Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I can also make a sig and put that text on it, but it doesn't make me patient...
    But but but...still...that was 3 years ago...you're not angsty anymore my dear...
    Hey...ummmm...I...ummm....Rosa?
    You're so predictable! ...should I watch the episode for you then?
    Hey at least I watched some angsty ones last night! Yes you can watch it for me...maybe if I get brave I will watch it today...if only for the hug.
    Why not*adjusts halo*

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../Icons/873.jpg
    *made by Jas
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Tragic OT:

Spoiler:
    Yesterday I wrote a little fic on depression b/c I wanted to open up an avenue for discussion... well I got an email from a very close and dear friend of mine - her younger brother killed himself yesterday. He was a marine, in law school, and had a wife with a baby on the way. I went to high school with him. As someone who lives with severe depression herself and who is watching this unfold with shock, please please please if you feel this way talk to someone. Hell, send me an e-mail because I'll gladly talk about what I deal with just so you don't feel alone. Just don't do anything...reckless. I love you guys.
    *Hugs*
    sigpic
    GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Tragic OT:

Spoiler:
      Yesterday I wrote a little fic on depression b/c I wanted to open up an avenue for discussion... well I got an email from a very close and dear friend of mine - her younger brother killed himself yesterday. He was a marine, in law school, and had a wife with a baby on the way. I went to high school with him. As someone who lives with severe depression herself and who is watching this unfold with shock, please please please if you feel this way talk to someone. Hell, send me an e-mail because I'll gladly talk about what I deal with just so you don't feel alone. Just don't do anything...reckless. I love you guys.
      *hugs* It's so sad when that happens.

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
      Hey...ummmm...I...ummm....Rosa?
      True she made you fluffy...although in the beginning... it was more guttery; Las Vegas

Hey at least I watched some angsty ones last night! Yes you can watch it for me...maybe if I get brave I will watch it today...if only for the hug.
      Angsty episodes: They make up the ship...so you don't really have a choice..if you want to watch a good S/J episode...it's almost bound to be angsty!

I do have to do watch the episode later...after work and homework...

sigpic

Comment

I'm just checking here. Is this where we are for the next few days until Sky and Bagpus fix the main thread?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I'm just checking here. Is this where we are for the next few days until Sky and Bagpus fix the main thread?
          I think they're trying to figure out what's up with the other thread, fix it, then merge this thread into it. We'll see....

It's probably hard for them to work. Deep in the gutter, dark in the cavern, or encased in fluff can't exactly be optimum work environments.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            I think they're trying to figure out what's up with the other thread, fix it, then merge this thread into it. We'll see....

It's probably hard for them to work. Deep in the gutter, dark in the cavern, or encased in fluff can't exactly be optimum work environments.
            Hmmm, I would think the gutter would be a GREAT place to work - so much fun... oh well I guess you'd be too distracted to function.

Comment

Hmmm, I would think the gutter would be a GREAT place to work - so much fun... oh well I guess you'd be too distracted to function.
              You saw Next Tuesday... You have to keep your arms moving to stay up, the water makes everything slippery, and - worst of all - giant vampire squids!

EDIT: The squids being, of course, all arms and tentacles constantly trying to pull you dooowwwnnnn...

Comment

You saw Next Tuesday... You have to keep your arms moving to stay up, the water makes everything slippery, and - worst of all - giant vampire squids!

EDIT: The squids being, of course, all arms and tentacles constantly trying to pull you dooowwwnnnn...
                :: giggles :: Yes you know I think whoever wrote that was watching...

Spoiler:
                Japanese anime hentai - uh, they sort of have a thing for tentacle sex - not that I know this personally! I swear, not my sorta thing...

The cavern doesn't have enough light... fluff kinda makes you high...

Yeah we're never getting our thread back LOL. WOOHOO 100 pages or bust... LOL

Comment

Yeah, the cotton candy fluffiness that I live in can stick to the fingers and get in the way of real work.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I never thought of comparing the gutter with that episode... So...how do you get out of it once you're in it? I still don't understand/know that!

<snip>
                    Yeah we're never getting our thread back LOL. WOOHOO 100 pages or bust... LOL
                    93 to go....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Yeah, the cotton candy fluffiness that I live in can stick to the fingers and get in the way of real work.
                      It is sticky?? I never knew the fluff was sticky...I always fall out of it...deep, deep down...

Poor mods that have to work in these circumstances...without light, fighting for their lives because of vampire squids or in a ...sticky situation...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I never thought of comparing the gutter with that episode... So...how do you get out of it once you're in it? I still don't understand/know that!
                        Didn't you hear the musical tag? Kids. Kids get you out of the gutter *real* fast. Nothing like the word, "Moooooommmmmm" for that.

And that episode was *all* about the gutter. Until, suddenly, it was all about angst. *huggles episode*

Comment

Tragic OT:

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          My brother killed himself. He was literally unstoppable (short of locking him up, which only worked until he got out). So I hope your friend's wife doesn't blame herself for anything. Sometimes there isn't anything anyone can do, no matter how much they care.

On a happier note, I asked the mods to put the little heart icon back on the thread title, and they did.

Comment

Didn't you hear the musical tag? Kids. Kids get you out of the gutter *real* fast. Nothing like the word, "Moooooommmmmm" for that.

And that episode was *all* about the gutter. Until, suddenly, it was all about angst. *huggles episode*
                            Ah see...no kids in here

Hmmm...perhaps I really need to rewatch that episode because I have a feeling I missed half of it....
                            Sanctuary spoilers
                            Spoiler:

I only remember Helen/Will in water, something with a vampire squid and scorpion(or so) and them bickering about...something...Will wanting to go...erm...fishing in Iceland or so and Helen didn't want that???
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww I wake up and what do I see? Fluff from Entity...

Twilight

Spoiler:
                              *hugs* I'm so sorry My condolences go out to your friend.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Kids and the gutter OT
                                Spoiler:
                                My little boy will be 3 in Feb... we discovered he knew how to open doors when while he was supposed to be taking a nap and Elijah & I were thinking about fishing and suddenly our bedroom door opens and "Hey there!" he says in his cheery little voice. We live in an old building and the bedrooms don't have locks O.O

Yes - now that's what S/J kid fics need - the kids walking in on them.

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                My brother killed himself. He was literally unstoppable (short of locking him up, which only worked until he got out). So I hope your friend's wife doesn't blame herself for anything. Sometimes there isn't anything anyone can do, no matter how much they care.
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm so sorry Curtis spent a year in Iraq as a marine and I think it deeply affected him, but that's speculation. He got married just a month ago (not even) - baby is due soon I think. It feels very surreal right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X