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Oh no...she's very happy in her...denial. (just kidding tsax...) :p

Nah...she's a big fan of the show but she doesn't dig the Sam/Jack thing....and like I said, it's all good! :D

So show her how wonderful shippers can be as I typically show her how big of a pain in the mikta I can be...:D

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love"

Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends :D

http://img135.echo.cx/img135/4613/sj28wq.jpg

sg-1fanintn
July 7th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

Thanks, tsaxlady! You're the best! We appreciate you visiting us, even if you don't want to join.

I thought of a question for AT at Comic Con. Ask her what Sam's dating life will be like in S9. Maybe you'll find out something about Sam, and the rest of us will get a clue about Sam and Jack!

nell
July 7th, 2005, 07:13 PM
See, Sam and Jack know there are some shippy moments coming!! :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/Evol-2_024W.jpg

Thanks to whomever I borrowed this pic. I'm learnin' so I hope I didn't make it too big! :rolleyes:

Buc252
July 7th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Go ahead and spike it. We call that "Lynchburg Lemonade," in honor of the place in Tennessee where Jack Daniels is made.

Can I have iced tea instead? Please? Or, even better, Long Island Iced Tea!!

But seriously, folks, I want to send my deepest prayers for all of you in the UK, your families, and your fellow patriots - yes, even the anti-shippers! <g> At a time like this, we bond together as human beings, and the petty differences seem that much smaller. And if you'll allow me the sentiment, may God hold you all in the palm of his hand.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{UKers}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Buc252
July 7th, 2005, 07:31 PM

You're absolutely right, though. This is another reason why I'm not watching. If they think that they'll string us along just to get ratings, the only way we can get this ship resolved is to prove to them that we *won't* wait. If we watch, as they believe we will, we'll never get what we want.

Buc252
July 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM

Oooh, this is so great, txaslady!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I think this is going to be my new wallpaper. ;)

mad_gater
July 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM
you're a guy, you know you loved it! :p

boobsboobsboobsboobssamcartersboobsboobsboobsboobs

sally :p :p
ROTFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

nell
July 7th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I'm watching Moebius 2 and I'm wondering Jack lands the puddle jumper in Ancient Egypt. As Jack, Sam, and Teal'c walk towards the "locals," Sam calls him Colonel and he tells her to call him "Jack." I never heard her call him Jack throughout the rest of the episode. I wonder if they edited out some scene where she said Jack otherwise why would Jack tell her to call him Jack? OK, I admit I'm ambivalent. I will enjoy every little morsel they throw at me and I'll also get ticked off that they don't give us enough frequently.

Buc252
July 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
I'm watching Moebius 2 and I'm wondering Jack lands the puddle jumper in Ancient Egypt. As Jack, Sam, and Teal'c walk towards the "locals," Sam calls him Colonel and he tells her to call him "Jack." I never heard her call him Jack throughout the rest of the episode. I wonder if they edited out some scene where she said Jack otherwise why would Jack tell her to call him Jack? OK, I admit I'm ambivalent. I will enjoy every little morsel they throw at me and I'll also get ticked off that they don't give us enough frequently.

I'm more curious to know why in the world he would call her Carter - which he does when they're at the jumper near the end. She's not military, he barely knows her, and she's never really been anything but Sam. I noticed this the other day when I was watching. It makes no sense!

Cassie
July 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Just wanted to pop in here tonight and say that all my thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families. Stay Safe EVERYONE!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((London Shippers))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOL4JACK
July 7th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Ok... Ship up... Let's play a game:

Shipper's Season 9 Opening Scene Game

We'll give a shot at being TPTB, with our version of would be S9 opening scene or opening sequence...

Here is mine :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Fire%20and%20Water/image2083.jpg

Sam: For crying out loud, why do they always have to knock at the worst moment!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Fire%20and%20Water/image2085.jpg
Jack: That's it, we are moving out of here, far, far away

nell
July 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM
More Moebius 2[spoiler] Have you noticed that they sometimes act more like our SG-1 as the episode proceeds. For example, how Jack gets annoyed with Daniel,Teal'c stoically comments about the Goa'uld, and Jack radios to Sam, "Carter, how's it going in there?" following his remark that she's "hot!!" :D

mad_gater
July 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
nice pictures hihihi you can't see General Hammond's face on the picture but he was really shocked. First Jack quittes and say George :p here is m resignation. General Hammond: Whatfor? Jack: so I can do this :p :p and Hammond's face goes :eek: :eek: :eek: do you think Jack will ever tell Sam about that kiss???How will she react to it?? Any thoughts By the way do you like my avatar?:p
YES!!!! I thought Hammond's gawping fish look was hilariously classic. :D:D:D:D

nell
July 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
PLEASE IGNORE THE PRECEDING POST BY MOI!! BIG SORRY!!! I FORGOT TO BOOKEND THE SPOILER TAGS!!!

Usually I Preview my posts. Whenever I rush and not preview, I goof!!! :o