Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Look #17

How could I not put this one in??? We've definitely seen Jack appreciate Sam's finer feminine qualities, but here I see it taken up a notch, as though the heat is starting to be turned up on the stove. He looks hungry IMO and his eyes are just raw and unguarded. At this point, he has to be feeling the attraction, adding complication to what had seem so simple.

Jann - that's okay, I won't have PB for this week. I'll have to really get to it next week. I'm so close to the end - 2 chapters and an epilogue.
    Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      <snip>
      Jann - I wonder if Jack isn't feeling Sam out. She originally told him that it wasn't that serious but then she gets a ring. Maddeningly he stays noncommittal in his responses to her and she stays too vague which allows him that *out* so to speak... for all their nonverbal communication skills, they kinda suck at the actual talking thing.
      You're right, he does stay vague and lets her do most of the speaking, which is rather...Jack-like IMHO, but still. He doesn't actually give any advice or something that could help her with making the decision.

The "I wouldn't be here" is also REALLY vague and leaves enough space for interpretation...Sam tries to give him a nudge but he doesn't buy it and in a way thisleaves her to saying "yes" to Pete.

I think Jack tries so much to let Sam choose and let it all up to her that he in a way forgets about himself in the process. Sam, not realizing anymore that Jack cares(he really puts a distance between them), thinks she needs to have that life and that Pete is probably the best she can get says yes.
      In other words, Jack pushed Sam so far away that in a way Sam was driven towards Pete. Does that make sense?

It all does sounds bad, but in the end they both saw the light(or the fish) and went fishing!
      sigpic

Comment

How could I not put this one in??? We've definitely seen Jack appreciate Sam's finer feminine qualities, but here I see it taken up a notch, as though the heat is starting to be turned up on the stove. He looks hungry IMO and his eyes are just raw and unguarded. At this point, he has to be feeling the attraction, adding complication to what had seem so simple.
        Aww your thoughts are so deep compared to mine...I think Jack thinks "I want her. Now! Rawrrr..."
        GUTTER! Nekkid Sam! Now only one person left to take of his clothes...

Jann - that's okay, I won't have PB for this week. I'll have to really get to it next week. I'm so close to the end - 2 chapters and an epilogue.
        No hitting! That's so good....I do dislike the PB news*taps feet*
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry for again a post but I bring artwork!

Made these for the Secret Santa on the MWHS thread for Amanda and since she loves the ship...I shipped

(clicky for biggy)
          sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #18

Bodies pressed together and despite the very real danger they're in, something in Jack's eyes... that hunger... that realization that he is experiencing far more than just mere concern or worry and that his heart is racing for reasons other than the threat of Jaffa coming around the corner. Is it me or does he hold her a little too tight and a little too long?

Jann - I think Jack sees Sam as having a lot more to lose than he does. She worries more about her career than he does about his own. And at the same time, maybe he doesn't think she should risk her career to be with him. But yes, in the end, they go fishing and that's what's important.
            Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Bodies pressed together and despite the very real danger they're in, something in Jack's eyes... that hunger... that realization that he is experiencing far more than just mere concern or worry and that his heart is racing for reasons other than the threat of Jaffa coming around the corner. Is it me or does he hold her a little too tight and a little too long?
                He does hold her too long ...which isn't needed but is cute...plus we don't know what is happening lower...under the screen*waggles eyebrows*
                And that all with Jaffa....around the corner. Kinky!

Sidearm ...weeeeeeeee

Yes all this angst on TV is making my gutter brain even worse....

Jann - I think Jack sees Sam as having a lot more to lose than he does. She worries more about her career than he does about his own. And at the same time, maybe he doesn't think she should risk her career to be with him. But yes, in the end, they go fishing and that's what's important.
                Yes true...while his carreer is important too. Only I think he cares less about it seeing that he already retired before...

Yay threads now!
                Last edited by starlover; 24 December 2009, 03:17 PM. Reason: GW posted before I was finished typing...
                sigpic

Comment

Merry
                  Christmas
                  !!!

Hope it's good for everyone.
                  ((((Shippers))))
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jack Look #19

My little angsty heart goes aflutter looking at how desperately Jack needs Sam after coming out of what, up to that point, had to be one of the most frightening moments of his life. His eyes are open and his blatant ache is displayed on his face. He grips her as his anchor back to the world of the living and is embraced first as an excuse to warm him up, but what soon becomes a hug of comfort:

Savor this - of all the hugs, this is the only one that occurs because *Jack* needs comfort. I'm not saying he didn't receive any peace of mind from the others, but they were in response to *Sam's* pain/fear - this one is completely for him. Unwittingly he has bared his soul to Sam even if she doesn't know all the details of his life. Here he is safe with her and it's rare that Jack seeks out someone with which to be safe.
                    Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

so i was reading on the helen/tesla ship thread, and thought... would sam had still fallen in love with jack if he'd been a bad boy?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #20

Sam is locked in battle with Seth - and we see Jack. His eyes, to me, seem to be filled with both fear, curiosity, and concern as he watches... and before he utters the line "Hail Dorothy."
                        Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

As I keep stubbornly posting about the weird episodes I'm watching(why am I angsting myself out on Christmas?!?!)

Beginning of Threads. I find it interesting that Sam asks Jack about the person who was in his office. Does she do that all the time? I find that weird then; normally speaking I think you should be discrete and not ask about it because it's the business of the base leader. I think Sam was in a way already seeing the attraction and in a way felt "jealous".
                          Rofl at when Sam shows Pete Jacob. That scene is priceless; "dad". While Jack calls Jacob Dad all the time! This already shows me in a way that Jacob accepted Jack a long time ago.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            so i was reading on the helen/tesla ship thread, and thought... would sam had still fallen in love with jack if he'd been a bad boy?
                            Hmm I don't know....it would have made the gutter more kinky I think Still Sam always plays according to the rules and is a really good girl. In a way I can't see her with a real bad boy...but in a way Jack also has his darker bad sides...which make him who he is....

So...yes and no...is that an answer?
                            sigpic

Comment

Selmak is trying to heal Sam's father. Martouf refuses to leave and Sam refuses to leave (despite Jack having offered to stay). What I find so intriguing about this sequence is that *he leaves her behind* - something he will be unable to do in the coming seasons. Here, I think, you can see the beginnings of that in his eyes... but we're not there yet.
                              It's that look (and I think he looks at her similarly a few more times throughout that episode) that are part of why Tok'ra is one of my favorite episodes. You can just see Jack caring more than he even knows he does already in the way he watches Sam - you can see his unconscious longing to be able to do *something* for her...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Yes. Break up. Now.

Awww...I just got her rant about people needing to have a partner in life*sob* Poor Sam. This is IMHO already an indication that Pete isn't the right person for her. Why is she saying this when she is happy with the person...it doesn't make sense to me.
                                *huggles RCC for putting that in*

Oops.. wrong thread, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X