PDA

View Full Version : Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

sg-1fanintn
June 8th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Welcome, fair_nymph!
new spoilers: we can read in the latest spoiler Also of note to those interested in how the new SG-1's dynamic will shape up: Colonel Mitchell addresses Colonel Carter as "Sam," implying a certain level of familiarity.

:eek: well I'm not afraid about their relationship because for me J&S ARE together but I'm kind of sad cause Jack didn't call her Sam or at least hasn't ina long time... :( I will definitely not like Mitchell !! bring JACK back !!!!! :o :o

just adding that it might as well not show the respect Mitchell should have for Sam, I mean come on they don't really know each other, they just met, why is he allowed to call her Sam !!! :S :S Maybe I should relax a little :p guys approaching Sam would better be careful with me!! :D :D

I think they're going to tell us that Mitchell has known the members of SG-1 for some time, because he's been working at the SGC. We just haven't seen them interact with him to this point.

And I think that the reason he's going to call Sam by her first name (as does Daniel) indicates they're both the same military rank, Lt. Col. I'm concerned that the Sci Fi Magazine says Cam comes to join the team and ends up LEADING IT!!!!! I don't understand the grounds for that! Sam has seniority. This is a real serious issue as far as I'm concerned!!!!! :eek: :eek: And I know many of you feel the same way.

On another issue, though, I just don't think they're going to try to establish a ship between Cam and Sam (Oh, that's so cute sounding that it's wrong on every level!!!!! :eek: :eek: ). After AT's interview in the French magazine we learned about earlier this week, I'm really starting to believe they're going to at least imply that Sam & Jack are together.

lonely_star
June 8th, 2005, 10:44 AM
OMG, I just watched a very funny video. I found it on the Sam Thread. Here is the link to the post. There are a few scenes that go too far.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4287972&postcount=8902

oh wow !!! great great great !! so funny and so true for the end! :S :o thanks for sharing that's awesome !!! :D like the way they change Sam's face! :D

fair_nymph
June 8th, 2005, 10:45 AM
That was pretty funny, especially the part at the end, where we never actually hear Sam's feelings for Jack, because they get covered up by the gate whooshing....LOL.

lonely_star
June 8th, 2005, 10:51 AM
I think they're going to tell us that Mitchell has known the members of SG-1 for some time, because he's been working at the SGC. We just haven't seen them interact with him to this point.

And I think that the reason he's going to call Sam by her first name (as does Daniel) indicates they're both the same military rank, Lt. Col. I'm concerned that the Sci Fi Magazine says Cam comes to join the team and ends up LEADING IT!!!!! I don't understand the grounds for that! Sam has seniority. This is a real serious issue as far as I'm concerned!!!!! :eek: :eek: And I know many of you feel the same way.

On another issue, though, I just don't think they're going to try to establish a ship between Cam and Sam (Oh, that's so cute sounding that it's wrong on every level!!!!! :eek: :eek: ). After AT's interview in the French magazine we learned about earlier this week, I'm really starting to believe they're going to at least imply that Sam & Jack are together.

:rolleyes: funny as my remark about this sentence makes people talk! :) that's cool but personnaly I don't really care either if he calls her Sam I was just saying that's kinda makes me crazy cause Jack was so :( not to call her by her name that I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it
sg-1fanintn you're right it's possible they know each other cause he was working there
But anyway I wish they hated each other to create an interesting dynamic in the team, something new..but obvisously we won't have that...either... :(

let's wait and see...!! (think I found my new sig ;)

sugarshaker
June 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Sugarshaker, in what size would you like your "GIF"??? heehee :p

LIFESIZE! :D

Atteria
June 8th, 2005, 11:22 AM
OMG, I just watched a very funny video. I found it on the Sam Thread. Here is the link to the post. There are a few scenes that go too far.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4287972&postcount=8902

That is one very strange video! It's funny, at first, but gets progressively more and more weird. However, ty for the link, I think. :p

Grace O'Neill
June 8th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Welcome, fair_nymph!

Me thinks that the reason Mitchell is leading SG1 is because Sam isn't really part of SG1 anymore... She is reassigned to overview Area 51, right? So Mitchell is leading SG1, but then Sam is back because they need her help. Obviously, they CANNOT manage without her. She is a national resource, after all ;) . After Sam returns, they might just keep Mitchell in charge, since he's been doing it for a while... maybe Sam doesn't want to attach herself to permanently to SG1, since Jack is not there anymore. I mean, with the long trips to Washington every weekend, who really has much time to fight the aliens??? ;)

Grace O'Neill
June 8th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Wow... I am a Mature Symbiote!!! I think congratulations are in order! ;)
(I'm not a baby anymore :) )

Daniel's_twin
June 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM

Ok, congratulations on growing up! :cool:

Rogue
June 8th, 2005, 01:04 PM
oh wow !!! great great great !! so funny and so true for the end! :S :o thanks for sharing that's awesome !!! :D like the way they change Sam's face! :D

What I found funny about the video(besides the sarcastic humor), is that it touched on almost every point we have discussed over the past few months.

1) Lack of RDA time
2) Soap opera drama
3) Women treated as sex objects in sci-fi
4) Sam and Jack only getting together if it is AU, alien intervention or alternate reality.
5) 8 years and still no resolution.

Grace O'Neill
June 8th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Ok, congratulations on growing up! :cool:

Thanks, Daniel's_twin!

I know, it's not much yet... but it's still pretty cool :rolleyes: sort of like a promotion :D :D :D

girlgater
June 8th, 2005, 01:53 PM

Congratulations!

dipsofjazz
June 8th, 2005, 01:56 PM
:D *sigh* Our shipper family grows up so fast! :p Congratulations. :D

LOL4JACK
June 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Me thinks that the reason Mitchell is leading SG1 is because Sam isn't really part of SG1 anymore... She is reassigned to overview Area 51, right? So Mitchell is leading SG1, but then Sam is back because they need her help. Obviously, they CANNOT manage without her. She is a national resource, after all ;) . After Sam returns, they might just keep Mitchell in charge, since he's been doing it for a while... maybe Sam doesn't want to attach herself to permanently to SG1, since Jack is not there anymore. I mean, with the long trips to Washington every weekend, who really has much time to fight the aliens??? ;)
I like your thought's Grace... not happy with them but it can solve my internal struggles... :p of why things would be that way.

Rogue
June 8th, 2005, 01:59 PM

Way to go! Keep on posting!
http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/3.gif

LOL4JACK
June 8th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Grace... congrats!

Since we are in celebration mode... I'm a Super Soldier!!!!!! 200 posts... ( I know still a baby but hey....)

So for the ocasion, the Super Soldier dance :D

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/5/5_5_138.gif

girlgater
June 8th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Grace... congrats!

Since we are in celebration mode... I'm a Super Soldier!!!!!! 200 posts... ( I know still a baby but hey....)

Congratulations to you too!!! This is definitely a milestone kind of day.

Rogue
June 8th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Grace... congrats!

Congratulations,
I'll dance with you!http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/3.gif

Cassie
June 8th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Grace... congrats!

LOL cute ;) Congratulations LOL4Jack!!!!!

Congratulations Grace!!!!!

girlgater
June 8th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Hey Everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone that two episodes (what I think are shippy) are coming up in the next couple of days on SciFi:

Thursday
Descent--would love to have someone write a fanfic on what happens in the water between Jack and Sam!

Friday
Abyss--Sam's anguish for Jack missing is great. Plus (as an added bonus), I love Ba'al. He's so bad; he's good (for a goa'uld). ;)

florence
June 8th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Hey Everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone that two episodes (what I think are shippy) are coming up in the next couple of days on SciFi:

Thursday
Descent--would love to have someone write a fanfic on what happens in the water between Jack and Sam!
I'm sure I've read a fic about that some day but I can't remember the title or author or even where I found it. Anyone could help me ? :)

And congrats Grace and LOL4JACK ! Time to party, yeah !
http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/Danseurs.gif

sugarshaker
June 8th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Have you guys read Damian Kindler's news brief on the GW Home Page? Here's a major spoiler for s9:

When Season Nine begins, SG-1 has been disbanded and some time has passed. "When Mitchell arrives there is no SG-1," Kindler revealed. "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

It goes without saying that I hope S/J have been a couple all this time. Someone said that Amanda said in a French mag that Sam was no longer single. That's almost too much to hope for, but now I can't help myself. :)

Grace O'Neill
June 8th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Grace... congrats!

Hey, LOL4JACK!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will join your dance as soon as I get a body/host. Can't really dance... symbiotes don't have legs :D :( :D (hehehe)

sg-1fanintn
June 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Have you guys read Damian Kindler's news brief on the GW Home Page? Here's a major spoiler for s9:

When Season Nine begins, SG-1 has been disbanded and some time has passed. "When Mitchell arrives there is no SG-1," Kindler revealed. "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

It goes without saying that I hope S/J have been a couple all this time. Someone said that Amanda said in a French mag that Sam was no longer single. That's almost too much to hope for, but now I can't help myself. :)

Gee, since Sam is now at Area 51, wonder who has to call her back? Could it be her BOYFRIEND :o :p :o ;) , the Head of Homeworld Security????? :p :o ;) :rolleyes:

Just dreaming......

Grace O'Neill
June 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Thank you Daniel's_twin, girlgater, dipsofjazz, Rogue, LOL4JACK, Cassie, florence!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone... :)

Grace O'Neill
June 8th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Gee, since Sam is now at Area 51, wonder who has to call her back? Could it be her BOYFRIEND :o :p :o ;) , the Head of Homeworld Security????? :p :o ;) :rolleyes:

Just dreaming......

I like the way you think!!! :cool: :D

Especially the part Could it be her BOYFRIEND :D :P

girlgater
June 8th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I like the way you think!!! :cool: :D

Especially the part Could it be her BOYFRIEND :D :P

Well, Well, someone has to call Sam back to work. Why couldn't it be Jack. It would make sense for him to do it since he will be in charge of Homeworld Security. You don't think that's what they mean concerning BB getting the team back together--I hope it's Jack and not him.

I would think that they would put Jack back into the mix fairly soon...at least on some level.

LOL4JACK
June 8th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Hi,

I just watched Redemption part 2 and when Sam was wishing good luck to Jack (you know he was going out of space to throw the gate and save the world again... that man of ours :D ) he checked her out!!!! he can not take her eyes out of her...

Family, besides out of mind... what other "checking her out moment" should I look at?

Terrarin
June 8th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Terrarin! Can you really see the pentagon from your rooftop????

Get out your zoom lens - there's folks that would pay HUGE sums for pics of General O'Neill going to work :p

I can't actually see in the windows, just the topline of the roof. I do get to drive close enough on my way to work, l actually live much closer to the Capitol Building (6 blocks) and the White House (11 blocks). It's still a great view from the 14th floor. Haven't seen any F-302's stopping overhead to drop off the General...yet. I'll let you know. :cool:

Cassie
June 8th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Can't say for the "checking her out moment" but in Redemption part1 when Jack says
"Well, you do have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt"
Mabye there was something more into that hhhhmmm...

Buc252
June 8th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Nice try ! :D But you'll get me only in your dreams !! :p
By the way, for those who don't know, I'm not an anti-shipper. ;) It just happens that I enjoy more the adventure and the discovery on Stargate than the ship. I can do without the ship.
Correction : I can't do without the ships : Prometheus, motherships, cargoships, death gliders....:D :D

And, of course, Jonas, right? <vbEEEg>

:D

Can't blame a girl for that! He's soooooooo much better than BratDaniel. <g> (Personal opinion only, of course, don't flame me!)

majorsal
June 8th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Well, there was a time where everyone was saying "WE LOVE JM !" when he posted in this thread here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=54916&postcount=7807)

Remember that he was the one who made us create Shipper Town (http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm)

oooh, we can't hate joe! :(

(((((joe)))))

joe's come through for us on more than one occasion. and remember our HELL when the affinity pics came out? who came to our rescue? joe. he can only reveal so much (i'm sure he's been told what 'not' to reveal), but he's still managed to give us little things here and there. joe's a real good guy and i'm very thankful he cares.

sally :)

majorsal
June 8th, 2005, 08:55 PM
i just wanted to point out that in that wacky video, check out when daniel's holding the cardboard jack... his face/mouth is *extremely* close to sam's boob . :p (even my mom noticed)

sally :p

Petra
June 9th, 2005, 04:41 AM

Hey, that's cool!!! :D :D I come back after loooong absence and get such great news! :) That's the best way to improve mood between exams: to find out that Jack and Sam are oficially couple! :) I don't care that it isn't officially confirmed, for me this is the only truth! :p :D :D

Catysg1
June 9th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Jack is Sam's other half ...yeah

:)

I believe that
:D ;) :)

Let's just hope to see a bit of it on screen

:cool:

Caty :)

blueiris
June 9th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Hi Caty! That's an interesting siggy you have now. I like it!

But who is Shalimar and Brennan, I don't know them?

edited to add:
Never mind, just made out the Mutant X in the top. :o

sg-1fanintn
June 9th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Hey, that's cool!!! :D :D I come back after loooong absence and get such great news! :) That's the best way to improve mood between exams: to find out that Jack and Sam are oficially couple! :) I don't care that it isn't officially confirmed, for me this is the only truth! :p :D :D

The translation of the French turned out to be "not alone." So, they could be married, but more likely, they have been dating all this time.

Still good news!

Daniel's_twin
June 9th, 2005, 09:32 AM
The translation of the French turned out to be "not alone." So, they could be married, but more likely, they have been dating all this time.

Still good news!

My little heart! It's skipping every other beat! Even if it's not on-screen, it's better then nothing. :cool:

Rogue
June 9th, 2005, 10:06 AM

Still good news!

I like "not single" better. Not alone could mean that Cassie is living with her. I still don't trust these guys.

pittsburghgirl
June 9th, 2005, 10:59 AM
hey rogue-I am with you. but as Queen of the Cynics.....

sueKay
June 9th, 2005, 11:02 AM
heya! long time no visit! i no longer have internet access outside of the phonebox im standing in at the mo. just dropping in to let you know im okay. imnot going to gethome internet for another month :(

see you all then!

suz
xxxxx

ps: someone email me the spoilers because i cant highlight them.

Rogue
June 9th, 2005, 11:11 AM
hey rogue-I am with you. but as Queen of the Cynics.....

Yeah, I want to believe but their track record makes it hard.

OT:
Are you home already?

