Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
    I find this quite guttery myself, especially the end where he grabs her six! Get a good look at her face!
    Which is why I'm convinced he did a balancing act with the box on his hip and grabbed her. Nothing else explains that slightly surprised than accepting look she has. It's so... girlfriendy

I can't believe he... Oh.. yeah.

EDIT: Plus.. you know, especially given Twi's going through all his 'looks'.. I think that's the first time he quite deliberately - in front of her - checks her out.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      See? Like I said - Taurus!!!!
      And proud to be one!

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      Jann - Yes, I just discovered it I put the pic in spoilers but for the future pics I'll have it all squared away..
      yay!

Speaking of which:

We often talk about the scene a few seconds later (full of guttery goodness), but I thought this confused look was great. This look is a mixture of "What is Sam dong" and "Why would you want me?"
      After I had trouble getting the img tags of...I need to think what I wanted to say again...

*thinks deeply*

I remember it now... on the question, I don't think he'll ask himself that now but it's cute to see that he is still confused there...awwww In a few seconds he'll have the most gutteriest kiss(IMHO) with Sam that we've seen on screen in the series.... (I'll just imagine the tongue here)

Off to bake a chocolate cake...then I'm going to do the awkward Pete episodes marathon(Grace/Chimera/New Order/Affinity/Threads) tell me if I'm missing an episode...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Off to bake a chocolate cake...then I'm going to do the awkward Pete episodes marathon(Grace/Chimera/New Order/Affinity/Threads) tell me if I'm missing an episode...
        Nope. works for me. Though... if you've got time... I'll usually throw in Continuum afterwards for.. uhm.. balance. Plus if you're looking at the trip to grace, as it were, Continuum shows that wonderfully. Maybe even instead of New Order, cause that's not really Pete

Comment

Beautiful new manip, courtesy of the super talented and ever wonderful, Mala! I hope that she doesn't mind me posting this here.

Home for Christmas
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Nope. works for me. Though... if you've got time... I'll usually throw in Continuum afterwards for.. uhm.. balance. Plus if you're looking at the trip to grace, as it were, Continuum shows that wonderfully. Maybe even instead of New Order, cause that's not really Pete
            I've got six hours Then I gotta go to sleep and wake up in time for work

With New Order I usually do skip parts I dislike the whole Daniel/Weir/Goa'uld thing in it...
            sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #6

Here Jack is telling her that it's not "an order, Captain." This look (as well as one I'll post later) is a "learning" look I think. He's studying, pushing his trust boundaries just a little further out and letting her take that one step closer to him...

Comment

Jack Look #7

I would be remiss if I didn't include In the Line of Duty. Here his eyes are searching her, looking for that piece that *is* Sam and not Jolinar. This is right before we hear his name "Jack" cried from her lips. That she would use his first name speaks to the kindred spirit that they share.

Comment

I'm feeling... rebellious. Maybe a tad defiant. One might even say... militant.

So here's my Christmas Eve contribution...

The Bah Humbug! Sam & Jack Christmas Chant!

I don't know but I've been told...
                  Shipping Sam&Jack Never gets Old!
                  Shippers Here and Shippers There!
                  Shipping Shippers Every Where!

Some say Angst and Some say Fluff...
                  But we All know the Best stuff's the Gutter Stuff!
                  Sam and Jack and Mistletoe...
                  Melting All the Christmas Snow!

Sam & Jack! Seasons One and Two!
                  Sam & Jack! Seasons Three and Four!
                  Sam & Jack! *Fishing*! *Always*!
                  For Ever More!
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    A Very Merry Christmas
                    to
                    Everyone Down Under
                    And a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYONE
                    UP ABOVE
                    the Down Under!!!

(I could not resist)

*Thunks to Mala for the cap*
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack's Look #5

I liked this because it's right after Sam says that being engaged is "theoretically possible" - there's something in his eyes (I think) as though something just might be starting to take root that he had never truly thought about before...
                      That's it! That's it *exactly*!!!

I'm sorry, I just cannot snip the IMG tags here.

THIS is my *FAVORITE* Jack look of all time. The moment the love light dawns on him for the first time.

I've been re-watching a lot of my favorite romance movies, and every single one I've done instant replays (lots and lots of instant replays) of those first moments of recognition. And first kisses. And first declarations of love. And all the other firsts you can imagine.

There's just something so magical about that moment, though, when the members of the couple realize the potential between them. I can't get enough. And I agree, this is definitely that moment for Jack.

Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Jack Look #8

I love the way his eyes light up when they're fixed on her. There isn't anything beyond good chemistry, a sense of comaraderie, and just a smidgen of that "click" essence you feel when you meet someone and you just *know* you're going just fit together perfectly. Plus, she's already introducing him to her father LOL

Comment

Jack Look #9

This is my other "studying" her look. She's talking about dreams and planets and Jack is trying to weigh what she says against what he knows... as well as what he knows about *her*. In the end, it's *Sam*. I wonder if we could think of this as that first time he's willing to hang his hat on something way out there that Sam is sure about.

Comment

Watching Grace

I do find it interesting how the subconcious Daniel and Teal'c are acting towards Sam.

For example
                            (to imaginary daniel) "You're me talking to me" and then going on what she wants...

Ah the deeper feeling to this episode! So awesome and so angsty
                            sigpic

Comment

I could imagine her resisting because she doesn't want the baby to be confused. I mean, that'd mean he'd have to stop calling her Carter... LOL

I've always thought that she would keep her last name since she's published and so forth under it. So Carter would still work for a nickname after they're married.

Haha, this actually reminds me (the baby mention)...my mom told me that when I was little I called my dad 'honey' because that's what she called him. Anywho...

To keep this on topic...

+ =

=

=

Back to lurking.

Comment

*hits self* why am I doing this to myself I dislike Pete very much...he's just...yuck!!

Poor Sam and Jack in that elevator!

The angst...ooohhhhhhh....

And still throughout the episode the chemistry is there! Awww

*waves at Brooke* Good to see you hon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X