This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    I haven't read all the post. So if someone has posted this before, I did not mean to steal your idea....if no one mentioned this before then here it goes.
    My hubby usually does not watch SG1 with me. But on the second time that I was watching and hours of my repeating the story to him , he decided to seat and watch M2. He is a non-shipper but of the bat he said after we finished watching it
    Spoiler:
    is mackay a s/j shipper? He called it "gateship", as in "ship" and s/j did more than just fly in the gateship.
    Even my hubby could see everything and he definitely said that the
    Spoiler:
    fish was to show they were a kissing couple now
    hooray
    That is way better than what my husband said in Threads when
    Spoiler:
    Kerry popped out of the sheets. He said "Way to go Jack".
    I could killed him, but I just ignored him instead.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      I haven't read all the post. So if someone has posted this before, I did not mean to steal your idea....if no one mentioned this before then here it goes.
      My hubby usually does not watch SG1 with me. But on the second time that I was watching and hours of my repeating the story to him , he decided to seat and watch M2. He is a non-shipper but of the bat he said after we finished watching it
      Spoiler:
      is mackay a s/j shipper? He called it "gateship", as in "ship" and s/j did more than just fly in the gateship.
      Even my hubby could see everything and he definitely said that the
      Spoiler:
      fish was to show they were a kissing couple now
      hooray
      It's funny - but I interpretted something from M2 different from other people, in that
      Spoiler:
      Jack's voice when he responded to Sam's question about the video and the fish ("Close enough") seemed to have such a soft intonation to it... that the WAY he said "close enough" also communicated their closeness... the way he tilted his head and I think smiled (not sure because we were looking at them from the back).

Others here think that he was just not wanting to go back in time to fix whatever they could have done wrong to make there be fish in the pond.

I like my interpretation better...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        It's funny - but I interpretted something from M2 different from other people, in that
        Spoiler:
        Jack's voice when he responded to Sam's question about the video and the fish ("Close enough") seemed to have such a soft intonation to it... that the WAY he said "close enough" also communicated their closeness... the way he tilted his head and I think smiled (not sure because we were looking at them from the back).

Others here think that he was just not wanting to go back in time to fix whatever they could have done wrong to make there be fish in the pond.

I like my interpretation better...
        Sorry for the lack of posting -

I still LOVE the S/J ship but I actually have to do some work today!!!!!!!

On the topic of s/j babies and fanfiction - this is one that is a WIP - but I must warn you it's not a very happy one, lots of tears - Colonel Jack O'Neill, USAF, is MIA - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2312607/1/

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Hello ShipFamily!

I hope everyone had Great Easter celebrations!

I personally haven't seen any of the Season 8 (no cable in the house ), but I have read all the transcripts to keep me going till S8 is out in DVD.

So, I've got a question. Have any of you notice any major changes in the way Jack and Sam communicate? Tone of voice? The look they give to each other? Any major differences with S7? So much can be communicated with body language...

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
            Hello ShipFamily!

I personally haven't seen any of the Season 8 (no cable in the house ), but I have read all the transcripts to keep me going till S8 is out in DVD.

So, I've got a question. Have any of you notice any major changes in the way Jack and Sam communicate? Tone of voice? The look they give to each other? Any major differences with S7? So much can be communicated with body language...
            You poor thing. ((((TheNewestFan)))) Hopefully S8 will be out on DVD soon so that you can enjoy. Yes, I think, especially later in the season, that their conversations were different. In particular, in Threads
            Spoiler:
            Jack yells Carter! and then more softly, Carter...
            Definitely a change, I think.
            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
              Hello ShipFamily!

Here's an audio clip from Affinity - where Jack and Sam are discussing
              Spoiler:
              Pete's proposal to her.

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/ring.wav

There are many examples of their interactions, but this is the one I had on hand right now. There's definitely a difference in tone of voice, I think...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi all
                Have not posted much recently, I have been reading fanfic also checking daily at AT's web site to see if the baby has come, no news yet.

Watched A HUNDRED DAYS tonight (while I was supposed to be studying )
                Poor Sam she looked so sad at the end, all that hard work and for what, he completely ignores her and things are not going to get any better tomorrow with SHADES OF GREY.

Comment

My guess is AT's baby will be a new cast member on SG-1 and we'll find out her and Jack had a baby...ok so I know that will never happen, but its kind of a cool thought.

My sister-in-law just had a baby so I understand how it could take a few weeks to post an update!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I just had this image of Sam going through the wormhole with back pack and baby strapped to the front of her, shouting "Jack don't forget the damn nappies/dippers like you did last week"

Comment

Here's a silly moment with AT/RDA:

Just for fun...

Comment

For those in the US, "Point of View" is on sci-fi at 7pm!!!
                        *sigh...it's the ep that really made me a shipper.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

waterfall
                          Oh, yea!!! <Great Big Happy Sigh> I think Point of View is *still* my favorite episode of all time!!

Off to go get popcorn and tissues ready....

Thanks for the heads up!

Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Hello all I have made a very big choice tonight- it's going to kill me but- I am going to remain spoiler free for season 9 until it comes to the U.K thats going t be the hardest thing in the world ever for me!! It's going to be hell but i am determined(at this moment) to do it!!

STILL waiting patiently for the good news pf Amanda's baby! I totlaly think it's within her right to have a weeks/months of privacy if she wishes but i'm so nosey I just cannotw ait to know!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

waterfall

and Don't forget to concentrate on that tonight

Caty

Comment

Click link and read caption
                                http://www.djurvall.burken.nu/Ryan_A...rs%20intro.jpg
                                Vader: I sense the ship is strong in you.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
                                -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

Working...
                                X