Gatetrixer
June 9th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Gotcha. I would not expect him to come back full-time to SG-1 However, I was harking back to the article where RDA mentions maybe working on other shows from LA, and I was pointing out (to RDA, I guess :D )that even working in LA probably would not allow him that much time with his daughter if it were a full-time role. Except for hiatus and a network show hiatus would come at a different time than the schedule SG has, I think, maybe they're off in the summer--nice.

Reread his interview and he said he didn't want to work 5 days a week, so I didn't need to even bring that up! Mea culpa. Hard to keep all these interviews in mind and correct. Especially when time is limited. Which reminds me, did I see a quote from the costume designer about Vala and her wardrobe? Did I see the word "dominatrix?" :eek:

jafacakes
June 9th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I like "not single" better. Not alone could mean that Cassie is living with her. I still don't trust these guys.

From what I remember from french classes, a long, long time ago, the word 'celibataire' has sexual conotations, as in single (no sexual partners).So I think that if Sam is not 'celibataire' she is saing she is romanticaly envolved :) .Whether Casssie is living with her or not is another story I hope they adress at some point .

florence
June 9th, 2005, 02:36 PM
From what I remember from french classes, a long, long time ago, the word 'celibataire' has sexual conotations, as in single (no sexual partners).So I think that if Sam is not 'celibataire' she is saing she is romanticaly envolved :) .Whether Casssie is living with her or not is another story I hope they adress at some point .

Being french, I confirm : when you say you're not 'celibataire', it means that you're romantically involved with someone, married or not :)
As for Cassie, I'd like too that she'll come up again soon. It's already sad that we don't have Janet anymore, but I'd like to know what happened to Cassie : where she lives, how she's doing, if she stays in touch with Sam or the others.

Rogue
June 9th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Being french, I confirm : when you say you're not 'celibataire', it means that you're romantically involved with someone, married or not :)
As for Cassie, I'd like too that she'll come up again soon. It's already sad that we don't have Janet anymore, but I'd like to know what happened to Cassie : where she lives, how she's doing, if she stays in touch with Sam or the others.

Thats good to know. I never saw the original quote only interpretations. It would have been nice to have seen them get together though. I kinda feel short changed because we got all the tension and not much romance. I guess at this point I should just be glad they are together.

florence
June 9th, 2005, 03:05 PM
You know, to be absolutely sure of what Amanda really wanted to say, we should have the original text, not the french translation. Cause the translator could be a shipper and he/she could have twisted Amanda's words, who knows ? ;) :D

Uber
June 9th, 2005, 03:37 PM
You know, to be absolutely sure of what Amanda really wanted to say, we should have the original text, not the french translation. Cause the translator could be a shipper and he/she could have twisted Amanda's words, who knows ? ;) :D
Here's the French version... :D

Eh non! Toutefois, en attendant que Richard revienne pour un ou deux épisodes, Samantha dit à qui veut l'entendre qu'elle n'est pas célibataire...a vous de juger!

And a link to the original interview:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg

Sam fan
June 9th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Howdy every one how is everything in the world of ship? I've missed you all so much!! I have some new banners that i have made in the fandom section lots of sam and jackness! Is there any definate news about season 9 and our ship? Wether they are or they are not?? Let me know guys and check out my banners!! Missed you loads guys!!
xxx

nell
June 9th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Hiya Shippers,
I was listening to one of my favorites, Anita Baker, during one of our famous D.C. traffic jams and when I heard this song I thought about Season 8 Threads When Sam goes to Jack's house and tells him she has something important ....that if she doesn't say now she might never. These lyrics seem to reflect her realization and the difficulty to finally express herself. Go girl!!! :D :) Then, of course, we know in Threads Jack did not laugh but rather understood that she was going to open the door. She was opening the door. And, he came to her in the observation room *sigh* :p :D Go Jack!!!

Anita Baker - It's Been You

I had a dream
A love dream so tender
You were with me old friend
We gave in to sweet surrender
And I've held it in through October,
November
No wonder...
I never been the same since then

I picked up my phone
A million times to call you
But I lost my nerve
Cause every time I saw you
Like a lovesick kid,
Child it was my paranoia
You'd laugh, but instead
You read these thoughts inside my head
And its you...
(Chorus:)
Its been you all the time
You're changing my whole state of mind
It took just a minute
But now that I'm in it
Its you
Like somebody turned on a light
You're gonna watch me shine

Now when you smile
The world opens up for me
You're just my style
And inside I do believe
We're two of a kind
How could I be so blind
My heart, its sincere
I believe I've wanted you for years and years

(Repeat Chorus)

Now to think you've always been right here
And loneliness has been my greatest fear
Until I saw the answers in your eyes
Yes I did
And at last its clear
Now I see that
You're the only one....for me....

Grace O'Neill
June 9th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Hiya Shippers,
I was listening to one of my favorites, Anita Baker, during one of our famous D.C. traffic jams and when I heard this song I thought about Season 8 Threads When Sam goes to Jack's house and tells him she has something important ....that if she doesn't say now she might never. These lyrics seem to reflect her realization and the difficulty to finally express herself. Go girl!!! :D :) Then, of course, we know in Threads Jack did not laugh but rather understood that she was going to open the door. She was opening the door. And, he came to her in the observation room *sigh* :p :D Go Jack!!!

I had a dream
A love dream so tender
You were with me old friend
We gave in to sweet surrender
And I've held it in through October,
November
No wonder...
I never been the same since then

I picked up my phone
A million times to call you
But I lost my nerve
Cause every time I saw you
Like a lovesick kid,
Child it was my paranoia
You'd laugh, but instead
You read these thoughts inside my head
And its you...
(Chorus:)
You're changing my whole state of mind
It took just a minute
But now that I'm in it
Its you
Like somebody turned on a light
You're gonna watch me shine

Now when you smile
The world opens up for me
You're just my style
And inside I do believe
We're two of a kind
How could I be so blind
My heart, its sincere

(Repeat Chorus)

Yes I did
And at last its clear
Now I see that

WOW, nell! That is really cool. It is so our Sam and Jack!!! If I heard that song, it would probably make me cry :( :( :(

Someone should do a video for this song...

Terrarin
June 9th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Hiya Shippers,
I was listening to one of my favorites, Anita Baker, during one of our famous D.C. traffic jams and when I heard this song I thought ........these lyrics seem to reflect her realization and the difficulty to finally express herself. Go girl!!! :D :) .......... Go Jack!!!

Yes I did
And at last its clear
Now I see that
Nell! Perfect song! 105.9? DC traffic jam? I know about those! So now I'm taking the Metro and listening to my CD over and over again to the song, "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. Especially because in Threads, the eye contact between them was so compelling

So it's got me wondering, is there a thread somewhere that talks about music? Not just what music "fits" from our perspective, but I'm wondering what type of music do you think J & S would actually listen to while driving or cleaning the kitchen, or sitting alone at night by the window with the lights out staring out at the rain?

Terra
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(lyrics in part -- if you even care)
"Love, I don’t like to see so much pain
So much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

And all my instincts, they return
And the grand facade, so soon will burn
Without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes The light the heat
In your eyes I am complete
In your eyes I see the doorway (in your eyes) to a thousand churches
In your eyes The resolution (in your eyes) of all the fruitless searches
In your eyes I see the light and the heat
In your eyes Oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light, the heat I see in your eyes"

sacme
June 9th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Nell! Perfect song! 105.9? DC traffic jam? I know about those! So now I'm taking the Metro and listening to my CD over and over again to the song, "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. Especially because in Threads, the eye contact between them was so compelling

So it's got me wondering, is there a thread somewhere that talks about music? Not just what music "fits" from our perspective, but I'm wondering what type of music do you think J & S would actually listen to while driving or cleaning the kitchen, or sitting alone at night by the window with the lights out staring out at the rain?

Terra

forget Sam and Jack's perspective-- a Shipper could be singing this song! I think I've said almost everying above in different posts over the years.

ship sistah :S

nell
June 9th, 2005, 07:23 PM

Terra

Yep, 105.9 is my favorite but I actually have several of her tapes/CDs. I am blushing. Peter Gabriel? Next time I'm at Barnes and Noble I'll check in the audio dept for a listen. I don't know if there is a thread about music. You gonna start one?!! Besides Jack's fondness for opera, I wonder if he would like 60's music (given his age). Now, Sam, mmmm?

Rogue
June 9th, 2005, 07:45 PM

Eh non! Toutefois, en attendant que Richard revienne pour un ou deux épisodes, Samantha dit à qui veut l'entendre qu'elle n'est pas célibataire...a vous de juger!

I put it thru a online translator. These translators crack me up. I think we need Florence to translate.

Eh not! However, while waiting for that Richard returns for one golden two episodes, Samantha called to which wants to hear it that it simple percentage not unmarried has you to judge

pittsburghgirl
June 9th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I put it thru a online translator. These translators crack me up. I think we need Florence to translate.

Eh not! However, while waiting for that Richard returns for one golden two episodes, Samantha called to which wants to hear it that it simple percentage not unmarried has you to judge
ah.... Rogue-free trnaslation.com and babble fish-ain't they great.

Grace O'Neill
June 9th, 2005, 08:50 PM

Me confused... :S

If I haven't read the previous translations, I would have no idea what this means... :D Reminds me of Yoda... :) or Teal'c (who apparently loves Star Wars).

pittsburghgirl
June 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Me confused... :S

If I haven't read the previous translations, I would have no idea what this means... :D Reminds me of Yoda... :) or Teal'c (who apparently loves Star Wars).
you ain't the only one confused-the best that we all can sort thru is that Sam is not "alone"-but we have to guess as what she means.

yoda-makes more sense

sacme
June 9th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Yep, 105.9 is my favorite but I actually have several of her tapes/CDs. I am blushing. Peter Gabriel? Next time I'm at Barnes and Noble I'll check in the audio dept for a listen. I don't know if there is a thread about music. You gonna start one?!! Besides Jack's fondness for opera, I wonder if he would like 60's music (given his age). Now, Sam, mmmm?

she likes motorcycles, danger, and has gotten involved with disruptive, angry men-- closet punker.

although, some of her wardrobe choices lately (catsuit, pink jacket, flamenco dress) definitely define disco.

hmmm, is right.

ship sistah :p

Uber
June 9th, 2005, 09:49 PM

?

Following...still...you...not!

Grace O'Neill
June 9th, 2005, 10:18 PM
she likes motorcycles, danger, and has gotten involved with disruptive, angry men-- closet punker.

although, some of her wardrobe choices lately (catsuit, pink jacket, flamenco dress) definitely define disco.

hmmm, is right.

ship sistah :p

I gotta agree with ya there :rolleyes:

She is definitelly a punk/rock kinda chick. Well, what else can you expect from a military gal. She is surrounded by testosterone all day long. It rubs off on her (in a non-sexual way, of course... :S ). But, I think, on her off time, she wants to feel like a pretty girl that she is. Therefore, the pink jacket and the dress. I think on those days, she prefers something more simple and beautiful. Nothing too extreme, like KennyG, but defenitly more melodic and romantic. What do you think?

Lys
June 9th, 2005, 10:34 PM
And, of course, Jonas, right? <vbEEEg>

Can't blame a girl for that! He's soooooooo much better than BratDaniel. <g> (Personal opinion only, of course, don't flame me!)

Of course Jonas !!!! :D
I'm not going to forget him !
And I concur. He's way better than Rambo Jackson. :D :p (Personal opinion too ! ;) )

Queen_Bee
June 9th, 2005, 11:43 PM
HEY HEY PEOPLES

i know i have been gone for a few weeks or more!
but RL has been a real whirlwind!
IT WAS MY 21ST BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY! YAYYY!and my party is this weekend!.pity my shipper family cant be there! :(

i have ALOT of catching up to do!...gahhh! spoilers and such!....yay

well i have missed coming here and i dont know how much i wil be able to post...but letting u guys know that yes i am still alive and kicking

Toodles and Hugs
Bee

florence
June 10th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Thanks Rogue for making me the official french shipper translator ! :D

When I said we need the original transcript of the interview, I meant the english transcript, cause french translation could be wrong.
I'll try to send a mail to Telestar (the french mag), I'll tell you if I get an answer :)

Catysg1
June 10th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Hi Caty! That's an interesting siggy you have now. I like it!

But who is Shalimar and Brennan, I don't know them?

edited to add:
Never mind, just made out the Mutant X in the top. :o

Thank you BlueIris ..I have a few more collages to my collection like the x-files but because GW reduced the size of sig ..I had to take it off .... I should certainly be making a JAG ( Mac and Harm ) collage soon and add it to my collection and my sig :)

Catysg1
June 10th, 2005, 01:48 AM

Absolutely correct florence and I confirm too .."not celibataire" means you are romantically involved ...married or not to that person ;)

So this is good news for the offscreen part of the show ;)

Now we need to hope that we'll get some tidbits of it on screen for consistency.

If it happens just at the last episode , it will be very inconsistent ...Hopefully RDA is gonna come back for a cameo or 2 between episode 10 and 18 and a big guest appearance moment from him in episode 19 and 20 :D

Caty ;)

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 02:49 AM
((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*looks at all the pages she hasn't had time to read*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MANY MANY MANY SHIPPERS WHO'VE HAD THEIR BIRTHDAY RECENTLY

WELCOME ALL THE NEWBIES I'VE MISSED!

Whew!

I'm sitting in the library and the gracious library staff are letting me use their computers even though I have overdue stuff...PLEASE someone summarise any shippy tidbits I've missed PLEASE!!!!!!

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Here's a spoiler from AT!

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear
view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no ! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or
two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she
isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.

shipper hannah
June 10th, 2005, 04:16 AM
oh yeah i know!
we were wondering before whether it meant 'not single' or just 'not alone'... being a shipper i'd hope they both mean she's with jack! ;)

elhSG1
June 10th, 2005, 04:18 AM
I'm not one to post a lot but I've got a good song that fits well with Threads.

The song is called "Fix You" from Coldplay's new album, X&Y. It's a beautiful song.

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

High up above or down below
when you too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what your worth

and ignite your bones

Tears streaming down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears streaming down your face and I

Tears streaming down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I

And ignite your bones

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 04:19 AM
YAY!

There's another shipper here! I've been alone and shipless for so long!!!

*gives Shipper Hannah a big hug*

((((((((((((((((HANNAH)))))))))))))))))

whew!

outburst out of the road...I have a question for you all

How much time do you think has passed between the end of s8 and the beginning of s9? Weeks, Months, Years???

shipper hannah
June 10th, 2005, 04:22 AM
few months i reckon.. i doubt yeeears would have passed

elhSG1
June 10th, 2005, 04:26 AM
I would say that months have probably passed, maybe about the same time that we have to wait for the new season to start.

