Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Fluff and Angst together *blinks* that is impossible...I mean they're eachother's opposites...or you must see the "200" wedding scene as Flangst? Because it's fluffy but perhaps S/J aren't married/together which makes it angsty
    The wedding scene is farce....

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      The wedding scene is farce....
      D'oh. It was Teal'cs dream(or nightmare) after watching too many movies with Vala!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I'm just obnoxious and post!
        See? Like I said - Taurus!!!!

Comment

Jenn - I don't think fluff and angst can happen together. It seems like they cancel each other out. Like those circle diagram thingies (someone knows the name of them)... gutter can be in both but they can't be together

Jann - Yes, I just discovered it I put the pic in spoilers but for the future pics I'll have it all squared away..

Speaking of which:

Jack Look #3

We often talk about the scene a few seconds later (full of guttery goodness), but I thought this confused look was great. This look is a mixture of "What is Sam dong" and "Why would you want me?"
          Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

in less than 24 hours it will be christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Jenn - I don't think fluff and angst can happen together. It seems like they cancel each other out. Like those circle diagram thingies (someone knows the name of them)... gutter can be in both but they can't be together.
              Venn diagrams? Although they don't so much cancel each other out as overlap each other. Hmm, has anyone done a Venn diagram for the three pillars of ship?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              in less than 24 hours it will be christmas.
              Depends on where you live. For some it's already Christmas day!

Because YT is henious and blocked my slideshow of the Advent caalender in some countries, I've uploaded it elsewhere and you can view it here.
              I'll make it a downloadable file too at some point.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Venn diagrams? Although they don't so much cancel each other out as overlap each other. Hmm, has anyone done a Venn diagram for the three pillars of ship?
                Josiane made one, I think it might be in the Shiptionary Edit: Nope, not there. I'm sure she'll post it for you if you smile sweetly at her

Depends on where you live. For some it's already Christmas day!

Because YT is henious and blocked my slideshow of the Advent caalender in some countries, I've uploaded it elsewhere and you can view it here.
                I'll make it a downloadable file too at some point.
                *headdesk* I've just told them on the Artwork thread that you're too busy to do that today

Comment

I blame the turkey and sweet potato casserole for whatever I say that might be nonsensical.

Jack Look #4
                  :

From what I can tell this is the first *intense* look he gives her. It's also their first hug:

Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*headdesk* I've just told them on the Artwork thread that you're too busy to do that today
                    Oop sorry, no I mean I haven't added in day 25, I just have re-uploaded the file I had (which doens't take that much work - it's the re-rendering etc. that'll take time and that I can't do just yet. You never know though; if I get bored of Yatzee tomorrow I might slink off and do it.
                    sigpic

Comment

From what I can tell this is the first *intense* look he gives her. It's also their first hug:
                      I love that first hug. It's so spontaneous and just.. necessary.

*happy sigh*

Comment

Oop sorry, no I mean I haven't added in day 25, I just have re-uploaded the file I had (which doens't take that much work - it's the re-rendering etc. that'll take time and that I can't do just yet. You never know though; if I get bored of Yatzee tomorrow I might slink off and do it.
                        No worries

Bored with Yatzee??? Blasphemy!!!

Comment

*runs in*

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Minnesota OT
                          Spoiler:
                          It's snowing! It's snowing! Okay, so it's not really big news when you live here, but we're slated to get a huge snowstorm today and tomorrow (Christmas Day Blizzard . . . how's *that* for a cliche! ), and I'm really excited!

*points up* I'm so excited for the custom avie! I wanted to go with an angsty sig, but for the life of me I couldn't choose from the one's I was looking at, so I went with something a bit more neutral. I like it!

Edit: Ooh! I didn't realize that my rank changed, too!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            *runs in*

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Minnesota OT
                            Spoiler:
                            It's snowing! It's snowing! Okay, so it's not really big news when you live here, but we're slated to get a huge snowstorm today and tomorrow (Christmas Day Blizzard . . . how's *that* for a cliche! ), and I'm really excited!

*points up* I'm so excited for the custom avie! I wanted to go with an angsty sig, but for the life of me I couldn't choose from the one's I was looking at, so I went with something a bit more neutral. I like it!

Edit: Ooh! I didn't realize that my rank changed, too!
                            Hey hey!! Yeah I think I picked a good time to go on vacation (it's just lots and lots of rain down here).

And of course to keep pushing *myself* towards the custom avatar:

Jack Look #5

Granted he's not looking *at* Sam, but the look on his face is *because* of Sam. Notice his hands placed to the side, bracing himself against the wall, and his face, as he holds his breath... waiting...
                            Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Jack's Look #6

I liked this because it's right after Sam says that being engaged is "theoretically possible" - there's something in his eyes (I think) as though something just might be starting to take root that he had never truly thought about before...
                              Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Know what I find guttery?

This:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...JF/mobius2.gif

Know why?

Cause I'm *weird*
                                I find this quite guttery myself, especially the end where he grabs her six! Get a good look at her face!

Hey hey!! Yeah I think I picked a good time to go on vacation (it's just lots and lots of rain down here).

And of course to keep pushing *myself* towards the custom avatar:

Jack Look #4

Granted he's not looking *at* Sam, but the look on his face is *because* of Sam. Notice his hands placed to the side, bracing himself against the wall, and his face, as he holds his breath... waiting...
                                This might be an example of angsty gutter because look! Jack's fingerless gloves! *faints*
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X