Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Look #25

Technically he's looking at AU Sam and he's just admitted he's not her Jack... and in his eyes you see that he realizes that she's not his Sam. The way he looks at her tells me that something has changed inside him and that he's becoming aware of it, some of that confusion is starting to fade for him. Before it had been Daniel's report but now... now he's come face to face with a reality that shows him a Sam that isn't just a kindred spirit but a lover - and AU Sam shows him the woman in Sam.
    Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #26

Sam talks, Jack listens. Need I say more? Look at the interest and the cute amusement...
      Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #27

At the announcement that it's the Tok'Ra, Jack displays pure delight as he talks to Sam. Look at how his eyes are creased and the genuine smile. He loves to see her smile. He loves to see her happy. This will later come back to bite them in the butt when he convinces himself Pete is what will make her happy.
        Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #28

This is actually a trio. Jack watches as Martouf tries to bring forward Jolinar's latent memories and in doing so reveals both painful and intimate thoughts. Jack watches as much as he can before resorting to his non-look:

What does it say that it becomes too much for *him* that he has to look away?
          Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #29

This is an incredibly angst-filled look to me. He's been woken up from a dead sleep to Sam screaming for Martouf to stop the pain and yet he keeps his distance. His eyes tell me he wants to go to her, but he's an officer and she's an officer and he has to show her that he trusts her.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the looks have become increasingly more angsty as I move closer and closer to the very thing for which we celebrate Ship Day.
            Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
              I'm not going to be online much tomorrow or today as I'm off to my sister's for pampering over the holidays (huggles my sis who is a sweetie)...

Random I've-been-watching-too-much-Stargate moment: Yahoo news said Carlyle was in cash bid for Shanks...I assumed Robert Carlyle and Michael Shanks but actually it all turns out to be some financial institutions than two of Stargate's actors bidding on one another...

Random I've-been-hanging-around-on-the-Ship-thread-too-long moment: I just called Christmas Shipmas to my Dad who gave me a very weird look...

Anyways,

Merry Christmas Ship Family!

I hope the holidays bring you love, peace, joy and a new Stargate DVD.
              from me too....

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Uh-oh Jann....Twilight's gonna pull out her red pen of death!

or her Minbari fighting pike.....

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Jenn - my husband just said he was amazed that we find so much to talk about with SG-1 to which he had to stop me when I got to Season 6... and then said he would apologize to JM for not having realized the depth of their tv show :: giggles ::

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
              *runs in*

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Minnesota OT
              Spoiler:
              It's snowing! It's snowing! Okay, so it's not really big news when you live here, but we're slated to get a huge snowstorm today and tomorrow (Christmas Day Blizzard . . . how's *that* for a cliche! ), and I'm really excited!

*points up* I'm so excited for the custom avie! I wanted to go with an angsty sig, but for the life of me I couldn't choose from the one's I was looking at, so I went with something a bit more neutral. I like it!

Edit: Ooh! I didn't realize that my rank changed, too!
              Snow OT:

Spoiler:
              you lucky.....here in the Buffalo, NY area....the supposed snow capital of the world it's gonna be around 40 give or take and rain tomorrow....

Comment

Jack Look #30

This was a hard episode because Jack was incredibly in tune with Sam. This image come right after Sam convinces Jack to let her go with the guards in an attempt to gain more information. He knows he did the right thing, knows he had really no choice, but he doesn't like it, and it's our hint at his coming horror when he will see her trapped on the other side of a forcefield, unable to reach her.
                Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I haven't had much online time to hangout lately, and didn't even realize we'd had to establish a new thread (2.0!) but I just wanted to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I hope you all have a great time!

Comment

Jack Look #31

"Urgo" was a hard one - I kept wanting to pick a thousand different pictures but they didn't have Jack *looking* at Sam although their bodies were close, touching even - they are incredibly comfortable with each other. It's easy to see how they would fall into a relationship if there were no regs. I could just imagine Sam naturally leaning on Jack, him playfully touching her... but the regs are in place and so it never progresses that far.

They're just so good together.
                    Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Jack Look #32

He's just shot Sam down with "Now I'm acting like myself" - despite the hardness of his face, those eyes... they look troubled, but they're veiled and I think unless you now that he's faking, you might not read his expression this way. Hindsight makes some of this easier to interpret, I think.
                        Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #33

Again we see the comfortable connection between them. There's touching, there's body language - they're drawn to each other, they fit together like pieces of a puzzle... Pictures like this solidifies their connection. I suppose some non-shippers want to argue that they're just "really good friends" but with them, there's just too much chemistry for it to stay there. This is why thus far, in AUs we've seen them together - without barriers, they're drawn to each other.

Note Jack's face - there's a sense of an inside joke he's telling her with just his eyes.
                          Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #34

In his eyes there's a guarded playfulness - he knows he walking right up to the line and seeing how far he can push it. He's flirting shamelessly:

And several times he's rewarded:

Is it any wonder he keeps trying?
                            Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #35

After a jaunt on Thor's ship, we find ourselves back here again, Jack talking about actual fishing (although one has to wonder... does the other kind of fishing linger in the back of his mind... he has that look...). There's an unguarded aspect to his face, I think he even looks hopeful...

Personally this look seems to lead me to think that there is some type of guttery thought meandering through his mind... no doubt about a certain Major in his presence.

And like before, he's rewarded in spades:
                              Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Still watching Threads.
                                Jack/Kerry bedscene question. They're already sleeping together, how long do you think they're together at that point? IMHO I can't see Jack immediately going to bed with a person thus it must have been a few weeks(month?) now...also they're still wearing clothes...thus erm...have they fished? Or not...I know that some people like to put clothes on after fishing but still....
                                In a way they don't fit together for me. Kerry is, IMHO, a nice person though. And smart. A real person who knows that there is someone else...in a way *happy sigh*
                                If you go by the number of episodes between the first mention of an "Agent Johnson" in Citizen Joe and then her appearance in Threads, they likely had only known each other for about a month before that bedroom scene. Reckoning is the only episode (even though it's a two-parter) between Citizen Joe and Threads. And from the way Jack mentioned "Agent Johnson" when he was talking to Sam on the phone, it sounded like he didn't even know that was a woman he had a meeting with in a day or two.

They did seem awfully comfy with each other for having known each other for so short a time; as though they'd been having "sleep overs" fairly often already. Though, to be fair, Sam and Pete didn't know each other very long before they spent their first night together either.

EDIT: Given that Kerry has apparently been around the SGC for awhile regarding her investigation, I would think she would have met Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and anybody else who had anything to do with her investigation, yet when Sam sees her in Jack's office, she has no idea who Kerry is.
                                Last edited by hedwig; 24 December 2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X