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Yeah...that's what I'm thinking
this is not a spoiler but is in tags as it gives away s9 hints
remember there was three months between the end of s5 and the beginning of s6, but I think it'll be longer than that because of the ammount of changes

With the most recent spoilers, I'm suddenly finding that all of the other spoilers are clicking into place and now make sense.

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Here's some good lyrics for S/J

The Corrs - Love Gives, Love Takes

Just when I thought I was safe
You found me in my hiding place
I'd promised never again
I wouldn't give my heart, but then
Closer, closer I moved near you
The way I want you makes me fear you

Love breaks and love divides
Love laughs and love can make you cry
I can't believe the ways
That love can give
And love can take away

I find it hard to explain
It's crazy but it's happening
And I'm falling again
Much further than I've ever been
I'm falling deeper than the ocean
I am lost in this emotion

I can't believe the ways
That love can give
And love can take away

Ahh, Oh yeah [x3]

Love can give
And love can take away, (take away)

Love laughs and love can make you cry, (love can make you cry)
I can't believe the ways
That love can give
And love can take away
I can't believe the ways
That love can give
And love can take away

[Fade out]

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 04:46 AM
And here's some more good lyrics from the Corrs

The Corrs - Even If

For what it's worth I think there's
nobody like you
You've got grace got a heart beating and despite
your fun
As I grew up I was terrified of darkness
Now you're around I've no reason
to be frightened

'Cause even if the sun came tumbling down
You light the ground I walk on
Even if the moon fell out the sky

Now that you're mine I can't
picture life without you
You're my friend,
you're my lover wanna bite you

The world goes on spinning and I can't retrace
My heady footsteps to this place
I'm in heaven right now
and I don't want to come down

Now we're alone gonna show
how much I need you
Kiss you so won't ever wanna leave me

sueKay
June 10th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Well...I gots to be going to work :(

It was nice being here even if I was alone for most of today...I'll try and get on again soon,

SAM AND JACK SHIPPER FAMILY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonely_star
June 10th, 2005, 05:18 AM
thanks for stoping by SueKay! Hope you'll find a solution for your internet connection !!
fingers crossed for your exams too
and I love the Corrs !!! great songs you have here, I wish I had time to make vids!! I'll try someday! ;) maybe for ship day...when is it again ??
ok got to go too
see ya all guys later :rolleyes:

Myrth
June 10th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Hi all,

Just dragging my head out of real life to pop up and say hey.

I saw this the other day and immediately thought of this thread.... goes under the: If Sam & Jack had a baby kinda thing...too damn adorable!

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedgrin/gateworld/incoming.jpg

sugarshaker
June 10th, 2005, 07:27 AM

Good point, Rogue. My feeling for the last few years has been that nothing TP's do would surprise me. If (spoilers season 9):

time has passed, SG-1 is no more, and everyone has gone his own way, and Sam and Jack aren't together, that means they never did get together after Threads. And IMO, if they didn't get together after Threads they never will.

I'm hoping for some indication that they're together, even a minor one. If there's any indication that they are NOT together, even a minor one, then for me it means that what I just said above happened and that will be the end of SG for me. I'll retire gracefully with my DVD's, fanfics and the Shipper Family and live happily ever after.

Blaise
June 10th, 2005, 08:09 AM
got bored, made these ;) feel free to use any. season 9 is toooo far away!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Blaise_nw/sj15.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Blaise_nw/sj10.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Blaise_nw/sj13.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Blaise_nw/sj14.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Blaise_nw/sj11.jpg

pittsburghgirl
June 10th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Good point, Rogue. My feeling for the last few years has been that nothing TP's do would surprise me. If (spoilers season 9):

time has passed, SG-1 is no more, and everyone has gone his own way, and Sam and Jack aren't together, that means they never did get together after Threads. And IMO, if they didn't get together after Threads they never will.

I'm hoping for some indication that they're together, even a minor one. If there's any indication that they are NOT together, even a minor one, then for me it means that what I just said above happened and that will be the end of SG for me. I'll retire gracefully with my DVD's, fanfics and the Shipper Family and live happily ever after.
*hugs

remember these guys are the masters of the vauge and the unreadable.

Rogue
June 10th, 2005, 08:36 AM

Well, IMO they are together. What was the point of Threads if they weren't going to be together. Kerry broke up with Jack because she saw he was hopelessly in love with Sam. I think if she thought she had a chance with him she would have stayed. I really don't think he needed Kerry to tell him what to do. I imagine he had made up his mind before her office visit. She just made it easier for him by dumping him first.

shipper hannah
June 10th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Well, IMO they are together. What was the point of Threads if they weren't going to be together. Kerry broke up with Jack because she saw he was hopelessly in love with Sam. I think if she thought she had a chance with him she would have stayed. I really don't think he needed Kerry to tell him what to do. I imagine he had made up his mind before her office visit. She just made it easier for him by dumping him first.

yer i agree.. it wouldn't make sense if they weren't together... ;)
if they aren't i think tptb are beyond help! :S

Rogue
June 10th, 2005, 09:01 AM
yer i agree.. it wouldn't make sense if they weren't together... ;)
if they aren't i think tptb are beyond help! :S

Yeah, I think they are probably beyond help anyway. I won't be shipping for anyother pairings from these guys because I really don't trust them.

sugarshaker
June 10th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Well, IMO they are together. What was the point of Threads if they weren't going to be together.

I totally agree that the only logical outcome of Threads is that they're together. However, the S/J ship was well established through the first six seasons, right? At that point, I never in my wildest imagination thought they would do anything like Chimera - but they did. That made no sense at all to me at the time, and it was unpopular with the fans, but that didn't stop them.

After that, I just feel that I have to brace myself for another big upset. If we had had a more definite conclusion shipwise to season 8, I would be eagerly anticipating season 9 (RDA or not) but a little voice inside me keeps saying, "Watch out! TP's have more trickery up their sleeves!" I guess it's just a reaction to having been burned by :eek: .

Rogue
June 10th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I totally agree that the only logical outcome of Threads is that they're together. However, the S/J ship was well established through the first six seasons, right? At that point, I never in my wildest imagination thought they would do anything like Chimera - but they did. That made no sense at all to me at the time, and it was unpopular with the fans, but that didn't stop them.

After that, I just feel that I have to brace myself for another big upset. If we had had a more definite conclusion shipwise to season 8, I would be eagerly anticipating season 9 (RDA or not) but a little voice inside me keeps saying, "Watch out! TP's have more trickery up their sleeves!" I guess it's just a reaction to having been burned by :eek: .

Your right, we have been burned many times. I just hope this isn't one of those times.

Rogue
June 10th, 2005, 09:29 AM
I watched Death Knell last night. It is one of my favorite eps. Jack is so worried about her. You know when he is looking for survivors, he is specificly looking for Sam. He has got to have a knot in his stomach knowing that he could find her among the dead. Of course, the ending is great too. It looks like Jack wants to say something to her, but the words just don't come out. The best he could do is put his arm around her. What I find ironic about this ep is that it right after Chimera. :eek:

Atteria
June 10th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Yeah, I think they are probably beyond help anyway. I won't be shipping for anyother pairings from these guys because I really don't trust them.

I reluctantly have to agree. After 6-7 seasons of quiet longing, seen in the characters of Jack and Sam, more in some episodes than others, they give us Pete. Pete? A too young, wet behind the ears, stalker cop? Sorry, guess you can tell I didn't like Pete.

Anyway, I have NO interest in any ships in the "new" SG-1 or in SGA. I think tptb, sat around in conferences and every once in a while had a laugh about fan reaction to their latest "twist" on the Jack and Sam ship. Just my opinion..... :( :rolleyes:

For right now, I'll think of them as being together.... ;)

fair_nymph
June 10th, 2005, 11:12 AM
I agree that, as sugarshaker commented, we've been tricked before (establishing S/J ship then bringing in :eek: )...but I don't think we will be again. I don't think they can pull it off realistically, believeably.

Prior to :eek: Sam and Jack ship existed but there were absolutely no indications that they were going to do anything about it.

In Threads, it's clear from what happens with Kerry and Jack, and from Sam's almost admission to Jack at his house, and even more so from their fishing together, that they want to do something, that they want to progress with their relationship.

I truly think after that, there is no way TPTB can NOT give us a good, solid, logical resolution. Even if they don't want to, they've backed themselves into a corner and there is only one realistic, workable way out. Bring it on, S9!

girlgater
June 10th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I watched Death Knell last night. It is one of my favorite eps. Jack is so worried about her. You know when he is looking for survivors, he is specificly looking for Sam. He has got to have a knot in his stomach knowing that he could find her among the dead. Of course, the ending is great too. It looks like Jack wants to say something to her, but the words just don't come out. The best he could do is put his arm around her. What I find ironic about this ep is that it directly follows Chimera. :eek:

I too found it very odd that they chose the episode immediately after Death Knell to throw :eek: into the mix like they did. Why show Jack so obviousely worried about Sam and then have Sam jump into bed with :eek:. Talk about inconsistent writing. Of course, I would never have chosen Pete for Sam anyway. He was too immature for her.

Gatetrixer
June 10th, 2005, 12:41 PM

Does anyone know if AT knows French well enough to have given the interview directly in French? For some reason I have it in my head that she knows French. Anyone been to a con in France where Amanda appeared?

Grace O'Neill
June 10th, 2005, 12:50 PM
I reluctantly have to agree. After 6-7 seasons of quiet longing, seen in the characters of Jack and Sam, more in some episodes than others, they give us Pete. Pete? A too young, wet behind the ears, stalker cop? Sorry, guess you can tell I didn't like Pete.

Anyway, I have NO interest in any ships in the "new" SG-1 or in SGA. I think tptb, sat around in conferences and every once in a while had a laugh about fan reaction to their latest "twist" on the Jack and Sam ship. Just my opinion..... :( :rolleyes:

Hello ship family...

I see that the mood has changed :(

Well, to put my 2 cents into this. I sorta agree and disagree at the same time. Weird, huh? :S :D

Anyway, the way I feel about the whole Petey situation... Even though I hate it, I am almost thankful for it in the long run, WHEN we will get the confirmation that Jack and Sam are DEFINITELY together. And this is why...

Jack and Sam have been dancing around their feelings for the longest time. If they were to just simply get together, people would say that the writers just set it up, just like any soap opera/other series. It is too obvious when 2 main characters get together. It is even expected. So, the TPTB used Petey as a tool to prove that Sam couldn't be with anyone else and that she was truly in love with Jack. It was sort of like a test. Can their relationship survive the ultimate test? Are Sam and Jack really in love, or is it just UST? Are they ment to be together for the rest of their lives, or is it just a fling (fling that never resolted in anything physical... :rolleyes: ).

So, the way everything turned out with Petey PROVED that Sam cannot be with anyone else, because she belongs to Jack. The same with Jack. He had a chance to move on, even more so after Sam got engaged to Petey :eek: (the horror...). I hope you guys are following my trail of thought. Kerry and Petey were tools to prove to the critics that Sam and Jack are in this for the long run. They are each other's soulmates. (Obviously, we, the shippers, don't need any proof, but not everyone is as smart and perceptive as we are :cool: ).

In conclusion, although our hearts skipped 100s of beats, we had to go through the struggle, so that no one can say that Jack's and Sam's feelings are not strong and not lasting. We have our proof!!! Jack and Sam belong together. It would be simply dumb of TPTB to deny it. Scratch that word... it would be childish. Jack and Sam are not hormonal teenagers. They truly love each other. Their love was tested by time, long distance, denial, turmoil, angst and outsiders. They survived all that and went fishing!!! Jack and Sam belong together. That was underlined in Threads. So no matter what silliness we hear from spoilers we can be assured that they are together!!! Sam + Jack = LOVE :D :D :D )

girlgater
June 10th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Hello ship family...

I see that the mood has changed :(

Well, to put my 2 cents into this. I sorta agree and disagree at the same time. Weird, huh? :S :D

Anyway, the way I feel about the whole Petey situation... Even though I hate it, I am almost thankful for it in the long run, WHEN we will get the confirmation that Jack and Sam are DEFINITELY together. And this is why...

Jack and Sam have been dancing around their feelings for the longest time. If they were to just simply get together, people would say that the writers just set it up, just like any soap opera/other series. It is too obvious when 2 main characters get together. It is even expected. So, the TPTB used Petey as a tool to prove that Sam couldn't be with anyone else and that she was truly in love with Jack. It was sort of like a test. Can their relationship survive the ultimate test? Are Sam and Jack really in love, or is it just UST? Are they ment to be together for the rest of their lives, or is it just a fling (fling that never resolted in anything physical... :rolleyes: ).

So, the way everything turned out with Petey PROVED that Sam cannot be with anyone else, because she belongs to Jack. The same with Jack. He had a chance to move on, even more so after Sam got engaged to Petey :eek: (the horror...). I hope you guys are following my trail of thought. Kerry and Petey were tools to prove to the critics that Sam and Jack are in this for the long run. They are each other's soulmates. (Obviously, we, the shippers, don't need any proof, but not everyone is as smart and perceptive as we are :cool: ).

In conclusion, although our hearts skipped 100s of beats, we had to go through the struggle, so that no one can say that Jack's and Sam's feelings are not strong and not lasting. We have our proof!!! Jack and Sam belong together. It would be simply dumb of TPTB to deny it. Scratch that word... it would be childish. Jack and Sam are not hormonal teenagers. They truly love each other. Their love was tested by time, long distance, denial, turmoil, angst and outsiders. They survived all that and went fishing!!! Jack and Sam belong together. That was underlined in Threads. So no matter what silliness we hear from spoilers we can be assured that they are together!!! Sam + Jack = LOVE :D :D :D )

Wow. You said everything that needs to be said. Jack and Sam are definitely together and in a twisted kind of way, perhaps we should be grateful for :eek: and Kerry.

Verona
June 10th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Does anyone know if AT knows French well enough to have given the interview directly in French? For some reason I have it in my head that she knows French. Anyone been to a con in France where Amanda appeared?
Yes I saw AT, CJ, MS, in Paris a couple of years back if I recall though she did not really seem to know much french. perhaps a little I think she at least tried the guys I seem to remember did not. :rolleyes:

theStormWeaver
June 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I have come to this thread, to make an apollogy.

About six months ago, I made a post that was obscenely rude and opinionated. I offer my deepest apologies and hope that all of you here could some day forgive me.

I would have apologized earlier, but i did not return to the forums until recently. When I saw the pms, and realized what I had said, I was shocked, and ashamed. I was so embarassed and ashamed that I felt sick to my stomache. I don't know why I said those things but I hope that you can all forgive me.

Sam fan
June 10th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Heres some banners guys! I made them i hope yuo like them!!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/ilovetheway.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/hmmrick.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/earthmove.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/firstmove.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/always2.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/illholdu.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/sammobius.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/arentweglad.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/CharmedAmy/Stargate/opps.jpg
hope you guys like them!! xxx

LOL4JACK
June 10th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Sam Fan, I like #1 and #2 and #3 and... OK, I like them all.

They are great! I love all the shippy ones... what is not to like! and the alt Sam and Daniel, LOL... RDA? No comments.... drooling here :D

LOL4JACK
June 10th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Dear Family... Need help...

I joined GW because I loved SG-1, I joined this thread because I was a shipper, but after joining I realized that I was nowhere close to being a shipper, only my good intentions... so.... this said....

I will be watching Abyss tonight for the 2nd time, first time in my shippy life... I DO NOT WANT TO MISS A THING!!!! so please... bits and pieces I want to know what to look for and not miss a thing :D

Many thanks and Love,

A fellow shipper

Cassie
June 10th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday lonely_star!!!!!

Cassie
June 10th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Love them All Sam Fan!!! Shippy banners Rock :P :D Great quotes too!

Cassie
June 10th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Dear Family... Need help...

I joined GW because I loved SG-1, I joined this thread because I was a shipper, but after joining I realized that I was nowhere close to being a shipper, only my good intentions... so.... this said....

I will be watching Abyss tonight for the 2nd time, first time in my shippy life... I DO NOT WANT TO MISS A THING!!!! so please... bits and pieces I want to know what to look for and not miss a thing :D

Many thanks and Love,

A fellow shipper

:eek: You are definitely a shipper LOL4Jack believe me there is nothing to worry about ;)

I would say Abyss is a shippy ep. especially near the end. We get are own little Jack and Sam moment Alone and I'm 99% sure she touches him gives him a little squeeze aawwww. He also tells her 'thanks' something we didn't see in '100 days'
The women that Jack saves looks almost exactly like Sam! I think the TPTB did that on purpose though :S Okay that's about all I can remember Good Luck!

LOL4JACK
June 10th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Happy Birthday Lonely_Star !!!!

And just for you....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_15.gif

majorsal
June 10th, 2005, 05:52 PM

that's the way i am too. i actually became that shortly after the affinity pics were released. i changed that day, and i've never completely recovered. not to sound melodramatic, but as nickatell said once, my relationship with this show has changed. permanently.

since then, i've went into everything with one eye looking about (for the hatchet that's going to be stabbed in my back). i honestly believe sam and jack are in some kind of relay now, but i also know i'll never let down my guard again. ever. and i'm prob never going to watch atlantis either. why would i want to go into another show with the same group of ppl that have made me so miserable sometimes?

i know this sounds a bit negative, and it's weird, because i'm really not feeling it, but your post reminded me of what kind of a fan i am now. i think we all (those of us that have been shipping the longest here) are just waiting for or expecting the other shoe to drop. i don't want to feel/think this way, but a year and a half of being knocked around makes one permanently flinchy. :p

on a positive note (and my true thoughs and feelings) - i believe sam and jack are in a relationship!!! :D

sally :)

girlgater
June 10th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Hey everybody! In watching Reckoning Part 2 tonight, I caught a commecial for S9. In it they showed flashbacks of previous years. They also showed Jack shooting a gun x 2 which may have been from the same episode, but it was nice to see him anyway. Also, they showed the kiss between AU Jack and Sam! I couldn't believe that they showed it...why would they put it in a commercial for S9 if the relationship was over??? It's just another confirmation that Sam and Jack are together--in so many ways.

Rogue
June 10th, 2005, 06:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/lonelystar-1.jpg

waterfall
June 10th, 2005, 07:02 PM

Ditto for me!!!
I just can't get into ship on SGA either.

waterfall

sg-1fanintn
June 10th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Happy Birthday, lonely_star!

Hey everybody! In watching Reckoning Part 2 tonight, I caught a commecial for S9. In it they showed flashbacks of previous years. They also showed Jack shooting a gun x 2 which may have been from the same episode, but it was nice to see him anyway. Also, they showed the kiss between AU Jack and Sam! I couldn't believe that they showed it...why would they put it in a commercial for S9 if the relationship was over??? It's just another confirmation that Sam and Jack are together--in so many ways.

They put it in there to play with us. However, I counted at least four shots featuring Jack in that new promo. If the proportion of Jack in the promo correlates to the proportion of Jack in S9, I'll be happy. But, as far as we have been told, I know.....he's only committed for two eps.

This has been said before, but I firmly agree that we got :eek: and Kerry for a reason: to prove once and for all that Sam and Jack are so deeply in love with each other that they can't commit to anyone else. I think there will be allusions to a J/S ship in S9.....and whenever the series ends, RDA will come back to wrap up Jack's storyline with Sam.

But I won't look for or acknowledge ships on SGA or anything else these guys produce, because I don't want to be jerked around again!

gatebee
June 10th, 2005, 07:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY lonely_star
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/2.gif

ses110
June 10th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Sally I agree 100%.Being a Sam and Jack Shipper has been like being a Boxer who is on the Ropes and out on his Feet and you know the knockout punch is coming.In D&C back in Season 4 after Jack admitted his feelings for Sam I actually though Sam and Jack were on there way to getting together.I was way of Base on that one.In a way the Sam and Jack Ship was never the same.I'll never feel 100% positive regarding the Sam and Jack Ship again.I will now only be an SG-1 Fan again if RDA is in a full episode with AT.I have no problem admitting I only want to see a Sam and Jack resolution.There's nothing else besides the Sam and Jack Ship I care about.When my favorite character is gone from a TV Show I'am pretty much done in regards to that Show.Same thing happened when Mulder left the X-Files.

LOL4JACK
June 10th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Girlgater just saw the comercial too my comments:
- Jack is in his blues and CM is asking him to be part of the elite team... meaning Jack is in the military.... (but as we know, Carter is in Area 51... so no issues on him being in the military... no regs issues)

- CM being kinda off lost and asking directions to the SGC, I really do not want him to be the funny character that replaces Jack's sense of humor... please PTB, don't go there, Jack not being around I'll try to live with but Jack being replaced... NO!
I agree with you, there has to be a reason why the kiss is there....

- AU kiss.... a Sam and Jack kiss and I agree with you, there has to be a GOOD reason for that... Long live the S/J ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParadoxRealities
June 10th, 2005, 08:22 PM
i don't really post here but i just wanted to say, since RDA is leaving, that means Jack is (duh), and did anyone ever notice how he always leaves the SGC in disgust (2010, Absolute Power)...just a scary thought. And they've only got two eps. well, just makes us more curious, right? (or furious, granted.)

Terrarin
June 10th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Hey everybody! In watching Reckoning Part 2 tonight,...........I couldn't believe that they showed it...why would they put it in a commercial for S9 if the relationship was over??? It's just another confirmation that Sam and Jack are together--in so many ways.
Also on Reckoning 2: Just watched it again, second time tonight and I am so disturbed about the final scene. Can anyone make me feel better???? I'm talking about the way that he spoke to her. Why did he tune her out without ? It just seemed mean to me and I know she was hurt. I know he was upset about Daniel, but the WAY he said 'anything else?' was so condescending and dismissive. Did you see that disappointed look on her face?

Reminder of scene:
"""""O'NEILL: Anything else?
CARTER: No, sir.
(Jack nods and starts doing some paperwork. Sam waits for a moment, then wanders out of the room.""")

She was trying to talk to him for comfort...that 'always' thing, you know. He acted clueless and if I were her, I would have left thinking I was stupid to have any hope left for a romantic relationship.

majorsal
June 10th, 2005, 09:57 PM
spoilers for s7, s8, and spoiler/speculation for s9

This has been said before, but I firmly agree that we got :eek: and Kerry for a reason: to prove once and for all that Sam and Jack are so deeply in love with each other that they can't commit to anyone else. I think there will be allusions to a J/S ship in S9.....and whenever the series ends, RDA will come back to wrap up Jack's storyline with Sam.

i have to say, i really like the way you're thinking with this. sam and jack have almost lost each other to death, but they've never faced simply losing one another to another person. they were both out of their leagues in how to handle it. it's like it was a foe they didn't know how to fight. kerry and pete were just as deadly to their relationship as when they faced one another behind that force field.

it had been said by peter deluise once that sam and pete might have had a long lasting relationship, or pete might have succumbed to sam's black widow curse, or sam might have just dropped pete because he wasn't jack... he gave us those options, but i'd always hoped (prayed) that it would be the latter choice because any other way wouldn't be sam CHOOSING jack. she chose the man she's in love with over the man she was engaged to marry... because she's in *love* with jack. she chose jack. i can't think of any better (or more fitting) reason for this 8 year plus love story.

so pete and kerry's purpose was to show us true love prevails. (and how close sam and jack almost came to losing one another) pete and kerry (erasing pete's second half behavior in chimera) were basically good partners, but not good enough to forget their soul mates waiting in the wings.

true love prevailed!!! :D :D :D

sally :D

Grace O'Neill
June 11th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Wow. You said everything that needs to be said. Jack and Sam are definitely together and in a twisted kind of way, perhaps we should be grateful for :eek: and Kerry.

Thanks, girlgater!

It took me a while to put all that into words! Thanks for noticing!

sg-1fanintn
June 11th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Also on Reckoning 2: Just watched it again, second time tonight and I am so disturbed about the final scene. Can anyone make me feel better???? I'm talking about the way that he spoke to her. Why did he tune her out without ? It just seemed mean to me and I know she was hurt. I know he was upset about Daniel, but the WAY he said 'anything else?' was so condescending and dismissive. Did you see that disappointed look on her face?

Reminder of scene:
(Jack nods and starts doing some paperwork. Sam waits for a moment, then wanders out of the room.""")

She was trying to talk to him for comfort...that 'always' thing, you know. He acted clueless and if I were her, I would have left thinking I was stupid to have any hope left for a romantic relationship.

He was so dismissive with her because:

A. Once again, both of them had almost died saving the planet without ever having acted on their feelings for each other. He's been in constant turmoil over that for some time.

B. He knew she was dating :eek: and he was trying to hold her at arm's length, so she wouldn't know how much that relationship was hurting him. At this point, he didn't think she had feelings for him anymore. Jack's best defense (besides his P-90) is sarcasm.

Jack, Jack, don't leave us!
(Oops!--Just lost it again for a moment--Sorry!!!)

spoilers for s7, s8, and spoiler/speculation for s9

i have to say, i really like the way you're thinking with this. sam and jack have almost lost each other to death, but they've never faced simply losing one another to another person. they were both out of their leagues in how to handle it. it's like it was a foe they didn't know how to fight. kerry and pete were just as deadly to their relationship as when they faced one another behind that force field.

so pete and kerry's purpose was to show us true love prevails. (and how close sam and jack almost came to losing one another) pete and kerry (erasing pete's second half behavior in chimera) were basically good partners, but not good enough to forget their soul mates waiting in the wings.

true love prevailed!!! :D :D :D

Yes, and Sally, I like the way you're thinking too. Especially that first paragraph. He had never faced the possibility of losing her to something as ordinary as another person. He didn't know how to handle it. Once he started seeing Kerry, she didn't know how to handle it either.

florence
June 11th, 2005, 02:18 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shippy_flo/SamJack/Sam_5.jpg
"Oh, pretty colors ! I wonder which one lonely_star would prefer for her birthday..."

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shippy_flo/SamJack/Jack_48.jpg
"A crystal for birthday gift ? I'm not sure it's a good idea Sam... And please, let's finish this shopping trip soon, we have nicer things to do instead"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shippy_flo/SamJack/Sam_6.jpg
"Really ? What ?"

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shippy_flo/SamJack/Jack_19.jpg
"Carter, I thought you were the one thinking in the team... :rolleyes: Well, it seems you need a little reminder..."

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shippy_flo/SamJack/WoOKiss.jpg
"Something like this !" :D

http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/BonAnnif07.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONELY_STAR ! http://yelims2.free.fr/Fete/BonAnnif07.gif

Oma-1
June 11th, 2005, 02:28 AM
(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))

Boy have I missed you guys! Unfortunately still at the library and it's gonna be about a week before the computer is fixed :(

Happy Birthday Marion! Sorry I missed your birthday. I've made you a pic to say sorry, and I'll post it as soon as I can. :o

Welcome to the new Family Members :D Always good to have more shippers! Post lots!

A. Once again, both of them had almost died saving the planet without ever having acted on their feelings for each other. He's been in constant turmoil over that for some time.

B. He knew she was dating :eek: and he was trying to hold her at arm's length, so she wouldn't know how much that relationship was hurting him. At this point, he didn't think she had feelings for him anymore. Jack's best defense (besides his P-90) is sarcasm.

Don't forget the look on Jack's face when Sam leaves the office - you can see how much it hurt him to treat her like that. :( Victims of circumstance is my take on that little scene.

lonely_star
June 11th, 2005, 02:39 AM
hey guys!!
thanks Cassie, Lol4jack (hum...this cake was awesome! I hope you all took a piece of it!! it's not the passion jello stuff but it's not bad either ;) with diet docshipper it's pretty good;) ), Rogue !! wow love your pic!!! thanks so much I wish I had green for you :o , SG-1 fanintn, Gatebee , Flo !! I loved it!! I'd loved the blue crystal but Jack is right they have best things to do :D , Oma

thank you guys, I had a great day with family and friends and ate good french chocolate cake...let's go back to business :D

SamFan, great banners, love the shippy ones and the AU are great too! well actually I love them all :D

about the reckoning thing I think it was a self preservation thing for Jack again; Oma you're right about this look on his face once she's gone, he's hurt too and I think that's something to do with Daniel's dissaperance too, not only Sam and :eek:

Lol4Jack, you're definitely a shipper :D :D

Rogue
June 11th, 2005, 06:43 AM

Reminder of scene:

Yeah, I love Reckoning II except for the last part. With Threads following this ep, it makes me wonder why Sam would go talk to Jack after the way he just treated her? She was having doubts before about his feeling for her and the way he treated her at the end of Reckoning would have just confirmed her doubts.

trupi
June 11th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Hi guys! Miss talking, buthave been very busy. I think I found something real interesting in Divide and Conquer! I saw it this mornining and even my twelve year old daughter saw it, so everyone who has the DVD and a player with slow down mode please check it out! Tell me that I'm nuts! I think our ship came in years ago and we missed it (mybe I just missed it)! In the scene when Jack and Sam are being retested and the moment she tells him to go and he yells no--there is a moment when they are looking into each others eyes real close--slow down that portion of the show and look at RDA's mouth and see if you can read what he is saying! It's not heavy breathing! If everyone else knows what I'm talking about ignore my ignorance but if you didn't see it, run don't walk to the nearest DVD player. Let me know if I'm crazy!

fair_nymph
June 11th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Maybe TPTB have learned from their mistakes in SG-1 such that ships in SGA will not be as long and drawn out and horribly miserable as they have been in SG-1. I think they most apparent and likely ship is that between Weir and Sheppard (as you can tell from my signature), and as one of them is civilian and the other military, they actually have a chance at being able to form a relationship. This gives me alot of hope. Plus, I feel TPTB are shippier with Weir/Shep than they are with Sam/Jack in season 1.

And we can only hope that this 'repenting for mistakes' carries over into SG-1 in season 9.

fair_nymph
June 11th, 2005, 08:26 AM
florence, that little sequence you created is hilarious! Very clever and it made me grin widely. :)

girlgater
June 11th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Hi guys! Miss talking, buthave been very busy. I think I found something real interesting in Divide and Conquer! I saw it this mornining and even my twelve year old daughter saw it, so everyone who has the DVD and a player with slow down mode please check it out! Tell me that I'm nuts! I think our ship came in years ago and we missed it (mybe I just missed it)! In the scene when Jack and Sam are being retested and the moment she tells him to go and he yells no--there is a moment when they are looking into each others eyes real close--slow down that portion of the show and look at RDA's mouth and see if you can read what he is saying! It's not heavy breathing! If everyone else knows what I'm talking about ignore my ignorance but if you didn't see it, run don't walk to the nearest DVD player. Let me know if I'm crazy!

Well, I finished watching the ep again on DVD and he does do something with his mouth. I'd like to think that he says something--anything--while he thinks that they may both die, but I'm just not sure.

nell
June 11th, 2005, 08:50 AM

Me, too! Me, too! I thought I was seeing things and I never mentioned it. But, I swear it looks like he is saying "love you." :p BTW, in There But for the Grace of God, did anyone hear the AU General Jack say "I love you" to AU Dr. Sam Carter when they hugged before he took the video to First Prime Teal'c? :)

Trupi, I hope we're not hallucinating!! Seems pretty harmless if we are! Hee, hee!! :D

sugarshaker
June 11th, 2005, 09:55 AM

That's how I saw it too. It didn't seem to me that he was putting her off personally so much as he was just putting the situation in a professional context as General to Colonel.

She is engaged and he's seeing Kerry, so I think his behavior was that of someone who's trying very hard to move on. And as we all know, they both fail completely at their misguided attempts to live without each other. ;)

sierragulf_gurl_23
June 11th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Hello all. I got a few things I want ot say.
To all the shippers whose b-days I missed: HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!! ((((lonely_star and every1 else... ))))
To Florence: I loved those fotos you put up.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
O
F
S
E
A
S
O
N
As 2 the discussion of Reckoning p. 2: at the end scene, Jack ddid seem kinda mean to Sam, didn't he? :(

Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn

B. He knew she was dating and he was trying to hold her at arm's length, so she wouldn't know how much that relationship was hurting him. At this point, he didn't think she had feelings for him anymore. Jack's best defense (besides his P-90) is sarcasm

Originally posted by sugarshaker
She is engaged and he's seeing Kerry, so I think his behavior was that of someone who's trying very hard to move on. And as we all know, they both fail completely at their misguided attempts to live without each other.
I agree with both sg-1fanintn and sugarshaker. ;)
I'd also like to add the maybe the frustration of Daniel probably being dead and narrowly escaping the destruction of the universe, he was most likely to tired to deal with Sam.Because,when dealing with Sam, he has to deal with his feelings for her. And maybe he just wasn't up to it. You have to take into consideration the fact that he DID look like he felt really bad about treating her that way.

I'm know I'm probably just repeating what's been said here but I just want to make it clear to myself. :o
shippy XOXO
Laura aka sgg23

sugarshaker
June 11th, 2005, 12:09 PM
In D&C back in Season 4 after Jack admitted his feelings for Sam I actually though Sam and Jack were on there way to getting together.I was way of Base on that one.

You know, I thought I was the only one. When Sam said she wanted to leave it in the room, I didn't think she meant to drop it altogether; I thought she meant let's just not get on the PA and announce it to the whole base. I thought that they would continue to explore their feelings in subsequent episodes and perhaps eventually make the changes necessary to remove her from his direct command and use her in another capacity at the SGC.

I remember watching the next expisode (I think it was the one with the underwater stargate) and then the next episode and the next and wondering what the heck happened? Why did they drop it? When I first came onto GW I found out what "leave it in the room" really meant. It seemed as if everyone else picked up on it right away. :rolleyes: I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. :)

An Ancient
June 11th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Hi guys, I just finished a vid... it has a couple of ship moments in it, so you get first look (that plus I don't know if there is a dedicated thread for vids here). Enjoy and please comment;

www.babilon5.vipserv.org/an_anicient/Stargate Final_0001.wmv

girlgater
June 11th, 2005, 12:25 PM
You know, I thought I was the only one. When Sam said she wanted to leave it in the room, I didn't think she meant to drop it altogether; I thought she meant let's just not get on the PA and announce it to the whole base. I thought that they would continue to explore their feelings in subsequent episodes and perhaps eventually make the changes necessary to remove her from his direct command and use her in another capacity at the SGC.

I remember watching the next expisode (I think it was the one with the underwater stargate) and then the next episode and the next and wondering what the heck happened? Why did they drop it? When I first came onto GW I found out what "leave it in the room" really meant. It seemed as if everyone else picked up on it right away. :rolleyes: I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. :)

Window of Opportunity was the episode after D & C. WoO was another really shippy episode. I knew after D & C and then WoO that they were definitely going to get together. After WoO came Watergate. The only shippy thing I could really pick up on that episode was that Sam tells the Russian lady that Jack is actually being "quite charming."

I'd love to know what TPTB were thinking in getting them so close to being together and then to pull them apart for 4 more years. It's madness, simply madness to keep them apart. Of course, their excuse would probably be that if they were an open couple then it would have ruined the show. Idiots. I don't see it that way. I started watching because SG1 was a good scifi show--then I got hooked on the ship between Sam and Jack. It would have only added to the show. I'm not saying they had to get them fully together--they could have kept it slow--but not 4 more years.

florence
June 11th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Hi guys, I just finished a vid... it has a couple of ship moments in it, so you get first look (that plus I don't know if there is a dedicated thread for vids here). Enjoy and please comment;

www.babilon5.vipserv.org/an_anicient/Stargate Final_0001.wmv

Nice vid, I love this song :)
And yes, there's a dedicated thread for vids here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1026&page=1&pp=40/) :)

lonely_star
June 11th, 2005, 02:17 PM
thanks sierragulf_gurl_23 and sugarshaker :) :)

An Ancient, Nice vid! ;)
I wish it was shippier ;) but it's still good :D
I like this song too, thanks for posting it here

ST-1
June 11th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Did anybody see the S9 trailer on SciFi last night? Not ONLY was RDA shown several times, there was also a kissing scene! But it flashed by so fast I couldn't tell who the people were. :(

Still, for some reason, it gave me hope! For all we know, TPTB are pulling our collective legs with the "no ship in S9" allusions. All *I* know is that I saw a big, honkin' kiss in that trailer, and it could have been Sam & Jack!

****Happy shippy dance!**** :p

Catysg1
June 11th, 2005, 02:41 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/linie/smiley-linie-001.gif

Joyeux aniversaire Lonely Star

http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/Birthday1.gif

with the icing on the cake :D

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJeiffeltower8.jpg

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/linie/smiley-linie-001.gif

Sorry if it is a belated birthday wish , I don't visit GW much ..but I also would love to wish a happy birthday to all the other Shippers I missed in the last 2 weeks :)

Rogue
June 11th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Did anybody see the S9 trailer on SciFi last night? Not ONLY was RDA shown several times, there was also a kissing scene! But it flashed by so fast I couldn't tell who the people were. :(

Still, for some reason, it gave me hope! For all we know, TPTB are pulling our collective legs with the "no ship in S9" allusions. All *I* know is that I saw a big, honkin' kiss in that trailer, and it could have been Sam & Jack!

I think the clips were from Moebius. Someone on the Sam thread posted some of the pics. Here is the link.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4293950&postcount=9075

Catysg1
June 11th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Ditto for me!!!
I just can't get into ship on SGA either.

waterfall

Same for me :) I only watch SGA for the action but I stopped watching after "The defiant one "and I haven't caught up yet .I suppose I don't think I will now ..I will just have to follow from season 2 next ;)

Caty:)

Catysg1
June 11th, 2005, 03:54 PM

Same for me here sugarshaker and because of that plus we also know that most of the ship will be off screen ...if any !!!!!!!!!!!!, I lost my interest in that particular ship :S

I prefer on screen ship , I don't mind the occasional off screen ship but an off screen ship for almost a season doesn't hold my interest ...and we know that TPTB is doing it on purpose because they could have had RDA and AT have some scenes together if not at the beginiing of the season ..then when AT comes back but...

.... what TPTB is doing is : make sure they have RDA for the beginning so that they keep HIS fans ..then they get AT from episode 8 and they also hope to keep HER fans ( and that could include shippers who always hope for some shippy crumbs ),..ect ...and they ( TPTB) do that only for money , they don't give a damn about the fans feelings and the Sam and Jack ship .

Let's hope RDA has got some feelings and comes back for the shippers to give them closure .I think everybody needs it :the shippers , Sam and Jack, RDA & AT and the SG1 writers .

Caty ;)

girlgater
June 11th, 2005, 06:59 PM

It was AU Sam and Jack from Moebius. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier. I'm encouraged that they chose that scene to throw into a trailer for S9. At least TPTB aren't denying that it even happened. ;)

AncientKnowledge
June 11th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Gosh I think this is so cute,I love it! :D
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/ElectoralCollage/19944.jpg

pittsburghgirl
June 11th, 2005, 08:00 PM
It was AU Sam and Jack from Moebius. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier. I'm encouraged that they chose that scene to throw into a trailer for S9. At least TPTB aren't denying that it even happened. ;)
I am glad that you feel encouraged by it-I still think i will hold onto my queen of the cynics crown though-they have a tendency to throw in gratuitous stuff for us to chew on-and until see otherwise-I am just gonna wait and see.

Terrarin
June 11th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Yesterday, I wrote,

Also on Reckoning 2: Just watched it again, second time tonight and I am so disturbed about the final scene. Can anyone make me feel better???? I'm talking about the way that he spoke to her. Why did he tune her out? It just seemed mean to me......

I wanted to thank all of you for your input. I get it now.
These were some examples. Credit to sg-1fanintn and sugarshaker and sierragulf_gurl_23 and Oma-1

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
O
F
S
E
A
S
O
N
As 2 the discussion of Reckoning p. 2: at the end scene, Jack ddid seem kinda mean to Sam, didn't he? :(
I agree with both sg-1fanintn and sugarshaker. ;)
....Because,when dealing with Sam, he has to deal with his feelings for her. And maybe he just wasn't up to it. You have to take into consideration the fact that he DID look like he felt really bad about treating her that way.
Laura aka sgg23

Don't forget the look on Jack's face when Sam leaves the office - you can see how much it hurt him to treat her like that. :( Victims of circumstance is my take on that little scene.

nell
June 11th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Heads up!! Joe's posting on his thread!!! :D

majorsal
June 11th, 2005, 09:53 PM
(snip)

And as we all know, they both fail completely at their misguided attempts to live without each other. ;)

i just love this sentence! they can't live without one another!

*shippy sigh*

majorsal
June 11th, 2005, 10:00 PM
I think the clips were from Moebius. Someone on the Sam thread posted some of the pics. Here is the link.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=4293950&postcount=9075

yes, i noticed a sam and jack kiss! :D (i played it over and over last night)

just another lovely gift to show us that sam and jack continue!! :D

majorsal
June 11th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Same for me here sugarshaker and because of that plus we also know that most of the ship will be off screen ...if any !!!!!!!!!!!!, I lost my interest in that particular ship :S

I prefer on screen ship , I don't mind the occasional off screen ship but an off screen ship for almost a season doesn't hold my interest ...and we know that TPTB is doing it on purpose because they could have had RDA and AT have some scenes together if not at the beginiing of the season ..then when AT comes back but...

.... what TPTB is doing is : make sure they have RDA for the beginning so that they keep HIS fans ..then they get AT from episode 8 and they also hope to keep HER fans ( and that could include shippers who always hope for some shippy crumbs ),..ect ...and they ( TPTB) do that only for money , they don't give a damn about the fans feelings and the Sam and Jack ship .

Let's hope RDA has got some feelings and comes back for the shippers to give them closure .I think everybody needs it :the shippers , Sam and Jack, RDA & AT and the SG1 writers .

Caty ;)

oh, caty, honey, the ship ain't over by a loooong shot! as amanda said, regarding s/j: "If this (season 8) is the end of Stargate, the fans will not be disappointed. If it's not the end, we still have somewhere we can go."

there's more to come! :D

lonely_star
June 12th, 2005, 02:42 AM
thanks Caty and Token for the Birthday wishes ;)
loved the icing on the cake http://yelims.free.fr/Coucou/Merci.gif

ses110
June 12th, 2005, 07:07 AM
You and me both SS.I though in D&C since TPTB were bringing Sam and Jack feelings out in the open the relationship would start.I though TPTB would bring things along slowly and there would be an episode that did away with the regs.To this Day I still cannot believe Hammond would not do all he could to get the regs lifted for the SGC.President Hayes is Hammond Friend and after Lost City were suppose to believe the regs would not be lifted.How can anyone at the SGC have a Life with someone outside the SGC? The SGC is not a normal Air Force unit so the Regs should not apply.

AmberLM
June 12th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Hi guys! Long time no see! I just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you! I've been v. busy with exams for the past few months and I've also picked up another ship on my travels (Goren and Eames on Law and Order Criminal Intent - yeah, I know, there's about as much chance of those two getting together on-screen as Sheppard & McKay but I live in hope!) Anyway, have I missed much in the past two months? Any earth-shattering revelations or spoilers I need to know about? Or are the writers still keeping silent about the whole Sam/Jack resolution issue?

AncientKnowledge
June 12th, 2005, 10:07 AM

lol,Yeah I saw the S9 trailer,My friend and I were flippin' out when we saw it! :D I KNOW,Rda was shown a bunch of times! SWEET! :p I hope that Jack & Sam will finally get together in S9! I have been waiting FOREVER! :D ;) :) And I just can't wait anymore! :cool:

sg-1fanintn
June 12th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Someone has just started a favorite episodes contest thread, and voting is now in round 1. If you want to participate, go to:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=4295894#post4295894

Right now, they're starting by voting to eliminate their LEAST FAVORITE episodes.

Just thought you might like to know.

An Ancient
June 12th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Keep a watch, do not allow them to vote off shippy episodes!

Terrah
June 12th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Hi all :D
Have not posted here for a while, I've almost finished a Sam Jack vid, it's a bit soppy, shall we say, but I had fun making it, I even found a clip that I don't think has been used as A ship Vid before. :D I'll post it here when it's done. :D I hope it gives you a giggle. :)

Oh, here's a SJ pic (http://photobucket.com/albums/v719/Terrah/Stargate%20SG1/?action=view&current=SamJack.jpg) :D

Buc252
June 12th, 2005, 06:03 PM
oh, caty, honey, the ship ain't over by a loooong shot! as amanda said, regarding s/j: "If this (season 8) is the end of Stargate, the fans will not be disappointed. If it's not the end, we still have somewhere we can go."

there's more to come! :D

She actually thinks that S8 didn't disappoint us???? Ending without any real progress where S/J is concerned, only getting another AU viewof them? The only plus in S8 is that they fixed what they screwed up in S7 - that's not saying much.

She apparently needs a lesson on what makes the viewers tick. I know that I and many here were disappointed, and if they're sounding happier now, it's only because most Shippers (okay, not me) have a never-say-die spirit. Or, put another way, they can see the one foot of blue sky in a sky full of dark gray clouds.

No thanks to TPTB, but I'll believe there's more to come when I see it. And not before. :(

sg-1fanintn
June 12th, 2005, 06:18 PM
yes, i noticed a sam and jack kiss! :D (i played it over and over last night)

just another lovely gift to show us that sam and jack continue!! :D

Gee, Sally, do you think that was their intention? :rolleyes: To show us that Jack and Sam would go on, despite RDA's absence? :p If so, that was a really subliminal message. :( I thought they were just trying to get us to tune in, but I like your theory better...... :p

She actually thinks that S8 didn't disappoint us???? Ending without any real progress where S/J is concerned, only getting another AU viewof them? The only plus in S8 is that they fixed what they screwed up in S7 - that's not saying much.

She apparently needs a lesson on what makes the viewers tick. I know that I and many here were disappointed, and if they're sounding happier now, it's only because most Shippers (okay, not me) have a never-say-die spirit. Or, put another way, they can see the one foot of blue sky in a sky full of dark gray clouds.

No thanks to TPTB, but I'll believe there's more to come when I see it. And not before. :(

Buck252, I agree with you. I wasn't satisfied with the end of S8 either. But, if it had been the last ep of the series, I think I would have assumed that Sam & Jack had started a relationship and would have had to content myself with that. That's what I've assumed anyway. Or, maybe they would have shown us a little more if the series was really ending.

But I would have preferred (and we better get, before it's all over!!!!) something more concrete than that, including a big honkin' kiss! :p

And by the way, I've always liked the line in your sig: "Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he would live for: Samantha Carter."

So well said!

ann_sgcfan
June 12th, 2005, 06:28 PM

I thought the “Threads” episode was really good! If the season had ended there I would have been happy … granted there was no kiss, but the infirmary scene was a great J/S scene! . I also liked the end of Citizens Joe. I agree, I was hoping for a more climatic end, but I will wait until Season 9 to see where TPTB take J/S story. They said that they would still be mentioning Jack, and he has agreed to a couple of episodes (let’s hope for more). There may have been deleted scenes that we don’t know about, causing AT to make those comments. I think AT & RDA would like a clear decisive ending for Jack and Sam. I hold out for hope. :)

meimei
June 12th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of :eek:! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

Broken Illusions (http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id128.html)

Another Jack and Sam fic... Surprise at that!

It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.

Added 06/12/05
Spoilers through season early season seven.

Buc252
June 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Buc252, I agree with you. I wasn't satisfied with the end of S8 either. But, if it had been the last ep of the series, I think I would have assumed that Sam & Jack had started a relationship and would have had to content myself with that. That's what I've assumed anyway. Or, maybe they would have shown us a little more if the series was really ending.

But I would have preferred (and we better get, before it's all over!!!!) something more concrete than that, including a big honkin' kiss! :p

Exactly! Being "contented with" something doesn't mean that you're not disappointed. And that's exactly where I would have been had it ended after Threads. Mobius totally screwed that up, though, and pretty much shot the whole thing to you-know-where in my book.

And by the way, I've always liked the line in your sig: "Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he would live for: Samantha Carter."

So well said!

Thank you! It came to me one night when I was writing, and realized just how many times Jack's offered his life to save a team member. Sometimes I think the only thing that keeps him trying to survive is his love for Sam and the possibility of a future with her. I can't imagine it would be for beer and Simpsons episodes! LOL

nell
June 12th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of :eek:! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

It is shippy so beware.

Added 06/12/05

meimei, I'm reading it right now!!! Can I just comment that you hurt our Jack! I hope you will make him all better soon! :D Hee, hee! ;)

meimei
June 12th, 2005, 07:53 PM
meimei, I'm reading it right now!!! Can I just comment that you hurt our Jack! I hope you will make him all better soon! :D Hee, hee! ;)

*giggle* *giggle* *snort* As Jack would say, "Always"!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/shiawmeimei/MeiMeiSG1Caps/215MatterofTimeJackConfusedSamSmiling.jpg

majorsal
June 12th, 2005, 09:25 PM
let's play a game! :D

sam/jack ship, from A to Z.

a - 'always'

b - baal, which sam fought hard to get jack from.

c - ....

ST-1
June 12th, 2005, 09:39 PM

It is shippy so beware.

Added 06/12/05

((((((MeiMei)))))) I thought a few parts fell under the heading of "TMI," ;) :o but apart from that? Good job!

It kinda reminded me of that ST-TNG ep. where Picard and Crusher were stranded on a planet with their minds linked, and they got sick if they were too far apart. I wish TPTB had done something similar with S&J. They (TPTB) certainly weren't opposed to mirroring Trek in other ways. :p

Here's a new piece of shippy fan-art (http://community.webshots.com/photo/341645786/367656798IjsMcD) to go with your new shippy fanfic! :D

trupi
June 12th, 2005, 09:40 PM
let's play a game! :D

sam/jack ship, from A to Z.

a - 'always'

b - baal, which sam fought hard to get jack from.

c - ....

c - cupids arrows reaching the real Jack and Sam's hearts

ST-1
June 12th, 2005, 09:46 PM
c - cupids arrows reaching the real Jack and Sam's hearts

d - Divide and Conquer, the ep. that officially "outed" the S/J ship! :D

Daniel's_twin
June 12th, 2005, 10:08 PM
d - Divide and Conquer, the ep. that officially "outed" the S/J ship! :D

e- Everything is leading up to them getting together. :cool:

trupi
June 12th, 2005, 11:08 PM

It is shippy so beware.

Added 06/12/05

Great Job! I will only get fours of sleep but worth every minute lost! Goodnight and good morning to our friends across the ocean!

trupi
June 12th, 2005, 11:11 PM
e- Everything is leading up to them getting together. :cool:
f- for fanzines like Meimei which leave you with a happy feeling!

Uber
June 12th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Interesting response from Joe M...Would our French shippers care to respond???
Hi Joe,

Shipper here

We read over the weekend an interview from Amanda Tapping in a French magazine http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg she was asked about Sam and Jack's relationship.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT:However, waiting for Richard to come for one or two episodes, Samantha says to who wants to hear, that she is not single... for you to judge!

So my question is: Are Jack and Sam together as a couple in S9?

Thanks!
And Joe's response:

Hmmm. Maybe Amanda knows more than we do. Seriously though - if you're referring to the French article I think you're referring to, that quote could be translated either of two ways.

Looking ahead to season 9 however - I'm pleased to report that none of the stories we've done to date focus on Carter's romantic life.

ON EDIT: HEY! This is post 4400! Get it? Like the tv show??? Cool. :D

majorsal
June 13th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Interesting response from Joe M...Would our French shippers care to respond???

Originally Posted by LOL4JACK
Hi Joe,

Shipper here

We read over the weekend an interview from Amanda Tapping in a French magazine http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg she was asked about Sam and Jack's relationship.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT:However, waiting for Richard to come for one or two episodes, Samantha says to who wants to hear, that she is not single... for you to judge!

So my question is: Are Jack and Sam together as a couple in S9?

Thanks!

And Joe's response:

Originally Posted by JMallozzi

Hmmm. Maybe Amanda knows more than we do. Seriously though - if you're referring to the French article I think you're referring to, that quote could be translated either of two ways.

Looking ahead to season 9 however - I'm pleased to report that none of the stories we've done to date focus on Carter's romantic life.

uh, would *anyone* like to translate that?

what two ways, joe?

i'm confused.

PoeticTragedy
June 13th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Interesting response from Joe M...Would our French shippers care to respond???And Joe's response:

ON EDIT: HEY! This is post 4400! Get it? Like the tv show??? Cool. :D

Good Morning Fellow Shippers :)

Online Translators are a tricky thing as I found out when trying to tell a finnish friend that i liked to snowboard in finnish, but what i said was totally different....'I like to do it in the snow' doesnt quite throw across the point i wanted to make to him :p

But it usually is somewhat close to the true meaning so Amanda was probably being vague and telling us that after we have seen them on screen together in the few episodes that richard is in, to make up our own minds as to wether they are together or not :rolleyes:

so....the usuall then :p

Uber
June 13th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Good Morning Fellow Shippers :)

Online Translators are a tricky thing as I found out when trying to tell a finnish friend that i liked to snowboard in finnish, but what i said was totally different....'I like to do it in the snow' doesnt quite throw across the point i wanted to make to him :p

But it usually is somewhat close to the true meaning so Amanda was probably being vague and telling us that after we have seen them on screen together in the few episodes that richard is in, to make up our own minds as to wether they are together or not :rolleyes:

so....the usuall then :p
PT??!???

Welcome back man! Good to see you old chap!

All's well in shipdom...except when it's not.

But then that's life, eh? :D

Oh, you MUST PM me.

PoeticTragedy
June 13th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Here is what I got when i translated it which leaves us with hopes for the future seasons :D

eh no. nevertheless, while awaiting that richard returns for an or two episodes, Samantha says to that wants to hear it that she is not unmarried. has you to judge

AustrALIEN
June 13th, 2005, 01:23 AM

Oh I've got to see that for myself.......Do you or anyone else know of somewhere I can download the S9 trailer.........?

PoeticTragedy
June 13th, 2005, 01:25 AM
PT??!???

Welcome back man! Good to see you old chap!

All's well in shipdom...except when it's not.

But then that's life, eh? :D

Oh, you MUST PM me.

Its Good to be back :) good to see you too :D

good to hear everything is well in shipdom...:p

PoeticTragedy
June 13th, 2005, 01:30 AM
Oh I've got to see that for myself.......Do you or anyone else know of somewhere I can download the S9 trailer.........?
Try this site Im not sure if its the same trailer but its a season 9 promo http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/index3.html

hope that helps :)

Oh and Congrats on the first post :) its always good to see a new shipper ...or an old lurking shipper :p

AustrALIEN
June 13th, 2005, 01:32 AM
You and me both SS.I though in D&C since TPTB were bringing Sam and Jack feelings out in the open the relationship would start.I though TPTB would bring things along slowly and there would be an episode that did away with the regs.To this Day I still cannot believe Hammond would not do all he could to get the regs lifted for the SGC.President Hayes is Hammond Friend and after Lost City were suppose to believe the regs would not be lifted.How can anyone at the SGC have a Life with someone outside the SGC? The SGC is not a normal Air Force unit so the Regs should not apply.
Here Here........I completely agree with you....

AustrALIEN
June 13th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Try this site Im not sure if its the same trailer but its a season 9 promo http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/index3.html

hope that helps :)

Oh and Congrats on the first post :) its always good to see a new shipper ...or an old lurking shipper :p

Thanks for the link.......I'm checking it out at the moment.........

Thanks for the congrats.........It's great to know that people do notice things like that..........

It's funny.......I probably wouldn't have ever ventured onto the net to get my stargate info if a certain S8 episode wasn't missed in Oz.......Here's hoping that I get to see it before S9 begins............

Uber
June 13th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the link.......I'm checking it out at the moment.........

Thanks for the congrats.........It's great to know that people do notice things like that..........

It's funny.......I probably wouldn't have ever ventured onto the net to get my stargate info if a certain S8 episode wasn't missed in Oz.......Here's hoping that I get to see it before S9 begins............
Hey there! I recognize you from your review of my story Eclipse! (thanks, btw)

The clip that PT posted a link to actually is for a previous version of the season 9 promo. The new one has a more few clips with Sam in it, most notably from Moebius 2 (thus the kiss scene...)

AustrALIEN
June 13th, 2005, 01:53 AM

The clip that PT posted a link to actually is for a previous version of the season 9 promo. The new one has a more few clips with Sam in it, most notably from Moebius 2 (thus the kiss scene...)

Hey there......yes you do reconize me......but for the wrong reason........I asked for the link to your Fic at SGArchive......haven't got to reading it yet.......ran out of paper.......as I prefer to print it and read it at work...........will post review later though..........

Just saw the preview.....and yes I do believe that I've already seen that version...........Do you know were the new one is.........(the one with the kissing)?¿

florence
June 13th, 2005, 02:11 AM
uh, would *anyone* like to translate that?

what two ways, joe?

i'm confused.

Well, I'm confused too (or is it because I've got the flu or something like that ? I'm not feeling well, that's all I know :S )
2 ways ? I don't know which ones... The way I see it, "not single" could only mean "married" or "romantically involved with someone" and I think both are good signs for us :D
At least, if it's with Jack... :S
But after Threads I don't know who else it could be, so yes, I take it as a good sign :D

florence
June 13th, 2005, 02:21 AM

Ahem... speaking of Eclipse, didn't you have planned to write a sequel ? ;)

Uber
June 13th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Hey there......yes you do reconize me......but for the wrong reason........I asked for the link to your Fic at SGArchive......haven't got to reading it yet.......ran out of paper.......as I prefer to print it and read it at work...........will post review later though..........

Just saw the preview.....and yes I do believe that I've already seen that version...........Do you know were the new one is.........(the one with the kissing)?¿
Whoops. Hey, I'm just glad I recognized you at all... :D

You know what it is? Your cool name. It made me chuckle...

Sorry about the clip though...I saw it Friday night and haven't seen it online yet.

What say you other shippers? Do you know if this particular clip has been uploaded?

PoeticTragedy
June 13th, 2005, 02:42 AM

Sorry about the clip though...I saw it Friday night and haven't seen it online yet.

What say you other shippers? Do you know if this particular clip has been uploaded?
I cant seem to find it anywhere :( but i shall keep looking :) but on reading that article I dont think we have to worry ;)

Uber
June 13th, 2005, 02:50 AM
I cant seem to find it anywhere :( but i shall keep looking :) but on reading that article I dont think we have to worry ;)Hey, I'm too busy being freaked that Cam will stay SG-1 Team Leader even AFTER Sam gets back...

I CERTAINLY don't need THIS to fret about...

Let's back up for a sec, shall we? JM seemed to think that it was perfectly obvious with the way things were going at the end of season 8 as to what they were alluding to with regard to Jack and Sam. And because of Threads and even Moebius, I'd guess that it's good news for us...

It would be REALLY hard for me to consider Sam trying romance with someone else right now. But there are 3 possibilities here...she's not focusing on that part of her life right now, she and Jack have a "thing" or she's moved on with someone else. Like I said, I don't see her moving on with someone else...so option 3 is out. That being said, I can sorta maybe see the first option...kinda. But not really. Actually, I see more that she's resolved her "issues" and now feels free to pursue her feelings for Jack but it's not the main focus of her life. It is just a truth that she has reconciled herself to and accepts fully...but now with other obstacles removed, she no longer feels encumbered by it as she must have because of her initial perception of her feelings for Jack and the regs she followed. Then of course there was the conclusions she made while suffering from a concussion...but that's a whole 'nother post. :D

So, my conclusion...she's involved with Jack but because of distance and the whole "saving the earth" thing, it's not first and foremost in her mind.

Okay. Feel better about that...now back to my Cam fretting.

florence
June 13th, 2005, 03:01 AM
So, my conclusion...she's involved with Jack but because of distance and the whole "saving the earth" thing, it's not first and foremost in her mind.

Yeah, that's my conclusion too ;)
Now, it's not anymore regs standing between Sam and Jack, it's their job and distance... Oh please, when will they be able to just live together peacefully ? :rolleyes:

Anakin
June 13th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Here is what I got when i translated it which leaves us with hopes for the future seasons :D

Err... Excuse me -I'm French- it certainely doesn't translate like that...

What Amanda implies in that interview (I'll give you the "feeling" rather than the word to word translation), replying to the question of whether or not Sam and Jack's relationship will be mentionned in the show, is that she is not single.
She doesn't mention Jack namely, but the tone and orientation of the question/reply, hints at Jack nevertheless.
No marriage was ever implied or antyhing like that.

Let's face it, shipper friends, season 9 is NOT the Sam/Jack show, and Stargate has never been about romance (and yes, I'm a shipper, and yes, they've been straining us along for 8 years and yes everything, I know the drill ;) :))

I'm not criticizing or anything, but please, stop stretching things to the point they don't look anything like what they were meant to be. It will only lead you (general you) to utter disappointment.

Amanda never said nor implied that Sam and Jack were married in s9, and from the looks of it, it seems that Sam's romantic life won't be mentionned or the center of an episode anytime -at least- in the first half of s9

AustrALIEN
June 13th, 2005, 05:08 AM

That's sweet........It's nice to know that people still react to my handle like that :) .......I've used it for so long that I've become blazay a little to it........it is a part of me.......it is who I am.......

Anyway......back to Stargate...........I too will keep looking for the new teaser.........will let you all know if I come across it........

P.S. ÜberSG-1Fan I luv you Signature........very creative........I wish I was that creative........

kiwigater
June 13th, 2005, 05:28 AM
That's sweet........It's nice to know that people still react to my handle like that :) .......I've used it for so long that I've become blazay a little to it........it is a part of me.......it is who I am.......

Anyway......back to Stargate...........I too will keep looking for the new teaser.........will let you all know if I come across it........

P.S. ÜberSG-1Fan I luv you Signature........very creative........I wish I was that creative........
ROFL! :D Love the handle!

Other people (thankies!) have directed me to http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/ for downloads of all the s9 teasers - I just checked, they have all 3 :)

AustrALIEN
June 13th, 2005, 06:03 AM
ROFL! :D Love the handle!

Other people (thankies!) have directed me to http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/ for downloads of all the s9 teasers - I just checked, they have all 3 :)

You beat me to it.......I too found it at Pegasus.....but I also found it at http://www.johnaeryn.com/ (http://)

sueKay
June 13th, 2005, 07:16 AM
HELLO THERE SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...I've read all the pages here...and I think I agree with almost everyone. The thing is...If SG1 had ended with Moebius...I would have been happy from a shippy point of view...I also think that Sam and Jack are going to take it slow with a relationship...they wouldn't want to rush after so many years of friendship.

I guess...I'm okay with the ship now...I'm spending very little time online, and just enjoying going out and finally getting a social life and such...I will DEFINITELY be back when I get home internet, but it's not as big a bother to me not to have the internet as it would have been months ago...I guess I'm in the same boat as Caty at the moment, but one thing's for sure...

THE SHIP AIN'T DEAD!!

Suz
xxxxx

sueKay
June 13th, 2005, 07:31 AM
webby update - http://stargateintel.bravehost.com

secondary pages are up, but tertiary pages and quaternary pages will be up in the near future

note - on fanfiction page - suekayonline doesn't exist yet.

sueKay
June 13th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Right...well...I gotta be going...gotta do some housework for my mum, so I need to go home...I have a question for you all...

What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time????

Zats all folks...see you all soon...I hope!

sclairef99
June 13th, 2005, 08:21 AM

It is shippy so beware.

Added 06/12/05

MEI MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to it! I had just checked your site the other day for it....I guess I was a day short....
I'll take your story with me on my business trip next week....if I can stand to wait that long to read it!
Thanks,
S

sclairef99
June 13th, 2005, 08:29 AM
f- for fanzines like Meimei which leave you with a happy feeling!
G- for Gate, because with out it there would be no ship. And Giggles....as Jack just LOVES giggling!

S

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 08:41 AM
MEI MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to it! I had just checked your site the other day for it....I guess I was a day short....
I'll take your story with me on my business trip next week....if I can stand to wait that long to read it!
Thanks,
S

oh :eek: if I were you I'd started it right now!!!!! cause it's GREAT !!! http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Applaudissements05.gifI love the way you write and the idea is awesome !! poor Jack! he's phisically and mentally...bad, let's say ;) and of course there's a certain repercussion on Sam's life :D :D especially for a certain scene :D :D I was http://yelims3.free.fr/Hein/Hein55.gif http://yelims.free.fr/Groumph/Triste14.gif :S lol
thanks so much that was http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Super14.gif

can't wait til the next one!!! how long did you need to write this one ?

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 08:48 AM
G- for Gate, because with out it there would be no ship. And Giggles....as Jack just LOVES giggling!

S

H- for Honkin' Kiss !!!!! :D big honkin' kiss if possible! http://yelims1.free.fr/Bisous/Bisous01.gif!!! :D no need to explain why !

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 08:50 AM
I- for http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour01.gif of course!!!

LOL4JACK
June 13th, 2005, 08:51 AM
J- It's for JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Can't believe Joe answered the Q, although still don't know what he means by "two ways" pas celibataire, is pas celibataire...

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 08:53 AM
ok the last one! then I let you play but I couldn't resist this one!!!

J for Jello !! ;) and my favorite is...purple passion jello of course ;) ( ((((Oma)))) )

http://img228.echo.cx/img228/1750/purplepassionjello9ym.png

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 08:55 AM

PS: Can't believe Joe answered the Q, although still don't know what he means by "two ways" pas celibataire, is pas celibataire...

ok this one works too !! :D

don't worry about your question!! not single is not single, in french or in english !! JM is just playing with our nerves...again :rolleyes:
thanks for asking this question!! that was cool !! :)

meimei
June 13th, 2005, 09:07 AM
oh :eek: if I were you I'd started it right now!!!!! cause it's GREAT !!! http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Applaudissements05.gifI love the way you write and the idea is awesome !! poor Jack! he's phisically and mentally...bad, let's say ;) and of course there's a certain repercussion on Sam's life :D :D especially for a certain scene :D :D I was http://yelims3.free.fr/Hein/Hein55.gif http://yelims.free.fr/Groumph/Triste14.gif :S lol
thanks so much that was http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Super14.gif

can't wait til the next one!!! how long did you need to write this one ?
Thanks so much for your feedback!! And this one took about three months from conception to delivery to Tame! I started it in November but put it aside to work on the novel submission. I don't think Tame got it until February but she was in the middle of betaing a couple of other authors and coping with real life so she didn't get started for a while. Finally, it got done last night. :)

I have two more in the works. Not nearly as long! But I have to keep up my part for the SS Jack & Sam! They may not show anything in season 9 (don't know, avoiding spoilers) but in my mind... Well, can we say like rabbits! Oh, I guess you could tell that from the fic! :D

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I have two more in the works. Not nearly as long! But I have to keep up my part for the SS Jack & Sam! They may not show anything in season 9 (don't know, avoiding spoilers) but in my mind... Well, can we say like rabbits! Oh, I guess you could tell that from the fic! :D

:D :D I guess I can :D :D
I'm looking forward reading the two more you're working on, and I got to admit that if they are shorter it certainly won't be a problem cause I spent my entire afternoon reading it! :D fortunately I had nothing to do ;) I got caught and couldn't stop reading :cool: That was great thanks again for it :) and if season9 isn't as good as we'd like shippily talking then I'll always have your fics ;) :D

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 09:21 AM
any K words anyone ???

(well there's always the K for Kiss...the ONE we are so waiting for!!!! ;) without alien influence, AU or other strange stuff and time alteration :o )

LOL4JACK
June 13th, 2005, 10:33 AM
any K words anyone ???

(well there's always the K for Kiss...the ONE we are so waiting for!!!! ;) without alien influence, AU or other strange stuff and time alteration :o )
Lonely_Star, K is definitly for KISS, even if they have been AU, it has given nice material for the vids....

How can I kiss you, let me count the ways!!!!

- During that crazy time loop... the best that could have happened.
- That time when we had our memories erased... who said that did not happen?
- On that ship when you where all alone... WOW...
- On our fishing trip before T and D came by.... :D
- And with Sparks, lights and sound effects!!!!!!!!!

Yep, K is definitly for KISS :D

Rogue
June 13th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace? I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/116.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/117.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/118.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/119.jpg

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Lonely_Star, K is definitly for KISS, even if they have been AU, it has given nice material for the vids....

How can I kiss you, let me count the ways!!!!

- During that crazy time loop... the best that could have happened.
- That time when we had our memories erased... who said that did not happen?
- On that ship when you where all alone... WOW...
- On our fishing trip before T and D came by.... :D
- And with Sparks, lights and sound effects!!!!!!!!!

Yep, K is definitly for KISS :D

yep K is DEFINITELY for KISS!! :D thanks for confirming :D ;)

shipper hannah
June 13th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace. I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

it did seem like he didn't know..
he's meant to be a smart guy yet it took him 7 years to even get an inkling..? :S

shipper hannah
June 13th, 2005, 10:52 AM
K is for KISS :D

lonely_star
June 13th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace. I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/116.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/117.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/118.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/119.jpg

personnaly I've never thought he was clueless. Maybe he doesn't want to stand in their way or just doesn't want to dwell knowing that the regs are here, but not clueless..just passive...and this is a good example but i'm sure we can find some others...
like the insinuation or the little things that make me feel he's aware of those feelings. I'm thinking about the scene at the end of abyss when he says to jack (who's in the infirmary bed) that everything is gonna be ok and over his voice (and j'ack's face) Sam is coming through the door. (he's ascended, he knows a LOT!!) Those little things...those are not coincidences, at least not for me...the guy knows more than he shows...come on he can talk I don't know how many languages, he can make rocks talk about history, so he can certainly notice those little looks and others things wich byt the way make him feel uncomfortable :D ...he's just TPTB tool ;)
just my opinion of course...but one thing is sure ! he doesn't have TIMING!! :D

gatebee
June 13th, 2005, 11:08 AM
it did seem like he didn't know..
he's meant to be a smart guy yet it took him 7 years to even get an inkling..? :S
Well you have to take RL.. Men in general are very "duh" when it comes to "amore". Especially in the line of work that they are in, those guys would be sooo, oh sooo clueless. The guys would have been only thinking of themselves and their careers and seven years would be about right before Jack realizes that he had feeling for Sam.IMO

gatebee
June 13th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace? I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/118.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/119.jpg
((((((( Rogue )))))))) those pics are so nice . It really shows their emotions.

Rogue
June 13th, 2005, 11:26 AM
((((((( Rogue )))))))) those pics are so nice . It really shows their emotions.

Thanks, gatebee. I watched Grace last night and that scene surprised me. Jack is usually good at keeping his guard up, not to let anyone see how he really feels. But he let that one slip. You can see it in his eyes.

gatebee
June 13th, 2005, 11:27 AM
HELLO THERE SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...I've read all the pages here...and I think I agree with almost everyone. The thing is...If SG1 had ended with Moebius...I would have been happy from a shippy point of view...I also think that Sam and Jack are going to take it slow with a relationship...they wouldn't want to rush after so many years of friendship.

I guess...I'm okay with the ship now...I'm spending very little time online, and just enjoying going out and finally getting a social life and such...I will DEFINITELY be back when I get home internet, but it's not as big a bother to me not to have the internet as it would have been months ago...I guess I'm in the same boat as Caty at the moment, but one thing's for sure...

THE SHIP AIN'T DEAD!!

Suz
xxxxx
totally agree with you SueKay .....the ship is very much ALIVE .... and knowing the way the characters of Jack and Sam are , they would really cherish every moment and not just do a mad rush to the relationship.
Glad to hear you having a good RL

Sam fan
June 13th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Heya guys justw anted to show of my new amanda blend and sig!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/CharmingAmy/Stargate/amandablend.jpg

isn't she lovley!! A S/J comng up if anyone wants one? and i'm also more than willling to make people sigs of any kind if they want them xxx Hope everyone is okay!

jafacakes
June 13th, 2005, 11:59 AM

Well, it could mean 'pas celibataire' as in seeing someone romantically or 'pas celibataire' as in married :) . I could live with either as long as Jack is the other part of the 'pas celibataire' :D
Unfortunatly the cynic in me reckons we will have a passing alusion to Sam and Jack talking on the phone and will have to use our very fertile imagination to fill the gaps.

Gatetrixer
June 13th, 2005, 12:10 PM

Heres the pics.

I've always wondered about that,too. He started off as if he were excited about some gossip he heard, instead of potentially very bad news about a colleague and dear friend (of Daniel's). Even if he hadn't a clue about Jack's feelings about Sam it just didn't seem right the way he said it.

Gatetrixer
June 13th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks so much for your feedback!! And this one took about three months from conception to delivery to Tame! I started it in November but put it aside to work on the novel submission. I don't think Tame got it until February but she was in the middle of betaing a couple of other authors and coping with real life so she didn't get started for a while. Finally, it got done last night. :)

I just hope you and others write Sam/Jack stories like............forever! Spock and Christine weren't a couple at all , but Spock/Christine stories are still being written (at least the last I knew).

Uber
June 13th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Ahem... speaking of Eclipse, didn't you have planned to write a sequel ? ;)
It's on the TO DO list...

Sheesh...write a couple of nailbiting cliffhangers and everyone goes nuts...

majorsal
June 13th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Hey, I'm too busy being freaked that Cam will stay SG-1 Team Leader even AFTER Sam gets back...

I CERTAINLY don't need THIS to fret about...

Let's back up for a sec, shall we? JM seemed to think that it was perfectly obvious with the way things were going at the end of season 8 as to what they were alluding to with regard to Jack and Sam. And because of Threads and even Moebius, I'd guess that it's good news for us...

It would be REALLY hard for me to consider Sam trying romance with someone else right now. But there are 3 possibilities here...she's not focusing on that part of her life right now, she and Jack have a "thing" or she's moved on with someone else. Like I said, I don't see her moving on with someone else...so option 3 is out. That being said, I can sorta maybe see the first option...kinda. But not really. Actually, I see more that she's resolved her "issues" and now feels free to pursue her feelings for Jack but it's not the main focus of her life. It is just a truth that she has reconciled herself to and accepts fully...but now with other obstacles removed, she no longer feels encumbered by it as she must have because of her initial perception of her feelings for Jack and the regs she followed. Then of course there was the conclusions she made while suffering from a concussion...but that's a whole 'nother post. :D

i know, me too! :p

i am thoroughly confused by what joe means. is he pinpointing rick returning for two or more eps, or about the not being single (or not celibate) part of her post? his *answer* only brought up fifty other questions! :p

joe loves to do this. :rolleyes: :p

majorsal
June 13th, 2005, 03:50 PM
but one thing's for sure...

THE SHIP AIN'T DEAD!!

Suz
xxxxx

no it ain't, suekay! :D

ses110
June 13th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Sally it's too bad TPTB do not spend more time on giving SG-1 Fans better Stories and less Time trying to confuse the Fans.IMO Sam and Jack are together.There's no other way.I still believe we have not seen the last of Sam and Jack.I'am not sure will ever get a wedding but a real Kiss and an I Love You is very possible.IMO the Sam character would be finished if Sam gets involves with someone else.Sam would not even be accepted on Desperate Housewifes if She gets envolved with someone other than Jack.

Terrah
June 13th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Hi all :)
Just finished uploading my SJ Vid, Woman by John Lennon. (http://members.lycos.co.uk/terrah/)
All comments welcome, good and bad, sorry about some of the S8 clips.

nell
June 13th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Just finished uploading my SJ Vid, Woman by John Lennon. (http://members.lycos.co.uk/terrah/)

Terrah,
Woman is exquisite! :p And, Crush is lively and fresh with Sam's and Jack's attraction! :D Well, excuse me, I must check out more of your cool vids!! :D :D ;)

AncientKnowledge
June 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Sally it's too bad TPTB do not spend more time on giving SG-1 Fans better Stories and less Time trying to confuse the Fans.IMO Sam and Jack are together.There's no other way.I still believe we have not seen the last of Sam and Jack.I'am not sure will ever get a wedding but a real Kiss and an I Love You is very possible.IMO the Sam character would be finished if Sam gets involves with someone else.Sam would not even be accepted on Desperate Housewifes if She gets envolved with someone other than Jack.

:D :D Amen to that!..... ;) :) :p

AncientKnowledge
June 13th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Heya guys justw anted to show of my new amanda blend and sig!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/CharmingAmy/Stargate/amandablend.jpg

isn't she lovley!! A S/J comng up if anyone wants one? and i'm also more than willling to make people sigs of any kind if they want them xxx Hope everyone is okay!

I love it!!!! OH its wonderful,and she is so pretty! :D Thanks Sam Fan! :cool:

sg-1fanintn
June 13th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Welcome, AUSTRAalien!
Welcome back, Poetic Tragedy & Sue Kay!

i am thoroughly confused by what joe means. is he pinpointing rick returning for two or more eps, or about the not being single (or not celibate) part of her post? his *answer* only brought up fifty other questions! :p

joe loves to do this. :rolleyes: :p

Well, it could mean 'pas celibataire' as in seeing someone romantically or 'pas celibataire' as in married :) . I could live with either as long as Jack is the other part of the 'pas celibataire' :D
Unfortunatly the cynic in me reckons we will have a passing alusion to Sam and Jack talking on the phone and will have to use our very fertile imagination to fill the gaps.

Personally, I'm going to rely on the translations provided to us by the shippers for whom FRENCH IS THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE! 'Nuff said on the subject, don't you think? :cool:

Personnaly I've never thought he was clueless. Maybe he doesn't want to stand in their way or just doesn't want to dwell knowing that the regs are here, but not clueless..just passive...and this is a good example but i'm sure we can find some others...
like the insinuation or the little things that make me feel he's aware of those feelings. I'm thinking about the scene at the end of abyss when he says to jack (who's in the infirmary bed) that everything is gonna be ok and over his voice (and j'ack's face) Sam is coming through the door. (he's ascended, he knows a LOT!!) Those little things...those are not coincidences, at least not for me...the guy knows more than he shows...come on he can talk I don't know how many languages, he can make rocks talk about history, so he can certainly notice those little looks and others things wich byt the way make him feel uncomfortable :D ...he's just TPTB tool ;)
just my opinion of course...but one thing is sure ! he doesn't have TIMING!! :D

Well, you know, Daniel forgot most of what he knew when he was ascended, so maybe he knew in S6 in Abyss, but didn't know in S7 in Chimera. Whadaya think?

Love your vids! Please make more! :o

By the way, L is for LOVE---what Sam and Jack feel for each other!!!!!

Cassie
June 13th, 2005, 07:40 PM
By the way, L is for LOVE---what Sam and Jack feel for each other!!!!!

Soooooooo true ;)

M is for Marriage? :o It will happen Someday!

majorsal
June 13th, 2005, 07:48 PM
M is for Marriage? :o It will happen Someday!

N is for NOW!

nell
June 13th, 2005, 08:24 PM
O is for O'Neill loves Carter!!! :p ;)

Cassie
June 13th, 2005, 08:33 PM
P is for pete :eek: :eek:

ST-1
June 13th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Q is for the Quirky things they both do! ;)

majorsal
June 13th, 2005, 09:23 PM
R is for ravenous (sam and jack's passion!). :D

sclairef99
June 13th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Ok, so I'm working late tonight and hubs in on the couch going through Stargates on our Tivo...and he says:
"OH! I've got to erase that one - that's the one where Carter falls for :D ! " At this point I become a bit cohearant and turn around to say WHAT?
His Response:
"I'd be thrown out of the house if I watched that one again!"

What a good shipper hubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

An Ancient
June 14th, 2005, 01:09 AM
S is for Samantha O'Neill.

AustrALIEN
June 14th, 2005, 05:36 AM
[I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][CENTER]Welcome, AUSTRAalien!

Thanks for such a huge warm welcome...........

AustrALIEN
June 14th, 2005, 05:43 AM
S is for Samantha O'Neill.

T = Together Forever------------Jack and Sam of course :D

blueiris
June 14th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Ok, so I'm working late tonight and hubs in on the couch going through Stargates on our Tivo...and he says:
"OH! I've got to erase that one - that's the one where Carter falls for :D ! " At this point I become a bit cohearant and turn around to say WHAT?
His Response:
"I'd be thrown out of the house if I watched that one again!"

What a good shipper hubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Ah, hubby deserves a reward for that. ;)

I get teased by my hubby and my sons.

Daniel's_twin
June 14th, 2005, 06:47 AM
T = Together Forever------------Jack and Sam of course :D

Welcome AustrALIEN!

U: undying love between Sam and Jack. :cool:

AustrALIEN
June 14th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Ok......I've got to ask..........I know what Ship means know it for ages........and from another show............but what does Thunk mean...........can't figure it out?

LOL4JACK
June 14th, 2005, 06:56 AM
V, is for

Viva La Amour between Sam and Jack

Welcome AustrAlien... Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen :D

Check out the FAQ, they helped me a lot....

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?faq=faq_cat_basics#faq_netlingo

AustrALIEN
June 14th, 2005, 07:08 AM
V, is for

Viva La Amour between Sam and Jack

Welcome AustrAlien... Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen :D

Check out the FAQ, they helped me a lot....

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?faq=faq_cat_basics#faq_netlingo
Cheers.........will do that...........

Oh and

W = Jack Wags his tail.......like a Wittle puppy dog......everytime he sees Sam

Lord Zedd
June 14th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Happy Birthday to all these people :SGTLopez (24), Megam123 (24), Tok'ra Blender (24), metatron (22), Arsinoe (21), andrew_craven (21)

X as in Xtraordinary galatic love between sam and jack :D

Welcome AustrAlien :p hope you'll enjoy it in here. If not well don't worry :p you will
:( :( :( I have so many exames and I want to stay here and post away :( but I can't pff life isn't fair :( school is a b*tch, A PAIN IN THE MIK'TA :mad: :( shippers feel sorry for me :(
Anubis

sueKay
June 14th, 2005, 07:59 AM
ALOHA FAIR SHIPPERS!

(note: the SHIPPY alpha site is Stargate Intel - http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel, but Nuby's forum's good!)

well...I've started writing fic again, and I also wrote essays on Jack and Sam last night. The Jack essay will be up at Intel shortly, so I hope you enjoy!

(((thankies for the welcome back and all the green jello)))

Well...gotta go!!!!!

Silver
June 14th, 2005, 08:06 AM
:( :( :( I have so many exames and I want to stay here and post away :( but I can't pff life isn't fair :( school is a b*tch, A PAIN IN THE MIK'TA :mad: :( shippers feel sorry for me :(
Anubis

I feel your pain, Anubis--exams are crappy. Think of Sam and Jack to get you through them! ;)

Hello, thread! I lurk here a lot but I don't tend to post that much...you seem like such an old and lovely SJ family! :D Any room for another obsessed UK shipper?

I can't seem to stop watching the wondeful, warm and fuzzy snuggle in Heroes. :) So I came here to assure myself I'm not the only one with the shipper syndrome. *pines for SJ hugs* And I just felt like posting!!! lol.

If there's no mention of Sam and Jack in S9 I think I'm going to die!!

Lord Zedd
June 14th, 2005, 08:11 AM
(note: , but Nuby's forum's good!)
Of course my forum is good ;) you didn't think that it would be bad :eek:
but don't worry sueKay I haven't abandonned SI :D besides everybody can join our forum :p the more people the more joy !!

Anubis

sueKay
June 14th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Hmm...Nuby...I have a business proposition for ya, so look out for a PM soon!

Exam's are HIDEOUS (burst out crying) They're so nasty...I'm glad mines are over for good. You'll do fine Nuby...they may seem tough, but that's a good thing...that probably means you thought through everything and gave much better answers. You're smart so you'll be fine!

Anywho...no-one answered my shippy question

What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time???

Lord Zedd
June 14th, 2005, 08:20 AM
yeah nasty indeed it is really weird you have to have 3/4 of the questions right to get 1/2 of the points so if you have 12 questions you'll have to have 9 questions correct and you'll get 10 / 20 or 50% or in some countries they use letters I think it is C-. Really unfair and the questions are damn hard !! :(

Anubis

sueKay
June 14th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Yeah...our system's fairer with the marking, but the questions are really stange. For example, in Business Management - if you were to put down a use for ICT (Information and Communication technology) that wasn't in the marking scheme, but had a valid point (eg. saying email could be used for stationary or catering orders)...you wouldn't get the mark, even though you're right. Exam systems suck.

I think the funniest S/J moment is...

it's gotta be either Broca Divide or Window of Opportunity...

any other nominations??

Silver
June 14th, 2005, 08:28 AM
What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time???

Hmm, the well-known sidearm joke comes to mind... :p but there's lots besides.

Ooh, I love Jack's face in "Full Circle":

"I assume Carter's invited too?"

"Of course. Will you be coming together?"

"As in...?"

"Friends, going to a wedding?"

"Ah, yes, sure! .... Jonas!"

And Sam can't resist grinning. :D

sueKay
June 14th, 2005, 08:40 AM
lol...that's a good one

here's one

Jack (as the lift door closes) fish...fish some more?

Lord Zedd
June 14th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah...our system's fairer with the marking, but the questions are really stange. For example, in Business Management - if you were to put down a use for ICT (Information and Communication technology) that wasn't in the marking scheme, but had a valid point (eg. saying email could be used for stationary or catering orders)...you wouldn't get the mark, even though you're right. Exam systems suck.

I think the funniest S/J moment is...

it's gotta be either Broca Divide or Window of Opportunity...

any other nominations??
thanks for joining sueKay Of course everybody else is welcome to join aswell :D

As for a funny moment did you know that Sam stripped once before Jack That is right :D If you watch the episode Emancipation :D If I remember correctly he said something that she was really drunk and wanted to take of her clothes :D

Anubis